BL: A similar quote is also in The Wave, Book 6,
Chapter 49: Frequency Resonance Vibration, specifically,
page 40/41, and explains it very well and covers a lot more
ground on this, and FRV.

Whoo Hoo! This Xmas, I finally got all 7 books
of The Wave. I guess, "When there is a will, there
is a way", and patience is the key :)

Thanks for sharing!

Many thanks for sharing this session(as always it was very interesting) and a speedy recovery to Ailén and Atreides.

This is really shocking to know how dangerous things became. We wish Atreides and Ailen a Quick recovery. you will be in our prayers.

Other day when I read that only 3000 could able to graduate to 4D in this 309,000 year cycle, I thought that this is sickening beyond all proportions. Out of Billions and billions of people and Millions and Millions so called spiritual seekers/masters, end less experience chasers of all sorts over hundreads of thousands of years simply had no clue what the hell they are against it. How many people are poisoned despite all sorts of precautions despite STO connections. Surely, this emphasises the need to extremely vigilant and detox as much as possible.

seek10 said:
This is really shocking to know how dangerous things became. We wish Atreides and Ailen a Quick recovery. you will be in our prayers.

Other day when I read that only 3000 could able to graduate to 4D in this 309,000 year cycle, I thought that this is sickening beyond all proportions. Out of Billions and billions of people and Millions and Millions so called spiritual seekers/masters, end less experience chasers of all sorts over hundreads of thousands of years simply had no clue what the hell they are against it. How many people are poisoned despite all sorts of precautions despite STO connections. Surely, this emphasises the need to extremely vigilant and detox as much as possible.

This reference to only 3000 being able to graduate confronts me and i think it is probably just more disinformation...it will make no difference to my efforts to clear and grow anyway. Certainly i believe what the C's say that there is yet time for people of good will to arise, and certainly many whom we know will not be amongst them. But we do not know who they are, and if they do not display the behaviour of the psychopath i'm still reaching out with titbits on my fishing line while i do my own Work.

A Work which becomes more important as those around us are attacked and disabled. I do not really know what i can say to you Atreides except express my empathy and commitment to the work. Your suffering will not be wasted. It perhaps can be a vehicle for transmutation, a fire to strengthen the sword of light that you have the honor to bear, and a lesson for all of us.

On that note, thank you for a very useful lesson and a new avenue for dietry knowledge. I shall be very interested to learn more about the intolerance to veges that some of us may in fact have.

As a last note, my sympathy extends to all who became sick, and to those loved ones who cared for you at this worrying time. It is a fact, that human empathy requires that we share the suffering of those we love. :hug2:

LIMIT said:
seek10 said:
Other day when I read that only 3000 could able to graduate to 4D in this 309,000 year cycle ...
This reference to only 3000 being able to graduate confronts me and i think it is probably just more disinformation...

I believe this is the reference (session 2005 August 6, emphasis added):
Q: (A) In the history we know, how many people managed to escape from 3D?
A: Vanishingly rare Night!!!
Q: (L) What does night mean?
A: Henry's jokes.
Q: (A) I really want to know an approximate number
A: Less than 3,000 in this cycle.
Q: (L) That's pretty depressing.
Please note that the verb is "managed", in the past tense. Let's hope the future has a much larger number!

curious_richard said:
LIMIT said:
seek10 said:
Other day when I read that only 3000 could able to graduate to 4D in this 309,000 year cycle ...
This reference to only 3000 being able to graduate confronts me and i think it is probably just more disinformation...

Please note that the verb is "managed", in the past tense. Let's hope the future has a much larger number!

Thank you for this curious_richard, i stand informed - Hope i make it with you all...less than 3000 - woh, this new knowledge to me is depressing indeed, but as mentioned above, lets hope the future has a much larger number. :)

LIMIT said:
curious_richard said:
LIMIT said:
seek10 said:

Thank you for this curious_richard, i stand informed - Hope i make it with you all...less than 3000 - woh, this new knowledge to me is depressing indeed, but as mentioned above, lets hope the future has a much larger number. :)

Quote from Session 980314:
"A: My dear, all of these maladies are correctable and you are close to the heart of an enormous and expanding
knowledge base that will prolong your current 3rd density existence if only you will allow the lessons to "click" into
place. Networking with those in your presence now has already proven to be an explosively positive and expansive
experience for you. It is potentially beneficial to millions who will be contacted through networks that are yet to be
realized. So, trust... watch... look... listen... and learn... Grow and expand, evolve and transform and rejoice with the
quadrillion times quadrillions to benefit from this sharing!!!"

