Session 10 October 2015

Laura said:
(Data) People in the West are waking up to the fact that we have basically mass migration of people from Syria and the Middle East. We have 4 million people displaced, and 180,000 went to Germany. A section of that stayed in other countries. I read in the news that some people in the West think this is suspicious. Why do they all want to go to Germany? Were they informed in some way by the government, or is this truly a grassroots movement where they just wanted to go to Germany?

A: Partly desperation and partly engineered. Let us say that the very real and desperate plight of refugees has been cynically utilized by nefarious agents.

Q: (Perceval) So the engineered part is to destabilize or put pressure on European governments?

A: Yes and more than that: to insert agents that will act against the various governments in the future.

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the percentage of real refugees to agents?

A: 94

Q: (L) 94 percent?

A: Yes

Q: (L) 94 percent are real refugees, but the rest are agents that are being sent in with them. And so who are the nefarious agents that have cynically utilized this refugee crisis to plant agents within European countries?

A: USA and allies of consortium.

Q: (Perceval) So America and its Saudi friends...

(L) And the bankers...

(Perceval) So all this talk of ISIS in the refugees is kinda true?

(L) To a certain extent.

(Perceval) But ISIS is controlled, so you know what that means.

(L) But ISIS was created by the USA?

Q: (L) So... Next question?

(Alana) They're sending the refugees to Germany, is that to destabilize the central powers of Europe?

(Perceval) Yeah, Germany is the economic powerhouse.

A: Germany is a direct target in case you haven't noticed.

Q: (L) So they want to destabilize Germany and put a total puppet government in charge?

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, Madame Merkel is not quite subservient enough?

Q: (L) She still harbors...

(Galatea) Opinions. [laughter]

Q: (Perceval) Germany is the center of European power, decision-making, etc.

(L) So, if the USA were to control Germany completely, they'd own Europe.

Just saw this article on SOTT which made me think of the above portion of this session:

http://www.sott.net/article/304957-Roughly-700-refugees-in-Germany-disappear-without-a-trace
Roughly seven hundred of 4,000 asylum-seekers who had been initially accommodated in the German state of Lower Saxony have mysteriously disappeared, and because of administrative breakdowns, local authorities are clueless about who and where they are.

The staggering figures were revealed by local officials in the northwest German state by a survey conducted by the Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung (NOZ) newspaper. Because many of the refugees hadn't been registered yet, nothing is known about who they are or where they might have gone.

A few more analogies for the representation/presentation part of this discussion?

How about a story as an example of presentation and representation: The narrative (presentation) being an expansion on a central plot (representation)?

An essay as example: it's theme-based elaboration (presentation) of a thesis statement (representation)?

Or how about as an example a computer program when launched: the inputs and outputs on your screen being the presentation of how the inner objects (in object-oriented programming) are supposed to represent the problem(s) to be solved?

MariuszJ said:
sitting said:
Incidentally, the discussion regarding Puck & company, and MariuszJ too, may be helped along with a deeper look (especially by themselves) into their belief systems. Something which they have started. And I wish to thank them for their courage and willingness to be so exposed. It's not easy.
No wonder that mankind has been called "a fallen angel" having moved from STO to STS. In my view, what is happening now, is plain stupid. For you it is normal. Most of you writing to this forum cannot imagine the way of living in STO environment nor do you see any need for changes from STS to STO in the Earth.

I rest my case. :)

Regards,
Mariusz

Mariusz, I've read all your posts to try and figure out how best to answer you. I'll just say that if you want your life to get better, it might pay you to try and see the role that you play in your own life. Because you do make decisions or choices that set up return, or feedback loops. For example, you say that all the women you know are withdrawn or promiscuous. You say a girlfriend kicked you out. You say you're losing sleep for lack of friendly interaction. Well, what do you offer that's not being accepted?

With women, what do you have to offer? What do you bring to the table, so to speak? Do you come across as 'needy', co-dependent? If so, how would you know? Speaking generally, women, particularly, have 'ways of knowing' things that men in general seem only now to be getting a glimmer of and it could be that the ones you've met see little or no difference between you and all other people and situations that they feel mainly serve to silence them and keep them that way.

For more on that, see: _http://www.amazon.com/Womens-Ways-Knowing-Development-Anniversary/dp/0465090990.

If this is what's happening, is it fair to you? What do you offer that demonstrates that such a person is not you? Because if you don't know, your lack of knowledge may be hurting you.

