Session 10 October 2015

T.C. said:
Perceval said:
There's a comment in a session from a few years go that was given in response to a question along the lines of "why don't they just take us out". The answer was something along the lines of their being universal "laws" pertaining to balance that no one, in any density, can infringe. Basically, if 4D sts were just to use all of their abilities to turn this planet into a slave planet and summarily kill anyone that stood in their way they would actually destroy their own plans for conquest and control because of the backlash against them for infringing these laws about balance and free will. They can manipulate and abridge free will in many ways, but they cannot blatantly snuff it out or they get themselves in serious trouble. If someone knows which session I am talking about and can find it, I'd appreciate a link to it.

This could possibly be the one - not sure? But, coincidentally, note the reference to a "chess game".

Session: 960504 said:
Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK)
We don't!
A: You have been the "preparation
committee."
Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of
the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy
the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth
to make it more habitable for them?
A: Those things are inconsequential and
easily repaired.
Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix
all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you
know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently,
from what I am understanding, they can't just
come in and wipe us out and replace us,
because the 'rules' won't allow it.
A: Yet the natural cycles within the
framework of the natural order of things will
allow all these things to fall into place.
Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of
these beings, sort of like the law of gravity,
that prevents them from just coming in and
taking over?
A: No.
Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of
gravity...
A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from
manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?
Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately
hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK)
Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,'
we are conserving them in some ways so that
we will have an ongoing food supply... (TK)
I think there are rules to the game. It's like a
chess game. They can't just come in and
change things, it has to progress in some way.
But, there are loopholes and they can sneak
in and manipulate and get away with some
things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there
are just guidelines.
A: Two important points there: 1) When we
said "you," we meant 3rd density
collectively. 2) You missed our statement
about the natural cycle and order of things
almost completely. We suggest you reread
and ponder... Also, what if your race is
manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just
hang around until the next natural cataclysm?

T. C.,

I think that is a good example. I also thank Neil for his selection and thoughtful posts. Maybe Perceval can at least have a few to consider. After all Perceval has been feeding us with useful information for a long time.

Here are some I found:

Session 30 July 1994

Q: (L) Is there any way we can prevent Orion abductions?
Q: (L) Why?
A: It would interfere with universal law of free will and service to self.
Q: (L) But we don't want to be abducted. Can't we stop it?
A: Not likely. They have more power than you.
Q: (L) Well then, why can't you help us?
A: Would interfere in natural progression of your race and theirs. Jews called upon us to save them -
could not. And natives of your land from your race - could not stop that either. Natural progression,
see?

Session 10 May 2014

Q: (L) Can anybody think of another question to get me where I want to go here? (shellycheval) As
individuals, what's the single most important thing we should do to Do, and to not try, but to actually
take actions? What can we do to motivate ourselves as individuals? Is there something we can say or
do...?
A: Service to others. Notice that the people with the most problems that always talk only about
themselves and their troubles, are the ones who do and give the least. They do not have confidence in
the universal law of LIFE: Get things moving and you create a vacuum in your life into which energy
can flow.

I think this greater concept of a law of balance is good to think about. It makes it more obvious to me that growing our awareness is no "free lunch" and "we are not the architects of the school". It is quite sobering to realize that both STS and STO have freewill and that both have to choose. But it is at least some comfort to know all of us are under a greater law of "balance" and that to me seems more fair.

Here is one that I like concerning freewill:

Session 30 March 2002

(L) But that is true only at a deep level. It's pretty clear that STS can violate the free will of those who are ignorant of their existence
and abilities. So D** is just repeating New Age nonsense. That's what the folks doing mind control experiments would like us all to
think. Yes, it is true that the person must, of their own free will, choose. A person who has chosen, at a very deep level, to seek
truth, to ultimately receive positive energy, will be motivated by negative experiences to increase their knowledge, which then
increases their awareness, which then increases their abilities of STO to communicate with and interact with other similar people.
People use their free will - at very deep levels - to choose to be duped and manipulated. This is either because STS is their ultimate
choice and destination, or it is because they need to learn the lesson about growing their awareness. When they choose to refuse to
seek knowledge they have already chosen. When they choose belief over seeking and being open they have already chosen.
A: In all cases freewill is paramount even if it is not apparent at this level.

Wow! Thank you for this most inspiring session! Seems as though the tide is starting to turn, at long last! Of course there is much more work to be done, and no doubt there will be more ups and downs, but it sure is great to be feeling some hope.

