Session 11 June 2011

Hi, thanks for the session it is quite interesting, I am wondering, what about predatory fish that eat fish among other tiny animals (zooplankton) like salmon or herring? In which category would they fit, in the same as “carnivore” meat? Would there be some difference from the ones that only eat plankton/zooplankton (they open their mouths and eat whatever enters) from those that go “hunting down”? What would be worst, farm fish probable be fed by soy-corn like foods and such or predatory fish?

Laura said:

Q: (L) Okay, there's something else I'm thinking about. Getting back to this genetic construct marrying with the physical potential... It seems that higher soul potential has been historically associated with physical problems. It's like the soul, being a strong energy, expresses itself through the body, and if the soul is unhappy, or if the soul is ill at ease, or if it's in distress, or for some reason not at peace as it is very easy to be in this day and time when there is so much cruelty and insanity rampant on the Earth, that these people with higher soul potentials tend to have more physical problems and disabilities. Is that going in a proper direction?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, individuals with the soul potential whose soul afflicts the body with its issues need to really understand the body, give it optimal fuel, and learn how to deal with the soul issues themselves separately or in a soul-based way.

Q: (L) I mean it's like the whole Ra thing was about Wanderers. Wanderers according to the traditional definition are people who tend to have... (Psyche) They're more sensitive. (L) They're more sensitive, and they have to be more efficiently nourished and have better fuel and they have to really be careful with detoxification. And those people it seems to me would be susceptible to the belief that being a vegetarian would help them - only it wouldn't!

A: Yes. Carla is an example!

Q: (L) Yeah, Carla of the Ra group. She is just practically crippled with arthritis. I don't know what she eats, but the Paleo diet might do her some good. (Ailen) But then you have psychopaths who are very sick, too. (L) Yeah. I think that sometimes it's just a roll of the genetic dice. But in some cases, there's this connection. (Psyche) And we're exposed to too much toxicity these days. (L) Okay, have we done this subject? (Ark) Yes, I have a question. From a higher point of view - not just ethics and such things - but from the higher philosophical point of view, what's really wrong with cannibalism? (L) What's really wrong with cannibalism? (Perceval) We may or may not publish this answer. [laughter]

A: In some instances, nothing. But in general one does not eat one's own kind for energetic reasons. Carnivores do not eat other carnivores because it is not optimal energy source.

Q: (L) In other words, we get optimal energy from eating creatures that eat vegetables. That way, we get our vegetables. But another carnivore processes all of that so that what we would get from eating another carnivore would not be optimal nutrition?

Thanks, for the session. It is great to still have a little bit of hope!!!
Yes, people are acting very crazy, just plain ole weird. In the small US town we live in, there are car wrecks constantly, it's almost like the people can't see red lights or busses or other cars.
Thanks again for all your hard work for what is left of humanity!!!

Thanks a lot for the work you are doing and Im very glad for the opportunity to read it.
As an ex-vegetarian , ex-smoker till a couple of months ago I can defenetly affirm that this was a choice drived by my Ego.
I had a reiki master wich remarked on the importance of beeing "pure" to give treatments and work on higher spiritual level. In a way I always felt myself as a beliver into what other people where suggesting.
More, I think I had a sensation of importance for myself from beeing on a spiritual path and telling others could have been the best for them.
Althought i didnt have problems at first sight ( I ve been veg/non smoker for three years)I think I grow candida the last year due to too mutch gluten.
Thanks again for all the shocks Im able to find here.

Leo

Hmmmm...I wonder about the statement in the session about pigs having a similar genetic code to humans and what that might mean since pigs are not carnivores and their meat is so succulent, fatty and nourishing.

After posting this I vaguely remembered reading something years ago about Sow/Pig reverence in Goddess cultures. So I came upon this at http://www.symbolic-meanings.com/2007/11/03/symbolic-meaning-of-pigs/
if this has anything to do with the pig's genetic code and the possibility that eating pork at the chateau in such abundance, is indeed a big factor in protection against these HAARPys! ;D

[Symbolic Meanings Blog by Avia Venefica Random Header Image]

Symbolic Meaning of Pigs
Written by avenefica on November 3rd, 2007

Symbolic meaning of pigs varies according to region & culture.

In earlier cultures such as ancient Egyptian the pig (sow, specifically) was considered a Great Mother and were symbols of fertility and abundance. Here the pig was sacred to Isis, who embodied fertility.

