Session 12 December 2010

Everyone else has pretty well said it, but glad to hear you're getting better Atreides and Ailen. You guys at the Chateau have really been through the mill lately, particularly with health issues.
And Laura, I hope your cigarette shortage has been dealt with. I know from personal experience that it's the pits being without smokes, for whatever reason. As someone mentioned a few posts ago, maybe we could put together a cigarette fund for you and whoever else smokes. Geez, we gotta look after Mother Cassiopaea and her support staff.
No cigarettes, that's a terrible situation! :( :( :( :(

EGVG said:
I can buy and send you 100% organic dried tobacco leafs from the peruvian rain forest for rolling cigarretes! If you like that. Well I hope everyones is feeling good.

Sorry, but we have that here. When I try to smoke rollies, they really tear up my system.

Endymion said:
I think that growing in knowledge is just one aspect of making oneself useful to the universe. What does the universe want? To my mind, it wants truth and balance. I think you could say that the universe wants its creatures to be true, to bring into actuality their inherent nature. For example, truth for the body means removing or minimising those things which are harmful (toxins, gluten, etc. – the diet as discussed here on the forum). Truth for the mind means finding the root of emotional damage and doing our best to heal, and removing pathological influences on our thinking – cleaning the machine. Truth of seeing means learning to see the universe objectively at our level of being; learning to see evil and good and to discern between the two. Have you read Laura's 'Wave' series? You will find guidance and many answers in those books.

Ark once described the function of the unit of consciousness as 'debugging the universe'. I think he meant that we need to identify those things in us that interfere with optimum functioning of the universe's program, so to speak, and to take steps to 'rewrite the program' – if that makes sense. That point of view takes as its starting point that we are expressions of the universe's 'program' or thought.
And as the Cs said, what is important is:

Cs said:
It's not where you are, it's who you are and what you see.

Well that's a biggy answer but kinda confirms some thoughts. Thank you.

That confirms some thoughts I had, that weere about that I am not living this life because of other porpuse apart from learnng this concepts and work on myself, didn't know why but, now it is like being some bullet the universe can use to open the lock and open the door to fourth density. And other thing I want to comment is that actually I do not help others, because there is no one who ask for it, just one person that I help in the way I can, but I talk to that person by messenger, but in my social life, family, there is no one who wants to change, or some help, so how can I help? maybe letting themselves (as they let me believe and think that this yubaluba concepts are real) as whatever they want to be.

So what I can do is maybe do those videos I wanted to do explaining or at least talking about my thoughts and some facts and so thos who want to see the videos can see it whout some free wil restriction. Or maybe not, I have time to write and do some videos.

Laura said:
Lilou said:
I just got off the phone with my tobacco store, if they have the correct More's, I can get a couple carton's posted to you on Monday. I'll also be sending another farwah (desert coat) with a note saying thanks for loaning me this during my recent visit and that I'm returning "the handbag" of yours that got mixed in with my things. ;)

If I can't get the cigs locally, I'll order & get them shipped ASAP. http://www.dutyfreedepot.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=2528
Please send me the name & address you'd like me to ship to.

Sorry to hear Atreides is back in hospital. Please send my regards and let him know the network is behind him.

Thanks so much for caring and putting some action behind it! I'll send you the address in a PM. I think that if anyone else can find the More international (red pack) and send a few packs now and then, even just a pack a week, I could probably stockpile them for the future. That would be very helpful.

I've bought a couple of packs for you. I hope I bought the right cigarettes - More International, red pack, 120mm long cigarettes, with filters. If you let me know the addess, I'll post them out this week.

Endymion said:
I've bought a couple of packs for you. I hope I bought the right cigarettes - More International, red pack, 120mm long cigarettes, with filters. If you let me know the addess, I'll post them out this week.

Here in the states, I can easily find the More red packs, but I'm having trouble finding them without the FSC (fire safety cig). Nobody should be smoking carpet glue!! Damn them. So will do my best to get some free of this crap & posted ASAP.

LIMIT said:
The fourth is the striving from the beginning of our existence to pay for our arising and our individuality as quickly as possible, in order afterwards to be free to lighten as much as possible the SORROW OF OUR COMMON FATHER.

One: pay for our arising.
Eye am not aware of any contract to pay for my arising. To my mind, any arising that has and is occurring to me, is due to the loving guidance of an infinite current which i do not comprehend, but of which i am now aware, that i have made my choice to align with the creative names of DCM.

