Session 11 June 2011

whitecoast said:
Thanks for the session everyone involved!

I found this section to be somewhat disturbing

Q: (L) Yeah, Carla of the Ra group. She is just practically crippled with arthritis. I don't know what she eats, but the Paleo diet might do her some good. (Ailen) But then you have psychopaths who are very sick, too. (L) Yeah. I think that sometimes it's just a roll of the genetic dice. But in some cases, there's this connection. (Psyche) And we're exposed to too much toxicity these days. (L) Okay, have we done this subject? (Ark) Yes, I have a question. From a higher point of view - not just ethics and such things - but from the higher philosophical point of view, what's really wrong with cannibalism? (L) What's really wrong with cannibalism? (Perceval) We may or may not publish this answer. [laughter]

A: In some instances, nothing. But in general one does not eat one's own kind for energetic reasons. Carnivores do not eat other carnivores because it is not optimal energy source.

Q: (L) In other words, we get optimal energy from eating creatures that eat vegetables. That way, we get our vegetables. But another carnivore processes all of that so that what we would get from eating another carnivore would not be optimal nutrition?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) But then we could eat vegetarians. [laughter]

A: Don't laugh! That has been the case for some groups at certain times and places. In fact, that is still the case in some dark circles extant on Earth today. As we once pointed out, higher density beings derive nourishment from some humans and human body products. Preferred are fat children and nonsmoking vegetarians.

Does that mean that it's possible that 4D humans in the future will one day eat 3D humans? Since 3D people aren't optimal nutrition for other 3D people, but are to those in 4D, will 4D people perceive 3D people the same way we perceive cattle and chickens today? One could make the argument that only the STS 4D humans will do such a thing, but given the lines of reasoning I've seen on the forum for eating 2D beings, they could be equally applied to eating 3D beings the next density over. :scared: Please tell me I'm wrong about this.

We are STS currently. Only 4th Density STS would still consume other beings (either psychic/negative emotional energy or in some cases physical body parts/products). 4th Density STO does not consume other beings but partakes of the STO dynamic of feeding each other energy (rather than the predatory ways of STS). But of course this is only hypothetical because we can't have the concrete kind of verification since all we know now is the ways of the STS realm.

Much thanks to you Laura and the Chateau Crew for another informative session. I'm sorry to hear you are all going through so much for humanity with that Haarp thing and I hope you all will be able to overcome it soon. :flowers:

Thanks Laura and Team for sharing the session!!!
:thup:

I'd been reading the Odyssey in my free time, i thought it was going to be a difficult reading i mean strange words and strange structure, but for now it has been an easy going reading, great story!
Looking forward to participate in the analysis and connection to the bible, for now I'm on the 6th chant and haven't seen any direct connection or similarity with the bible.

Thank you for the session! very interesting!
seek10 said:
anart said:
seek10 said:
Q: (L) So they would be kind to animals only if it suits them. (Ark) But I understand that our hero Gandhi was vegetarian and yet he cared about human beings. (Perceval) Was Gandhi an organic portal?

moksha said:
A: Gandhi "cared" about the human cattle like himself.

I'm not sure exactly what this answer means - do the Cs agree with Perceval that Gandhi was an OP?

I thought what C's mean is Gandhi treated every body equal to himself. He doesn't have psychopathy knowledge, though he moaned at the end that " those people who never participated in freedom movement, became freedom fight veterans overnight after indepedence ".

That's possible, and I'm certainly in no position to say for certain, but the use of quotation marks around "cared" and the rest of the sentence indicate to me that the C's are saying that Gandhi was human cattle, like those he cared about. It's an interesting thought, because people tend to think of OPs in a disparaging way and I don't think that's there is any objective reason for that. I think OPs are very much a reflection of what is around them/who they are with - so - with that in mind, Gandhi may have been a particularly wise and motivated 'human cow'? Perhaps that was the life in which he individuated? Or, I'm so far out in left field that I've taken a seat in the bleachers... ;) :)
Interesting comment. Like every thing else, one day we will have some objective information to prove one way or other.

