Session 10 May 2014

This session was just so helpful and so telling.

What I learned this session was exactly what I needed.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou.

Aragorn said:
I would say that it's important to be strategic and use common sense wilhen sharing this kind of information. This applies especially in a working environment, like an university. Even if it feels like "giving up" or "letting it slide", you have to - to a degree - play the game in order to keep your job. I think we all would like to share the truth as much as possible, but knowing how most people are, it's not worth loosing your job. This may sound like giving up, but I see it more like "stalking" or just being strategic; you share bits and pieces of information in a clever way, just enough to get people curious but not too suspicious about you (especially talking to your superiors). Besides, you can spread the truth in many other ways than just by "telling it to their face".

Of course, there can always arise the specific situation where, after evaluating the consequences, you need to take a stand and firmly tell the plain truth.

I agree with what you said above, but I also have to correct myself since you appear to have misunderstood what I said when I said "university colleagues". I meant that I shared some of this information with other students just like myself, while sitting in a cafe and having a drink. We often talk about all kinds of stuff, and most of them appear to be fairly open minded, but then again, as I've come to realize myself, they almost certainly aren't asking for information I wanted to share with them. So, from now on if they 'ask' to hear more of what I know, I'll tell them something short and strategic bits and pieces, and let them know that they can ask me online for further reading (links, books, articles) whenever they want. That would be further proof/sign of the real type of asking on their part, I think, because it would come from their own choices. What do you say?

Aiming said:
So, as Mr. Premise said, the ladder you're looking for is here on the forum itself.

I think that this is a key point. Remember that most of what this network does is putting the truth out there for those who want to hear it. In our personal lives, we do need to be strategic so as not to attract attack. Most people don't want to know. So, we have a space and projects where we can speak up, without stepping on others' freedom or desire to deny reality.

As Laura said in this session, it should be rather easy for you all, because there is SOTT, the forum, etc. But the way in which you help CAN and should be unique. The input you give someone can be geared toward helping them based on your unique suffering and lessons (which then makes you heal too). A comment or article you write for SOTT will also be unique. You have to observe, see where things are needed, and DO.

Then, you actually get to do more and more. I remember years ago when we were really busy and were so tired (working on projects and facing a lot of attack), we thought we were going to collapse. Now, all of us here do even more, and are still alive. And I'm not talking about never being able to take short breaks or anything. It just happens. The more you do (for others), the more it frees up energy to do more, the better you focus, the more you can contribute. One would think it's the opposite, and that when you are busy that's your "limit", but it's not.

We are living in interesting times (understatement!). Our readership is increasing, projects expanding, and we are reaching a certain "limit" again. In order for the network to be able to help more people, we need more of you to help. We need to increase our "receivership capability" too, and that can happen if more and more people are committed to the Aim and show it through their actions. Notice what the Cs said:

We will help on the etheric level, but the energy flows better when there is action on your part as well.

The Cs also said in the session from April 26th, 2014:

Do not underestimate the power of sincere and accurate feedback combined with exercises of self-discipline. All of you just recall where you were about 5 years ago and compare to now. Want to regress, or keep rising?!? The template exists, so it will be faster for all of you there. But do not forget the rule: You must work to put others on the step you have just left!

As you advance in the ladder, you must teach others so that they can take your place. The more you yourselves linger and don't progress in this Doing, the more you may be preventing others from learning. We aren't really responsible for others, but aren't we a little? If we don't give back what we received, was that knowledge ultimately detrimental for us? Share, help, teach others what you know!!! Learn new things with other people in mind, always! Thanks to Laura and Ark, we are able to learn many things with less pain that what they suffered in order to get it. Well, that means that we must pay too, but we can choose to do it by giving others, by teaching them in the way we were taught.

I think that many of those defeatists thoughts (or laziness, etc.) that many of you have been having come from that: you are not giving back to the Universe. When you do, you feel a certain sense of justice, you feel less "fake", because you have thanked the Universe accordingly. If you block that process, then inner considering starts kicking again, then someone or something is to blame for your lack of doing, etc. Just Do, and the energy flows better! OSIT.

