Session 12 December 2010

There is a Comet with a bright future coming http://www.sott.net/articles/show/220343-Bright-Prospects-for-Comet-Elenin-
and the gentleman who first observed it is named Leonid..

mkrnhr said:
There is a Comet with a bright future coming http://www.sott.net/articles/show/220343-Bright-Prospects-for-Comet-Elenin-

and... from the article:

it's traveling very near the ecliptic plane, and as it sweeps close to the Sun its sky location won't stray far from the celestial equator until mid-September, when the path arcs slowly northwestward through Leo.

Laura said:
mkrnhr said:

and... from the article:

it's traveling very near the ecliptic plane, and as it sweeps close to the Sun its sky location won't stray far from the celestial equator until mid-September, when the path arcs slowly northwestward through Leo.

Geez, what's with all the Leo synchronicities lately!? I had a dream last night about an old friend last night, so that prompted me to look at her Facebook page today. I haven't seen this person in years. Sure enough, she had a comment about Leos in her self description (I'm guessing since she has an August bday).

This could be an interesting comet.

Amazing info about the earth changes!!

About the sickness, I didn't know that a bug could affect mood that much. I remember posting a few days after the paleofest how I was pretty much feeling down on things here. Normally, I'd come back from a trip and the first day or two would be a bummer at work, but it has persisted much longer. The physical symptoms went away after a week or so, so I didn't connect the two as a possibility.

3 weeks ago I decided to start on lithium orotate which hasn't really changed my mood, but sometimes it takes a while to replenish depleted minerals.

Recently, about Dec. 17th I developed a sore throat and a bit of weakness but it never developed into a fever, just a cough that comes and goes. I figured it was probably because I work odd shifts.

I have to get on top of the vitamin C. I will start to put powder into a bottle, mix it with water and drink it through the day at work, since it is not easy to bring the powder and mix it with water on the job.

Get well soon!!!

edit: forgot to add, I saw the lunar eclipse and it was amazing. In the period of 2 hours or so, the moon did a full cycle, amazing, and on the equinox!!!

I remembered yesterday that a few days before the Latest C session was published I dreamt about a bug, a big one, the outter shell was all bony white and all the round joints that made the thick long legs were of gold. It was crawling along a wall and suddenly it retracted his legs inside its shell and it looked more like a snail made of bone. It jumped on the chair where was a younger version of my daughter and I just had time to remove her from there because I was scared that the bug would hurt her.

Laura and Chateau Crew .... thanks a lot for the latest C session. Interesting one indeed! Much to ponder ... and MORE to read (my pile of books is increasing WAY faster than I can read).

And right in time ... because I have - again - seem to have lost track in the daily jungle, but also seem to have gotten into a somewhat more mechanical way of doing the WORK (I know, this is a contradiction in itself).
Like just going through the motions.

So this session has reminded me to increase - yet again - my efforts, my CONSCIOUS efforts, that is.

I found the C's take on the Assange/ WikiLeaks saga interesting. Such a multifaceted story!

So thanks again for this

Nicklebleu

Gertrudes said:
SAO said:
Another thought is to create local communities, local groups that discuss these things and share this information among all the members.

I think that a good way to start something similar is the EE class niches that are gradually being created over the world. It really has the potential to grow, osit. It starts in a non threatening way, where people who simply wish to feel better about themselves can join a class. As the classes develop and expand in attendants different topics can be brought in, and due to a trust bond already established with the teacher, attendants will be much more opened to what he/she has to say. Who knows what might grow from here?
By doing what's ahead of us to do without anticipation we might get surprised, or not, but I think that it is worth to try.

A thought came up, as 200 people were mentioned in connection with Gurdjieff, how would the world be, if there are 200 ÉE teachers in the entire world? :) Being a living example, that something else is possible too.

Johnno said:
adam7117 said:
Don't really know how else to comment. The session just makes sense - it's almost surreal to look out the window here in Oz and see the constant rain. Switch the tele on and here come the reports of extensive floods and violent lightning - worldwide. Don't even wanna talk about the "global warming" in Europe. But yet another winter of the century is taking place there - right now.

