Session 11 June 2011

Absolutely awesome material.. especially on the observations regarding authoritarian personality types and their tendencies. Not to mention the information on a vegetarian lifestyle vs a paleo diet! Thanks for sharing Laura and Crew!!!

I was curious about the definition of almanac in relation to crop circles.

"An almanac (also spelled almanack and almanach) is an annual publication that includes information such as weather forecasts, farmers' planting dates, and tide tables, containing tabular information in a particular field or fields often arranged according to the calendar etc. Astronomical data and various statistics are also found in almanacs, such as the times of the rising and setting of the sun and moon, eclipses, hours of full tide, stated festivals of churches, terms of courts, lists of all types, timelines, and more."

I thought I knew what an alamanac was, but I didn't.

Wowzers! That was very very interesting thank you. I've been making attempts at getting more fat intake and decreasing carbs and such. One thing I've noticed right away was when I have nice fatty breakfast, I don't feel hungry for pretty much the whole day! Now just gotta get my hands on the Odyssey and get caught up... :)

Franco said:
I was curious about the definition of almanac in relation to crop circles.

"An almanac (also spelled almanack and almanach) is an annual publication that includes information such as weather forecasts, farmers' planting dates, and tide tables, containing tabular information in a particular field or fields often arranged according to the calendar etc. Astronomical data and various statistics are also found in almanacs, such as the times of the rising and setting of the sun and moon, eclipses, hours of full tide, stated festivals of churches, terms of courts, lists of all types, timelines, and more."

I thought I knew what an alamanac was, but I didn't.

I imagine they mean "field or fields" of interest, but what a funny little crop circle reference right there in the definition.

Amazing session, as always!!

Interesting the vegetarians theme. The OP-Authoritarian-vegetarian connection was something I had in mind. I mean the connection between being OPs and showing empathy and concern towards animals and not towards humans. I had thought of it but I was not sure about it. Maybe they also feel some kind of empathy or consideration towards other OPs too, though they must not know the difference between being OP or Potentially Souled, they might feel some "link" to those of their kind. Most especially family members, etc.. Being the potentially souled beyond physical and genetical links, and being able to feel empathy to any being, and being able to fuel properly the body with animal meat in order to benefit the soul, ultimately.

Just some thoughts I have on this subject.

Myrddin Awyr said:
Thanks for sharing with us the new session, Laura and the crew!

Alots to ponder on. Wow.

Interesting thing about HAARP. I've been down during the last week, even trying harder and harder to get myself to do the EE program several times but been distracted and fogged from doing so (and finally got to do it yesterday without any problem and felt better).

I had the same thing too. Finding harder to keep doing EE the last few days. Sometimes doing it out of day, because of note feeling like doing it the recommended day
Also, I had some mild fever (about 37.5ºC) yesterday and today (probably from sudden exposure to cold weather a couple of days ago). I am having some vitamin C, and I seem to be doing better.

RedFox said:
moksha said:
SeekinTruth said:
..They scream so loudly about animal welfare and don't seem to care much about human welfare.

A lot of them don't care about animal welfare also, the point is they feel they are right, they just KNOW being vegetarian is the right thing to do. no amount of objective evidence is going to change that. totally blind, i'm afraid.

Well, that's the thing. For them, maybe it isn't the wrong/blind thing to do. Just as a rabbit wouldn't eat meat (because it knows instinctively its 'wrong') why not them? They don't need to question - they have instincts and drives and that's all they need.
Follow the heard, follow there instincts.

They are only blind from the perspective of those that can look at things differently.
They are just being true to there nature, and there is nothing inherently wrong with that osit.

Understanding this can be of great help in cases you need to be externally considerate. If you know you cannot question there beliefs (because they don't have the ability too) it saves a whole heap of time and energy and conflict trying too get them to question them!
Distinguishing between asleep, stubborn, wounded or 'lacks the ability to question anything' can be a bit tricky though.

It would be interesting to study a bit about what Neanderthals, australopithecus and other anthropoid species used to eat. And the differences to Cro-Magnon.

Graalsword said:
RedFox said:
Understanding this can be of great help in cases you need to be externally considerate. If you know you cannot question there beliefs (because they don't have the ability too) it saves a whole heap of time and energy and conflict trying too get them to question them!
Distinguishing between asleep, stubborn, wounded or 'lacks the ability to question anything' can be a bit tricky though.

It would be interesting to study a bit about what Neanderthals, australopithecus and other anthropoid species used to eat. And the differences to Cro-Magnon.

This is an article of last month. Where it says something about one of those anthropoids eating grass. But it may be an assumption of those researchers

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-05-nuts-nutcracker-early-human-relative.html

anart said:
seek10 said:
Q: (L) So they would be kind to animals only if it suits them. (Ark) But I understand that our hero Gandhi was vegetarian and yet he cared about human beings. (Perceval) Was Gandhi an organic portal?

moksha said:
A: Gandhi "cared" about the human cattle like himself.

