Session 10 October 2015

Prometeo said:
Buddy said:
Prometeo, did you ever finish reading The Wave?

Yeah, if you think I need to read one chapter in particular let me know.

Well, I remember at one time you were stuck at Chapter 11 in Spanish and was having problems because of limitations with English. With the fact now in mind that you have finished it, I started wondering how I can see something that's apparently invisible to you, then I remembered that's what the network eyes are for...to point things out.

All I really wanted to say was that I see you as being right in the middle and surrounded by the Work, asking what the Work is and it just makes me feel sad for some reason I can't explain. It may not have anything to do with you or my idea of you, I don't know. Maybe it's just the way I see things, but to me the Work is visible all over the forum, in the flatland aspect in terms of the current page-by-page postings and in the depth aspects in terms of the personal development histories of long-term members here.

I think a lot of time and effort can be wasted if we don't have a specific Aim for individual Work to help us to get where we want to go in life. With a specific Aim in mind, we can more easily remember ourselves and avoid getting distracted by stuff that's not helpful. Maybe everyone's individual Aim is personal and that makes their Work an individual Work so that there is no 'universal' answer. There are collective Aims and activities and there are universal principles and 'laws' that apply to all of us, still, the answer is all around us in what people are doing, how they are doing it and in the printed material in the recommended reading section. I hope you can come to see it. I don't know what else to say, so if any of this is not helpful, just disregard it.

Buddy said:
Prometeo said:
Buddy said:
Prometeo, did you ever finish reading The Wave?

Yeah, if you think I need to read one chapter in particular let me know.

Well, I remember at one time you were stuck at Chapter 11 in Spanish and was having problems because of limitations with English. With the fact now in mind that you have finished it, I started wondering how I can see something that's apparently invisible to you, then I remembered that's what the network eyes are for...to point things out.

All I really wanted to say was that I see you as being right in the middle and surrounded by the Work, asking what the Work is and it just makes me feel sad for some reason I can't explain. It may not have anything to do with you or my idea of you, I don't know. Maybe it's just the way I see things, but to me the Work is visible all over the forum, in the flatland aspect in terms of the current page-by-page postings and in the depth aspects in terms of the personal development histories of long-term members here.

I think a lot of time and effort can be wasted if we don't have a specific Aim for individual Work to help us to get where we want to go in life. With a specific Aim in mind, we can more easily remember ourselves and avoid getting distracted by stuff that's not helpful. Maybe everyone's individual Aim is personal and that makes their Work an individual Work so that there is no 'universal' answer. There are collective Aims and activities and there are universal principles and 'laws' that apply to all of us, still, the answer is all around us in what people are doing, how they are doing it and in the printed material in the recommended reading section. I hope you can come to see it. I don't know what else to say, so if any of this is not helpful, just disregard it.

Well that was long ago, funnily enough, life took me to an adventure and I ended up learning english, from there I kept practicing until I improved and now I can read books in english with ease. Tryng to find a course to learn russian and german, some books sound interesting and they are only available in those lenguages.

Contrary to what I thought, the more I learn the more I disagree with some of the things in the forum and some of its members. Yeah, my social style needs working, especially when I'm angry, but one thing I can trust in is in what Caesar told the forum one day "Follow your heart, fear nothing"; which I don't know why it had to be changed to "follow your nature" lol. And well, I didn't have an aim, when I got one was when things sped up beyond belief, my learning improved, also my understanding because I had a project in mind.

So, one day an administrator in the forum says "tell us what you need, your problems, we are for you", then a newbie says their problem and they totally contradict themselves with "we cannot help you, go to a professional" and things like that, and citing all of the time that has happened I thing it will be a waste. At least I can be thankful for the knowledge references shared in the forum, but I think I'm becoming less and less collinear here. Isn't that ironic? I agree on many things they say, I just don't agree with the ways here. It is of my belief this forum is not really there to help everyone, at least not everyone in general (and yes you can read this from many threads in many ocassions) but a particular set of individuals with a particular set of mind.