Or, if you prefer, just think: What would Caesar do? ;)

Serendipity said:
So, from now on if they 'ask' to hear more of what I know, I'll tell them something short and strategic bits and pieces, and let them know that they can ask me online for further reading (links, books, articles) whenever they want. That would be further proof/sign of the real type of asking on their part, I think, because it would come from their own choices. What do you say?

I think it is a good idea. However I expect that very few will actually follow up on your offer to send them links to more information (but verify this yourself!)

Due to this and similar experiences, during normal circumstances, I've pretty much given up on trying to disseminate knowledge outside of the forum, Sott.net, etc. It simply is not received. Yes, one still can (and should!) be social, helpful, engaging, informative etc., but it helps if one recognizes it as only that and nothing more, and not try to be on a mission to change the immediate environment (as I have tried). It's not working, at least it wasn't for me! ;)

So, the situation would look very bleak without creative outlets like the Forum, Sott.net and other projects! :D

Thanks for sharing the session!

While reading the part about motivation and the need for (even little) action, I immediately thought about a concept that I stumbled upon a while ago and which has been extremely helpful, at least for me: So called "Success Spirals". I'll just quote from a short - but great - book ("The Motivation Hacker", see: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/303693):

Motivation increases with Expectancy—confidence that you will win. When you know you’re going to succeed, motivation abounds. When you think you might not be able to accomplish a goal, then motivation suffers. Fail once, lose some confidence and motivation, try less, fail again, and repeat until you’ve no hope left. It’s easy to start sliding down into this hole, you fall fast, and once you’re at the bottom, it seems as if there’s no light by which to start clawing back up to the surface. Soon you feel as if you were born in this darkness: just bad at math, don’t know how to talk to girls, can’t manage money, clumsy, not a dancer, a shy person. At least your brain can cordon off these confidence pits, so that you can be confident in sports or writing or telling jokes even as you ignore the muttering from those hapless pieces of yourself which took their first steps down instead of up and have never returned.

The converse is true, too: success begets confidence and motivation, which begets more success, and pretty soon you’re fearless on wheels or look forward to crushing spelling tests. To start as an adult, after your identity is set and your “limits” clearer, this is a fragile staircase and requires climbing, but it can take you just as high as the pits are deep, and quicker than you’d think. When you’ve climbed high enough that you can’t even see the ground—when you’ve accomplished goal after goal without fail— then each new goal will be familiar, even if it’s harder than anything you’ve ever done before, and there will be no fear, no doubt, just confidence. And with a little planning and a lot of motivation, you can climb as high as you want.
Once you’ve climbed several success spirals, you’ll see those I-can’t pits as the challenges they are: success spirals that just start a little lower. You can get to the point where even the craziest goals afford only achievement, and the question becomes not, “Can I do this?” but “Do I want this?” (The answer is then usually, “Sure, why not?”)

To start building your success spirals, first make a tiny, achievable goal that you can’t forget to do. Setting a reminder for yourself helps. Then, track your success doing this goal. (Eventually, the tracking system you develop can be the reminder for goals in any arbitrary success spirals you’re working on.) You don’t have to shoot for 100% daily adherence, but you should have a definite cutoff, like 95%. Your goal also needs a completion date. You can’t succeed at doing something forever, even if it’s easy; eventually, life changes. You can avoid candy for one month, or keep the dishes clean for two months, or meditate every day for two weeks, but then the goal should be completed. You can always re-up your success spiral on that goal if you’re still interested, or make it harder or easier. Often, though, your interests will move on, and you don’t want to be stuck doing something of low Value just to strengthen your Expectancy.