So, it does look like a much larger number.

curious_richard said:
LIMIT said:
seek10 said:
English grammer thing. what I meant is of the past , not future, since C's already addressed that. Thanks for pointing out.

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes

Richard S said:
LIMIT said:
curious_richard said:
LIMIT said:
seek10 said:

Quote from Session 980314:
"A: My dear, all of these maladies are correctable and you are close to the heart of an enormous and expanding
knowledge base that will prolong your current 3rd density existence if only you will allow the lessons to "click" into
place. Networking with those in your presence now has already proven to be an explosively positive and expansive
experience for you. It is potentially beneficial to millions who will be contacted through networks that are yet to be
realized. So, trust... watch... look... listen... and learn... Grow and expand, evolve and transform and rejoice with the
quadrillion times quadrillions to benefit from this sharing!!!"

So, it does look like a much larger number.
My apologies if this seems like flogging a dead horse but, session 980314 is dated March 14, 1998 and inlcludes Frank which I think is a red flag.
Also the session 2005 August 6 quoted refers to THIS CYCLE not one in the future. I have no reason, based on this information to think that a number of 3000 will be exceeded.

Thanks to Richard S, curious_richard and seek10 for your input.

Have a pleasant and sober New Year's eve my friends - all of you here on the forum - stay away from the narcissists if you can. :cool2:
I am lighting a candle for you Atreides and all your loved ones. May its light join yours in this interesting time. :love:

LIMIT said:
My apologies if this seems like flogging a dead horse but, session 980314 is dated March 14, 1998 and inlcludes Frank which I think is a red flag.
Also the session 2005 August 6 quoted refers to THIS CYCLE not one in the future. I have no reason, based on this information to think that a number of 3000 will be exceeded.

Indeed, information that came through with Frank present COULD be problematical but usually that only was true if the information was "sensitive," that is, if we learned too much for our own good, so to say. Also, it was problematical if Frank had strong emotional issues surrounding the questions. In general, I would say that my personality and Frank's lack of any real fusion within, protected the information that was being transmitted through me via Frank.

Having said that, keep in mind that quadrillions and quadrillions can refer to beings at all levels of existence, in all times - the butterfly effect.

Wonderful Session Laura thank you and the Team and i hope all are Recovering from the Bug,Happy New Year To All and Lion Strength to all in 2011.

Q: (L) I’ve been thinking that it might soon be time for us to cease all of our extreme activities, and just run the forum in a careful way. It doesn’t seem that anything is going to change anything very much. Is that useful thought to follow?

A: Not yet, but yes eventually. It will be time to devote yourselves to helping those who have made the choice to be ready for the changes.

Just wondering how much people at this point are "ready for the changes" in this forum about 200 -300 max? or I miss something ?

as Laura mention in this topic http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18556.msg175269#msg175269
"The problem is the period of transition and, of course, not being in a place that is going to be covered by a mile of ice. "

My question is maybe we can make LIST OF country where we can move ( TO NOT BE in place covered by ice.. ) at this point i dont know if Poland.. will be covered by ice ( 2011-2012-2013) ?

Some of us live in uk, Greenland .. itd Irland . And Every Soul is important.

Lukas said:
My question is maybe we can make LIST OF country where we can move ( TO NOT BE in place covered by ice.. ) at this point i dont know if Poland.. will be covered by ice ( 2011-2012-2013) ?

Hi Lukas, here is a thread, that discusses your second question. Not in terms of a list, but in regards to if there will be places free of ice: Where will the 'safe belt' be?

Another thread, that might also be helpful: How to prepare for the coming Ice Age?

In one of those threads a statement of the Cs had been brought into mind again by one forum member: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21133.0

Legolas said:
"Who you are and what you see is important"

FWIW ;)

It would appear that I got in over my head (so goes the old saying look before you leap) on this subjet and by no means am i the expert. This is a composite from different source's from different web sites, that had to be dissected to get clear picture of what was better information than the first post, so haphazardly posted. My apologies for the error. Also if had a small fingernail of Psychics knowledge and the writing and research experience of Laura, I might have finished the post this 5 hours ago. It is by no means complete and if there is any information that is wrong, please feel free to mirror your concerns, ideas, or question's.

