Session 11 June 2011

Mrs. Peel said:
:lol: That dang D'Adamo and his "type A = Vegetarian" thing really messed with me for a while.
Thanks!
Well, that makes two of us :D

Thanks for the session! :)

Q: (L) And who do we have with us?

A: Hodo

Q: (L) And did you ever have a body of your own?

A: Look learn quick

Q: (L) And what does "look learn quick" mean?

A: Men are going to die soon

Q: (L) What men?

A: Many

Q: (L) Where?

A: Near to Bilderbergers near

Q: (L) And what are they going to die from?

A: Plot

From the Bilderburg Group wiki....
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
Recent meetings:

[..]
* 2011 (9–12 June) in St. Moritz, Switzerland

Right in the middle of this session....
I wonder if something is going on in St. Mortz or if that was a more general thing about those who attended the recent meeting?

Thanks for the very interesting session.

My favorite chiropractor who helped me so much over the years recently died of a heart-attack while following D'Adamo and his "type A = Vegetarian". He was only in his early 60's. :cry:

Interesting session, thanks for posting!

I had a conversation yesterday discussing people who follow strict, adherent guidelines to timeframes without care or concerns for reasonings if one is unable to meet those timeframes. 'If you're supposed to be here at 9:00, you better be here at 9:00, no matter what excuses you have' And we were thinking that this is a case of an authoritarian personality as well. They doggedly follow rules without an ability to adapt to changing circumstances.

No flexibility in their behaviour, just very rigid. These are the rules, and we have to abide by them come hell or high water.

The militant vegans seem exactly the same. 'This is it, and you can't argue or go against it'. Which is kind of odd, because some of them are very into spirituality, meditation, all that stuff, yet there may be a good chance they are OP's. Although they could be approaching it from a superficial standpoint.

moksha said:
Q: (L) So they would be kind to animals only if it suits them. (Ark) But I understand that our hero Gandhi was vegetarian and yet he cared about human beings. (Perceval) Was Gandhi an organic portal?

A: Gandhi "cared" about the human cattle like himself.
I'm not sure exactly what this answer means - do the Cs agree with Perceval that Gandhi was an OP?

I think this is saying Gandhi was an OP, comparing him to human cattle, that he "cares" about. Which is surprising to me!

Holy DCM!

Well, anyway, thank you again, Laura and everyone, for your session and posting this transcript so quickly.

Your conversation about meats and on having them as part of our diet really struck home. Here's something that happened to me a couple of years ago:

I had been back and forth for a while with the whole idea about eating pork, usually having some only occasionally though I'd have other meats, and seafood too. Then one day I read that something like 98% of the genes of pigs is shared with human beings. Oh, that's it I thought, no more pork for me, yuck. I stayed away from pork for some time, then after a bit longer I tried it again when the horror of that thought had faded a little. Guess I'd worked out some measure of that same thought as in your conversation on the weekend but not to the extent your session revealed.

And just as an aside, I always enjoy reading, and re-reading, those sections of the transcripts where the C's answer "Yes, precisely!" like in your excerpt from October, 1995, Laura. Those exchanges greatly help in getting an understanding of the realities and concepts the C's are leading you toward.

Laura said:
Session Date: June 11th 2011

Q: (Galaxia) Is that why we were all vomiting? (Perceval) And other things?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So they're beaming beams at us that are jiggling our cells around.

Thanks for sharing session.

That is curious because I'm too nearly too "vomiting" and was wondering why because detox + diet is On then I have no idea why my organism was vomiting.

felling as "usually" "bad thinks" and fell as a piece of *@#@ with energy.

I must thank you all FOTCM and Laura for that you ARE THERE and showing good way of life.
Because sometimes it is hard to know that "mass" people are just so blind.

Thank you for the session !!

I am glad that I am not a vegetarian anymore. :halo: :whistle:
True that I was constantly down when not I wasn't eating any meat and thought I was doing fine.

