Session 11 June 2011

I am also an "A" and was told, by a number of people, that according to D'Adamo straight veggie was the way for me to go. I knew that was BS at the time, since I had already tried a vegetarian diet a couple of decades earlier and realized fairly quickly on that it was not for me. That cast a pall over the validity of the entire blood-type diet fad for me. There was a time, though, when D'Adamo's word was near sacrosanct. I am glad that is behind us. Knowledge protects.

Same here. I am a blood type A and when I read d'Adamo's book, I was still a vegetarian and I felt that this validated my decision not to eat meat, it was 'right' for my blood type. :rolleyes: I am glad I have more knowledge now and hope I can undo the damage I did to my body out of ignorance. Knowledge really does protect.

Sorry, I messed up the quote in the post above, I'm still trying to figure out how to quote properly.

Thank you Laura and friends for a session with lots to reflect on. That the almanac is about to turn the last page makes me wonder about what comes after the last page. Usually one has a new year celebration, but this time around?

Thanks for an interesting session.

Eating meat has been very much on my mind of late because I am raising pigs, cows, goats, turkeys and chickens for meat. This part of the session really stood out to me:

Laura said:
So, after this long preamble and introduction, my question is: Is it possible that there is a genetic profile of a vegetarian who actually does do well on a vegetable diet, a vegetarian diet? That is, being a human being which is supposed according to all standards to be carnivore?

A: Somewhat on the right track but the question is not as precise as it could be.

Q: (L) Okay, let me try again. You said, "...aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure." (Galaxia) Oh, maybe because they are slavish, vegetables are good for them? (L) Well, that's not where I want to go yet. So, the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential. Oh boy... How to ask this... I once asked if vegetarian was the way that one should eat, and you said that no, not generally, as that was concentrating on the physical. What did you mean exactly by that? Let's see if I can come at this in a sideways direction.

A: Most vegetarians are such, believing that it is more "spiritual". This is a belief that eating a certain way will change the nature or destiny or tendencies of the soul. This is as effective as confessing one's sins to a priest and doing penance and then sinning again. Besides, as you have noted, the vegetarians you have encountered have been singularly "unspiritual".

Q: (L) Okay, let me try to ask it this way: Is the fact that we eat meat detrimental to us spiritually?

A: Absolutely not.

Q: (L) But I would say that just the eating of meat is not a spiritual issue at all. (Perceval) Eating food is a thing of the body. (L) Yeah, I mean we just try to eat in an optimal way to give our bodies the right fuel so that we can do our other work. That's our whole thing is to give the body optimal fuel.

A: There is the difference, see? You eat for optimal fuel, they eat to support an illusion.

Q: (L) Well, they don't all eat to support an illusion. A lot of them think that vegetables are an optimal fuel illusion. (Perceval) But they couldn't think that if they really objectively read all the details.

A: They lack objective knowledge.

Q: (L) Okay then. (Perceval) I was saying that in the scheme of things, plants eat rocks, animals eat plants, and some eat other animals. But from a physical point of view in the hierarchy that humans would eat... (Burma Jones) If only seems that way if you understand densities, but in terms of what they think, physically we're just animals to them. (Perceval) But I wasn't talking about them, I was talking about in respect of our understanding...

A: Yes, you just hit upon an important point: The genetic body tends toward the animal nature. Note that we said "tends". In those of the "fanatical" vegetarian nature, this tendency is very strong. In fact, you could even say that there is strong identification with the genetic body and all it is connected to energetically.

Q: (L) So what do you mean, "strong identification with the genetic body and all it is connected to energetically"? Is that what I was thinking, that these fanatical vegetarians do not want to eat meat because for them, it's like eating their own kind? For them, eating a cow is like cannibalism because they identify with the animal kingdom so strongly that...?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, that would lead to the next part of what I was thinking last night, which is that some - and I'm not saying ALL - really fanatical vegetarians of the slavish authoritarian follower type personality could be, can you say the word for me there, Belibaste? (Belibaste) OP's. (L) Organic portals?

Q: (L) Okay. (Galaxia) So basically they're people with the essence of an animal?

Q: (L) They identify with the energetic... (Galaxia) They look like people, but they're not.

Q: (Galaxia) They don't eat cows because they have the essence of a cow!

