Session 11 August 2018

Thank you for the session!
The reminder about non-attachment was timely, although I have felt over the past year or so that I am more of an aware observer, and not getting overly depressed or engaged in the shenanigans in this world, while at the same time paying close attention.

The most timely reminder for me was the exhortation to the effort of application of knowledge, and to keep finding practical channels to apply the amazing knowledge that has come from this Forum. The most relevant right now for me is observing the thinking errors (as per Samenow). It is so true that we can't just sit around reading books, which for me sometimes seems the case, until I apply the concepts in my day to day life.

Thank you for the sobering session. Lot of things to ponder here.

(L) Well, on an adjacent topic to DNA, I would like to know why I feel... Um... compelled or obsessed by my genealogy database. [laughter] I'm embarrassed to talk about it because it's taken SO much time, and yet it's like I WANT TO KNOW!

A: Keep in mind that there is a certain power transmitted by awareness of ancestors.

That is very interesting. I also been compelled to work on my genealogy for the last few months, trying to get "stories" about each of my ancestors. My mother's mother never talked about her family (from Kentucky), even denied that she ever had one, so my uncle and I were trying to piece things together. And, my father's grandparents came from Poland, so that's also a challenge. I even met my cousins for the first time recently while doing this research and receiving more "stories".

The idea of "DNA antennae" sure is eye-opening, which could increase a sense of higher responsibility to one's ancestors.

Great session. I have to reread this one for a few times so I can absorb all the informations.
Thank you for the session.

I know so little about my ancestors. I must found more info about that.

Thanks for the session. Very interesting!
(Joe) I dunno if other people feel the same way, but these days I have a sense that the stuff going on in the world in terms of the political stuff, infighting, and that kind of stuff is increasingly kind of irrelevant in a certain sense...
Not sure if that's what you mean, but I have a similar impression. It's becoming more and more obvious how politicians, especially head of state ones, are just actors and a surface for the public to project on (At least for smaller countries like in the EU. It might be different for Trump and Putin). I also have the impression that the global trend / development goes towards cooperation and stabilization, like a crystalizing wave around the planet (you know these cooling packs that you click and they crystalize?). PTB in the background get crazy if nobody is interested in clash of civilizations. And once countries have strengthen their dependency on each other in a positive way and trust has been established, also between the people of different nations, then it's much harder to get anybody back to even consider war.

A: Programming is complete.
That was a bit of a shocker and I guess this has huge implications. With all the informations available today for those who are willing to look at all sides of a subject, there are so many people who will push it away the more information there is to the contrary. They will be very susceptible to any lie to not have to deal with, let's say, an alien invasion.

Thanks for the session. I recently attended a family reunion on my father's side and I found the bits about ancestors quite interesting. The whole time I was there I kept thinking that the reunion was some modern day form of ancestor worship.

Thanks for the fantastic session! :clap: Very relevant to what a lot of us are currently pondering it seems.

To me, the C's have often assisted in finding ways to 'store up treasures in heaven', (certainly not much of interest or value in western/global culture these days)...

session -11 said:
(Pierre) You were wondering about how you relate to them. They're dead, they're far away. Sharing the same DNA antennae, if we are connected via DNA to an information field, and you have other people with similar DNA connected to a similar part of the field, and time really doesn’t exist on other planes, then you can access these kinds of memories or information shared by ancestors...?

A: Exactly.

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

Could be useful stuff! Collingwood suggested that just about anything could be used to study history.

Maybe getting ahead of myself, but it would be cool to know just a few stories... just a tiny bit of the 300,000 plus odd years of antediluvian history we currently know next to nothing about. That thing in the Bahamas looks interesting!

Anyway, I'm stoked about checking out my family tree now. My recent ancestors on both sides were hillbillies - Scotch, English, and Irish, bound to be some interesting characters and stories I imagine.

I understand ancestry.com is the big dog, so maybe I will start with them and perhaps branch out to other sites for research later on.

