Session 10 January 2015

NSD said:
Thank you for sharing! Had same strange sleep problems which i don't have usually that i was asking myself what is that and why. Seems that Europe goes into "dark".

My thoughts exactly, especially now when Russia gave up of Europe.

Thanks for the interesting session, there are things that we didn’t know so far.

As usual Excelent session...

Thanks Laura, Crew, and the C's...

a lot of simbolic and not so simbolic food to digest... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Thank you so much for this informative and thought provoking session! :rolleyes:

It looks like the new year will be a really "hot" one, with many powerful forces interacting in so many levels. Having some perspective of the global situation and the dynamics involved cannot but fill one with awe. The Cosmos-Earth-Humanity interconnection is breath taking and even inspiring! The cold and ruthless pre-calculation, the technology, and the psychopathy required to execute such false flag operations is scary but very indicative of the nature of the "beast".

It is also sad to see what is becoming of France. But I wonder how other European countries will react and position themselves to the current events and the ones the Cs predicted as a possible future for France. Will the whole of European Union countries go down with France to this dark spiral of nazification united as one, or we will see differentiations from "rogue" countries? And in that case, will we see these countries being given their own "9/11 treatment" to submit? How many times can the same trick work before obvious patterns emerge, spoiling the illusion? I am really curious as of what Putin's Russia and China will do as Europe plunges into a new dark page of islamophobic totalitarianism. Such events often present a historical crossroad, they can be a catalyst for polarization (to the better or worst). There is an opportunity that the EU will be exposed as the pack with the Devil it is, and former alliances might be reconsidered as it slips into darkness. Just some thoughts... Anyway, 2015 looks already like one hell of ride!

Thank you all, and take care!

Thanks for sharing the session so fast :flowers:. Much, much food for thought.

Laura said:
(Pierre) Maybe other countries will follow, because Germany is starting to propagate similar statements...

(Perceval) But there was a big opposition rally to that, as well.

(L) They had an anti-anti-Muslim rally!

(Perceval) That kind of a pogrom against Muslims could only happen in conditions where everything had totally fallen apart.

(Kniall) Or if it had become a Europe-wide thing. This stuff is going on in the Netherlands, Germany, the UK...

At least from my point of view, some things were planted a longer time ago especially with one author of Thilo Sarrazin in 2010 in Germany who wrote for example against Muslims and his book belonged with one of the most sold "fact book" books in the history of Germany. Though this current development is somehow the climax that people go on the streets to protest against islam and yes, other media outlets did their job with propaganda as well. Somehow the media outlets are also undermining the German truth movement with right wingers, as far as I can see.

Eboard10 said:
Or maybe a meteorite exploding above a nuclear plant or even hitting it? Now that's a scary thought! Living relatively close to a French nuclear plant makes me feel uncomfortable :/

This new alignment of the French people towards the psychopathic agenda doesn't bode well for the country. In his book, Pierre has written extensively about the human-cosmic connection and how aligning with information that is orthogonal to truth can attract comets.

Also, the infrasound technology being used prior to the attacks to disrupt the emotional state of the population is pretty scary. If they are able to deploy it on a whole country, I wonder if they use something like space-based weapons or HAARP like technology? It seems like infrasound waves disrupt the regulation and production of Cortisol in the body.

Sad to hear that Putin's attempt to convert EU may not be going to work. Once french nazification underway, it is hard to convince of them in opposite direction. Once France goes in Semite elimination mode, Germany will follow the path. Only cosmic forces has to do it with a shock. :( start for 2015.

Thank you for the session.

Such compassion for the Charlie Hebdo purveyors of hate speech, but none for REAL journalists who report the truth:

During the latest assault on Gaza, 13 Palestinian journalists were killed by the Israeli army. These journalists were killed to suppress the truth pertaining to Israeli atrocities. Western journalists holding signs of solidarity were nowhere to be found.

Before the James Foley and Steven Sotloff beheadings dozens of journalists were killed in Syria by terrorists armed, trained and financed by NATO countries and their antidemocratic allies such as Saudi Arabia. Hundreds of civilians had also been beheaded long before them, around 200 in one single village, according to a Human Rights Watch report. (See Julie Lévesque, The History of ISIS Beheadings: Part of the “Training Manual” of US Sponsored Syria “Pro-Democracy” Terrorists, Global Research, September 19, 2014)

The outrage and indignation, however, was reserved for the Western beheaded journalists. The war in Syria has been deadly for journalists, with 153 killed according to some estimates, thanks to NATO-sponsored terrorism. No Western journalist holding signs of compassion for Syrian journalists has been seen.

But the deadliest country in the world for journalists has been Iraq during the US occupation. According to the Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ): [...]

_http://www.globalresearch.ca/mourning-charlie-hebdo-journalists-while-ignoring-that-us-nato-state-sponsored-terrorism-is-the-number-one-killer-of-journalists/5423920

The terror of history indeed... things are bad even in "good" times. Life has been broken for a long time, ol' Yahweh's gonna get his just desserts!
I hope he gets a cavity.