The important part is to never weasel out of doing what you said you’d do. If the day comes where you can’t do the goal, do it anyway. If it truly is impossible, then your Expectancy will take damage. If it’s just frustratingly inconvenient and hard that day, then when you persevere, your Expectancy will grow—and you’ll learn to plan better next time. Try to anticipate any obstacles that could come up, and then either make the goal easy enough that you’d still be able to deal with them, or include them as explicit excuses.

An intermediate success spiral might start with a goal defined like this: “I will run 57 out of the next 60 days, even if it’s just for two minutes, although I’ll aim to run for twenty minutes. I will set a recurring reminder to run at 5:30pm. I will place a run-tracking notebook by my bed to mark whether I ran that day, and to remind me to do it before bed if I still haven’t. If I become sick enough to call off work, or if I am injured to the point where running would be unhealthy, then I don’t have to run.” A beginning success spiral might look very similar, except with something easier than running, like brushing one’s teeth or reading books.

So, even if you only practice or do something for only 1 minute, and even if you know it won't really bring anything, commit to this micro-goal and just do it. More motivation and a good habit will automatically follow over time. This fits beautifully with the C's comment "Get things moving and you create a vacuum in your life into which energy can flow."

After having had two SRT sessions thus far with Patrick & Heather, my perceptual lenses are clearer, my inhibitions (as demarcated by various conscious and subconscious fears) are diminishing, and I am definitely moved to greater action, which, in turn, is synergistically aiding me in piecing together and pulling in greater and greater amounts of inspiring information.

On the eve of the anniversary date of Barbara Marciniak's first contact (18 May 1988) with the Pleiadians (the Cs coming to us from another point on the spiral), I feel moved to share the following excerpt as perhaps relevant, helpful information to those of us who are on the cusp of having a breakthrough into areas of similarly diminishing fear & anxiety and increased and enhanced inspiration, awareness, and action:

Bringers of the Dawn said:
There is a plan to catapult and send energy into new experience. At this time, Earth and a number of other systems where you simultaneously exist, are instrumental in the reemergence of emotion, with the purpose of comprehending all identities compacted into one. The universes are discovering what they can do by coming together and interworking just as you are discovering what you can become. There is no preconceived idea of what will happen. This is new territory.

Emotion is the key to all of this. As human beings, you need emotion to connect you with your spiritual self. Emotion is essential to understanding spirituality because emotion generates feeling. The mental body and physical body are very linked, as are the emotional body and spiritual body. The spiritual body is, of course, the body that exists beyond physical limitation. You need emotions to comprehend the nonphysical, which is why emotions have been so controlled upon this planet. You have been allowed very little room emotionally and have been encouraged to feel powerless or frightened.

Many of you don't want to go beyond these emotional barriers and through your personal boundaries because it might be painful. You'd like to say "abracadabra" and just have them be gone. Pain brings you feeling. If you can feel in no other way, sometimes, in order to capture your attention as a stubborn human, you create pain to show yourself the range of your abilities and to bring yourself into life. In this way, you can feel the richness of being alive.

Most human beings are afraid of their emotional or feeling center; they are afraid to feel. Trust your feelings no matter what they are. Trust that they lead you to something and that the way you feel can bring you a realization. You all want to be in life and be removed from it at the same time. You say, "Let me just be here and be a powerful person, but I don't want to feel or participate too much because it hurts too much and then I will get sucked down. I don't trust life."

When you are not afraid of feeling, and you move past judgment and allow yourself to feel all the ways you feel, you will have a tremendous breakthrough because you will be able to ride feeling into other realities. Some of you are afraid to feel and participate in this reality, let alone ride into other realities, because you do not trust your feelings. If you wish to have an acceleration, dive into something that brings up feeling. Stop skirting the issue so that you can think you are in control. Dive in the middle of it and then see if you are in control.

It's not that you don't know how to feel, it's that you are afraid of your feelings. You don't know what to do with them when you have them. They bring up a sense of powerlessness within you, so you associate feeling with a sense of, "Oh, no, I blew it." You have a boundary in your belief system that states that when something comes up that is emotional and brings pain or anger, then it is not good. It is time to stop tiptoeing around things and avoiding your emotions.

