Session 11 June 2011

The dead dude mentioned the name Goran Lezczek.
Later this thing about bilderbergs was mentioned by entity named HODO and it sound more like C`s in their answer( really it sound( not literally sound , but read ) very strange , so i`m not sure wat was it ) ,and later in the session the Kojin of Cassiopaea in on the scene. So i`m not pretty sure tat it was told by a dead dude.
Lets say even if it was mentioned by e dead dude, its worth to make a research , because its very important

Laura said:
Q: (L) Okay, there's something else I'm thinking about. Getting back to this genetic construct marrying with the physical potential... It seems that higher soul potential has been historically associated with physical problems. It's like the soul, being a strong energy, expresses itself through the body, and if the soul is unhappy, or if the soul is ill at ease, or if it's in distress, or for some reason not at peace as it is very easy to be in this day and time when there is so much cruelty and insanity rampant on the Earth, that these people with higher soul potentials tend to have more physical problems and disabilities. Is that going in a proper direction?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, individuals with the soul potential whose soul afflicts the body with its issues need to really understand the body, give it optimal fuel, and learn how to deal with the soul issues themselves separately or in a soul-based way.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) I mean it's like the whole Ra thing was about Wanderers. Wanderers according to the traditional definition are people who tend to have... (Psyche) They're more sensitive. (L) They're more sensitive, and they have to be more efficiently nourished and have better fuel and they have to really be careful with detoxification. And those people it seems to me would be susceptible to the belief that being a vegetarian would help them - only it wouldn't!

A: Yes. Carla is an example!

Q: (L) Yeah, Carla of the Ra group. She is just practically crippled with arthritis. I don't know what she eats, but the Paleo diet might do her some good. (Ailen) But then you have psychopaths who are very sick, too. (L) Yeah. I think that sometimes it's just a roll of the genetic dice. But in some cases, there's this connection. (Psyche) And we're exposed to too much toxicity these days. (L) Okay, have we done this subject? (Ark) Yes, I have a question. From a higher point of view - not just ethics and such things - but from the higher philosophical point of view, what's really wrong with cannibalism? (L) What's really wrong with cannibalism? (Perceval) We may or may not publish this answer. [laughter]

I always think about this subject of souls and physical disabilities. I met one person who had a tumor removed at 6 y.o. and this person's energy is massive! It could be a subjective illusion but i have always thought otherwise. Great Session. Thankyou very much.

jovichmk said:
The dead dude mentioned the name Goran Lezczek.
Later this thing about bilderbergs was mentioned by entity named HODO and it sound more like C`s in their answer( really it sound( not literally sound , but read ) very strange , so i`m not sure wat was it ) ,and later in the session the Kojin of Cassiopaea in on the scene. So i`m not pretty sure tat it was told by a dead dude.
Lets say even if it was mentioned by e dead dude, its worth to make a research , because its very important

Maybe this post by Laura can shed some light here:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=23860.msg266484#msg266484

Many, many thanks for the new session!

The last two days I had a very low energy level. I couldn't even post yesterday evening. It wasn't fiver, I wasn't really ill, I can only describe it as being in a phase between being ill and being healthy. There was this pressure in my head and I had head aches as well. And digestion issues no matter what I ate. I can imagine that the diet mitigated this thing a lot.

This OP-vegetarian connection is very intriguing. I had once similar thoughts (about this idea or concept). There was once a person I thought to be an OP. Such a thing cannot be proofed, but I had observed the situation over two months and had some certainty. Nothing of great significance, it was simply a learning opportunity. However, I simply couldn't grasp how OPs might relate to vegetarianism, except that they really seem to feed an illusion. It made click in my head now. That was the missing piece in the puzzle. Thanks for bringing these information up!

[quote author=agni]Geee... Last week I've been thinking about making a caricature about 4D STS healthy foods store and Grass Fed humans for sale. Too bad I can't draw or paint well. Would have been a fitting theme. So, Grass fed humans thing is not a joke, eh ?[/quote]Humans are GM food, aren't they? "genetically-modified" by Lizard beings for feeding purposes. I mean, what humans do with 1st and 2nd density, does 4th density with 3rd density. :/

Thank you for sharing another great session, very interesting points not just on the diet.

Laura said:
Session Date: June 11th 2011
Q: (L) Well, what about the fact that for example the Cathars were supposed to be vegetarian? Cathars were the ones that were the Perfecti. They were vegetarian and they didn't eat meat.

A: They didn't succeed in surviving either!

When I read this it made me think back to the this well known quote:

'Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.'

The comment about Cathars reveals another layer of what paying attention to objective reality includes. From the above it seems to me that the diet issue will be one of the major factors to determine who "becomes merely a dream in the past" or "the reality of the future".

Laura summed it up great: Hitler was a vegetarian and a non-smoker :)

I have no idea about what's going to be of all us these years, here over the blue marble but, Laura, you, and all people around you, are the best company I have in 3d while I "wait".
Of that, as far as my eyes can see, I'm sure.
Thanks.

I don't think the C's meant that Gandhi was an OP because of what they said in this seesion. I could be wrong of course.

Session #960803

A: And who says that the Sun's twin appears every 3600 years?
Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three
things causing a transition in nature?
A: Like "biorhythms."
Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.
A: Bad day if you are John C. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

Thank you for this session. The beginning "grooving" session with the 'dead dudes' for me was informative in what can come through, and how it can distract you from connecting with the C's.

Thank you so much Laura and the big family for this great and informative lesson, I mean session. The best thing was about Vegies, and how they treat people.
Same my nephew, militant vegetarian, but he wasn't so. Just after he came back from India, thats explain a lot.

the second thing was about Elenin so that's the size about the size of the Lake Cootharaba in Australia.

Q: (L) I did. [laughter] Because I was thinking thoughts at the time and whatever. So, I'm just going to take myself completely out of this and ask again: What size is Comet Elenin?

A: 5km on the short axis and close to 10 on the long axis.

noosa_map.jpg

Mrs. Peel said:
Interesting session. I was never into the vegetarian thing cause I just liked the taste of meat! :lol: That dang D'Adamo and his "type A = Vegetarian" thing really messed with me for a while.

Thanks!

I am also an "A" and was told, by a number of people, that according to D'Adamo straight veggie was the way for me to go. I knew that was BS at the time, since I had already tried a vegetarian diet a couple of decades earlier and realized fairly quickly on that it was not for me. That cast a pall over the validity of the entire blood-type diet fad for me. There was a time, though, when D'Adamo's word was near sacrosanct. I am glad that is behind us. Knowledge protects.

Back
Top Bottom