Thank you very much Laura and the team for the sharing of your work! :thup:

Expression :

Clothes don't make the person

You can't judge a book by its cover

;)

Christine said:

Expression :

Maybe not but I think it's true that how a person presents themselves to the world is a window to their inner state. No one is judging anyone by their outer appearance, just that that appearance is indicative of where that person is aligned in terms of which groups, subcultures, and ideas they identify with.

manitoban said:
Wow! Thank you for this most inspiring session! Seems as though the tide is starting to turn, at long last! Of course there is much more work to be done, and no doubt there will be more ups and downs, but it sure is great to be feeling some hope.
I have never given up hope. The C's once told us "In spite of all their efforts they will fail!".
I never forgot this and it has helped me to keep my head up and go forward no matter how bad things looked.

MariuszJ said:
obyvatel said:
MariuszJ said:
I wonder if I may be excused from my duty to be here during this time of chaos and leave this Earth plane. I'd rather do that unless my presence here might be helpful and rewarded by human friendship. This is an academic question so do not answer to it in an angry way as you did before to my questions.

Hi Mariusz,
I do not think anyone here is angry at you. What you wrote above is concerning. This is an Internet forum and we are not equipped to deal with the kind issues of you seem to be alluding to. Please consider consulting with a qualified professional like a counsellor or psychologist who can provide assistance to you.
Well, goyacobol's and nicklebleu's replies were more interesting and mature. We all know there is reincarnation so non-standard views are appreciated.
And by the way, this is what Laura wrote the other day
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=23860.0
Q: (L) Well, if my death would bring about their destruction, then maybe it would be a good idea for me to check out, right?
Considering your apparent lack of faith in yourself and this group perhaps you should consider the following:

Session 10 May 2014

Q: (L) Can anybody think of another question to get me where I want to go here? (shellycheval) As
individuals, what's the single most important thing we should do to Do, and to not try, but to actually
take actions? What can we do to motivate ourselves as individuals? Is there something we can say or
do...?
A: Service to others. Notice that the people with the most problems that always talk only about
themselves and their troubles, are the ones who do and give the least. They do not have confidence in
the universal law of LIFE: Get things moving and you create a vacuum in your life into which energy
can flow.

[quote author=goyacobol]I think this greater concept of a law of balance is good to think about.[/quote]

Could it be that 4STS has to give those with an STO mission profile a fighting chance on their 3STS farm in order for the ‘farm’ to survive?

If no chance exists of balance the cosmos may simple reset the whole mess.

Eliminating all those with STO potential in their tracks would result in complete destruction of their ‘farm’. They can only attempt to 'regulate' those with STO potential. I can imagine 4STS have to play this very carefully.

As for the whole existence of 4STS. Maybe certain souls can only learn some of the essential lessons with the presence of evil. That could be a reason to reincarnate on a plane of STS domination. If we would remove 4STS by force we will be interfering with their lessons they can only learn while 4STS is present.

Hence:

Q: (L) Is there any way we can prevent Orion abductions?
Q: (L) Why?
A: It would interfere with universal law of free will and service to self.

4STS may have its uses in the grand scheme of things. Having the power already to stop abductions would imply that we could also stop 4STS in their tracks on a wide variety of occasions. Stopping them may result in others and even us not able to learn the necessary lessons. Having this kind of power without the paramount knowledge would enable us to interfere with the universal law of free will.

That's why it's important to follow the natural course of event. Or something alike, I don't know.

do...?
can flow

Thank you everyone for the timely and very important lessons and learning on where we are at and what is coming down the pipe! Time for ALL of us to get serious about spreading objective truths far and wide.

There happens to be a great book I have just completed (found recently as many are still in boxes)!!

I cannot recommend it strongly enough to everyone who is questioning the C’s comments on how we become inwardly and outwardly. I have checked the forum and cannot find any mention of this book that encompasses everything to BE and perhaps should be on the recommended reading list to be read in conjunction with Laura’s books. This book applies just as much to men as to women, here, bar one chapter despite its title! Also despite it being about growing older, it is really for those who wish to use their wisdom effectively!