Q: (Ark) They care more about the cows than about other human beings.

Q: (L) That means they have empathy for animals - that is, their own spiritual kind - and not for humans.

Q: (Burma Jones) Is that also why psychopaths can be so kind towards animals while they treat humans with such indifference?

A: Yes. Though psychopaths often are brutal toward all that cannot contribute to their aims.

Q: (L) So they would be kind to animals only if it suits them. (Ark) But I understand that our hero Gandhi was vegetarian and yet he cared about human beings. (Perceval) Was Gandhi an organic portal?

A: Gandhi "cared" about the human cattle like himself.

Q: (L) Well, what about the fact that for example the Cathars were supposed to be vegetarian? Cathars were the ones that were the Perfecti. They were vegetarian and they didn't eat meat.

A: They didn't succeed in surviving either!

One of the things I find interesting is that agriculture and the domestication of grains and animals has been followed by the domestication of the human race. Agriculture has made us shorter, less robust physically, and our brains have been shrinking. We also know that bad teeth are a result of a grain based diet. Desomond Morris speculates in The Naked Ape that humans may be a "juvenilized" species of ape. I don't want to start a debate about whether or not we are descended from, or even related to Apes, rather I wonder if today's humans are being molded into a "juvenile" species. Dogs are a classic example of this, as they are basically a species of juvenile wolves, with their development stopped at specific points mentally and physiologically. Perhaps ancient humans were "wild" and modern humans are "domesticated" or "captured".

Maybe its because I'm reading "Women who Run with the Wolves" right now, but I have found myself thinking about the difference between what is "domestic" and what is "wild". Raising my own meat is something I've done since I was a kid. Its an interesting experience, something that puts me face to face with the fact that we live in an STS world. Since I have the opportunity to raise my own food I think it is preferable to buying it. I try to care for the animals I raise as much as possible by giving them as natural a diet as I can, fresh water, etc., but they are not free and in many ways they end up as pets. It makes me feel sad, mostly because I feel I am no different than the beings that are raising us as their food in a giant "human coop". Lately I've been thinking how much I would prefer to hunt for my supper, instead of raising it. I wonder if hunting and eating truly wild animals would help me to break my domestication and get more in touch with my "wildish nature". I've never hunted anything, so I'd be interested if anyone has any thoughts about this. Especially if you have tried both raising your own food and hunting for it.

jovichmk said:
Remember recent and still actual E-coli infection. About strange DNA of the E-Coli. And so many people died and still are from it. And yes the reason is plot , because its probably genetically modified bacteria. Maybe this is the connection about that C`s talked about

I actually had a lecture today concerning that issue. It seems that there are many types of E.Coli, and many types can occur. The thing is that these bacteria can exchange DNA or get DNA from another organism. This is called horizontal gene transfer. So the different E.Coli's are basically the same species, they just contain different virulence factors or DNA.

What I think is that the changes going on in these times, caused by the Wave, Elenin etc. could have some affect on small organisms as well, such as bacteria like the E.Coli. Perhaps it affected their ability of gene transfer, I dunno.
And there is the possibility, like you say that it could be genetically modified by the evil people, but it could also just be a part of all the 'strangeness' going on! Could be wrong as always, so for what it's worth.

I guess we could expect some more bacterial or viral infections going on, and it seems that the people who pay attention to their health and well-being could be the ones who'll survive. Cause I guess an E.Coli like that doesn't have to be deadly if your immune system is all up2date. (This is why I think that the spread of EE and introducing cooking classes will be of great help to others.)

Laura said:
Q: (L) What kind of interference?

A: HAARP-like beamed at you.

I feel like this was happening to me last week into the weekend as well.

Laura said:
Q: (L) I did. [laughter] Because I was thinking thoughts at the time and whatever. So, I'm just going to take myself completely out of this and ask again: What size is Comet Elenin?

A: 5km on the short axis and close to 10 on the long axis.

Given this size, two observations:
- that's going to be an awful lot of material coming off that tail into the atmosphere
- from a solar capacitor point of view that body is going to discharge a lot of current. Much more so than a 500m by 1000m body.
As I told my wife today, the weather in the next few years is going to be interesting indeed.

thorbiorn said:
Thank you Laura and friends for a session with lots to reflect on. That the almanac is about to turn the last page makes me wonder about what comes after the last page. Usually one has a new year celebration, but this time around?