Anger serves a purpose. All of you want to get finished with it: you want to sweep it under the rug and act as if it is no good. You act like it is rotten vegetables, throw it out, and bury it in the back garden as if there is no purpose to it. We are emphasizing that there is a purpose to fear and a purpose to anger. If you would allow yourselves to express and experience your fears, which might lead to the expression of your anger, you would learn something. Those of you who want desperately to avoid fear and anger, and who are really afraid of these feelings, have something great to learn through these emotions. They are techniques that move you beyond your personal boundaries of identity and behavior, and you are simply afraid to experience this.

Most of the time, all you want is to be accepted. You feel that no one will like you if you do certain things or feel certain ways, so you don't give yourself permission to have those certain feelings. That is where the anger comes from. You have anger because you make judgments about what you can and cannot do. If you do not give yourself permission to feel, you cannot learn. Feeling connects you with life. Feelings serve a variety of purposes in human beings. We encourage all of you to please trust and cultivate and rely on your feelings. Understand that your feelings are your ticket to ride into multidimensional realities, where you must go if you are seriously playing this game. In multidimensional realities, you learn to hold and focus many different versions of yourself at once.

Feelings can take you to these places, particularly feelings that you trust. Many of you are very suspicious and masterful over your feelings. You will not allow certain feelings to come forward, or you judge them when they come up instead of observing where they take you or what they do for you.

Because you have a fear of something, you keep yourself from experiencing it because you put up a wall that says, "If I go there, it is bad." You put the brakes on. In actuality, your fear will eventually energize the experience into your realm of development because all thought is drawn into form based on the emotional influence behind it. So sometimes the greatest thing to do is to simply say, "What the heck, I will go there. I surrender." Then deal with being there and don't worry about being centered while you are in your feeling center. If you intend to go into your feeling center and always be in control, you are not giving yourself the range of movement that is needed to ride the emotions that knock down boundaries and belief systems.

Anger has its purpose. Anger is not purposeless and pain is not purposeless. They all lead you to something. You can make an intention to go into your feeling center and learn how to be centered there while you explore the opportunities. If you say, "I am going to be centered there," it sounds as if you won't allow yourself any movement within it. Instead, just intend to have a centeredness. A centeredness does not mean that things don't fluctuate; it means that you allow things to fluctuate. Whether a boat is ready to tip over or is in calm water, you allow it. You ride it, then you get out of the event either a calm ride or a rough ride. Your emotions are not just food for others, they are food for the self. This is how you nourish yourself and create your identity. This is your identity as frequency through your emotions. Emotions feed you and feed your call letters into existence.

You are going to deal with each of your boundaries, simply because that is what you do not want to do. You would love to say, "Golden stardust, eliminate all that has limited me. Boom! I am free!" Ideally, it would be so simple. That is a classic example of wanting to recircuit and bypass the feeling center. You have certain emotional beliefs or feelings that assist in making these boundaries outside of yourself, so when you break a boundary, you have to deal with the emotion that put the boundary there in the first place. Through your emotional body you are connected to your spiritual body. You may want to bypass something that is difficult, yet you have to feel your way through it.

You want to sweep difficult things under the rug and say, "I don't want to do these," when the difficult things are your gemstones. Even if you discover you have 101,000 boundaries, do not feel frustrated. Simply say, "This is interesting." Look at the boundaries you have set up and, instead of swearing at them, simply observe them and see if you can discover how they came about. See what purpose they served-what grocery store you shopped in when you bought those items.

As soon as you acknowledge and recognize and are willing to release something, it moves. When you cling or have fear or think, "I like that boundary; that serves me very well," then you limit yourself.