I'm not sure exactly what this answer means - do the Cs agree with Perceval that Gandhi was an OP?

I thought what C's mean is Gandhi treated every body equal to himself. He doesn't have psychopathy knowledge, though he moaned at the end that " those people who never participated in freedom movement, became freedom fight veterans overnight after indepedence ".

That's possible, and I'm certainly in no position to say for certain, but the use of quotation marks around "cared" and the rest of the sentence indicate to me that the C's are saying that Gandhi was human cattle, like those he cared about. It's an interesting thought, because people tend to think of OPs in a disparaging way and I don't think that's there is any objective reason for that. I think OPs are very much a reflection of what is around them/who they are with - so - with that in mind, Gandhi may have been a particularly wise and motivated 'human cow'? Perhaps that was the life in which he individuated? Or, I'm so far out in left field that I've taken a seat in the bleachers... ;) :)
Interesting comment. Like every thing else, one day we will have some objective information to prove one way or other.

I got a few wow! moments with the session, so thankful for you doing this! It never crossed my mind the outcome of that vegetarian analysis, so much food for thought!

Thanks Laura Andromeda and the Crew !!!! :thup:

It is interesting all the information about the veggies and the meat, I´ve always like the meat even when my tipe of Blood is A.

Q: (L) What kind of interference?

A: HAARP-like beamed at you.

Q: (L) And how long has this been going on?

A: Off and on for some time.

This part intrigues me since the las week I´ve felt as many others have said sick from my stomach, nausea, body aches without other symptoms of a cold, after I was sick the rest of my family got sick too, so my question is this HAARP beam are for all the world ??????? I mean they send this kind of beam and few people are affected by that or it is for everyone???? Not everybody report sick now so I wonder how it could be since the symptoms are similar???

zim said:
Thanks Laura Andromeda and the Crew !!!! :thup:

It is interesting all the information about the veggies and the meat, I´ve always like the meat even when my tipe of Blood is A.

Q: (L) What kind of interference?

A: HAARP-like beamed at you.

Q: (L) And how long has this been going on?

A: Off and on for some time.

This part intrigues me since the las week I´ve felt as many others have said sick from my stomach, nausea, body aches without other symptoms of a cold, after I was sick the rest of my family got sick too, so my question is this HAARP beam are for all the world ??????? I mean they send this kind of beam and few people are affected by that or it is for everyone???? Not everybody report sick now so I wonder how it could be since the symptoms are similar???

Last week wasn't a good one for me either, I was lacking energy, feeling very tired but all of a sudden this monday started with the right track, the right energy, it can't actually be just the weather (over 100F almost daily) since we are still having those temperatures regularly.

thank you very much for another enlightening session, lots of food for thought!

Thanks for the session everyone involved!

I found this section to be somewhat disturbing

Q: (L) Yeah, Carla of the Ra group. She is just practically crippled with arthritis. I don't know what she eats, but the Paleo diet might do her some good. (Ailen) But then you have psychopaths who are very sick, too. (L) Yeah. I think that sometimes it's just a roll of the genetic dice. But in some cases, there's this connection. (Psyche) And we're exposed to too much toxicity these days. (L) Okay, have we done this subject? (Ark) Yes, I have a question. From a higher point of view - not just ethics and such things - but from the higher philosophical point of view, what's really wrong with cannibalism? (L) What's really wrong with cannibalism? (Perceval) We may or may not publish this answer. [laughter]

A: In some instances, nothing. But in general one does not eat one's own kind for energetic reasons. Carnivores do not eat other carnivores because it is not optimal energy source.

Q: (L) In other words, we get optimal energy from eating creatures that eat vegetables. That way, we get our vegetables. But another carnivore processes all of that so that what we would get from eating another carnivore would not be optimal nutrition?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) But then we could eat vegetarians. [laughter]

A: Don't laugh! That has been the case for some groups at certain times and places. In fact, that is still the case in some dark circles extant on Earth today. As we once pointed out, higher density beings derive nourishment from some humans and human body products. Preferred are fat children and nonsmoking vegetarians.

Does that mean that it's possible that 4D humans in the future will one day eat 3D humans? Since 3D people aren't optimal nutrition for other 3D people, but are to those in 4D, will 4D people perceive 3D people the same way we perceive cattle and chickens today? One could make the argument that only the STS 4D humans will do such a thing, but given the lines of reasoning I've seen on the forum for eating 2D beings, they could be equally applied to eating 3D beings the next density over. :scared: Please tell me I'm wrong about this.

Good stuff. The "dead dude" was so reminiscent of much of the channeling out there; they talk all ominous-dominus in word-salad gibberish. This was a great session and appreciation is tenfold. :)

Back
Top Bottom