Some women, especially in a country and area the way you describe, may be tired of the male version of "neediness." Why? Because they may already know that neediness leads to clingy-ness which leads to possessiveness which leads to behaving like a controlling psycho. And if you find a partner (or they become that partner) that will put up with that BS long enough, you'll both settle into a routine like all such relationships eventually do. After awhile, at least one partner will begin to interpret this routine as neglect because they don't know how to function without constant attention and validation from the other partner. Because the partner was already unhappy. Maybe depressed, but obviously unhappy and seeking someone else on which to put that burden of their achievement of happiness.

Neither a relationship with a partner nor an ideal societal organization will ever make YOU happy in the long run until you can become happy on your own. If you are unhappy on your own, then focus on improving yourself and finding ways to make yourself happy rather than avoiding that Work by out-sourcing it.

We recommend the Big 5 to help people achieve this understanding with which you might improve your life and then help someone else do the same.

Buddy said:
Mariusz, I've read all your posts to try and figure out how best to answer you.(...)

The most important problem with women here in Poland is the lack of money. We have the unemployment rate now 15%. One can only get the lowest earnings and the job is most demanding and tiring. One cannot afford to rent an apartment so adult children at the age of 40 still live with their parents. National debt is 20 times higher than it was 25 years ago, impossible to pay back. Soon the government will not be able to pay back even the interest. Citizens saving are likely to be seized by the government due to this. This has already been partly done without anyone protesting against it.

So all sensible females are very cautious to be too close to males so as not to end up with financial troubles. In this situation male personality virtues are not very important even though they are visible.

My girlfriend keeps in touch with me and can clearly see I am better than other men only she is afraid of our not having enough money.

Edit=Quote

lainey said:
I think self presentation is how you choose to look on the outside and self representation is how you display what you have/are on the inside to the world.

Regarding self-presentation in terms of appearance and dress, I came across this passage in Montaigne’s essays, originally published in French in 1588. Montaigne’s chateau in France was less than 100 miles away as the crow flies from the QFG’s chateau.

Take things indifferent, such as clothing: if anyone cared to refer clothing back to its true purpose (which is its usefulness and convenience for the body – its original grace and comeliness depends on that), I would concede to him that the most monstrous clothes imaginable include, to my taste, our doctoral bonnets, that long tail of pleated velvet hanging down from the heads of our womenfolk with its motley fringes, and that silly codpiece uselessly modelling a member which we cannot even decently call by its name yet which we make a parade of, showing it off in public.

Nevertheless such considerations do not deter a man of intelligence from following the common fashion; it seems to me on the contrary that all idiosyncratic and outlandish modes derive less from reason than from madness and ambitious affectation; it is his soul that a wise man should withdraw from the crowd, maintaining its power and freedom freely to make judgements, whilst externally accepting all received forms and fashions.
- Michel de Montaigne, The Complete Essays. Translated by M. A. Screech. London: Penguin Books, 2003. Page 133.

Montaigne as I interpret this passage seems to be advocating dressing according to the social conventions or norms of one’s own time and place, rather than in an unconventional way. He notes though that sometimes the accepted social conventions may themselves end up straying from simple practicality and usefulness, as in the French fashion of his times of wearing codpieces.

MariuszJ said:
My girlfriend keeps in touch with me and can clearly see I am better than other men only she is afraid of our not having enough money.

Edit=Quote
Can you please explain this a little better?Are you trying to say that the lack of money the reason why you're not together?
If you want you can and in the swamp.

Laura said:
Session Date: October 10th 2015

Laura, Andromeda, and Galatea at the board

Pierre, Perceval, Niall, Chu, PoB (Possibility of Being), Data, Scottie, Approaching Infinity, Timótheos, Alana, Heimdallr, Nicolas, Noko the Wonderdog, Kitty the Cat

A: And there will be more and more train derailments as the crust continues to open up.

Q: (L) So, not only are there sinkholes, but there are crustal movements and all kinds of other weird things going on. We're seeing the Earth changes right before our eyes, but it's like in slow motion!

A: Yes. Scale!

:whistle:
K2Radio
http://k2radio.com/huge-crack-in-the-earth-opens-up-in-the-foothills-of-the-bighorn-mountains/#photogallery-1=9
Huge Crack In The Earth Opens Up In The Foothills Of The Bighorn Mountains[GALLERY]
By Brian Scott October 27, 2015 7:39 AM

Over the weekend a number of reports came in about a crack in the earth showing up in the southern foothills of the Big Horn Mountains. A friend of ours, Randy Becker was in the area and captured the above images of the collapse and shifting of the soil and rock in the area. Estimates by some put the area at 750 yards long by 50 yards wide.

Another post on Facebook by SNS outfitters stated an opinion by a local engineer,

An engineer from Riverton, WY came out to shed a little light on this giant crack in the earth. Apparently, a wet spring lubricated across a cap rock. Then, a small spring on either side caused the bottom to slide out. He estimated 15 to 20 million yards of movement.

