Session 13 January 2024

(Jones) Do bloodline 4D STS have something that is similar to an additional vagal break giving them more control over their heart rate?

A: Yes

Q: (Jones) This would mean that they are less likely to lose awareness by being in a sympathetic or dorsal vagal state when under stress?

A: More is implicated than that!

Q: (L) So it's more than just giving them control over their heart rate?

Q: (L) Does it mean they have like the ability to put themselves into something like suspended animation?

Q: (L) Did it have something to do with their ability to prolong their lives?

Q: (Joe) Are we talking about undergrounders here?

Info about what Porges says about vagal brakes.

The sinoatrial node on the heart, or the hearts natural pacemaker, actually fires off the impulse for a heart beat much more frequently than the actual occurrence of heart beats. The reason for this is that the vagal brakes apparently mediate the number of heart beats or dampen the heart beat impulse.

Both the ventral vagus nerve and the dorsal vagus nerve can mediate heart beats. The ventral vagus so that we can be more social, co-operative and connected rather than being in a state of fight/flight all the time. The dorsal vagal break switches on when a threat is so overwhelming that the safest option that gives the best chance of survival is to play dead. So that's like passing out or losing consciousness.

In PVT all of the states have degrees of intensity. Porges talks about rape victims who suffer because they didn't fight back, rapists have been released on that basis, and says that the victims physiology wouldn't have allowed them to fight or run. They may not have gone as far as losing consciousness, but their ANS has basically decided that the best chance of survival was to go to a dorsal vagal state.

He also talks about dissociation or wanting the floor to swallow you up or wanting to disappear when feeling shame as being the mildest forms of dorsal vagal states when under some kind of threat.

The dorsal vagal state can be entered in the absence of threat - like when you sleep next to someone you love and trust. Porges also talks about a particular yogi practice where going into a total shutdown in dorsal vagal is learned and the practitioners have their tongue sliced so that it falls into the back of their throat and prevents them from breathing to make them lose consciousness - after lots of preparation for the exercise! He mentioned a practitioner he knew that was in an accident and put himself into this dorsal vagal state to slow down his heart rate to prevent blood loss.

Now, Deb Dana would say that if it comes down to a battle between the autonomic nervous system (both vagals and sympathetic) and the brain, that the autonomic nervous system would win every time. I've felt that to be a bit black and white and am not sure that I agree with it. It's possibly true for her, she mentions that her predominant survival state is dorsal vagal and that breathing practices that can control heart rate just don't work for her. Rather, she can move herself back to ventral vagal by going for a walk on the beach or in nature. She might be one of the unlucky ones who easily trigger into intense fight/flight when leaving the dorsal vagal state so needs to have some gentle non-threatening mobilisation rather than being physically still. I think the statement is partially based on the fact that 80% of the fibres in the ANS are afferent or sensory and send signals back to the brain. 20% efferent fibres take signals from the brain to the various organs in the body. Even so, I think it is possible for the mind to learn to manage the autonomic nervous system as shown by the yogi practices.

In the above, the C's seem to agree that undergrounders or 3D with bloodline connections to 4DSTS have something like an extra vagal brake and that they are able to put themselves into suspended animation - so I'm guessing at this stage that they go into a dorsal vagal state without fear and they can maintain awareness while there based on the following questions and answers - if I'm not reading too much into it that is.

Now, Deb Dana would say that if it comes down to a battle between the autonomic nervous system (both vagals and sympathetic) and the brain, that the autonomic nervous system would win every time. I've felt that to be a bit black and white and am not sure that I agree with it. It's possibly true for her, she mentions that her predominant survival state is dorsal vagal and that breathing practices that can control heart rate just don't work for her. Rather, she can move herself back to ventral vagal by going for a walk on the beach or in nature. She might be one of the unlucky ones who easily trigger into intense fight/flight when leaving the dorsal vagal state so needs to have some gentle non-threatening mobilisation rather than being physically still. I think the statement is partially based on the fact that 80% of the fibres in the ANS are afferent or sensory and send signals back to the brain. 20% efferent fibres take signals from the brain to the various organs in the body. Even so, I think it is possible for the mind to learn to manage the autonomic nervous system as shown by the yogi practices.
The following is an assumption, but when they talk about the subterraneans being dual-density and with variability in physicality, I have thought that they "put their physical body to sleep" and then use the multidimensional or fourth-density body.

Something similar to what is called astral travel in various literature, but with a complete energy body, which allows interaction in the fourth density.

