Session 10 December 2016

For all the previous comments about "oil" and the "wise virgins I will just repeat what it seems no one is putting together.

Also in reference to the group is this session:

Session 11 October 2014
Q: (L) When the tribe reaches critical mass, it'll start changing people's DNA.
(Pierre) We'll start to change, and grow arms, and tentacles, and extra eyes... [laughter]
(Perceval) And fur!
(Kniall) Pierre, you can hold four tools at once!
(Chu) And if many others move up to the next stair step, that leaves more room for new people to
come up.
(L) So, it's very, very important if people want to make this transition to be like the wise virgins: keep
the faith, and keep doing, keep putting one foot in front of the other day after day even though they
don't see any immediate benefits for themselves. Is that what we're getting to here?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Okay.

I think it would be very good if we all took another look at this whole 10/11/2014 session for preparation tips. It is a session with session quotes within.

This is in reference to both the physical "DNA" and the unity of the group which is more etheric or spiritual I think.

With all this chaos in the world I think it is causing some of us to reach "critical mass" but I am not so sure it is very unifying at the moment.

A wise man (my father) said to me that the basis for a healthy life is what you eat.

This will give you the proper foundation for everything else that comes along in life. Without considering diet you are beat before you start. All of the other things mean nothing if you don't have your health.

Man, since going on the fat diet and loosing 150 or so pounds, I have become engaged in life again. In 2007 at 330 lbs, all I was looking forward to was death. Not only the weight loss but all of the other side effects like finger nails need clipping weekly, the feeling coming back in my left foot which I haven't had since 1980, improving eyesight, hair growing back on some bald patches on my body just to name a few. Without the diet there is a pretty good chance that I wouldn't be here now. For me, finding the physical oil for my physical lamp has kept my physical lamp lit. Thus enabling me to work on the other esoteric things.

It seems foolish to take life for granted, that you will be around no matter what you do to your machine.

WIN 52 said:
It seems foolish to take life for granted, that you will be around no matter what you do to your machine.

Absolutely. I've had conversations with people numerous times about diet and it's astounding how foolish some of them can be. My mother for instance is hard core Catholic and even when I point out to her that her bible says 'the body is the temple' her reply is usually well it's not gonna kill me. :rolleyes: Talking to one of my neighbors about how mc'ds is not even food and then see them an hour later crossing the street to go there for lunch. It's sad really but many can't even think straight anymore and mostly it's because of their diet.

goyacobol said:
For all the previous comments about "oil" and the "wise virgins I will just repeat what it seems no one is putting together.

Also in reference to the group is this session:

Session 11 October 2014
Q: (L) When the tribe reaches critical mass, it'll start changing people's DNA.
(Pierre) We'll start to change, and grow arms, and tentacles, and extra eyes... [laughter]
(Perceval) And fur!
(Kniall) Pierre, you can hold four tools at once!
(Chu) And if many others move up to the next stair step, that leaves more room for new people to
come up.
(L) So, it's very, very important if people want to make this transition to be like the wise virgins: keep
the faith, and keep doing, keep putting one foot in front of the other day after day even though they
don't see any immediate benefits for themselves. Is that what we're getting to here?
Q: (L) Okay.

I think it would be very good if we all took another look at this whole 10/11/2014 session for preparation tips. It is a session with session quotes within.

This is in reference to both the physical "DNA" and the unity of the group which is more etheric or spiritual I think.

With all this chaos in the world I think it is causing some of us to reach "critical mass" but I am not so sure it is very unifying at the moment.

I agree that, in a global sense, the world seems to be doing the opposite of unifying, although in certain cases this is leading to unifying of smaller groups. For example, with the recent US-Mexico relations, although there is a clear division taking place, this is uniting the Mexican people among themselves. IMO the divisions at a greater scale are necessary for those of us who are coming together to see and feel the contrast, which will further push us towards uniting as a tribe, taking the next step, and put others on the step behind us.