With no earthquakes and a small amount of movement recorded by the USGS we will have to go with that explanation until someone comes up with another.

Quite a find during a weekend hunt and beats a few of the “trophies” we have seen.
Read More: Huge Crack In The Earth Opens Up In The Foothills Of The Bighorn Mountains[GALLERY] | http://k2radio.com/huge-crack-in-the-earth-opens-up-in-the-foothills-of-the-bighorn-mountains/#photogallery-1=9?trackback=tsmclip

randy-becker-1.jpg

casper said:
MariuszJ said:

Edit=Quote
Can you please explain this a little better?Are you trying to say that the lack of money is the reason why you're not together?
Yes. That is the main reason! We are both out of work. She has just graduated from university and has not chance for employment. I worked at a help line. I did not have a heart not to help out the customers and advised them how to terminate the contract with the company when they had the right to do that because of the very poor quality of the provided service. My line manager did not like that so due to that I was just dismissed from job. You would not be courageous enough to do a thing like that, would you? Being good does not pay off.

MariuszJ said:
So all sensible females are very cautious to be too close to males so as not to end up with financial troubles. In this situation male personality virtues are not very important even though they are visible.

You are grossly oversimplifying here. You just did away with all human complexities and subtleties. And you say you are qualified to provide therapy to women?

Yes. That is the main reason! We are both out of work. She has just graduated from university and has not chance for employment. I worked at a help line. I did not have a heart not to help out the customers and advised them how to terminate the contract with the company when they had the right to do that because of the very poor quality of the provided service. My line manager did not like that so due to that I was just dismissed from job. You would not be courageous enough to do a thing like that, would you? Being good does not pay off.

Have you noticed that you never question your own idea of being 'good', even superior to everyone else?

MariuszJ said:

I'm really not getting it. You keep having these logical explanations for things. You keep saying how you need companionship, yet not responding to why only women?

Just because a woman is with a man, as just a companion- in your "holy" case, does that mean there has be a financial bond? NO. Unless you are talking about marriage, which is like 3 steps past where you are now and quite an irrational thought right now.

Again, what does money have to do with it? Are you saying that to have a relationship you HAVE to merge your money? What happened to friends that are male OR female? In reading your posts and other thread, I have to say that you are sounding like a broken record which annoys me. One of my issues is that I have little to no patience when someone has an issue and they keep ignoring the points given out of help and trying to understand. You want to be understood but refuse to understand that maybe you are being illogical. Instead you are clinging onto this belief/feeling that you are somehow special and don't have to look at yourself too.

I have been there too. You can't sit in someone else's "house" and tell people to leave. You can hint it indirectly by showing how little the company can offer and hopefully see that they ask the right questions to leave.

But what you did there was not respectful. Remember when Pussy Riot got arrested for going into a Russian Orthodox church to say how the church is bad? They too cried about being arrested and taken out. They violated the rules of that house, no matter how stupid they could be.

Same think happens on this forum. The rules are clear and fair. Some come in and decide they don't have to follow these rules, and then cry foul. Similar things happened with Gurdjieff.

Where do you draw the line between common sense interaction and righteousness?
I too wish I could be honest with everyone but honesty with everyone is weakness. That's probably one of the "simple karmic lessons" the C's have mentioned as prereq for graduating from 3d.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

You should realize something else about Wanderers as you keep feeling that you are one. Keep in mind that there is a naive ideal that wanderers have which can and does get them in trouble. In your case, I see that job example as one. You can't be honest with everyone especially when you are working for a company who is paying YOU to work for THEM!

Again, I should back off because I want to help but I feel like you don't want to consider that your own perceptions can be skewed.

Please, please read the narcissism big 5. Even if you aren't a narcissist, it will show you the issues that this 3d reality can impose on us!

Foxx said:

Q: (L) So they want to destabilize Germany and put a total puppet government in charge?

Just saw this article on SOTT which made me think of the above portion of this session:

http://www.sott.net/article/304957-Roughly-700-refugees-in-Germany-disappear-without-a-trace
Roughly seven hundred of 4,000 asylum-seekers who had been initially accommodated in the German state of Lower Saxony have mysteriously disappeared, and because of administrative breakdowns, local authorities are clueless about who and where they are.

The staggering figures were revealed by local officials in the northwest German state by a survey conducted by the Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung (NOZ) newspaper. Because many of the refugees hadn't been registered yet, nothing is known about who they are or where they might have gone.
[/quote]

Huh, interesting catch there Foxx. Wonder how many other times hundreds of asylum-seekers just up and leave from where they were being accommodated.