Has anyone noticed the subtle shift from the term "Global warming" to "Climate Change"?

That covers everything! :)

Yes it really changed, almost only of "Climate change" is spoken, and currently a climate change is definitely going on, but they are not mentioning the outcome of it.

Nienna Eluch said:
manitoban said:
shellycheval said:
Many of the comments on this thread made me think of this quote from The Fellowship of the Ring, I, 2:

“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo.

“So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” –

Thanks Shelly, this pretty much sums it all up in a way doesn't it? I've always felt moved by that particular quote.

Me as well. This quote really does say it all and is something that I think of often.

Thanks for sharing this, Shelly. It really does fit the situation, or so I think.

And in conjunction with that, the following quote from Samwise that keeps me motivated:

Samwise Gamgee said:
That there's something good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.

:)

atiil said:
[...]
The most heartbreaking piece to all of this is not being able to wake up my own family. I've tried so many different ways but the truth is I don't think I'm any further forward than when I first joined the forum. I just don't seem to be able to get them to take the step to simply look at the world as it is and not how they wish it to be. I really thought i'd made an impression with my eldest daughter, she had started to make comments about current affairs which were most heartening she also read quite a few of the SOTT articles, but recently she has been doing very well in her job and everything is going very well for her.
[...]

What comes to my mind, still to be open and to expect nothing. Because it happens sometimes to me, that I "close" then my door to other people, in a sense and then I'm not able anymore to see without expectations.

To the Paleobug thing, I got a for me a heavy fever after about two to four weeks. Which is very unusual for me and I couldn't even remember my last time when I had fever and felt that bad. Also afterwards I had some throat problems, also when I never went outside without a scarf and jacket.

atiil said:
I suppose the question I'm really asking is where do I stand in the grand scheme of things? if everyone around you, including the ones you love, just want you to keep working, keep earning money to keep the machine going how can you ever break free, without leaving the very people you love?!! At the moment the internal struggle is eating away my energy, I just feel completely powerless in my ability to help others, especially my family, and just to show how confused I feel at the moment I wasn't going to post this as it felt like just one big pity play, but I KEEP saying that to myself whenever I want to post and ask for assistance from the forum. A vicious confusing circle that at the moment I feel quite lost in and frankly scared about my ability to deal with what is approaching.

Atil,

I can understand how you feel. I've wasted a lot of time doing similar with people I consider friends and some family members. Now it's not about making anyone wake up, it's about doing what is in front of me to do. Those that I have to interact with who reject my way of being out of hand I accept at face value and not try to convince them of anything. So you may save some energy by not trying to tell them what-is- what and just BE. Isolating it may seem but that may be the conditions that is best for your lessons at the moment.

If they see you change for the better they may want to try but you can't do what you are doing while expecting that they will change or knowing for sure where you stand in terms of your own progress. You continue to do you EE exercises, follow the diet and the work knowing that it is what makes the most sense for you, even if none of it may make a difference to some people. You do it because it is in you and you choose to do it, for yourself as well as providing another option. If others choose that option, then great. If they choose something else it is also their choice. By you being an example at least there is an option besides the default one that most people fall into.

brainwave

Laura said:
Session Date 12 December 2010

Q: (L) We have all been pretty sick recently, including Ailén and Atreides who are going through something. What we would like to know is: what is the cause of this sickness and is theirs related, or something different?

A: Related to similar cause.

Q: (L) And what is that cause?

A: Amplification of infective agent brought courtesy of Paleofest attendee.

Q: (L) When you say it was brought by an attendee; was it just a normal flu or was it given to them for the specific purpose of bringing it to us?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And where did that person get the bug?

A: In public place.

Q: (L) I guess it would not be cheating to ask who it was?

A: Among earliest arrivals and the one who became sick first.

(discussion about who it could be)

Q: (REL) What would they gain by making us sick?

A: That should be obvious: hoping for a “hit”.

Q: (REL) So, it was a pretty powerful bug if they were hoping for a hit. That means that we actually are stronger than we used to be.

