Session 10 December 2022

Thanks for the session.
I'm certain that the S is going to hit the fan soon enough, and that C's warnings are timely and meant to be taken seriously.
At the same time I feel we shouldn't live our lives as if we know how or when it's going to go down.
We could easily get another 10, 20, maybe even 30 years of gradual deterioration. Perhaps some massive events, but nothing that would disrupt the status quo too much.
I mean, it could all start going to hell in a handbasket right away, but the point is we can't know.
So I think, in some aspects, we should still live our lives like we would if we never knew about any of this. I'm afraid that many people might just raise their hands up in resignation and never fulfill any of their potential that might have made a positive difference in whatever minor or major way.
I believe we should keep the impending changes in mind and work towards getting ready for them in spiritual as well as material ways, but not putting a deadline on it. Do it as if you have time to accomplish these things, otherwise you'll just give up before you even begin.
This is a very interest point you have made. Personally I would be surprised if we have too many years of relative "normality" left before the s""" hits the fan (or am I hoping that that is the case?) I am going by the escalation of events since the fraudulent covid narrative came into being. If, as the C's have intimated, the PTB are panicking and pushing their evil plans before the advent of the game changing Wave, we perhaps do not have as much time as we would like to prepare. However, as you say, we do not know when or how and I agree we do need to live our lives as fulfillingly as possible in the meantime. It is tempting to put things off just in case this or that happens but that is not the way. So prepare, learn, network, be kind and keep calm but continue to work at all the things you want to achieve and celebrate the chance to be here on this planet at this time in its story.

Also, there is a big difference between viewing impending doom and gloom on social media versus leaving one’s house and viewing true reality. Nature, life, beauty all around, I remind myself I’m so grateful to be alive to have this amazing opportunity to experience this life, it’s lessons, that being alive is such a gift. I thank the divine cosmic mind for this gift. That anchors me in the now not a potential apocalyptic future. That future is open but how I invest my energy in the now is most likely affecting what future will manifest.
Oh yes! U are in my mind, i fell the same...happy news year 4 all!

At first I was REALLY stressed out and would buy try to buy tons of food and build up reserves of essential stuff. I don't live alone. I live with relatives and at some point, it occurred to me that no matter how much food, medicine, and other essentials I gathered, if an apocalyptic scenario truly took place, there would never be enough. There would always come a day where the reserve would be empty, and this isn't taking into consideration the fact that in times of severe hardship many bad things can befall someone from thievery to weather issues to health issues and so on and so forth. It kind of highlighted to me the futility of stressing about the future and death and what not and I kind of developed a bit of "what will be, will be and you will deal with it when it comes".

Also, I think that the thread of what happen after death also helped me be at peace with potential death. The afterlife sounded kinda lit :).
I am very much on the same page as you are DianaRose. As a child I was psychic and I developed an early interest and understanding of death and the realisation that it was simply another pathway which we must all follow. I can honestly state that I have never been frightened of death, either for myself or anyone else. At times when I get a bit low and maudlin I almost feel an envy for those who have already departed. They are done with the physical world and are embracing a new existence in what is hopefully a much better place. However, much as I would like to return to the spirit world, I realise that to do so would negate much of the work and learning and relationships that I have experienced in the physical world. As schools go this one is pretty demanding but we have to go through the process to come out the other side (hopefully into 4D). If I understand the C's correctly, checking out early would result in not having learned all the lessons and we would then have to return to do the same thing, or similar, all over again. That is not an enticing thought. I also cheer myself up with the thought that everyone who is incarnated on the earth at this time has made a decision to be here and that includes me.

I am glad to hear that you are keeping your head above water. Please continue to do so. There is so much support on this forum from like minded souls, many of whom are feeling just as you are. Happy New Year to you and everyone else here :hug2:

Thank you one and all for another Amazing session.