Two: Sorrow.
Sorrow belongs to the same vibratory construct as joy. They are opposites on a continuous scale of sensation. Perhaps Mr Gurdjieff was referring to the state of a limited point of DCM's awareness (which we each are) aligning itself to the illusion of ego and worship of physicality. That is, service to self - as opposed to the infinite joy of preparing oneself and channeling the creative forces that currently project us into 3rd density. That is, service to others.

Three. Our common father.
That we share a common creator there is no doubt. But to infer that our creator is male is mere patriarchal thinking. What of our common mother? To ascribe gender to the Absolute Void is misleading to say the least. We know that Absolute is intelligent (mind), is self congruent (love), and embodies identity (self). We know that each of us is a unit of its awareness, and that in that sense limited. We also know that these points of limit are infinite in terms of themselves, as a microcosmic models of the macrocosm – As above, so below.

To me, making oneself useful to the Universe can be following STS or STO. It is our choice when that choice becomes recognisable. Until it does become recognisable, there is no choice – merely automatism.

To my mind, making oneself useful to the Universe is preparing our consciousness units to embody alignment in which ever leaning we choose. Creation is a balance of light and darkness, good and evil, STO and STS. That the STS forces may be banished from this sector of the Universe does not mean that it will not exist in another. At all levels of creation there is an unerring balance – we who have evolved to the point of making a choice in free will - that is, become individuated selves, now choose worship of physicality and devolution, or allowance of the creative force of love (self congruence) and evolution.

Absolute allows all. Even my ignorance and misunderstanding. :)

The way I understood the fourth striving is the concept ot KARMA. However this discussion seems to be a bit off for this thread ( I think it's good to appreciate what Atreides is going through and give support to Laura and the crew), and the mods should probably move it to a new thread.

Kinyash

I haven't had any luck with the More cigarettes yet from my end. Will keep looking. Nobody know for sure if I can find them or not, but my cigarette seller told me to check the airport duty free as probably the best bet. I do that when I can, and keep looking and asking.

Thanks for posting the sessions. Atreides and Ailen, you are in my thoughts and I wish you all a perfect recovery! :flowers:

These are just my thoughts:

I know there are folks who wonder what they should do now, and continue to think that the real job is to teach people about psychopaths, and maybe it is, but I'm thinking along different lines and am willing to explain what I mean.

But first I need to set up a scenario and speak rhetorically.

Have you ever fallen asleep in school with your head on your desk? You dream the bell rings and you get up and file out of the room with everyone else, thinking all is completely normal. The next instant, you wake up at your desk. After a moment's confusion and re-orientation, you realize the sound of the bell was real, the feel of the desk was real, but the part about getting up and leaving the room was a dream.

Now you feel a bit terrified because what happened is slowly dawning on the new set of students surrounding you and you're an instant away from being 'recognized', laughed at and humiliated. You realize that your experience consisted of a combination of real elements of the reality and elements of an hallucination blended together in a single context (your mind) to create what you thought was a 'normal', every day occurrence. In that split second, if you could find a hole to crawl into, you would.

If, during the dream, someone started talking about psychopaths and all they were responsible for, you would probably find it as interesting as a new toy or model. You might even 'sex it up' and fantasize about the ways you could play with it. Because you are half-asleep and half-dreaming.

It can be deduced that in a society and culture where so much dependency and so many inter-dependencies exist between people, that it would be not-so-good to grab folks by the collar and try to shake them awake. The results could be extremely unpredictable and traumatic.

A person might go insane as one minute he thinks he is 'saving America from terrorism', or beating the dust out of a rug, or 'fighting against the devil', and the next minute he awakens with a startling clarity, only to find a bloody sword in his hand and broken bodies lying at his feet. What happened to the terrorist, the rug, the devil?

Welcome to the "...weeping, wailing and knashing of teeth!".

With the above in mind, now consider this old 'joke':

Maybe the only difference between a psychopath and a Zen master is that a Zen master no longer has an axe to grind.

Is that shocking? If so, why? Both the psychopath and the zen master have high levels of awareness and can recognize each other, but, whereas the Zen master has an intense empathy and conscience to correspond with his awareness, the psychopath simply doesn't care. And he's lazy. His only fear is that people will wake up, leaving him exposed.

The psychopath sits on his 'throne', casting his linguistic spells that keep people hallucinating 'government at work', 'religion helping people', etc., etc, while marveling at the things people let him get away with.

The zen master lays the groundwork to establish the conditions that will facilitate the slow wake up process for humanity as a whole for the reasons outlined above.

Perhaps he establishes a 'formal Work' that people can become a part of. Perhaps he establishes a religion where people can express their spiritual aspirations without 'going crazy'. Or perhaps he just injects symbols into a domain to get people asking questions...like: "why is the defining characteristic of christianity an 'ascension', yet the main symbol concerns a 'murder'?

