Session 10 October 2020

I am sad to hear ARk is unwell. I hope he is better soon. On another note I must say I was extremely disappointed by the session. The questions asked were too basic and simple. Is there no-one else who finds that the topics covered are really naive. ?

What about the skirmishes in the middle east, communist infiltration of the western culture and political systems, practice of witchcraft and links between satanism and communism and BLM? What about the development of the current myths and all the ones from the past 2 centuries? What about the links between the CIA and Soviet politburo and the coming Synarchy? Also, there is a completely higher level of scientific and mathematical understanding which the cassiopeians seem to be completely unaware of?Is that only because the session participants are unaware of that fact themselves? How can that be? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am not attacking anyone, but if we were in a room together this would be part of the discussion.

Thanks Nighhillaea, thanks Ark, Laura and the whole team for sharing another great session with us. I got a lump in my throat when Ark's health was discussed. My crystals haven't arrived yet, but I join you with my heart and thoughts. We love you very much Ark and wish you a speedy recovery. 💞

Thank you so much for this powerful session filled with answers to many of my questions! Have read it a couple of times, back for more. Thanks to all for making this happen, especially Laura who has been so busy taking care of Ark. I am grateful for you, all at the Chateau and forum during these times, and always.

Prayers for Ark‘ excellent health and happiness, universal strength as well.

Thanks for the session. A woman entered my dream two days ago. She told me to buy new crystals. Because the crystals in my hand were insufficient for energy transfer. And in this session, too, you put many emphasis on crystals. This topic should really matter. I will buy new crystals.

I am sad to hear ARk is unwell. I hope he is better soon. On another note I must say I was extremely disappointed by the session. The questions asked were too basic and simple. Is there no-one else who finds that the topics covered are really naive. ?

What about the skirmishes in the middle east, communist infiltration of the western culture and political systems, practice of witchcraft and links between satanism and communism and BLM? What about the development of the current myths and all the ones from the past 2 centuries? What about the links between the CIA and Soviet politburo and the coming Synarchy? Also, there is a completely higher level of scientific and mathematical understanding which the cassiopeians seem to be completely unaware of?Is that only because the session participants are unaware of that fact themselves? How can that be? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am not attacking anyone, but if we were in a room together this would be part of the discussion.

Please formulate each of your questions in precise manner. Let's see how many of them you - or other group members - can easily answer without recourse to Cs.

Thanks for this very critical session. So happy that Ark is headed for full recovery although more treatment to be endured to get there. Incredible that the satellite weapon was the "accidental" culprit. Certainly removes all the mysterious aspects of his condition that previously made no sense.
(Andromeda) Did they get the person they were after?

A: No
In thinking about what was done, scenes from Star Wars come to mind:

Now or never time has arrived. The USA about to be rocked (literally?) - hopefully, Trump can do more than just restore order. Arrests and justice long overdue - sedition/conspiracy/treason/corruption. It should be quite the fight, but how much collateral damage? I'm also wondering about the Sweden reference. :huh:
A: Just stay calm and patient.
Repeat while clicking heels together . . .

Just my two cents here, but I think if you read "The Secret History of the World" volumes 1-3, it should go a long way in answering your questions -

Thank you for the much awaited new session as always Team !! :)
I wish Ark a speedy recovery as well, and that everyone stays safe in these turbulent times.

I was thinking about getting more crystals lately for protection so It was quite interesting to see it mentioned again in this session.

(Joe) He threatened it once already during the Black Lives Matter protests. He's already set the scene.
He's basically told mayors and governors that they'll have to use official channels or beg for his help. He knows he's being set up and must follow the legal remedies available to deploy the National Guard. We'll see, though regardless, it will be spun as a dictatorial move. Hopefully enough people who are currently under the spell of ideological possession will come to their senses due to obvious cognitive dissonance regarding what they believe of others that not nearly as many people will take to the streets after the election as would today.

Thank you for a wonderful session!
So sad to hear about Ark's problems with his heart. All the best wishes for excellent health!

Crazy idea. While reading, I instantly remembered about the Helical Heart videos, describing the myocardial band - heart muscle-and how it folds to create the human heart.. The complete documentary is available on Amazon Prime at
Man-Who-Unfolded-Thousand-Hearts
The website Helical Heart contains more explanations including videos about anatomical structure and physiological functions.
All the best!

Back
Top Bottom