(Joe) Oh yeah... Just this past September, there was a very prestigious and well-thought-of English astronomer from Oxford. He was a quiet guy who was at the observatory in Chile. He'd gone there many times. This September he went there and they were gonna do their usual tour or whatever. After the first night I think, basically one or two nights after he was there, he went missing. He was missing for 50 days. He was only found in November a few kilometers away. It's like a desert in Chile. That's why they have these telescopes there. But according to the PhD student that was with him, he reportedly said to the police that the professor guy said something very bizarre to him. Then he criticized him for not being as dedicated to the cause as he should be. That was the day before he went missing. So, he just disappeared. And he was found 50 days later partly clothed and dead in the desert. It was talked about by David Paulides as a Missing 411 case. I was wondering if that's what it was, or...?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Was it just random?

A: No

Q: (Joe) It had something to do with the research he was involved in?

Q: (Joe) He focused specifically on binary star systems.

Q: (Joe) I was wondering if he maybe had come up with some theory about a twin sun being...?

Q: (Niall) Did he observe something?

A: Yes!!

Q: (Joe) And that was the "bizarre" thing that the student said to him?

Q: (Joe) So he was basically silenced by...

Q: (Joe) Does that mean we're gonna see some stuff soon?

A: Yes. Oh yes!

Interesting is the timing of events below.

NASA's Sofia retires its 747 Infrared platform.

December 13, 2022

1672550651267.png

19 December 2022
Forty-eight days after suspending observations due to a cyberattack, the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA) is observing the sky again. The computing staff has worked diligently to rebuild the affected observatory’s computer system servers and services. This is a crucial milestone in the recovery process.

On 29 October, ALMA suffered a cyberattack. The computing staff took immediate countermeasures to avoid loss and damage to scientific data and IT infrastructure. The attack affected various critical operational servers and computers.

The challenge was to securely restore all the communication and computer systems as quickly as possible. We established an aggressive plan that required coordination with the ALMA partnership worldwide,” explains Jorge Ibsen, Head of the ALMA Computing Department. “Thanks to the active engagement of everyone in the collaboration, especially the Computing, Engineering, and Science Operations staff, and the cybersecurity experts from ESO, NAOJ, and NRAO, we managed to be observing as planned.

In the coming weeks, the focus will be on recovering testing infrastructure and systems like the ALMA website and other services, which will allow the recovery of all the functionalities existing before the cyberattack.

ALMA Director, Sean Dougherty, celebrates that: “It is fantastic to be back doing science observations once again! It has been an enormous challenge to rebuild our systems to return to observing securely. Thanks to everyone at the JAO and across the ALMA partnership for attaining this impressive milestone.”

Nicolas Lira Turpaud
Education & Public Outreach Coordinator
ALMA Observatory
Tel: +56 2 24 67 65 19
Email: Nicolas.Lira@alma.cl

Juan Carlos Muñoz Mateos
ESO Media Officer
Garching bei München, Germany
Tel: +49 89 3200 6176
Email: press@eso.org

Flashback:
Jun 18, 2011
There are many common misconceptions about binary star systems, one of the most common myths is that binary star systems are the cosmic oddity and that single star systems are the most prevalent, when, in fact, the opposite is true. 50 years ago binary stars were considered a rarity. Now, most of the stars in our galaxy are known to be paired with a companion or multiple partners. Just because we cannot see it does not mean it does not exist. We now know that many stars cannot be seen including blackholes, neutron stars and many brown dwarfs. Furthermore, long cycle binary systems (those with orbit periods of thousands or tens of thousands of years) may be quite difficult to detect because of the very long observation period required. For nearby Sun-like stars, more than 55 percent are confirmed to be in double, triple, or quadruple relationships. Total estimates are higher, with NASA's Chandra website reporting that up to 80 percent of all stars are in multiple star relationships. Therefore, it should not be unexpected to discover that our sun might be part of a binary or multiple star system. To watch the full version, please link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K55sjn...

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
At first, thank you Chateau Team for your hard work.
Secondly, great session and brilliant questions.