To the ancient Celts, the (sow) pig was also honored as a mother provider figure. Celtic lore tells of Manannan, who owned a heard of pigs that never dwindled – they were forever replinishing their numbers. As such, in Celtic symbolism pigs remained icons of abundance.

Also in ancient Celtic beliefs, the pig was associated with Ceridwen (or Keridwin) and Phaea who were both fertility moon goddesses.

The pig was also a symbol of virility, strength, and ferility in ancient Chinese cultures. The boar is even among the animals in the Chinese zodiac where it is considered a symbol of sincerity, honesty, and determination.

In Hindu symbolism, the pig is linked to Vajravarahi, the female consort of Vishnu.

The Greeks would sacrifice pigs to deities who pertained to farming and agriculture (Demeter, Ares, Gaia) this was to bring about bumper crops and insure favorable growing seasons.

Native American cultures (plains tribes) associated the pig as a harbinger of rains and as such, the symbolic meaning of pigs here is also linked to abudance, fertility and agriculture.

Thanks for the interesting session!

Q: (L) That means they have empathy for animals - that is, their own spiritual kind - and not for humans.

This struck me a bit and I need to light up a cigarette because I seen on my sister that she loves very much animals but didn't seen that behavior towards people. she likes dogs very much and cares for her dog more then others and I remember that she said once that she likes so much dogs that maybe she was once it. When we talked about some things and how to try to be STO person she mentioned people that were saving and caring for the animals, and I was thinking what about people. truth can sometimes be very disturbing if you are touched by it on your own skin. this about eating people like C's I didn't find funny if you take into consideration how much they suffer in that process, most terrible death imagined, and I remember C's said in former sessions they like Aryan children because they have more fat, which is matter of genetics probably, so I guess it's not good being fat or thin but in balance like always and have pack of cigarettes.

Thanks for sharing a very interesting session.

[quote author=Laura]

Q: (L) Anybody else? (Ark) I mean, who is going to play the role of Athena?

A: No dice!

Q: (Galaxia) What did Athena do? (Ark) Well, without her, the suitors would win. (L) So you're not going to tell us that?

A: Let us just say: Help is on the way!! Goodbye.

[/quote]

Combining this with what was said earlier in the session, I could not help thinking that you people are playing the role of Athena while the upcoming Wave and the promised help could represent Odysseus bringing back peace and order to Ithaca (4D earth).

Thank you for the excellent session. Much food for thought in this session. ;)

In regards to eating veggies, this is a topic that has been on my mind off and on for weeks now. When I was a child, I despised eating veggies. I reasoned that this was because my parents were prone to buy the cheapest pesticide ridden frozen / non-frozen veggies that they could find and force me to eat them before I would get my toxic desert (cupcakes, candies, and any other white processed sugar laden "treats" that you could think of.) I thought that maybe I didn't like veggies because they were non-organic. I spent about four years of my adult life as a vegetarian / vegan (depending on my desire for cheese). All while being a non-meat eater, the holy grail for me was finding that perfect meat substitute in a restaurant or market that tasted exactly like what I was craving. Naturally, meat substitutes never satisfied the craving but I kept them under lock and key as I was involved in quite a few politically active "moral" circles around LA. When I was a vegetarian, I ate lots of cheese and that messed me up. When I was a vegan, I ate lots of soy (mostly organic) and that really screwed up my body chemistry. I now refuse to touch soy. I found that once I started eating more meat, my desire for cheese / dairy significantly decreased and eventually ceased. It seems that my desire for dairy was directly connected to my body demanding the nutrients that I was not getting.

In regards to eating meat, I have found that there is a big difference in my body in how it responds that depends on the quality of the meat. At one recent point, I was eating lots of "natural" bacon from a chain food store. Eventually, this made me sick. I switched to an organic bacon for when I eat bacon and I found my body to be quite receptive. I only eat bacon occasionally now as the good stuff is quite costly. I tried organic grain fed beef from a local "high end" supermarket and I wasn't particularly impressed. I then went to a local farmer's market and tried non-organic (non-gmo, no pesticides used, free range) grass fed ground beef and I was blown away with how my body felt and gave me a resounding YES for that type of fuel. In my experiments over the past few months with food, I have found that it most most important that the animal that you are eating is eating their natural diet.