Year Zero? (as in the grand cycle starts again)

Navigator said:
zim said:
Thanks Laura Andromeda and the Crew !!!! :thup:

It is interesting all the information about the veggies and the meat, I´ve always like the meat even when my tipe of Blood is A.

Q: (L) What kind of interference?

A: HAARP-like beamed at you.

Q: (L) And how long has this been going on?

A: Off and on for some time.

This part intrigues me since the las week I´ve felt as many others have said sick from my stomach, nausea, body aches without other symptoms of a cold, after I was sick the rest of my family got sick too, so my question is this HAARP beam are for all the world ??????? I mean they send this kind of beam and few people are affected by that or it is for everyone???? Not everybody report sick now so I wonder how it could be since the symptoms are similar???

Last week wasn't a good one for me either, I was lacking energy, feeling very tired but all of a sudden this monday started with the right track, the right energy, it can't actually be just the weather (over 100F almost daily) since we are still having those temperatures regularly.

Yes the last weeks have been had really hot. Does it have anything to do with HARRP beam over the world ?

Galaxia2002 said:
Thank you for the session! very interesting!
seek10 said:
anart said:
seek10 said:
Q: (L) So they would be kind to animals only if it suits them. (Ark) But I understand that our hero Gandhi was vegetarian and yet he cared about human beings. (Perceval) Was Gandhi an organic portal?

moksha said:
A: Gandhi "cared" about the human cattle like himself.

I'm not sure exactly what this answer means - do the Cs agree with Perceval that Gandhi was an OP?

I thought what C's mean is Gandhi treated every body equal to himself. He doesn't have psychopathy knowledge, though he moaned at the end that " those people who never participated in freedom movement, became freedom fight veterans overnight after indepedence ".

That's possible, and I'm certainly in no position to say for certain, but the use of quotation marks around "cared" and the rest of the sentence indicate to me that the C's are saying that Gandhi was human cattle, like those he cared about. It's an interesting thought, because people tend to think of OPs in a disparaging way and I don't think that's there is any objective reason for that. I think OPs are very much a reflection of what is around them/who they are with - so - with that in mind, Gandhi may have been a particularly wise and motivated 'human cow'? Perhaps that was the life in which he individuated? Or, I'm so far out in left field that I've taken a seat in the bleachers... ;) :)
Interesting comment. Like every thing else, one day we will have some objective information to prove one way or other.

It is funny that when I always think in gandhi and his fights comes to my mind a held of people around him! Another way to think in it is that anyone that follow to another person without really awareness is a cattle. He taught about not violence at all, and another doctrines and since he or his fallowers didn't understood that everything depends of the circumstances, this can lead astray to anyone who follows these ideas.
this still puzzles me. Country with 12 times densier and 40 times less per capita w.r.t USA, even the current day india looks like a 'herd' with dogs, goats,cows, pigs battle for space on street ( if not all places). It would have been much much worse w.r.t poverty at that time , though density is not that bad.
If we take traditional writing on Gandhi as a it is - he always talked about truth, what ever the meaning of the word 'Truth' is. It looks his battle is a really mental battle to evoke people's heart against British empire. At least, that's what Gandhi movie try to project. which is a later day anti war movement motto. with out psychopathy understanding that's waste of energy, which is already proven. He is also inspiration for the MLK etc. Next thing that comes to mind is 'Is he placed in time line like others' to lay this trap ?. but we don't have much evidence other than this. Layers and Layers of Traps. :huh: :huh:. so hopeless. :scared:

jovichmk said:
The dead dude mentioned the name Goran Lezczek.
Later this thing about bilderbergs was mentioned by entity named HODO and it sound more like C`s in their answer( really it sound( not literally sound , but read ) very strange , so i`m not sure wat was it ) ,and later in the session the Kojin of Cassiopaea in on the scene. So i`m not pretty sure tat it was told by a dead dude.
Lets say even if it was mentioned by e dead dude, its worth to make a research , because its very important

Name sound Croatian, and the year of death suggest that he could get killed in the war in Bosnia or Croatia. I hope that he found his way to the light.