Finally made it to write back on the forum after few of months of "absence". Unfortunately my personal and professional life wasn't pleasant to me those few months. I had a feeling like someone was pulling the rug out from my feet. I was feeling very dejected, helpless, without any willpower for most of daily things. I was probably "robbed" out of my energy, especially due to my proffessional situation with my direct supervisor. It took me quite some time to handle the situation that finally ended up in HR with ethics breakage from supervisor's fault. But finnaly here I am once again. Even due to bad willpower situation, I still was following all the sessions, but a lot of other things were left behind (well... did some progress, but more in the personal section below, just for those wanting to read some personal stuff ;-)). But... believe me or not, sesssion transcripts are one thing, but comments under sessions, especially those uplifting... This is something beyond imagination. These comments helped me and probably help all those struggling with unusual personal problems to stay uplifted, believing and hoping for better.
So thank you all for your good words.

As some members have already written in this thread, at some point in our journey, probably everyone meets a moment in their lifes, when more and more nasty things start to appear, just to disturb their progress towards light. The bright side of this nasty time of mine is that I got some new experiences to handle some bad situations in my life ;). So to everyone struggling with darkness on their path right now... Heads up and have faith, there's a way out of the problems, just find it and everything will calm. And like most of us do... I also struggle to think if I will cope with what is yet to come... But reading your comment's uplifts me every time.
So thank you all for your good words once more.

About few of my personal experiences...
Well I would like to share two things and two curious dreams i had during last ~ 4 months.

Nevertheless bad time in my life i decided to do REIKI I course, run by Włodarczyk-Królicka Krystyna. Her school is in Wrocław, where I live, so I hadn't search for a good master, nor travel long distances. However my family did not take it well... Being brought up in a "orthodox" Christian family has its consequences as most of them treat all the things condemned by church as commign from satan, thus doing REIKI, met with some bad attitude, bad comments, and noone to train with to stay in contact with life energy (well doing sessions sometimes for children and regularly self sessions). Want to do REIKI II this year.

I've bought my first set of Crystals. Not sure what was their influence over these two dreams I had, but weird coincidence happend with one of them.
And I've watched whole Netflix series of Ancient Apocalypse. Those reminded me of Pierre's article on SOTT (this one: Did Earth Steal Martian Water). Was a really nice series.

Dream 1:
Do not remember if I already had my crystals, but in this case this probably does not have any relation.
Dream was set in some kind of "western like" (USA big cities) scenery in the middle of a road. Like one of those big 3-4 one way traffic lanes. I was standing in the middle between driving cars while some man appeared in front of me. A man around 50 with pleasant appearance and Chuck Noris face alike but much much warmer in feeling. Everything became blurred and the man started talking. Unfortunatelly I do not remember all the words but just few sentences of his. He said that this world is not real, that is not true and that I need to wake up of it. He was describing a lot more, but either I did not remember or couldn't understand him. At the end he said one more thing I remember, that I will start awaiking (or will be awaking) on the word [Polish word] "Sylwester". This word in polish has two meanings. One is simply a name Sylvester, the second is a commonly used name for New Year's Eve. Since the dream I'm struggling whether this was some prediction or my minds projection. Well... I will definitely know that at some point ;)

Dream 2:
This one... well I'll leave guesses for the end. It started when I was getting for or was already on my holidays (do not remember getting there). During this time I was working on some item (of a round table alike), that got destroyed on purpose during a night. Remarks of it being destroyed weren't... typical I'd say. I remember of trying to convince my whole family it was destroyed by extraterrestial being of a dark nature. Noone of course believed me. The dream was ongoing until some local tour in a town/village Roman alike. During this tour one of the tour members seemed fishy to me. I started telling my family that being responsible for the destruction of my creation was hiding in some black woman body. When i pointed at her, she seemed to start unveiling herself. Everyone around me fainted of got paralyzed and fell on the ground. I was either paralyzed or got knocked down by her and also fell on the ground. I haven't felt any fear. I was calm like never. She sat on my chest and started talking, or rather asking/saying rethorical questions/sentences: "Why are you doing this?", "You are alone", "You can't do anything". I only remember that I responded that "I am not alone, there are plenty of us", after which her expression changed aither to anger or shock. Then I woke up. What I realized after the dream. It appeared in a weird coincidence. I woke up at night (my daughter started coughing) and went to sleep with my daughter to have an eye on her... And I forgot to take my dream crystals with me... Were those glimpses of abduction? Not sure... maybe. However this dream showed me that I alligned with light, even subconcously.