Am I suggesting that, from the widest perspective, all religion is STO inspired? Not really, but it 'could' happen, OSIT (What is PaleoChristianity? :)).

Perhaps he establishes detox knowledge so that people can start increasing their health and experience the benefits of positive neuro-chemical changes in the body and mind. Perhaps he establishes an EE program to help people process and clear old emotional baggage that keeps them cognitively tied down and stuck in familiar routines.

The Zen master, the Shaman, the STO Nordic, the alchemists, the Gurdjieff's are what they are and do what they do because of what they know.

Have you ever seen the pain and behavior from someone who was forced to cold-turkey-withdraw from a heavy, long-term addiction? It's a dangerous situation and not a pretty sight.

So no matter what is going on around us and to us, there are always so many things that can be done to help others. Anything that objectively benefits someone is STO inspired, in my view, and will help. And the evolutionary context is rolling along, like a fog down the mountain, just like it should be doing within the constraints of existing conditions, OSIT.

FWIW.

SeekinTruth said:
I haven't had any luck with the More cigarettes yet from my end. Will keep looking. Nobody know for sure if I can find them or not, but my cigarette seller told me to check the airport duty free as probably the best bet. I do that when I can, and keep looking and asking.

I know these More cigarettes are getting hard to get hold of. Is there any other cigarette out there that is similar that Laura likes that we could buy?

Lilou said:
Endymion said:

Here in the states, I can easily find the More red packs, but I'm having trouble finding them without the FSC (fire safety cig). Nobody should be smoking carpet glue!! Damn them. So will do my best to get some free of this crap & posted ASAP.

If you do find them, please do post it. I would like to send you some money to help with getting as many as you can.

I've made a few calls around where I live (US) and have had no luck. The only place, so far, that carries Mores only has the Red and Green, which is filtered.

Sorry, but we have that here. When I try to smoke rollies, they really tear up my system.

I used to have the same problem, then I found this site. When I tried "Two Hundred Pipe Tobacco", a very light tobacco, it was actually the first "rollie" I could smoke without having stomach problems. NOTE: It is pipe tobacco, but it is cut just slightly more coarse than cigarette. Most people who purchase this kind use it for cigarettes. Because of the cigarette taxes, this is the way to get tobacco at a discount.

Críostóir said:

I used to have the same problem, then I found this site. When I tried "Two Hundred Pipe Tobacco", a very light tobacco, it was actually the first "rollie" I could smoke without having stomach problems. NOTE: It is pipe tobacco, but it is cut just slightly more coarse than cigarette. Most people who purchase this kind use it for cigarettes. Because of the cigarette taxes, this is the way to get tobacco at a discount.

Sorry, I didn't put in the site address in the above post. Here it is: http://www.thetobaccoshop.com/Pipes/PipeTobacco.htm.

slowone said:
SeekinTruth said:

I know these More cigarettes are getting hard to get hold of. Is there any other cigarette out there that is similar that Laura likes that we could buy?

I believe she said Yuma will do in a pinch :)

Nienna Eluch said:
I've made a few calls around where I live (US) and have had no luck. The only place, so far, that carries Mores only has the Red and Green, which is filtered.

Yes, Mores are filtered. The red ones are the right ones. As long as they do not have the FSC thing in them.

It's looking like about the only places they are still somewhat available are in the UK, some places in the EU, and some duty free shops. So, anybody who travels, check the duty free shops in the airports. You can probably only get one carton, but if a whole bunch of people do it, I can stockpile them.

For the UK people who can get them at the local tobacco shop, or can order them, maybe some other people can help out with the funds to purchase? Ya'll can arrange this between you if necessary via PM. If a lot of people can find them, purchase and send just a few packs at a time for a period of time, or until they disappear entirely, then maybe I'll have all of them left on the planet! Muwaahhaahaaa! :dance:

Here are two pictures of the package:

1643_0.jpg

This one is the German version, also known under the name: "M classic", at least that's what JTI, the producer did tell me.

more.jpg

That's the american version.

FWIW

Laura said:
For the UK people who can get them at the local tobacco shop, or can order them, maybe some other people can help out with the funds to purchase? Ya'll can arrange this between you if necessary via PM. If a lot of people can find them, purchase and send just a few packs at a time for a period of time, or until they disappear entirely, then maybe I'll have all of them left on the planet! Muwaahhaahaaa! :dance:

That sounds great! :)

Back
Top Bottom