A consensus of maintaining good Liver health, is Liver damage occurs when the Liver is exposed to alcohol, (over indulgence), Diets that contain excessive fat, protein or carbohydrates can damage the liver. Too much protein may cause hepatic encephalopathy (mental confusion) in individuals who already have extensive liver damage. Certain prescription medications, Stress, lack proper sleep, toxins, working with, or around, heavy metals, solvents, pesticides, that are breathed in the lungs if they are not properly protected, with respiratory breathing protection, especially designed for the environment. Through skin contact, being absorbed by pores of the skin. A job that exposes you to other people's blood and body fluids. Body piercings. Certain herbs and supplements. Diabetes, high levels of triglycerides in your blood, obesity, tattoos, unprotected sex, blood transfusions before 1992.

Avoid environmental pollutants and chemicals. Fumes from paint, paint thinners, spray adhesives, insect sprays, and other aerosol sources enter the body through where they must be detoxified and may damage the Liver. If you use chemicals or sprays, make sure to take the manufacturer's suggested precautions. Always wash your hands and any other exposed body parts after working with chemicals. Avoiding drinking or using tap water when traveling internationally ( 3rd world where water source's are in questionable). Household cleaning products should be used with similar caution as they too can damage the liver.

If the liver becomes inflamed or infected, its ability to perform these functions may be impaired. Liver disease and infections are caused by a variety of conditions including viral infections, bacterial invasion, and chemical or physical changes within the body. The most common cause of liver damage is malnutrition, especially that which occurs with alcoholism. The liver is involved in detoxifying just about everything that enters the body. Substances can enter the body in many different ways, and again (by eating and drinking, through our skin or the air we breath).

So if its in your blood it is going to be flushed through your liver.

What is the livers function?

The liver is the largest internal organ and is responsible for some 500 bodily functions. It processes almost everything we ingest, breathe, or absorb through the skin. It plays an important role in digestion and metabolism, regulating the production, storage, and release of sugar, fats, and cholesterol. The liver produces a variety of important proteins, including enzymes, hormones, blood proteins, clotting factors, and immune factors. Finally, the liver plays a role in detoxification. It filters infectious organisms, alcohol, heavy metals, drugs, and other poisons from the blood, and also processes and eliminates toxic byproducts of normal metabolism. {1}

Produces quick energy when needed
Metabolizes alcohol

Stores vitamins, minerals, and sugars
Maintains hormone balance

Regulates blood clotting
Produces proteins for the immune system

Helps in the digestive process
Manufactures new body proteins

Removes toxic substances from the blood
Regulates the transport of fat stores

Processes and eliminates drugs from the blood
Removes bacteria from the blood

Anatomy

The liver is a reddish brown organ with four lobes of unequal size and shape. A human liver normally weighs 1.4–1.6 kg (3.1–3.5 lb),[3] and is a soft, pinkish-brown, triangular organ. It is both the largest internal organ (the skin being the largest organ overall) and the largest gland in the human body.

It is located in the right upper quadrant of the abdominal cavity, resting just below the diaphragm. The liver lies to the right of the stomach and overlies the gallbladder. It is connected to two large blood vessels, one called the hepatic artery and one called the portal vein. The hepatic artery carries blood from the aorta, whereas the portal vein carries blood containing digested nutrients from the small intestine and the descending colon. These blood vessels subdivide into capillaries, which then lead to a lobule. Each lobule is made up of millions of hepatic cells which are the basic metabolic cells.{2}

Blood flow (and the importance of a healthy blood)

The liver receives a dual blood supply from the hepatic portal vein and hepatic arteries. Supplying approximately 75% of the liver's blood supply, the hepatic portal vein carries venous blood drained from the spleen, gastrointestinal tract, and its associated organs. The hepatic arteries supply arterial blood to the liver, accounting for the remainder of its blood flow. Oxygen is provided from both sources; approximately half of the liver's oxygen demand is met by the hepatic portal vein, and half is met by the hepatic arteries.[4]

Blood flows through the sinusoids and empties into the central vein of each lobule. The central veins coalesce into hepatic veins, which leave the liver and empty into the inferior vena cava.

Diet and Liver Health,

Foods that are healthy for the liver fall into two main categories.

First are those that promote the detoxification process of the liver.

And second, are those that are high in antioxidants and therefore protect the liver while it's carrying out its detoxification processes.