Now as we have already entered New Year, Happy Rocky New Year to Everyone :-D:-D:-D
Cheers and have a good time watching incommig events.

Best wishes,
Thomas

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 09-09-20 Mike Colangelo on Twitter.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 09-09-20 Mike Colangelo on Twitter.png
    391.8 KB · Views: 14
  • FjKuLl7WQAAkghx.png
    FjKuLl7WQAAkghx.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 13
  • FjKuL2sXkAAw8ZK.jpg
    FjKuL2sXkAAw8ZK.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 14
One way I cope with all the crazy is to enjoy life, enjoy nature and its beauty, enjoy being with family, mend relations, eat good food, be thankful for what you have. Do what is necessary and have no regrets, act now for a better future that may or may not happen, buy hey, at least you tried. The universe responds to those who respond, lots of learning to be had, dig deep, no surrender ❤
20230103_134824.jpg

Of the few books I have, I remember that in one of them it is mentioned that the language of the Mayas or Aztecs derives (or at least that is what it states) from the Atlantean language. At the time of the story (12,000 years ago or more) Atlantis had colonies in America.

Example:
I mark in bold the words that sound similar
CHAPTER XIII. THE LANGUAGE OF THE SOUL

"Zailm, my son, thou heardst the narration of the Saldu, Lolix. As thou
knowest, it is from things arisen out of the occurrences by her related
that thou goest on a mission to Suern. It is not a hard task, merely to
make return of acknowledgment for the gifts presented and disavowal of
our intent to keep as prisoners the people whom Rai Ernon sent hither.
We will give them asylum, but Rai Ernon must not think that we permit
their presence for any purpose except to do him a favor. Concerning
other business, on the morrow it is Rai Gwauxln's pleasure that thou
attendest at Agacoe. But wilt thou not remain here this night?"
"My father, I fain would stay; but is it not duteous that I go unto my
mother this night and set her at ease? She hath an infirmity of
nervousness that can not well withstand my absence at night."
"Thou art right, Zailm. Yet soon it must be arranged that thy mother be
domiciled in some pleasant part of this astikithlon, so that thou shalt be
under thy father's roof at night."

I then departed from the prince and from the sweet girl who had been
with us during a part of the evening, and went forth into the night. The
rain had ceased, and the clouds, rolling across the sky in sullen
blackness, had but one rift in their gloomy mass. In this single rent
shone a great white star, which at times flashed red. As I looked at it,
down close to the horizon, seeming that moment risen from old ocean's
phosphorescent waters, visible from Menax Heights, I thought of the
past; for this star had flashed brightly upon me while I awaited the
sunrise on Pitach Rhok. So many years it seemed since that morn! To-
day this star is called "Sirius," we named it "Corietos." As I looked upon
it, it seemed an omen auspicious of success, past, present and to come.
Raising my hands toward it, I murmured:

"Phyris, Phyrisooa Pertos!" which is: "Star, O star of my life."
It seems a little singular that the language which is translated thus
should have a similar sound and import as to-day used by the people of
my home planet. At that old day I raised my hands aloft and exclaimed:
"Star, O star of my life!" To-day I turn awhile from precipitating this

history in astral word-things, turn to my Alter Ego, and say: "Phyris,
Phyrisa." This is her own dear name, and signifies "Star of my soul."
Peculiar, is it not, that twelve thousand years should pass, and I, member
of another race of human beings, in another mansion, find so little
change in the language of the soul?