MariuszJ said:
We can live in this world and we still have the right to criticize it as it is us who can make changes to this world.

There are only two forms of criticism in common use today as far as I can tell.

1) Constructive criticism where the critic demonstrates a full and accurate understanding of what he's criticizing, the method and assumptions he is using for the criticism and the solutions he proposes as alternatives. That is why it is called "constructive."

2) Destructive criticism where the critic criticizes and if successful in tearing something up, he just leaves the rubble spread about for someone else to clean up. This kind of critic also has a method and assumptions behind his criticism, but he doesn't want to reveal any of that. He just wants to hide and destroy. Yet even though the critic may prefer it to be surreptitious, his method, like any other method, is also subject to this same criticism since he deems it a worthwhile activity.

That method can uncovered though, but you have made no real criticisms here, IMO. The closest you've come appears to be to project your behavior onto others:

Compare:

MariuszJ said:
Some of you avoid direct confrontation and discussion giving your view for it is too difficult for you to think for yourself. Problems I talk about are too difficult for you to understand and you feel uneasy, so instead of trying and finding a way out of the situation you prefer simple answers...

With:

MariuszJ said:
I worked at a help line. I did not have a heart not to help out the customers and advised them how to terminate the contract with the company when they had the right to do that because of the very poor quality of the provided service. My line manager did not like that so due to that I was just dismissed from job.

Do you see any similarity between what you say of others and what you do yourself? If not, then here's my comparison of what you said with what happened at your job:

You worked at a help line. Customers came in with a problem. You did not have the heart not to help them. You advised them how to terminate their contract. You lost your job. Now you are 'needy.' You could have avoided this situation, but what did you do instead?

You avoided direct confrontation and discussion of your customer's problems and to give your view, which was supposed to be the company's view, for it was too difficult for you to think for yourself. Problems those customers talked about were too difficult for you to understand and you felt uneasy, so instead of trying and finding a way out of the situation which would have improved customer service, kept a customer for the company, and helped you keep a job, you preferred the simple answer: just cancel the contract and be done with it.

Customer cancels. You lose. Is that supposed to be balanced? Apparently ALL the customer's were not being so unhappy, otherwise it's doubtful the company would be in business and with the funds to pay you for your "help."

MariuszJ said:
The forum is for you to network to understand better this world and yourselves through a constructive thinking.

So, why didn't you? Someone might have been able to help before you made any rash decisions. What do you really think you are presenting and representing on here?

A Jay said:
Foxx said:

Huh, interesting catch there Foxx. Wonder how many other times hundreds of asylum-seekers just up and leave from where they were being accommodated.

Well, there's this: _http://www.merkur.de/politik/darum-verschwinden-fluechtlinge-meta-5691933.html

Apparently, another 580 asylum seekers have disappeared from Erding (Bavaria). The official explanation is that many of those have relatives or friends in Germany (probably among other refugees already there) and are trying to get to them before registration so that they don't have to stay at the place they entered Germany and avoid that the government decides where they should go. It is said that some even get picked up by friends/family. This actually makes some sense I think, especially since all those refugees are likely to communicate with each other via internet/smartphones, and there are probably also some hints/recommendations about better places in Germany where they might have better conditions, so it's likely that some will try to get there. So I don't think it's necessarily something unusual - of course, it would be easy to bring in agents that way, but I guess it would be easy anyway for the PTB to bring in agents wherever they want.

However, what is worrying, is this (translation from the article):

The problem: As long as many people travel around in Germany unregistered, neither Germany nor the EU can get an overview over the actual numbers of people seeking help at the moment.

Secretary of the Chancellor's Office Peter Altmaier, who is the new refugee coordinator of the government, wants to change that. Although he says in an interview with the BR (Bavarian Broadcast) that the stream of refugees cannot be slowed down at the touch of a button, he continues: "We must prevent that refugees are just passed on." According to him, refugees must be registered early on, and those without the entitlement to asylum shouldn't reach Germany in the first place, if possible.

According to the article, it is illegal to lock up asylum seekers, but the officials already complain the it was a mistake to have a "permanent exit door" - so if they want to force those refugees to register, are they going to change that? What will be the "final solution"? There really seems to be a lot of confusion going on everywhere...

MariuszJ said:
casper said:
MariuszJ said:

Edit=Quote
Can you please explain this a little better?Are you trying to say that the lack of money is the reason why you're not together?
Yes. That is the main reason! We are both out of work.
Sorry, but personally I would have considered whether I wanted to be in a relationship with someone who would be with me just for the money
MariuszJ said:
Being good does not pay off.
My opinion is that you have the wrong perception of the meaning of the term good.Also, it pays to be good, if at all good must pay :)

Back
Top Bottom