Yes is happening in Mexico! People are joining together at some level,because of the threats that trump and company are throwing,to Mexico ....it seems that he wants to take possession not only Mexico ,Nicaragua ,Venezuela ,panama Cuba.IDidnt want to believe it,but trump looks or remainds HItler, he is talking to Americans like if they are the victims of the whole world, and he is going to make America big again? What is he talking about? Exactly?
It seems that he don't want china in the way,so he wants to block all possibilities for them to do that here in Latin America (just tell me who is always the invaders) interventionists? He can invade Mexico ,of course look what happen in Vietnam ? Or Middle East? You Americans never gonna have enough ...never....I don't know but every day is getting more worrying, and also trump wants to invade some big chunks of land in Cancun, alleging they have a debt with him, when an Miss Universe pageant was in that years...what I read from a reliable source is not true....he is determined to steal those lands because he wants to put his hotels ,what he knows what to do very well...he is a nasty person I m sorry..to say it...did You know that Bush or the bush family own big big pieces of land in Peru? Why?
The discredit to Latin people is because they want the land and resources because to have a country like USA needs to devour and consume others like people like resources all.....
I wonder why the Cs never comment nothing about us, is it mean that latins are the food? And the wasted? And don't matter like Russians or Chinese,or Middle East? I m stunned....
What is going maybe to happen is that if trump causes to much suffering , and people don't see this, well karma at some point is going to appear,in some way...

piliangie said:
Yes is happening in Mexico! People are joining together at some level,because of the threats that trump and company are throwing,to Mexico ....it seems that he wants to take possession not only Mexico ,Nicaragua ,Venezuela ,panama Cuba.IDidnt want to believe it,but trump looks or remainds HItler, he is talking to Americans like if they are the victims of the whole world, and he is going to make America big again? What is he talking about? Exactly?
It seems that he don't want china in the way,so he wants to block all possibilities for them to do that here in Latin America (just tell me who is always the invaders) interventionists? He can invade Mexico ,of course look what happen in Vietnam ? Or Middle East? You Americans never gonna have enough ...never....I don't know but every day is getting more worrying, and also trump wants to invade some big chunks of land in Cancun, alleging they have a debt with him, when an Miss Universe pageant was in that years...what I read from a reliable source is not true....he is determined to steal those lands because he wants to put his hotels ,what he knows what to do very well...he is a nasty person I m sorry..to say it...did You know that Bush or the bush family own big big pieces of land in Peru? Why?
The discredit to Latin people is because they want the land and resources because to have a country like USA needs to devour and consume others like people like resources all.....
I wonder why the Cs never comment nothing about us, is it mean that latins are the food? And the wasted? And don't matter like Russians or Chinese,or Middle East? I m stunned....
What is going maybe to happen is that if trump causes to much suffering , and people don't see this, well karma at some point is going to appear,in some way...

Hi piliangie

You have said quite a mouthful here. Maybe you could break it down, and show some links to some of your information. Most sounds like the hysteria that is being propagated by MSM mouthpieces.

piliangie said:

I think this is a bit hysterical.

The Cs never comment about anything that I don't ask.

Actually, don't forget that the C's DID say that Mexico -or parts of it at least - is already transitioning towards 4D. They said this a while ago. So I think this is good news that something 'external' is bringing the Mexicans closer and more united.

Perhaps this is a catalyst that has good unexpected results? Who knows.

happyliza said:
Actually, don't forget that the C's DID say that Mexico -or parts of it at least - is already transitioning towards 4D. They said this a while ago. So I think this is good news that something 'external' is bringing the Mexicans closer and more united.

No, they didn't say that.

happyliza said:

You are close with the location, it's not Mexico, but New Mexico.

Allthough this isn't a good thing. For 4STS it's an attempt for greater control.