You must learn to love your emotions. As long as you describe something as difficult, you are making it
difficult. No one else is. You are resisting and judging the changes coming about. You are feeling that you do not know what is going on, and you wish to be in control. Control is something very convenient and very handy. It must be applied at the right place at the right time, like super glue. Super glue in the wrong place doesn't do much good. Did you ever super glue your hands or lips together? You must learn to exercise control in the way you use super glue. If you screw up with super glue, you get stuck and you can't do anything. Control is the same way: you get stuck with it, and it sticks you to something that you
don't need to be stuck to. You must be very selective about what you decide to control or not control.
The old human pattern, or the paradigm that exists, says, "You must be in control."

You, as members of the Family of Light, are having an awakening. You need your emotions. You must
become friends with your emotions because, through feelings, you can climb the ladder to the multidimensional self and the twelve-chakra system and explore what you discover. Through feelings, you can tell if something is going on or not. The logical mind will disinvolve itself when something is going on if the body is not plugged into feeling. Feeling registers frequency change. Logical mind does not register frequency change.

You are experiencing an awakening of frequency change. You are being led to change many portions of your life and to give up many things. Don't resist the changes and feel out of control because you don't know what is coming and it appears that your emotions are getting in your way. Your emotions are simply wanting to show you something; you don't like it because you think your emotions are interfering or will embarrass you.

Get clever. Next time you come into one of these emotional situations, say to yourself immediately, "Alright, I know what is going on; I'm not getting caught in this one. I know there is something here for me to learn, and something for me to change. I believe that I am guided and that I am following a blueprint, so I will check out what is in this for me by not judging it and by going with the flow. I request that all my changes come in joy and safety and harmony. That is my decree. Everything in my evolution I am intending is covered by that: I experience joy and safety and harmony. So I will go with this energy and see what is changing for me and what I need to give up."

When your memories are not intact and you have not cultivated trust inside yourself, you shut down because you don't understand what is occurring when you are made ready for change. It is imperative for people to trust the feeling center and operate with it. When "stuff" activates your feeling center and brings you into discomfort, face the feelings that you do not like. This is your essence. These feelings are your jewels, your treasures, and your gems, from which you can learn about your identity. They are your springboard, and you are never finished with them. You cannot shove them away and say, "Yuck, I don't like the me I was then!" However, you can alter the "you" who perceived reality in that way. As you continue to become aware and gain a vast comprehension of who you are, you can look back at that entity in that place and have a whole new realization of who you were then. This process is ongoing. You will begin to see it in one another.

Honor your friends as they go through their "stuff"; just don't get involved in it. If it is for you, do it, but don't help others prolong their dramas. It is time to move through "stuff," not to stage a 365-day Broadway run with it. We suggest telling your stories once or twice or three times, and that is it. You don't need to tell everyone everything, because everyone else has their "stuff" occurring too. Do you understand? When you continually speak about your "stuff," you are missing the point because you are talking instead of doing and seeing what you are telling yourself. By talking to everyone about what is going on with you, you are simply wanting to get attention, and you don't need to do that.

Events are ongoing, and you never really finish with them because they are your "stuff." If something is painful for you at the time, we guarantee that later you will encounter a situation that is similar, and you will have gained a compassion that you never had before. You will see the situation all in a different perspective.

What is coming up now are the things that originally blocked you from perceiving reality. These are the parts of your emotional body in which the highway system was severed and the information could not flow, so you moved into pain and translated the emotional pain out of your physical body. We recommend to all of you that you receive bodywork. Bodywork simply involves bringing energy from outside the cosmos into your body, infusing it with your other bodies-mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual - and making the energy grid fit. Where the energy grid fits and you don't block cellular memory and you allow - energy to step into your body, the energy moves through your chakras and feeds your body its data. When you are afraid or you shut down, or when you blame someone else, or when you are in denial, you get stuck. Then, even though light floods unto your body, it does not fit with the gridwork. So you are in chaos, and everybody else wants to stay away from you because you emanate chaos. Chaos is a fine place to be; there is nothing wrong with chaos as long as you don't permanently dwell there.