If the document published by the UFOB twitter account is genuine, the pilot heard while approaching the UFO infantile voices laughing and saying "hello, how are you?... hello" in Spanish and this interference with the plane's radio equipment lasted for about 30 seconds:
1672761354700.png
It reminds me of the common folk lore saying that "demonic entities" often disguise themselves as children and also of the notion of the "trickster". Unless some alien kids stole their parents' ufo to have fun on earth, which would be funny if true.

One way things are getting "rocky" is the economy

The $68 billion Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust (BREIT) will receive a $4 billion bailout cash infusion from the University of California. BREIT has been in turmoil for the last two months. Blackstone sent a letter to investment advisors and portfolio managers in late November to calm down wealthy clients after redemptions soared. The New York-based investment manager enforced a redemption cap of 2% of NAV that could be redeemed per month or 5% per calendar quarter to prevent further panic.

A statement from the Office of the Chief Investment Officer of the Regents of the University of California (UC Investments) and Blackstone announced a long-term strategic venture in which UC Investments will invest $4 billion in BREIT Class I common shares.

Blackstone and UC Investments have also entered into a separate strategic agreement that provides for a waterfall structure concerning the total return to be received by UC Investments on its investment. Blackstone will contribute $1 billion of its current holdings in BREIT to support an 11.25% minimum annualized net return for UC Investments over a 6-year hold period.

Blackstone's terms for UC Investments should be terrifying for all BREIT investors.

A speculative video on the “hell holes” I posted on the Houska Castle thread had an interesting point on the Basque and their language.

Interestingly, the Basque are also an American Indian tribe (sheep herders) that have been in the US for centuries. And “IF” true as told in an Art Bell story, they communicated with, what they believed to be, a benevolent spirt by using a radio. The spirit used a series of “clicks and beeps” that the Basque could understand. And they said they recorded it. Although there is much more said of the Basque, the part about spirit communication is at minute 17:00 – 18:00 just one minute.

I was unaware that Columbus “may” have been Basque, but many Basques were reported to have sailed to the new world with Columbus and I believe started out in Argentina (perhaps the beginning of the Gauchos) then up to north America.

Basques in the Americas 1492 to 1592​

"Not much is known of Christopher Columbus’ early life except that he was probably born in Genoa, Italy."

"However, his parents’ heritage is unknown, which has given rise to an interesting question: Was Columbus Basque? Supporting this theory, Spanish historian Fernando del Valle Lersundi argues that Columbus was from Nafarroa and, at one time, fought as a Basque pirate for his uncle, Admiral Guillermo de Casenove."

"August 1476, del Valle relates that when Columbus was just 14 years old he fought in and with his uncle’s pirate fleet against Genoa under the name of Columbo Junior."

Full Columbus/Basque article below:

People living underground with technology of such a level that we are Neanderthals by their side.

So what you are saying is perfectly possible.
Well, that part was mostly a joke with the "amateur" transdimensional beings incompetently causing the Dylatov incident (session 27 feb. 2016) in mind, but who knows? Messing with the pilot (if the story is true) is more likely IMO.

Thank you. I always like to see a new session (I've been following for a few years). Some of the comments seemed to suggest that there were 'good things' coming, which seems to make a change...
"Q: (L) Well, on that topic, sort of, as I just kind of recited what I remember from the session... though I think I'd need to search... You know, you said that when the time for the change gets closer, they will become more desperate to increase their power over every single aspect of human life. We see that happening. And then you said change would follow. Is that "change" a good thing?
Q: (L) I just... Just wanted to know. Okay, is it gonna happen fairly expeditiously? Like within one person's lifetime?
Q: (L) Um, can I narrow it down? [laughter] Do I dare? Is it gonna happen, say, like within my lifetime?
Q: (L) PHEW! You also said there was gonna be a level playing field. Now, level in what sense?
A: Transitioning will give those humans with receivership capability "abilities." Also, as you noted the planet is being reduced to a rather primitive condition in many areas. The elite do not realize that this process has a domino effect and their money and "power" will be essentially worthless.

Back
Top Bottom