Laura said:
Q: (Perceval) Maybe it's got something to do with balance, ya know? The universe wanting balance. There's a higher power in the universe that allows things to play out as long as there's some kind of balance. But if you weren't here, then this world would be completely a dark, negative star, and there'd be some mechanism that would destroy it and everything associated with it.
Q: (L) That's really depressing though to think that we ARE the only balancing energy... out of 7 billion people on the planet?! (Perceval) The only reason that the whole thing hasn't already gone up in smoke is because some few people are making an effort. It's rather magnanimous of the universe to consider such a small group of people. (L) How did we get off on this topic? (Galaxia) Oh, so that's why we all feel so bad: because we're being HAARPed. (L) Oh yeah! So is that what's behind our various negative experiences of late that's been kind of rotating around the house like some kind of bug being passed around?

I am speechless about this, wow...thank you.

Nienna Eluch said:
Caveo said:
It doesn't matter what you eat. Meat or only vegs and rice. Believing that one is better than the other means that you are only eating ideas.
As has been said, the body is just a machine. It just needs fuel and it is a multi-fuel boiler/burner.

Hi, welcome to the forum. We like to suggest that new forum members post an introduction post in the newbies section and tell us a little bit about how you found this site and what your interests are. Nothing personal need be said.

And it looks like you haven't had a chance to read much in our Diet and Health section. Especially Life Without Bread. You saying that it doesnt' matter what you eat because the body just needs fuel is like saying that my gasoline engine truck can run on diesel because, hey, it's all fuel. But the fact is that it would run very poorly, if at all, because it was made to run on gasoline. So that is what it runs best on.

The human body is the same. It has evolved for millions of years eating mostly meat/fat and some leafy green stuff. It wasn't until 10,000 years or so ago that farming came into existence and we started eating higher carbohydrates. And, at that same time, we started getting smaller and sicker.

So I think that what you put into the body really does matter. Of course, anybody can do, and think, as they like. But that doesn't alter the facts.

The body is a machine, a very intelligent machine. It just needs some fuel to operate in this reality.
You believe you know how the body works and what it needs. You think you know what is good for the body. It might just be an idea, a concept that the body is not interested in. Your ideas could prevent the body of living here sanely and intelligently in a way it knows best.

Thank you for welcoming me. I read most of the info here. I don't know if it is allowed to disagree with some things. I don't want to be rude or convince you.

Not only am I deeply grateful for your session, but it is an exquisite example of critical thinking and the path toward truth. Asking such evocative questions and then receiving such sensitive and loving replies by the C's really touched my heart in a deep way. It is an example of teaching that I aspire to, and I hope I can learn to exchange information in a similar manner while in my day to day world.

Thank you!

Pashalis said:
I've a question about this part of the session:

Q: Alright, is anyone there?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And who do we have with us?

A: Hodo

Q: (L) And did you ever have a body of your own?

Q:(L) Okay. Like I said, do you have a name?

A: Gave name

Q: (L) And did you ever have a physical body of your own?

A: Look learn

Q: (L) What does "look learn" mean?

A: Next gift near knowledge Laura

Q: (L) You're not making a whole lot of sense.

A: Follow the knowledge

Q: (L) Follow the knowledge of what?

A: Grooving.

do I undestand that right that this was a grooving thing from the C's ?

I understood it as the dead dude talking.

Pashalis said:
this part gave me goosepimples:

is this part of the session a reference to what is discussed in this thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=23828.0 ?
(a possible "nuclear attack" in Berlin)

does "Near to Bilderbergers near" mean germany or berlin. or that Bilderbergers are involved in some way ?

The Bilderbergers were in St. Moritz last weekend, quite far from Berlin, and nothing happened. No "dead men". I got the impression that it was a dead Alex Jones fan! :lol:

Caveo said:
Thank you for welcoming me. I read most of the info here. I don't know if it is allowed to disagree with some things. I don't want to be rude or convince you.

Of course you can disagree but please give us some data, some real facts to back up your position.

This session adds another level of understanding, the
checking, testing, and handling of the "dead-dudes"
who hover about, until the channel becomes properly
grooved!

Thank you for this session, as with all of the sessions
given thus far. Every session has been full of meaning,
and may bring about great understandings, especially
for those who do the work!

Caveo said:

You are allowed to disagree with anything you like here, just as long as you provide some data to back up your position or at least try to present a fairly rational hypothesis that doesn't fly in the face of the available objective data.

Back
Top Bottom