Thank you for a great session. I am really happy because my bank account is finally unblocked so if I ever get a job:-) can donate, buy books etc.
Virtue come from latin word vir which is a word for a hero, Romans believed their family lines had specific god or goddes as a founder like in the story of Romulus and Remus or Eneas and they worshipped Lares familiares. I don't know anything about genetics but I find it interesting. I'm the only person in my family who doesn't have wisdom teeth, don't know what kind of mutation is in question:-)

Thanks for the session! There are plenty of fascinating concepts and possibilities.

Q: (L) So, knowing past lives is helpful. Knowing ancestors is helpful. Well, the ancients believed that if you remembered your ancestors, they helped you. If you didn't take care of them or you forgot about them, they could bring bad luck on you. Can it? [laughter]

A: Something like that. You can help to heal some things and draw strength via your DNA antennae which, you must remember, is also their DNA antennae.

I knew I did right to invoke the memory of my Korean grandfather at the beginning of this month to deal with current pressing issues with discipline and determination! It just seemed right, he was Major-General of the DPRK Army.

Thank you so much for another very interesting and eye opening session.
The ‘ancestor’ perspective for me presents so many unknowns. Both my grandfathers died during WWII long before I was born.

Could be useful stuff! Collingwood suggested that just about anything could be used to study history.

Q: (L) So, knowing past lives is helpful. Knowing ancestors is helpful. Well, the ancients believed that if you remembered your ancestors, they helped you. If you didn't take care of them or you forgot about them, they could bring bad luck on you. Can it? [laughter]

A: Something like that. You can help to heal some things and draw strength via your DNA antennae which, you must remember, is also their DNA antennae.

Q: (Andromeda) Makes sense.

(Chu) You inherited their receivers.

(Andromeda) And you can learn things from their experiences thereby.

(Pierre) You were wondering about how you relate to them. They're dead, they're far away. Sharing the same DNA antennae, if we are connected via DNA to an information field, and you have other people with similar DNA connected to a similar part of the field, and time really doesn’t exist on other planes, then you can access these kinds of memories or information shared by ancestors...?

A: Exactly.

Collingwood's 'Idea of History' definitely came to mind for me here as well.

Thank you for this incredibly rich session - we are talking about infinite!

When it was mentioned that programming is complete:

It reminded me of this session from 9 August 1997, and notice the distance in our time frame is 21 years plus two days.

I thought the same: If programming is complete, then it can't be good because invasion begins. We'll have to see how this translates into reality. I doubt we'll see the mother ship on the White House lawn, with predictions often being symbolic and all that, but what do I know.

Something else I thought is that, if the program is complete, then it is right in front of our eyes in society for us to see it, so we should be able to tell by now what it consists of. I always thought the program had to do with nihilism, materialism and postmodernism, and obviously that's a big part of it. But then about half the people on the ideological spectrum don't share those. A housemate commented that the program is perhaps the ease with which people are manipulated. And I tend to agree with that. Something that many people on both sides of the political/ideological (or even scientific, philosophical and religious) debate have in common is that they seem to be massively influenced by emotions, very hysterical, missing all sorts of nuances and complexities. So perhaps it's as simple as that and more fundamental than the errors of the left: people can't think straight nor deeply these days, or simply have no interest in finding the truth about anything. Thus, they remain divided and very easy to manipulate one way or the other.

Taking ancestors into the equation and drawing strength from them makes sense.

Years ago I looked quite deeply into “Systemic Family Constellations”, a phenomenological method first developped by Bert Hellinger, where drawing strength and support from one’s forebears by honouring and acknowledging them - often by bringing to light unhealthy family secrets, getting to understand what is for oneself to carry and what belongs to other family members and finding and responsibly taking up one’s righful place in the family system - is seen as mandatory for one’s own as well as other family member’s mental and physical health.

Running the risk of sounding a bit pop esoteric here: when I attended a workshop I found it curiously strengthening when the therapist chose a number of people (perhaps ten) to represent my ancestors and they were all lined up behind me, each touching the shoulders of the one before them.

Back
Top Bottom