[quote author= November 4, 1995 ]Q: (L) We talked about that before. (T) So the road looks straight, because you're seeing it from all angles, therefore, instead of it being curved on one, you're seeing it every way, so the road is now straight. But, it's not really straight in 3rd, and you drive off the road. (L) OK, continue on with what you were saying...
A: The entire New Mexico region is on verge of moving to 4th density permanently!
Q: (L) OK...
A: Because of the bases.
Q: (L) So, in other words, the rumors of the bases being moved, being filtered down from other densities, through some of the distorted channels, is in essence, somewhat correct... (J) Because they need to have the base in third density! (LAURA ) Only, they're not moving them to Paris, Washington or Buenos Aires, they're moving to 4th density.
A: Close but the bases are already there, pity the host regions. Why do you think there is so much activity seen there!
Q: (L) Does this mean that when that whole region goes to 4th density, that it's going to, for all intents and purposes, disappear from 3rd?
A: No.
Q: (T) OK, answer your earlier question, then. Why is there so much UFO activity there? Tell me.
A: Bleed through.
Q: (L) So they're flying around in 4th density... (T)...and they're showing up here in 3rd because...
A: Wait 'til shift is complete.
Q: (L) Do you mean the shift of New Mexico? Or the total shift? (T) I think they're making the sarcastic statement: "Wait till shift is complete... We ain't seen nuthin yet!!" We're just beginning to.
Q: (T) Now, this opens up some questions. First question. You made the statement "But the bases are in 4th density." What happens when the 3rd density base, which is vibrating itself into 4th density, runs into the 4th density base that's already there?
A: Merge.
Q: (T) They become one base?
A: They already are.
Q: (T) What do you mean by "They will merge?"
A: To same density.
Q: (J) I've got a question... (T) OK, now, is this moving of the third density location a side effect of the bases? Harmonic resonance, and all that, as in the beginning of the Matrix? Are we talking about the fact that it's been there so long, that that section of third density is now resonating itself to the fourth density frequencies, and that this is not exactly what they wanted it to do, but it's a side-effect of the fact that they're there?
Q: (T) Did they know that it was going to happen?
A: The 4th density STS did, but not 3rd.
Q: (T) One of the little surprises they weren't told about before the deal was cut? (J) If I may ask my question now: You've got these third density bases that are going to move to fourth density. Are they going to need to re- establish another third density base to continue their work? To replace the one that's gone?
A: Why? The whole "territory" will be in 4th then. Tremendous reality shock will occur when it crosses the border.
Q: (L) How will we in third perceive it? (J) We won't! (L) Now, wait, don't make assumptions here! How will we in third perceive it? Let's play make-believe here. What are they going to say?
A: Tremendous reality shock when cross border.
Q: (L) Are you saying that this whole region will go into fourth density when the Realm Border crossing occurs, or is it going to happen shortly?
A: Before!
Q: (L) OK, this is going to be a tremendous reality shock to us, in third density? (J) I guess! (SV) Well, New Mexico's not going to be there any more! (L) Well, now, how are we going to perceive it? That's what I want to know! Are we going to see a big hole in our world? Are we going to see a vast, empty desert?
A: New Mexico will still be there, but suggest review driving skills, for but one example! [Jan's note: New Mexico's vehicle license plate does say "Land of Enchantment."]
Q: (T) New Mexico will still exist, but the perception, when you drive into it, is going to change completely, because you've moved into a different density?
A: Cooking will be fun too!
Q: (T) Because it's fourth density. (L) Wait, now, stop a minute here... (T) This is not something that can be covered up very easily... (L) Now, hold on, back up. What will we perceive... I mean, what is it going to say on the news? Everybody in New Mexico disappeared? (J) Or they all go nuts... (T) I would hazard to guess...
A: News blackout. [/quote]

Laura said:
happyliza said:

What I think they said instead was more bleed through in or around NEW Mexico, if I remember correctly.

rymw said:
Laura said:
happyliza said:

What I think they said instead was more bleed through in or around NEW Mexico, if I remember correctly.

Yes, it was New Mexico and was discussed in the 4 November 1995 session in relation to the bases and UFO activity there.

Q: (L) We talked about that before. (T) So the road looks straight, because you're seeing it from all angles, therefore, instead of it being curved on one, you're seeing it every way, so the road is now straight. But, it's not really straight in 3rd, and you drive off the road. (L) OK, continue on with what you were saying...

A: The entire New Mexico region is on verge of moving to 4th density permanently!

Q: (L) OK...

A: Because of the bases.

Q: (L) So, in other words, the rumors of the bases being moved, being filtered down from other densities, through some of the distorted channels, is in essence, somewhat correct... (J) Because they need to have the base in third density! (L) Only, they're not moving them to Paris, Washington or Buenos Aires, they're moving to 4th density.

A: Close but the bases are already there, pity the host regions. Why do you think there is so much activity seen there!