It is funny that when I always think in gandhi and his fights comes to my mind a held of people around him! Another way to think in it is that anyone that follow to another person without really awareness is a cattle. He taught about not violence at all, and another doctrines and since he or his fallowers didn't understood that everything depends of the circumstances, this can lead astray to anyone who follows these ideas.

Thanks Chateau Crew for another astounding session! I hope you all are feeling just ducky soon :flowers:

Thank you for the session and for the perseverance through these difficult times. The information on the authoritarian personality type really helps to pull together the idea of OPs. I've been toying with the idea of how much different the reality of an OP must be, in that they cannot connect with it in a spiritual way. It would make sense that the government remains the highest power, or that god's kingdom would be a material one here on earth, if you could conceive of nothing greater.

As for the effects of Haarp, would it be safe to assume that silk would lend some kind of aid?

Dawn said:
What a great session! Thank you all! It's great to be back to the forum (I've moved), just in time to see a new session!

Lots of food for thought.

I looked up both names separately (first, then last - Goran and Lezczek) the second dead dude in this session. They are both Slavic/Polish names in origin. Could this be the war in Bosnia back in 1992-1995? I just found it interesting to find a link between the dates and the name he gave. No other reason. I don't believe what he said per se, I just wanted to see if it was possible he was at least telling the truth about his (or a) name and year of death. I wonder sometimes if these dead dudes have some very limited information at times about future or past events.

Edited for a bit of research into a name, without making another new post.
I tried looking it up as well - only hits that come up are related to this session.
I dont know how common the name Goran is in Poland but I would imagine it is typical Yugoslav (Croatian and Serbian name). As far as I know there were very little people from Poland , Czech Republic or Slovakia involved in recent Balkan wars and I never heard of any who got killed there.
I also tried looking up Yugoslav version of such surname which would be Leček, again zero hits.
But he could have been killed during WWII or WWI, after all on that plane time is irrelevant.
It means "mountain man", derived from South Slavic gora "mountain". It was popularized by the Croatian poet Ivan Goran Kovačić (1913-1943), who got his middle name because of the mountain town where he was born.

The other case against cannibalism is the transmission of disease. If you eat the meat of an animal with dissimilar DNA (and host system) you eliminate an easy vector for pathogens. There are diseases strictly transmitted by cannibalism. (Eating your own species would increase the prions and other toxic accumulations found in your own species would practically double your dose of toxins). Imagine a higher-food-chain predator accumulating mercury poisoning from each stage of the food chain he consumes (fish eat bigger fish, etc) -- becoming a cannibal is really going to up his exposure.

Hi wmu9,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Thank you all so much for another very informative session! Much to think about! Off to buy a copy of Homer's Odyssey, which I have had in my hands a few times but always something stopping me from reading it. This time will be the good one!

Hi

They ( C`s ) mentioned Death near Bilderbergers and the reason for many deaths will be Plot
Well. Hotel Bilderberg is in Holland( where they made first meeting. Its near the Border with Germany. And its a near North Germany.
Remember recent and still actual E-coli infection. About strange DNA of the E-Coli. And so many people died and still are from it. And yes the reason is plot , because its probably genetically modified bacteria. Maybe this is the connection about that C`s talked about

jovichmk said:
Hi

They ( C`s ) mentioned Death near Bilderbergers and the reason for many deaths will be Plot
Well. Hotel Bilderberg is in Holland( where they made first meeting. Its near the Border with Germany. And its a near North Germany.
Remember recent and still actual E-coli infection. About strange DNA of the E-Coli. And so many people died and still are from it. And yes the reason is plot , because its probably genetically modified bacteria. Maybe this is the connection about that C`s talked about

This was mentioned by a dead dude and not the C's, you will see it if you read again carefully. :)

Back
Top Bottom