The book is called:
Elderwoman – by – Marian Van Eyk McCain
Findhorn Press (2002)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elderwoman-Embrace-Publisher-Findhorn-Paperback/dp/B00SLUZNPI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444757532&sr=8-1&keywords=Elderwoman%2C+Marian+Van+Eyk+McCain

Quote page 11:
“her great surprise at finding herself caring more and more passionately about issues that she had in her earlier life, even though the energy to act out of that passion had to be more carefully husbanded, we meet more and more elders who remain fully involved with the wider concerns of their societies and of the planet itself.
So it you put together the large group of empowered individuals due to come on the scene over the next few decades
, the developmental experience of post-menopausal ‘lightening’ and the heightened contemporary interest in social and environmental issues, you have a potential company of gray-haired women whose combined energy is phenomenal! What a resource to harness! Not that every older woman in years to come will be out there marching in demonstration. Far from it.
The grand-mothering phase of life is a phase of gentle, subtle influence, often wielded at a very local level, within a small group of family and friends or a local community. The point I am trying to make is not that tomorrow’s grandmothers will be Amazons, but that they we be women whose global vision informs their lives in a way that my own grandmother’s never did. Women who grow old with the Internet will never be content to believe that the world ends at their kitchen walls, even if their physical mobility is one day tied to a Zimmer frame.”….
….”this is not simply a book about growing old. It is a book about growing up and out and in and down and into. It invites you to grow up to your fullest possible height – metaphorically speaking – and to grow out into the world in a whole new way. It challenges you to grow in – into the deep and rich and fascinating inner life of your soul, and down into a new relationship with the Earth. And it invites you to grow into a new type of person. A wiser, deeper, more joyful person that you ever thought you could be. An old age consciously, fully and deeply lived is a luxury most of our foremothers never had. It is only in our times that so many women can look forward to another three decades or more of satisfying life post-menopause, which is one of the reasons why there are so few maps for us to follow and an excellent reason for starting to create them now!l.
“What it is that makes the essential difference between being and old woman and being an elderwoman.”
“As we go, we shall dissect out the principles upon which the elderwoman’s life is based.

20 Principles: (and in depth explanations)

Simplicity
Deep Visioin
Passion
Compassion
Non-Attachment
Earth-Centredness
Comfort
Connectedness
Respect
Creativity
Delight
Lightness
Enoughness
Heart-Listening
Peace and Quiet
Authenticity
Responsibility
Radical Aliveness
Acceptance of Change
Balance

I truly think that this is the foundation that anyone seeking our journey should master as a prelude to commencing the Work! Enjoy.

And yes - No Selfies!!! Just 'cleaned up' my Facebook too!
We also have to take into consideration PREPAREDNESS. Obviously she does not mention this BUT, DON'T THROW THINGS OUT! You may need them, or someone else will. Instead, banish them to where you cannot see them, thus still living a life UNCLUTTERED!

Thank you everyone for quoting all the relevant C’s transcripts to help us truly understand the current significant meanings of all they conveyed on Saturday. Exciting and vigilant times. Back to work! :hug: :perfect: :)

bjorn said:
goyacobol]I think this greater concept of a law of balance is good to think about.[/quote] Could it be that 4STS has to give those with an STO mission profile a fighting chance on their 3STS farm in order for the ‘farm’ to survive? [/quote] My idea is that even 4STS said:
If no chance exists of balance the cosmos may simple reset the whole mess.
As mentioned by Cs, the cosmos will come to clean things up and possibly be "harvested" who are ready for it.

Laura said:
Neil said:
Since the Queen is the strongest piece on the board, I thought it had to do with the US financial system(petrodollar), which projects far more soft power and reaches it's tentacles into far more people's lives than any military campaign or political agreement. It is really the underlying source of all the US is able to do. A geopolitical locus of this attack might manifest as Saudi Arabia being forced to cave to Putin such that it no longer had any authority to effectively lead OPEC according to US diktat. Once the petrodollar collapses, the US is really nothing. There is a lot of military hardware and supertech and spies the US secret government has that could still be used to cause problems for awhile, but with the foundations crumbling out from under it and the nuclear arsenal off the table, how long will the empire last? Everybody keeps fearing that when the pathocracy has nothing left to lose they'll launch a bunch of nukes, but we know that's not allowed, so something else is going to happen. With the Queen gone, only the King (military power) and maybe a few pawns remain. If the Russians really do have some secret weapon that is causing the Pentagon to run in fear, it looks like that King is in danger of being checked in a few more moves.

I like this interpretation best. It is deep and subtle.