This is where it becomes a little convoluted. There was no really clear picture, to a consensus, of the information to foods that are said to be good and were not recommend by this forum as a not so good.

An example is that many sites seem to say that grains were acceptable, such wheat, wheat pasta, pasta (starch quickly converted to sugars) whole wheat bread. Though a few do metion brown rice, but no buckwheat.

So perhaps a good, a general rule, of thumb would be eating the first meal as the heftiest ( not to make one sleepy) for the days run. Tapering down to dinner, with some saying grazing lightly, throughout the day to maintain insulin levels with a balance of cabs, protein, and fats all of good quality. With dinner being lightest of the day, but containing enough of the proper nutrient's to see one throughout a nights sleep, when the body preforms maintainace, repair, and having enough fuel that will help one go through the fasting period, while asleep for the 6 to 7 hours.

A well balanced diet, rich in fresh fruits, (blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, apples, pears, and others rich antioxidant's) vegetable's (garlic, onions, artichokes, beets, bright green leaf vegetables, found in salads, spinach, broccoli chicory, endive etc.) and not over cooked and raw if possible. A good source of quality protein, containing branch chain amino acids, (which supports the body's ability to repair and protein replacement) but keeping in mind that not to over eat to much protein or fat as it can result in taxing the liver to do its it job thoroughly of processing the food that is consumed, so moderation is the key.

Healthy fats, such as olives, avocados, lightly marbled meats, like beef, ( zinc, B12, iron,) in the that are not adulterated with growth hormones, antibiotics, and are better grass (fed omega fatty 3 acid) free range, as to corn or grain raised on commercial lots in closed enviormets where disease can be prevalent. Fish Salmon, Herring, the smaller, the better such as sardines, anchovies.

Avoiding, candy's, cakes, wheat, and white breads any and all processed foods. Fast foods, frozen dinners, instanat foods, long shelved can goods, starches, soda pops, cookies, (unless home made where better quality control can be done on personal level) Excess carbohydrates can add to liver dysfunction and may cause fat deposits in the liver. Eating too much fat, especially processed fats and deep fried foods, can put an extra strain on the liver and may complicate laboratory tests used to monitor liver health in HEP C infected individuals.

Vitamins are necessary for proper body functioning and good health, however megavitamins, particularly vitamins A , D, E and K are dangerous for the liver when used in large amounts. Iron supplements should not be taken unless adviced by your physician. Always consult your doctor or healthcare professional before adding vitamin or mineral supplements to your diet. In addition, some herbs are toxic to the liver and should be avoided by individuals with liver problems. Herbal preparations that include the Crotalaria, Heliotopium, and Senecio plant families are toxic to the liver and should be avoided. Other herbs that are toxic include: chaparral, germander, comfrey (bush tea), mistletoe, skullcap, Jin Bu Haun, nutmeg, tansy ragwortsenna, sassafras, valerian and pennyroyal. As with all over the counter medications and therapies, it is very important to discuss herbal preparations with your doctor or healthcare provider before taking them.

Detoxing the liver

Freshly squeezed lemon in hot water.

Drinking freshly squeezed lemon juice in a cup of boiled water first thing in the morning helps to cleanse the liver and promote detoxification. It also stimulates bile production, cleanses the stomach and bowel and stimulates a bowel motion.

Diet plays a crucial role in modifying the detox pathways in the liver. Protein deficient diets impair detox pathways in liver, resulting in deficiencies of amino acids. (The most dangerous deficiencies are in methionine, cysteine, glutamine, glycine, and taurine.) Antioxidants should also be plentiful in the diet. Vitamin C, bioflavonoids, and anthocyanins (purple pigments in foods), chlorophyll (green pigments in foods), carotenoids (yellow and orange pigments in foods) are powerful protectors of the liver. These antioxidants are increased by a diet abundant in raw fruits, fresh vegetable salads, and raw juices.

Regular exercise and a stress reduction plan are also important for people with chronic illnesses and should always be included in a health plan. It also produces the body to sweat which aids in the release of toxins in the body and promote mental and psychical well being.

Source's:

Palo Alto Medical Foundation
www.pamf.org

Share Guide: The Holistic Health Magazine and Resource Directory
www.shareguide.com

The Body
www.thebody.com

Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liver

Attachments

• liver_pic[1].jpg
    liver_pic[1].jpg