Anyway, thanks for this session. Its of the most intriguing ones :)

zim said:
Yes the last weeks have been had really hot. Does it have anything to do with HARRP beam over the world ?

Yeah, the weather has been hot lately in where I am. But, keep in mind that HAARP has nothing to do with weather or climate.

Myrddin Awyr said:
zim said:

Yeah, the weather has been hot lately in where I am. But, keep in mind that HAARP has nothing to do with weather or climate.

Oh yes I completely forgot!!!! :lol:, It is for -Mind control-.

So just to clarify myself The Haarp is using for the mind -control which affect the state of being, which could make people sick? Or it just to break down the mind ?

I don’t have data about if we are being affecting by radiation exactly here, but with the levels of radiation suddenly from Japan plus the hot environment, It could explain many diseases... :/ it can contribute virus to grow up in any place, as Psyche explained here:

Keep in mind that other than "extraterrestrial" microorganisms, we have also the problem of increased radiation which in turns increases all kinds of infections:

http://www.health-matrix.net/2011/03/19/detoxify-or-die-natural-radiation-protection-therapies-for-coping-with-the-fallout-of-the-fukushima-nuclear-meltdown/

Genetic instability markedly increased in the contaminated territories and has resulted in increased sensitivity to viral and other types of infections (Vorobtsova et al., 1995).

Whether activation and dispersion of dangerous infections is due to mutational changes in the microorganisms (which render them more pathogenic), impaired immunological defenses in the populations, or a combination of both, has not yet been fully answered.

All microorganisms (viruses, bacteria, fungi, and protozoa) and microbiological communities as a whole undergo rapid changes after any additional irradiation. The mechanism of such changes is well known: inclusion and increase in the frequency of mutations by natural selection and preservation of beneficial novel genes that for whatever reason appear more viable under the new conditions. This microevolutionary mechanism has been activated in all radioactively contaminated areas and leads to activation of old and the occurrence of new forms of viruses and bacteria. All but a few microorganisms that have been studied in Chernobyl-affected territories underwent rapid changes in heavily contaminated areas.

Our contemporary knowledge is too limited to understand even the main consequences of the inevitable radioactive-induced genetic changes among the myriad of viruses, bacteria, protozoa, and fungi that inhabit the intestines, lungs, blood, organs, and cells of human beings. The strong association between carcinogenesis and viruses (papilloma virus, hepatitis virus, Helicobacter pylori, Epstein – Barr virus, Kaposi’s sarcoma, and herpes virus) provides another reason why the cancer rate increased in areas contaminated by Chernobyl irradiation (for a review, see Sreelekha et al., 2003).

Not only cancer, but also many other illnesses are connected with viruses and bacteria. Radiologically induced pathologic changes in the microflora in humans can increase susceptibility to infections, inflammatory diseases of bacterial and viral origin (influenza, chronic intestinal diseases, pyelonephritis, cystitis, vaginitis, endocolitis, asthma, dermatitis, and ischemia), and various pathologies of pregnancy.

The long-term consequences for microbial biota may be worse than what we understand today.

- Nesterenko, A. V., Nesterenko, V. B. and Yablokov

Aragorn said:
Thanks for the amazing session! I was impressed by how Laura dealed with the dead dude.

Someone mentioned having troubles doing EE. This is something that I've experienced too. During the last couple of weeks my motivation to do it has been lower than usual, resulting in fewer meditation than usual. And I've been having a hard time getting through the whole program-I keep falling asleep in minutes from starting. One other new thing is that the zoning out experiences have been different: instead of blacking out and noticing that the recording has skipped forward, as it usually happens, I've had times when time seems to freeze-I zone out for what feels like a long time, but when I come back the recording continues where I "left".

Maybe nothing, but I though I'd mention it, fwiw. :)

Aragorn,

Thanks for your post.
I already experienced very similar difficulties to do the EE.
I usually do the whole program every day, and last week I was not confortable (not willing to do it at all).
I did the short version and noticed I always fall sleep on the POTS. And need a lot of hours sleeping for a full recovery (+2 hours).
Also the concentration was impossible.
I'm recovering right now, since Tuesday.

It seems to me similar problems are occurring at the same time on different locations.

Back
Top Bottom