The US and other Western countries financial systems have a major weakness. As Perceval wrote in the recent SOTT Focus - http://www.sott.net/article/303677-Russia-Syria-and-the-anglo-American-existential-gas-war-in-the-Middle-East the US has been able to print as much paper money as it has wanted after they were forced off the gold standard and dominate the world using the petrodollar as the world reserve currency. The weakness is the lack of gold, since many writers say the US gold has been sold or leased out. That is one reason that physical gold and silver price has been attacked using unlimited amounts of paper/digital money. If the price was to rise, then it would show the emperor has no clothes and the fiat currency system headed by the US dollar and US denominated debt via unlimited treasuries is a fraud and pretty much a ponzi scheme.

Russia and China have been buying gold hand over fist for a number of year. India has also been a huge buyer of gold, although in their case it is people buying and not the government. They have easily bought much, much more than world production for a number of years. If the West was to run out of physical gold to deliver (mostly into the hands of Russia and China), then the fiat dollar would be exposed and he who has the gold would rule and call the shots. Perhaps this all relates to this mention of the Queen by the C's and what Neil wrote.

Neil said:
In regards to turning Earth into a total "slave planet" here is the session Perceval alluded to.

A: If you know why you will anticipate and possibly make mistakes fatal to yourself. Let us just say that "they" know that harm to you would result in their own total destruction along a more negative timeline.

Q: (L) So, there's no chance for a positive outcome without me, and yet my death would ensure their total destruction.
A: And all else!

Hi Neil,

So it isn't really the rules that hold them back -- but the certainty of their own destruction ... and all else. If I read this correctly, the inhibiting element is their desire for self preservation (not rules). Makes for quite a difference I think.

That said, I believe there ARE rules. Not so much do's & dont's -- but more in way of structural definitions. I'm reminded of the C's cryptic terms "assumptions" and "agreements" in describing such. Our experiential journey and our understanding thereof are dependent on these "assumptions" and "agreements." I think Seth calls them "camouflages."

FWIW.

PS
Your summary was really outstanding. Thank you.

Thank you Guys for another interesting and inspiring session. So many common touch points in seeing what is going on and the reasons behind the events. Also self presentation and self representation topic hit my mind - I know that i have changed this or that in my life talking about perceptions or the way I used to see things and thus behaving accordingly at that time but this is different now. It just happened naturally as one day I have realised that smth just doesn't make sense to me anymore. I want to be different from this day. I am different. So this topic really resonated with my inner world. Thank you again.

Christine said:

Expression :

;)

No, clothes don't make the person. But being clean and neatly presented does say something about what is inside.

And sometimes - rather often, in fact - you CAN judge a book by its cover.

Mechanically repeated paramoralisms are noise.

On the topic of how much 4DSTS can interfere...

I wonder how much the multiple reality idea comes into it?

If those who are the 'fly in the ointment' for 4DSTS move into a different reality to all the other people/food, well, does it really matter to them to lose a few to one other dimension, if they get to eat the rest?

I guess it's super complicated, but let's imagine there's 6 billion, or 3 billion, or even 500,000 people for whom reality is now different, and Putin and Russia aren't making the moves they're making, and that over 'time' more and more people are committed to that reality until the majority of people are living in it... I don't know - it's making my brain hurt.

I guess the question is, from where the 4DSTS sit, can they see that a small group might create a new reality that's different, and they let it happen in order to keep the other reality for their supper? Can they straddle both realities, plus the infinite variations?

[quote author=riclapaz]My idea is that even 4STS, are under laws.[/quote]

It is my understanding that by increasing knowledge and awareness you aligning yourself towards a STO frequency. The more aligned you are the more you act outside their reality they are able to touch since STS at that level can only see what they want to see. And by that they can simply only act on the things that are included in their limited awareness.

If my memory serves me well. At 4D, what you desire to see becomes reality. But at 3D, which differs in being mainly psychical, you cannot create reality in that fashion. Hence their difficultly and limitations of operating directly in 3D. (Which btw means that 4STO should experience no difficultly in 3D since they practice to see reality as it is and not like STS how they want to see it)

So absolutely yes, knowledge protects.

Neill btw and if I did understood it correctly had some interesting remarks.

4STS cannot abridge the ‘Ray of Creation.’ Which can only occur by a pure act of Service to Others. Which is simply out of the question for 3STS beings. That terrain is sorely for 6D STO? Meaning that if 6D STO decides to help others there would be nothing 4STS could do to prevent that.

But that can only work if they work through the ‘Ray of Creation’ and by that do not break the ''free will'' of others. In other words it helps if you learn your lessons and try to be a creative force. More lessons learned gives 6D STO more possibilities to share and assist.

Back
Top Bottom