When you deny emotion, you are asking for major Earth changes to take place within your psyche. When you allow a tornado here, a hurricane there, or a small volcanic eruption here and there, you are allowing your emotions freedom of expression, and they will not run rampant over your personal environment.

Feeling is what connects you to your humanity; feeling is what connects you to your emotions. Emotions connect you in this realm of existence to your spiritual body. What we are saying is that emotions, or feelings, are the key to being alive in this reality. Many realities exist without emotions, but in this reality they are your greatest gift. If you deny your emotional self in this lifetime, then you had best realize that you have hung it up. If you are not going to be part of your emotional self, then you are never going to make the game we are talking about. You will simply be one of the masses who watches television and feels like a victim over and over again. If you are feeling pain within your emotional body, ask yourself why you believe the pain is there, what purpose the pain serves, and why you are choosing to create pain through your emotions. Why is it not your choice to create joy? All is choice. We need to remind you of this.

Data said:
Serendipity said:
So, from now on if they 'ask' to hear more of what I know, I'll tell them something short and strategic bits and pieces, and let them know that they can ask me online for further reading (links, books, articles) whenever they want. That would be further proof/sign of the real type of asking on their part, I think, because it would come from their own choices. What do you say?

I think it is a good idea. However I expect that very few will actually follow up on your offer to send them links to more information (but verify this yourself!)

I'm almost certain of that myself, but will verify it, and thus keep my wishfull thinking/internal considering in check in the process. :)

Data said:
Due to this and similar experiences, during normal circumstances, I've pretty much given up on trying to disseminate knowledge outside of the forum, Sott.net, etc. It simply is not received. Yes, one still can (and should!) be social, helpful, engaging, informative etc., but it helps if one recognizes it as only that and nothing more, and not try to be on a mission to change the immediate environment (as I have tried). It's not working, at least it wasn't for me! ;)

So, the situation would look very bleak without creative outlets like the Forum, Sott.net and other projects! :D

I've given up on that as well a few times already, but plain truth is that the above mentioned internal considering and wishful thinking sometimes kicks back in, and basically, I end up telling the information that hasn't been asked for, and achieving nothing in the process. I couldn't agree more on your last sentence, and I should probably get more involved in such projects and help as I can. Nothing of significance is stopping me, except inertion and irrational fear of being incompetent/failure.

Serendipity said:
Data said:

I've given up on that as well a few times already, but plain truth is that the above mentioned internal considering and wishful thinking sometimes kicks back in, and basically, I end up telling the information that hasn't been asked for, and achieving nothing in the process. I couldn't agree more on your last sentence, and I should probably get more involved in such projects and help as I can. Nothing of significance is stopping me, except inertion and irrational fear of being incompetent/failure.

I think that when people work together in groups with similar aims, colinearity, etc, it somehow packs a more potent punch globally than if the same individuals were working on the same, or similar things, alone, in their local environments. I think that something like social proof and limbic resonance comes into play. I also think that the pathological types understand this pretty well which is why they work crowds and in tag teams. So, no reason that the same system cannot be used to point the way to Truth.

<i>"People tend to either dismiss channeling completely or hang on the spirits’ every word. This is too bad, since the truth of channeling is not only complex, but may be far different from anything we have imagined so far. Carl Jung found this out in the summer of 1916. One day, a huge host of unhappy spirits of the dead seemed to stream in and occupy his living room. Before he could ask them anything, they hurled questions at him: “What is the nature of man?” “What is the nature of the universe?” “Who is God?” “Is God dead?” They told Jung that the dead know nothing beyond what they know at the moment of death.4

"Was this an isolated incident? To say that the spirits come to us because they need help, and not the other way round, seems like a preposterous assertion. Yet there are hints here and there, especially in the writings of Hugo, Jung, Yeats and Merrill, that to pose such a question is at least to embark on a fruitful inquiry. This writer can’t hope to do anything more than point the reader in a few directions. To explore in depth what the spirits told James Merrill seems like a good way to start."</i>