A: Yes.

Q: (Ailén) So, what can we do to get better? Are we doing enough?

A: On the right track. Protect the liver.

Just wondering about this, with maybe an overactive imagination. The bug isn't something a couple of guys put together in a garage in their spare time after work. It would take research, isolation of the agent (virus or bacteria), probable refinement or enhancement, manufacture for delivery, storage. Essentially not a trivial undertaking and suggestive of a fair amount of infrastructure to support it.

The PF event was not overly publicized, and by and large, the list of attendees and their travel arrangements were communicated using private email. Apparently the daily schedule of one or more anticipated attendees was available, maybe some surveillance indicating another possibly significant infrastructure.

So, a proposal is made involving multiple chains of command, with resulting authorization to proceed. Timing could be somewhat critical given that an incubation period might be required and the 'target' could show considerable variation in this regard. For example, if they became too sick too soon, they would not attend at all. Mitigation could mean more than one target being exposed.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/219704-The-Way-Out-is-the-Way-In
(btw, great article for those who have not seen it)

comments from Shanford, “I don't wish to belittle the effectiveness of the Éiriú Eolas program (I have not yet tried it myself), but I think I can say with virtual certainty that if you suggested this to 99.9% of people as a form of "revolution" then they would laugh in your face.
Similarly, while I agree that education about the nature of psychopaths is crucial and important, most people are simply going to yawn in response.”

Well, 'someone' isn't laughing, or yawning.

l_autre_d, have you considered the multidimensional factors to our reality?

mkrnhr said:
have you considered the multidimensional factors to our reality?

mkrnhr, That could be included but I thought it not necessary to make my point. However, if you have ideas on that you want to share I'd like to take a look. Thanks.

l_autre_d said:
That could be included but I thought it not necessary to make my point.
Ok.
l_autre_d said:
However, if you have ideas on that you want to share I'd like to take a look.
That was the idea, to take into account the multidimensional aspect.

Thank you Laura - and one and all for your insightful contributions.

I related to many who felt somewhat discouraged by lack of reaction/desired action from others. It's soooo nice to have someone to talk with about this amazing adventure. Its when I feel especially alive. I tend to scatter information all about me - in a matter of fact kind of way - then if someone is interested they'll want to know more - and right now my policy is to direct them to the source - this site - and the many amazing books that, if I were to wade through all the libraries of the world - would take me many lifetimes to find, let alone join all those dots together!.

The trick is to respect an individual's right to be informed or not to be informed. Frankly, at this late stage, it's important (imo) not to forget to 'mingle' with like-minded souls and right now this forum is the avenue for myself and I suspect for others. I also have a friend, locally, who is very much on board, does EE, is making the diet changes, reading the books, etc. I feel very lucky and we meet regularly to discuss what we've learnt and generally encourage each other. Sooner rather than later I want to join the PaleoChristian fellowship.

I cannot express how deeply appreciative I am of Laura and her 'giving' character to share all her hard work with us all on this forum.

scifiscriptwriter said:
Thank you Laura - and one and all for your insightful contributions.

I related to many who felt somewhat discouraged by lack of reaction/desired action from others. It's soooo nice to have someone to talk with about this amazing adventure. Its when I feel especially alive. I tend to scatter information all about me - in a matter of fact kind of way - then if someone is interested they'll want to know more - and right now my policy is to direct them to the source - this site - and the many amazing books that, if I were to wade through all the libraries of the world - would take me many lifetimes to find, let alone join all those dots together!.

The trick is to respect an individual's right to be informed or not to be informed. Frankly, at this late stage, it's important (imo) not to forget to 'mingle' with like-minded souls and right now this forum is the avenue for myself and I suspect for others. I also have a friend, locally, who is very much on board, does EE, is making the diet changes, reading the books, etc. I feel very lucky and we meet regularly to discuss what we've learnt and generally encourage each other. Sooner rather than later I want to join the PaleoChristian fellowship.