I agree that we probably won't have to wait 10 years for a denouement. 2015 looks like it's going to be a real doosey.

Birth IS painful.

Thanks for the session.

Thanks for unmasking the meta-desinformation all-around.
It is a great validation of the obviousness.

seek10 said:
Sad to hear that Putin's attempt to convert EU may not be going to work. Once french nazification underway, it is hard to convince of them in opposite direction. Once France goes in Semite elimination mode, Germany will follow the path. Only cosmic forces has to do it with a shock. :( start for 2015.

Thank you for the session.

Yes, it is sad to see the EU going along with the American/Zionsit plan. I was reading the Italian newspaper Il Corriere this morning and was shocked to see that in the question of the day, the newspaper asked the readers to vote whether they agreed or not with the following statement:

Giuliano Ferrara (left-wing politician and journalist) on the French tragedy: it's not terrorism but Holy war. Do you believe it as well?

To my utter surprise, 80% of the readers voted yes. :shock:

Wow! :shock:

Now, I'm kind a confused over here..the Jewish people are not the real Semitics, they are the Arabs ok, that I understand.What I don't understand is why is so important to get rid of the Semitics? What's different about them? Some ideas on what to read will be really appreciate it :D

thanks for the effort guys :cool2:
Tons of love!

elle said:

Now, I'm kind a confused over here..the Jewish people are not the real Semitics, they are the Arabs ok, that I understand.What I don't understand is why is so important to get rid of the Semitics? What's different about them? Some ideas on what to read will be really appreciate it :D

Tons of love!
It's in the Wave and Secret History, and going just from memory here, the idea is the true Semites have some genes that could make them resist 4D STS plans at the arrival of the Wave.

Hi,
Thanks for this session, even if the main subject is not the kind of subject we like.
I searched a bit on the french internet website today and found some information that could be linked.

First, it's Netanyaou who made the last speech, it should have been Hollande.
Then after the manifestation, where did they go (all officials) : to the Paris Notre Dame cathedral !? No, they went the the Paris Synagogue !

From another source (here's the source, it's french with very interesting remarks : _http://www.artemisia-college.info/_media/operation-charlie-2.pdf), I took 2 information :
First, the 7th January is the day of the human sacrifice in the satanic calendar, the St. Winebald Day.
And second, a very interesting remark is that "Charlie" in hebrew is a perfect anagram to "Israel " !
I dont know if the forum will allow such characters, let's try :
שארלי = Charlie
ישראל = Israel

So, "Je suis Charlie" could also mean "Je suis Israël"

So my wonderings about all of that is : all these emotions, all this "je suis charlie" initiative, which was NOT a public initiative, wasn't it a kind of major worlwide ritual, kind of energy extraction from all the human robots who took part of the "je suis charlie" initiative, with the last part played in the Paris synagogue ?
And after having read this session, we could think that all this ... violation of the reality at such level ... acknowledged/supported in mass by much people in all the world, was concentrated in France this 11/1 - and having read enough from the materiel now (i hope so), we could say that today there's was a huge reality disinformation concentrated in France, and the more a country/area is in the lies, the more it'll be "fixed"... as the C's are clearly warning about in this session.

Cheers and love to all

elle said:

Tons of love!

It was mentioned in the earlier sessions. Here's one relevant sniped from October 7, 1995:

Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'

A: Both similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock.

Q: (L) So they were essentially trying to breed a group of people like themselves?

A: Yes.

Q: Didn’t it occur to them that they could do this more easily?

A: Not point. How would you suggest creation?

Q: (L) Okay. They were preparing this breeding ground, so to speak. Obviously this was for the introduction of some other genetic strain. What was this?

A: Nephalim.

Q: (L) Well, if the Nephilim are coming in ships, 36 million of them, why bother to create half-breeds here?

A: Yes, but having an "advance party" makes 3rd density conquest much easier.

Q: (L) So, this Master Race was supposed to get everything ready...

Q: (L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this 'Master Race?'

A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that would counteract this?

A: Close.

Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?

A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.

Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?

A: Yes, precisely.

Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?

A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.

And the session previous to the above is relevant too:

Q: (L) I want to get back on my question that you have not answered... I want to know who, exactly, and why, exactly, genetically engineered the Semitic people, and why there is such an adversarial attitude between them and the Celts and Aryans.

A: It is not just between the Jews and Celts, if you will take notice. Besides, it is the individual aural profile that counts and not groupings or classifications. But, to answer your question: there are many reasons both from on and off the planet.

Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?

A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.

Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?

A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?

A: Yes. Third density.

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?

A: No.

Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"

Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

A: No.

Q: Why?

A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the Nephilim... (RC) And the New World Order... their version of it. (L) Well, what is the plan now?

A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your destruction!!!!

Edit to add: So we DO live in Nazi Germany today, but on a global scale and the Nazis are the psychopathic Zionists who want to destroy the true Semites.

Back
Top Bottom