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/ouija-how-the-spirit-world-helped-a-pulitzer-prize-winning-poet

Even in esoteric societies and forums Laura's channelings are questioned and supposed to be completely fictitious. Maybe because there are too few confirmations that can be proofs of their authenticity. I have recently wrote to an esoteric forum in Poland something about a possibility of the Wave crossing the Earth soon, and my forum account has been blocked due to that post of mine.

alteroru486 said:
Even in esoteric societies and forums Laura's channelings are questioned and supposed to be completely fictitious. Maybe because there are too few confirmations that can be proofs of their authenticity. I have recently wrote to an esoteric forum in Poland something about a possibility of the Wave crossing the Earth soon, and my forum account has been blocked due to that post of mine.

Actually, the Cs have a better track record than any other source I know about excluding spirit mediums who just talk to the dear departed for their relatives. The reason esoteric forums don't like the Cs is because they don't tell warm, fluffy lies that lull people into false egotism that they are going all spiritual because they eat broccoli.

See: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,66.0.html

Laura said:
alteroru486 said:

Actually, the Cs have a better track record than any other source I know about excluding spirit mediums who just talk to the dear departed for their relatives. The reason esoteric forums don't like the Cs is because they don't tell warm, fluffy lies that lull people into false egotism that they are going all spiritual because they eat broccoli.

See: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,66.0.html

Exactly, the Cs have proven to be reliable on multiple occasions. You can also search for "The Cs Hit List" on SOTT.net for more in depth analysis of their track record.

Chu said:
Aiming said:
So, as Mr. Premise said, the ladder you're looking for is here on the forum itself.

I think that this is a key point. Remember that most of what this network does is putting the truth out there for those who want to hear it. In our personal lives, we do need to be strategic so as not to attract attack. Most people don't want to know. So, we have a space and projects where we can speak up, without stepping on others' freedom or desire to deny reality.

As Laura said in this session, it should be rather easy for you all, because there is SOTT, the forum, etc. But the way in which you help CAN and should be unique. The input you give someone can be geared toward helping them based on your unique suffering and lessons (which then makes you heal too). A comment or article you write for SOTT will also be unique. You have to observe, see where things are needed, and DO.

Then, you actually get to do more and more. I remember years ago when we were really busy and were so tired (working on projects and facing a lot of attack), we thought we were going to collapse. Now, all of us here do even more, and are still alive. And I'm not talking about never being able to take short breaks or anything. It just happens. The more you do (for others), the more it frees up energy to do more, the better you focus, the more you can contribute. One would think it's the opposite, and that when you are busy that's your "limit", but it's not.

We are living in interesting times (understatement!). Our readership is increasing, projects expanding, and we are reaching a certain "limit" again. In order for the network to be able to help more people, we need more of you to help. We need to increase our "receivership capability" too, and that can happen if more and more people are committed to the Aim and show it through their actions. Notice what the Cs said:

We will help on the etheric level, but the energy flows better when there is action on your part as well.

Do not underestimate the power of sincere and accurate feedback combined with exercises of self-discipline. All of you just recall where you were about 5 years ago and compare to now. Want to regress, or keep rising?!? The template exists, so it will be faster for all of you there. But do not forget the rule: You must work to put others on the step you have just left!

As you advance in the ladder, you must teach others so that they can take your place. The more you yourselves linger and don't progress in this Doing, the more you may be preventing others from learning. We aren't really responsible for others, but aren't we a little? If we don't give back what we received, was that knowledge ultimately detrimental for us? Share, help, teach others what you know!!! Learn new things with other people in mind, always! Thanks to Laura and Ark, we are able to learn many things with less pain that what they suffered in order to get it. Well, that means that we must pay too, but we can choose to do it by giving others, by teaching them in the way we were taught.