One day Laura said one thing about, I don't remember the place, it was about the STO candidates being the social ones and the STS ones being the isolationists, by the time I read this, damn if I didn't feel very sad, because I already was feeling bad and for reasons I felt I needed to stay alone, this Laura's statement made me feel worse. :lol: that was funny, because it happened close to the day a storm tored down their trees, very very close to that time. But I've come to terms with it, probably I'm not a STO candidate, which I don't think forbids someone of this so called "objective perception", and end up being one demon. Which doesn't make me agree with those 4th STS guys anyways, I actually dislike anything that might appear to be STS, the more STS the more ridiculous things are, including all of humanity. But anyway heaven has never been a place for me, if I am an STS dude that will achieve a higher state this way, so be it. One can always find ways to come to terms with it.

Then consider yourself invited to The Swamp where you can post about all this safely and vent all you want and ask questions of people from whom you've been withholding real feelings. It may at least help clear your conscience. Unless you've done that kind of posting already and I missed it.

Students and followers are not the samething. Prometeo, there's been something inside you for years which is coming out now for everyone to see. Maybe your avatar tells something too.

It sounds as though Prometeo has just passed a lump of something hard and further notes might be redundant at this point, but having spent the last few hours thinking and writing them down, I can't see that it would hurt to share them, particularly as they don't address his own journey, but rather one of his questions, which I thought was a very good one.

I thought, "Well now! What IS the Work exactly? How would I describe it to somebody?"

The Work, as I understand it is...

In a large part, the Work is about disagreeing with our little Ego. -The part which wants to be the center of the universe, the mostest, the bestest, and smartest, the already-donest and which wants to fight anybody or anything which has the gall to suggest otherwise. For some reason, we all have one of these egos. It represents every lie we tell ourselves to avoid doing the Work. It's so much easier to tell ourselves that we are already perfect and therefore don't need to lift a finger than it is to, well, lift a finger. It's the voice of addiction seeking to convince us that it's okay to indulge in just one more dose of feel-good ease. Just another ten minutes of snooze. It might even represent where we came from, an umbilical cord dragging through the clay behind us, back to the great sleep from which we emerged.

Okay. That's rather poetic... Try again..

The Work is about making the hard internal examinations and changes we don’t want to make, because they hurt and take effort, but when made, put us into better tune with the Creation. -Make us less dickey, make us stronger, more flexible, more capable. Make us more real, more conscious of reality and our place in it. Make us more able to receive information. To understand and conduct Love, (whatever Love might really be; I think we get hints from time to time...)

Part of the Work, is fighting to recognize our own automatic behaviors and blind spots, the parts of ourselves which sleepwalk, and how they affect our lives and the lives of others, and then deciding what to do about them.

The Work is anything which leads toward these goals, and as such, the Work can be considered a direct result of living. "All there is is Lessons!" -In that every decision we make leads to results, some painful, some not. Some which diminish and some which increase the substance of our souls. The world teaches with direct bio-feedback what happens when we act abruptly, thoughtlessly, inconsiderately, when we react with inappropriate vigor to stimuli, real or imagined. -When we let ourselves function on automatic without realizing it, thinking our mechanical self is our true self. -When we believe in lies and reject Truth.

The Work is about paying attention to this feedback, collecting and understanding it, making alterations and explorations, using that information to inform our future decisions, and then learning from the fallout of those.

The Work is increasing that part of ourselves which is self-aware, self-conscious, knowledgeable and in harmony with Objective Reality.

The Work is this...

If we all started as unconscious clay and stone, then the Work is, through whatever means and practices, whatever definitions we find most useful, transforming ourselves through acts, large and small, of internal will and choice-making, into the opposite. Into, perhaps, hyper-aware beings of light and high energy. -We don’t know exactly what because we’re not there yet. But we know what we’re moving away from; The Work is the act of moving in the opposite direction from thoughtless cold clay. From nothingness to somethingness. From Death to Life, spanning the spectrum between. The Work is doing that which is necessary to put one foot, one thought in front of the next to keep that journey going.

If that sounds hard, well, welcome to reality. For whatever reason, here we are, somewhere midway up the mountain trail, with the mud and stone we once were behind us, and the something bright and hyper-aware, hyper-alive up ahead which we are trying to become. And the climb never gets any easier. It takes a ridiculous amount of effort to transform the Clay into Light. Lead into Gold. (Alchemy is just another metaphor for The Work.)