In regards to eating eggs, my favorite eggs now come from a local farmer that has organic-soy free-free range eggs. The soy free part of the eggs is the big deal here. I've tried all sorts of eggs and imho you can really taste the delicious difference when an egg is soy free. I'm now taking a break from eggs for a time to go back to a basic Paleo diet to reduce inflammation in my body.

This past Saturday, I had run out of meat before I had a day of errands to take care of. I was crashing out all day on the organic veggie sprout soup that I ate for breakfast (it was thick with lots to chew on.) I came home and had some grass fed beef and felt better. On Sunday, I had a great breakfast with grass-fed beef and some veggies and then went on a 3hr+ hike for the first time in who knows how long. I only had breakfast before the hike and I hiked like never before with this fuel.

The bottom line for me is listening to what my body has always asked for. When I open the fridge when I'm hungry, I never automatically grabbed veggies. My body has seemingly always asked me for hearty fatty foods.

Thanks again SoTT team! :thup:

This is really amazing session.

It's actually quite coincidence that we (3 Croatian FOTCM members including myself) discussed for more than a week about this very same questions, well, we did not have answers on them, just a nice discussion :), but now we have them, and in that name, thank you folks for every single answer.

:clap: :rockon: :clap:

Thank you for the fascinating session!

A: Most vegetarians are such, believing that it is more "spiritual". This is a belief that eating a certain way will change the nature or destiny or tendencies of the soul. This is as effective as confessing one's sins to a priest and doing penance and then sinning again. Besides, as you have noted, the vegetarians you have encountered have been singularly "unspiritual".

:lol: This part made me giggle.... my ex loved to rub the fact that he was vegetarian in my face, especially since my family raises cattle for a living, and we're all voracious carnivores. Pretty strange behavior coming from an oh-so-spiritual person.

Very interessting. Thank you for sharing this session so fast.

I've tried the vegetarian diet for 2 or 3 months some years ago because a person recommended it to me because of spiritual reasons.
But my body told me very quickly that I need meat.

I hope you are doing better now!

Very interesting info on the subject of meat vs veggies, and the revelation about Ghandi was intriguing. I thought he was a bit of a hero back when I watched the film about him as a kid.

Time is definitely getting short, you can just feel it sometimes. The point made by the C's on crop circles was a bit scary, but the time for "revelation" must be near. I've just got a funny feeling in my bones that world is going to get even more mental, and probably sooner than I ever thought.

The ideas about OP's loving animals and having complete contempt for humans is not really so surprising, but a lot of people damaged by their life experiences can end up misanthropic too, though hopefully not to that extent in most cases! Hitler was like that wasn't he?

Strange thing is, I always thought that animals would be able to sense evil in people, particularly dogs and cats, but maybe, in the interactions between 2d and 3d, like attracts like.

I've got a TV movie of the Odyssey, which I may well give another look, as I've got way too much reading to be catching up on.

The reminder by this session of the plight of Indian children is chilling. Absolutely disgusting, but, as has been pointed out here, the lizards aren't human, so we are just meat to them, or in most cases "battery fluid". I just can't understand why anyone would want to become/stay as STS beings on the 4th level, you know, the choice that is set before beings in the "hundred year period". Morally, in my opinion, well, I'd rather be dead. I've visualised their souls as being like little black stones, the size of walnuts, surrounded by the arrogance and bluster of their grandiosity married to their grim need to survive at all costs. There are some prices that should not be paid. Like using foetuses to create four dimensional probes, if Karla Turner's work is to be understood and believed. The hungry ghosts of Buddhist lore.

Fantastic session. The sessions are getting more intense, and the effect they are having on me on a nervous level is surprising, because I used to gobble up all the info in a fairly glib way. Subconsciously though, the times they are a changing.

Thank you very much Laura and team, keep the light shining for the rest of us to keep working ourselves out, we can only do the best we can. Where would we be without you? In a grim hell of illusion, that's what. :wizard:

Thanks for the session Laura and everyone! I expected more about the comet Elenin but still amazing session.

I'm glad we got a confirmation on the size of comet Elenin. Thank you for the clarification and an interesting session!!!

I also love reading the comments everyone has to offer.

My own experience with a 21 day vegetable juice fast for detoxing was an experience I will probably never duplicate. I made it through the whole 21 days, but I was weak as a baby by the end. The funny part I remember the most was how my lips felt like someone molded plastic over them. I have never heard anyone else having this problem before, and I have asked many.

Back
Top Bottom