I cannot express how deeply appreciative I am of Laura and her 'giving' character to share all her hard work with us all on this forum.

same, but I so would love for someone to share the journey with - soon, soon, soon. :)

FWIW
I have been spreading the word the only way I can – via emails to all my contacts with warnings and encouragement to BE INFORMED using links like the following.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/2011_a_brave_new_dystopia_20101227/

http://www.thehiddenevil.com/psychopathy.asp

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_ponerology.htm

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm

I am concentrating on psychopathy and earth changes including recent news items as background. I am only briefly mentioning the esoteric side of the equation to those who I know may relate to that. But my focus is on spreading information about psychopathy as that is the modus operandi of the enemy.

Yes there is resistance and yes many do not respond (yet). The way I look at it I have nothing to lose and they have everything to gain. Really I am just using a very simple email advertising campaign. (using the system’s tools against them)

Time is running out and this is WAR. :ninja:

Take care and may the force be with you all.

Greetings fellow Seekers,

Finally I was able to purchase “The Secret History of the World” by LJK and in regards to the fact that I am only on chapter 6, this book has given me huge insights. Thank you Laura.

Why I bring this up here on this thread is the discussion pertaining to the desire to “spread the word” to our loved ones and friends. After all we all see that the house is on fire and we want to rescue our loved ones. The thing of it is, is that it is way to deep an issue to actually “save” anyone, but ourselves. As others have stated the concept of free will is hugely involved here. And many more reasons stand in the way of this goal. So I thought I would quote some of the very important statements in chapter one of this incredible work that Laura comprised for us and the world.

The main point is the state of Being for each individual. After all are we not knights on a quest?
page 59
After thirty years of work, the one thing that has become evident is that the energies of Creation emanate “downward”, and our individuality as human beings is merely an expression of the “Theological Dramas”, so to say. To attempt to exert our will or to make our voice travel “upward”, against Creation is, in essence, an attempt to violate the Free Will of Creation, i.e. Hubris. This is why praying, ritual designed to “change” reality, “positive thinking” with the “intent” to change something “up there” in order to receive the benefits “down here”, is always doomed to produce more strife, misery and suffering globally.

What I relate this to in what we are discussing here about getting others out of the burning house is that we can not force someone to see the smoke, let alone the fire. We can point it out in such a way that will not go against their free will, but if we stay with them to long in this burning house because we do not want to leave them to die in the blaze, we will die along side of them. Going against the Free Will of Creation that each and every one of us is working in conjunction with their own individual “Name of God”, their own nature of Being.

And as we know there are hyperdimensional forces at work to keep humans from waking up to their Being besides earthly PBT that constantly manipulate and control people.

page 66
At the particular stage of existence which man finds himself, he is equally “receptive” towards the Two primary Faces of God: Being and Non-being. The Shaykh tells us that whatever property, or trait, any human being ultimately “chooses” is what it originally possessed in its state of immutability. The task of the Seeker is to discover what is immutable within, and to purify and amplify it. This is the development of the Will. Will is relationship, which follows knowledge while knowledge follows the objective knowledge. In the process of “ascension” the object of knowledge is YOU. Knowledge, in and of itself, has no effects. You, however, the seeker, can give to knowledge what you actually are, in yourself, thereby displaying YOURSELF in knowledge by your actions in concert with your knowledge.

Here, if I am seeing this clearly, means that every one of us here on the BBM has specific traits that we have come into this world with. Each and every one of us has to figure out what these traits are and work with that. Some people take the blue road and some take the green. All Paths lead back to the One, eventually. Some just take longer then others. Some are rocky, the Path of Being, the Path of the Seeker, and others are smooth and can lead to non-being or to Being, just it may take many more life times to achieve. The only thing that I can see is when we do the work on ourselves and have created enough objectivity towards ourselves, “the world” and others we can then basically lead by example. This does not mean that we just give up on our loved ones. We can again leave hints, or help in ways that they ask or create a protocol like EE to offer.

There is so much more that can be said regarding this. And many of you have read this great treasure and know these things already. Here I wanted to reiterate and share to those that have not read this book and suggest you get it as soon as possible. It will aid on your journey as seekers.

Back
Top Bottom