So that’s a pretty general definition. Language is imprecise, so it’s just an attempt to get across my understanding. For the most part, the true understanding is going to have to be found on your own through direct interaction and practice.

Now this “Ray of Creation” thing is just somebody else’s attempt to understand how reality might work. It uses a bunch of definitions and internal logical axioms in its efforts to make sense of reality and describe it to others. To listen to that theory and see how well it jives with your own understanding of reality, and with objective reality as a whole, you have to make an effort to align your mind with those which came up with it, and play around with it a bit. It might help. It might not. Personally, I haven’t taken enough time to go through it at length, and its flavor doesn’t really appeal to me, so it might not be a particularly useful tool for describing reality for me. But exploring it can only deliver more of that informational feedback which is so useful in the Work, teach me more about myself by showing me how I might be limited where others are not. It might spur new ideas, crack open new concepts, make it just a little easier to put one foot, one thought in front of the next.

A: Global politics and cosmic yet to fully descend.

Best to wait & see I guess.

FWIW.
As far as I have noted, are there what amounts to 'pulsations' with regard to incoming changes, including cosmic and comets? For examples, Chelyabinsk for comets, Ebola showing itself (and then vanishing to 'backbuild'), etc. Pulsing.—stuff shows up for a bit, then it "goes quiet", then it shows up stronger again.. And each time, they come closer to the "tipping point", like pushing over a very heavy container filled with water.

My perception of it, though...

Prometeo said:
Don't feel the need to. I'll just find more... gentle ways to express myself.

I suggest you try and get over yourself, stop being so narcissistic, stop demanding that others give you simplistic answers to complex questions, stop projecting your own nonsense on others, stop making assumptions, stop thinking you know what you are talking about when you obviously don't, and stop thinking in black and white terms. Do all, or just some of that, and you'll have a better understanding of what the "Work" is.

JEEP said:
Have to wonder if tattoos represent more than just a personal preference of appearance or actually reflect an alignment of self-interest identity?

My take on tattoos has been that they are not for me, but I don't begrudge anyone else's choice to put a few small, artistic tattoos on themselves. Now, in the case of people who go a little overboard and cover their whole body or put designs or symbols that I wouldn't find attractive or even want to associate with, that is something else. The C's mentioned self-presentation and self-representation. Putting skeletons, skulls, or other images associated with death, or even Satanism, on your body is sending a signal to other people and the universe where you are aligned. That is how you present yourself to the world, that these images are things that interest you and that you want to see every day. As far as self-representation goes, one could say that nasty images tattooed on the body represent one person's identification with death, pain, or just altogether unsavory ideas and people. To put that out there in the world means that one may find that others who do not associate with such ideas/images would be turned off by someone who does and find that being around them, no matter how otherwise nice and pleasant they are (and I've met a number of people like this whose personality did not match the impression their body art gave), is not something they wish to do.

So, I'm not sure I can answer your question since I think it's a little more complicated than being an either-or choice. Tattoos can reflect one's identity with a number of ideas, but they can also be benign. It depends on the person, the attitude they have, the images they choose to put on their body that are an expression of their inner state, and their identification with those images as part of their self.

Prometeo said:
At least I can be thankful for the knowledge references shared in the forum, but I think I'm becoming less and less collinear here.

We can agree to disagree. Many people are not colinear with what we do here and that's not the end of the world neither for them nor for us.

I just don't agree with the ways here. It is of my belief this forum is not really there to help everyone, at least not everyone in general (and yes you can read this from many threads in many ocassions) but a particular set of individuals with a particular set of mind.

You are right. This forum is designed for individuals with a particular set of mind. Fortunately there are many other forums that fit different sets of minds.

Skyalmian said:
A: Global politics and cosmic yet to fully descend.
As far as I have noted, are there what amounts to 'pulsations' with regard to incoming changes,

Hi Skyalmian,

I've thought about this often.

I'm influenced obviously by my exposure to various sources. And this concept is highly speculative ... but intriguing. It's my way of looking at the puzzle (guided by constant referencing back to the C's remarks.)