I think that many of those defeatists thoughts (or laziness, etc.) that many of you have been having come from that: you are not giving back to the Universe. When you do, you feel a certain sense of justice, you feel less "fake", because you have thanked the Universe accordingly. If you block that process, then inner considering starts kicking again, then someone or something is to blame for your lack of doing, etc. Just Do, and the energy flows better! OSIT.

Thank you Chu! Many essential thoughts in a few lines.

Ennio said:
Q: (L) Okay, so the next question is: We have numerous activities that are creative for people to be able to release some of their pent up emotions about all of the things that are happening in the world that make everybody unhappy. They can get on SOTT, they can write commentary, they can work on the forum, they can write things on the forum, they can have exchanges, they can have meetings with other people. There are many things that people could be doing, but it's like the excuse always comes down to, "Oh, the frequency fence. I can't do anything because I'm depressed, or I'm this, or I'm that or the other thing." You're saying that they've won half the battle, but it seems to me that it's harder than that. There is something else. How to get over that initial resistance?

A: Taking the bull by the horns is always fearful in the imagination, but when you approach the beast, he usually lays down and submits.

Q: (L) That doesn't answer my question. Okay, what constitutes "approaching the beast"? Since that seems to be where everybody gets stuck...

A: As Yoda said, no try, just do, if only a little. That will break the logjam. Butterfly wings and all that.

Along these lines there is a very interesting piece on SoTT that speaks to some of these issues:

http://www.sott.net/article/279066-When-feeling-anxiety-dont-try-to-calm-down-get-excited

So if someone is faced with some anxiety about Doing something ie. don't want to screw up, I'm not smart enough, etc., this cognitive-behavioral approach may do the trick. Just tell yourself you're Excited!!! :dance:
It is very good advice, Thanks. A creative way to "self-manipulation" to not lose energy. Moving from anxiety or fear to excitement allows "go outside", watch and listen to others, instead of being locked and blocked by the defense systems of stress (see the situation and others as potentially harmful). Whether this system is activated by the perception of an external threat or internal narrative. In any case, works with the programs that trigger stress when is not necessary because the situation not warrants that at all if it is view more objectively.

I had to read this thread through a few times. The session was really interesting and so were many of the comments that have resulted. Thanks for the session and participation. Quite a few have mentioned that this has served as a wake up call. I know that I have done more than my share of backsliding and have not taken appropriate action, often out of fear but also because it's just easier to do something else and shut off feelings and thought and just go back to sleep for a bit. And of course in today's society distractions abound. But, there's not much value in doing the easy thing and that is not who I aspire to BE and every so often I am violently awakened. I think I've fallen off of the horse more times than I care to remember but I'm up again! I think. I have the lumps to prove it! ;-)

Chu said:
Aiming said:

This is so pertinent. I forget that my own inaction has an impact. Those here on the forum do I think generally want help and to help and want to progress and move up the ladder and I've really done myself and others a great disservice by soaking up so much information over the years and not taking the time to really reflect on it AND share. I likely would have learned (and retained) more while others may have also learned (even if it was just what mistakes NOT to make!) If others hadn't taken the time to post and share this would be an empty forum and though it takes courage to just put stuff out there and, judging by many of the comments and my own thoughts, it can be hard to overcome that obstacle of self doubt or thinking that it doesn't add to the conversation or "i'm not smart enough" or "someone else will know more." It's kind of like math. If we don't show our work then it's difficult to identify problem areas and learn how to consistently work through more and more difficult problems. So some of our work may be "wrong" but it gives us an opportunity to learn, correct and ultimately be better at what we're doing. Without mistakes i really think that learning wouldn't take place. At least that's how it has been for me. Especially in school, the areas where I make mistakes I tend to learn more and retain the information better, probably because I had to put extra work into that area. I often don't know what to contribute here or in the world at large but I take heart that the Universal Law of Life is at play and I'm going to make the extra effort to be more like Yoda and not try but do and in that light self-discipline needs to go back to the top of the list of ways for me to stay on and mindful of the horse, so as not to fall off and hit my head... again! :zzz:

Back
Top Bottom