Q: (L) Does this mean that when that whole region goes to 4th density, that it's going to, for all intents and purposes, disappear from 3rd?

A: No.

Q: (T) OK, answer your earlier question, then. Why is there so much UFO activity there? Tell me.

A: Bleed through.

Q: (L) So they're flying around in 4th density... (T)...and they're showing up here in 3rd because...

A: Wait 'til shift is complete.

Q: (L) Do you mean the shift of New Mexico? Or the total shift? (T) I think they're making the sarcastic statement: "Wait till shift is complete... We ain't seen nuthin yet!!" We're just beginning to.

Q: (T) Now, this opens up some questions. First question. You made the statement "But the bases are in 4th density." What happens when the 3rd density base, which is vibrating itself into 4th density, runs into the 4th density base that's already there?

A: Merge.

Q: (T) They become one base?

A: They already are.

Q: (T) What do you mean by "They will merge?"

A: To same density.

Q: (T) OK, now, is this moving of the third density location a side effect of the bases? Harmonic resonance, and all that, as in the beginning of the Matrix [books]? Are we talking about the fact that it's been there so long, that that section of third density is now resonating itself to the fourth density frequencies, and that this is not exactly what they wanted it to do, but it's a side-effect of the fact that they're there?

Q: (T) Did they know that it was going to happen?

A: The 4th density STS did, but not 3rd.

Q: (T) One of the little surprises they weren't told about before the deal was cut? (J) If I may ask my question now: You've got these third density bases that are going to move to fourth density. Are they going to need to re-establish another third density base to continue their work? To replace the one that's gone?

A: Why? The whole "territory" will be in 4th then. Tremendous reality shock will occur when it crosses the border.

Q: (L) How will we in third perceive it? (J) We won't! (L) Now, wait, don't make assumptions here! How will we in third perceive it? Let's play make-believe here. What are they going to say?

A: Tremendous reality shock when cross border.

Q: (L) Are you saying that this whole region will go into fourth density when the Realm Border crossing occurs, or is it going to happen shortly?

A: Before!

Q: (L) OK, this is going to be a tremendous reality shock to us, in third density? (J) I guess! (SV) Well, New Mexico's not going to be there any more! (L) Well, now, how are we going to perceive it? That's what I want to know! Are we going to see a big hole in our world? Are we going to see a vast, empty desert?

A: New Mexico will still be there, but suggest review driving skills, for but one example!

[Jan's note: New Mexico's vehicle license plate does say "Land of Enchantment."]

Q: (T) New Mexico will still exist, but the perception, when you drive into it, is going to change completely, because you've moved into a different density?

A: Cooking will be fun too!

Q: (T) Because it's fourth density. (L) Wait, now, stop a minute here... (T) This is not something that can be covered up very easily...

(L) Now, hold on, back up. What will we perceive... I mean, what is it going to say on the news? Everybody in New Mexico disappeared? (J) Or they all go nuts... (T) I would hazard to guess...

A: News blackout.

Laura no doubt about it is hysterical , .....a lot of disinformation and information .,
:umm: here in Mexico ....so just going to disconnect of all this,and focus in my own life and state of mind and being.....regards....

piliangie said:
Laura no doubt about it is hysterical , .....a lot of disinformation and information .,
:umm: here in Mexico ....so just going to disconnect of all this,and focus in my own life and state of mind and being.....regards....

I think it about balance. Read Laura's books, participate in the forum, and keep one eye on the world. If you get caught up in the Matrix, it can be very unsettling. You need the balance of the subjective reality and the objective reality. Personally I would not consider just disconnecting from everything. There is a lot going on right now, and ignoring it I don't think is wise. Hopefully you can get back on the rails... It will be an interesting ride...

Laura said:
happyliza said:

Sorry my bad. :-( New Mexico and evil bases! I am surprised some strange stories are not yet seeping out via alt. media types. Then again even those may be blocked. All in good 'time' perhaps.

Recently I have noticed a few alt. media sites deleted. Katehon had disappeared off Twitter for instance a few days ago. A few others mentioned though I lost where as my internet playing up recently.

Bizarro world becoming more bizarre by the day! Were were warned - including 'celestial apparitions' planned at some juncture.

Thanks for the transcript Menrva :-)

Back
Top Bottom