I think the Wave is in essence an unusual concentration of intensified energy points in space. Not continuous as in ocean waves, but discrete. Made up of an "ocean" of points. Wave-like but not quite. Hence we get jumps, dips, pulses, etc.

In Seth's terms, it would simply be a grouping of main coordinate points -- rather than the more common & less energetic subordinate points. Containing a much higher transformative potential. Instantly (or near) turning thoughts & emotions into events & objects. Through some fantastical scheme which our inner selves apparently have some comprehension.

This fits quite well into the cryptic phrase "hyper-kinetic sensate."

The activation is entirely thought dependent. The more intense our thoughts, the sharper and quicker the outcome. Hence the apparent rapid disintegration of those who're disjointed -- and a seemingly miraculous appearance of "better" time lines for those focused and coherent. With STO orientation.

I think this near instant manifestation is what levels the playing field. It ties nicely into the C's "variable physicality" 4th density remark. The linkage is very tight.

Anyway, this whole idea is a fun exercise of the mind. It really is nothing more than that. But if even a small bit of it is true, it can take away some of the mystery. And there're very definite implications as well ... like what really drives this or that particular timeline.

FWIW.

Prometeo, please step away from the red button. Some of the stuff you've said in this and other threads recently is quite provocative, regardless of whether they represent your actual views. Conflict is inevitable. Please don't escalate.

More than expressing your views, you are looking for conflict because that's the inevitable result of what you are doing. Maybe the conflict will spur you on to new places but is it possible you can do that in a better way.

In your posts, I can see that you are coming to terms with certain things about yourself and acknowledging them, which I suppose is a good thing. Before you can change anything about yourself, you need to know and acknowledge how you are, the good/bad etc, osit. I suppose you need to reach a point of acceptance. So maybe this is a positive thing in all that you've said. More than it being a reflection of others, it's a reflection of you coming to terms with who you are. Some of the things you said I also suppose show a desire for a better future, e.g.

So, one day an administrator in the forum says "tell us what you need, your problems, we are for you", then a newbie says their problem and they totally contradict themselves with "we cannot help you, go to a professional" and things like that, and citing all of the time that has happened I thing it will be a waste.

Maybe you see that not everyone can be helped and you feel sad and you lash out because you want somewhere to exist where everyone can be helped. You know, this is not entirely a bad thing I guess but it can also be bad, if expressed in the wrong way. You also express defeat to our true nature, STS and that you are not probably an STO candidate but then you also say you don't agree with the STS way... all very interesting contradictions I think that is healthy to face.

I don't pretend to know anything and in fact, I know next to nothing and I'm coming to the unfathomable conclusion that this will be the case in this life as the world and everything in it is to hard to know/understand in a way that can really empower us to improve our situations and help others/improve the world in such a way that it becomes manifested reality, BUT I know you don't want to press the red button Prometeo, so please don't. You can express all the contradictions you feel but in a way that isn't provocative and sets you against a body that isn't the/your enemy OSIT.

Pierre said:
Prometeo said:
At least I can be thankful for the knowledge references shared in the forum, but I think I'm becoming less and less collinear here.

We can agree to disagree. Many people are not colinear with what we do here and that's not the end of the world neither for them nor for us.

I just don't agree with the ways here. It is of my belief this forum is not really there to help everyone, at least not everyone in general (and yes you can read this from many threads in many ocassions) but a particular set of individuals with a particular set of mind.

You are right. This forum is designed for individuals with a particular set of mind. Fortunately there are many other forums that fit different sets of minds.

I agree. I think you'll be much happier elsewhere because, we DO, indeed have a specific purpose which is described on the "Forum Guidelines" page.

Prometeo said:
Contrary to what I thought, the more I learn the more I disagree with some of the things in the forum and some of its members.
Can you say with which you disagree?
Prometeo said:
So, one day an administrator in the forum says "tell us what you need, your problems, we are for you", then a newbie says their problem and they totally contradict themselves with "we cannot help you, go to a professional" and things like that, and citing all of the time that has happened I thing it will be a waste.
Members of the forum are always helping, advice or guidance to whom or to which the user is addressed, among them you also. :)
What's really going on with you?

Back
Top Bottom