There is control of the heart of the physical body at will.

Just my guess on that.

Thank you very much to all for sharing, an extensive session full of complementary info to all the topics that we like the most. On the objects or entities jellyfish-medusa the session of 23- 09-23 is written:

(Keit) What exactly happened on September 20, 1977 in the northern regions of the USSR and Finland, that later was called a Petrozavodsk phenomenon. What was it?

(L) Describe it, inquiring minds want to know. Keit, where are you? [Temporarily off camera]

(Approaching Infinity) If she's not there, I can describe it.

(L) All right, Approaching Infinity, describe it.

(Approaching Infinity) It was a UFO with multiple sightings. It was over the town and there's allegedly even a low quality photograph of it, and it basically looks like a circular flying saucer with these streamers coming out of it. And so they called it like a jellyfish phenomenon, and that's really all the details I remember. It was just this... it was there for a while. Lots of people saw it, and basically, the drawings of it looked a saucer with these kind of tendrils or something coming out of it above the town, and they called it the Petrozavodsk phenomenon because that was the name of the town where it occurred.

(Andromeda) Did it move, or did it just appear and stayed stationary?

(Approaching Infinity) I think it was stationary, but I'm not a hundred percent sure.

(Andromeda) Like plasma?

(Approaching Infinity) Yeah... Keit just posted about it on the forum. I can bring it up to read the description really quick.

PETROZAVODSK Phenomenon (Petrozavodskoye divo) - an anomalous phenomenon that occurred around 4 a.m. on September 20, 1977 and was accompanied by mass UFO sightings in the northern regions of the USSR and in Finland.

The most impressive sightings were made in Petrozavodsk, where a huge jellyfish-like object was reported by random night passersby to have hovered over the city.

The eyewitnesses first saw the appearance of a bright star that slowly moved from west to east. The visible diameter of the "jellyfish" is estimated to be several more than 100 m, and the hovering altitude of 5-7 km.

It passed strictly along Lenin Street, the main street of the city, then stopped, increased in size and took the shape of a luminous jellyfish, while showering the city with many thin ray-like red "hollow jets", which gave the impression of heavy rain.

Apparently due to the action of these "jets" in the morning, round holes were found in the windows of the upper floors of the houses. Melted glass "tortillas" were lying on the window sills.

Physicists could not identify the chips, the physical nature of these rays was also unclear, since even a powerful laser does not produce such an even, crack-free chip. Rarely at such an early morning, cars were stopped by stalled engines under the influence of this "something".

After hovering over the main street the UFO moved to the port area on Lake Onega, hovered over the dry cargo ship "Volgobalt" and repeated irradiation for 10-12 minutes. Then it departed upwards over the lake.

The reports about these observations leaked to the press, before and after that did not publish information about UFO sightings. In addition to this object in neighboring settlements eyewitnesses saw dozens of other unidentified objects.

That was from "Izvestia", "Pravda", "Soviet Russia", 23.09.1977. So, three days later.

(L) 1977. Wow, that's bizarre! All right. What the heck was it?

A: Mass transfer between densities.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting that it was a chunk of 4D that was transferred to 3D?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) A "chunk of 4D"?

(L) Well, how else are you going to put it? A mass transfer of what?

A: Status.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Like 4D status?

Q: (L) Was it like a ship?

A: Similar but would not be seen as a "ship" on 4D.

Q: (L) Was it alive?

A: Something like that.

Q: (Joe) Was it to do with transferring, creating a variable 4D environment beneath the area of Finland or Russia?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is this something that's just kind of really hard to conceptualize in our reality?

Q: (Joe) What was the purpose of it?

(Chu) Here is the image. [On screen]

1695660503485.png

(Gaby) And why did it happen?

(Joe) Is that a picture or a drawing?

(Niall) It looks like a photo.

(Andromeda) Is it like a symbol of a type of energy status?

(Niall) It looks a bit like that lightning that happened...

(Andromeda) The sprites...

(Joe) What was the purpose of it?

A: No purpose. The conditions allowed the transfer. Those of 4D involved were surprised as well.

Q: (L) So in other words, like a grand window falling event without an actual window faller?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, you know, it's a weird world!

(Keit) Is the Molebsky triangle in Russia an anomalous zone similar to the Skinwalker Ranch?

A: Close.

(Keit) What is the nature of the phenomenon?

A: Thinning of the "veil".

(Keit) What is the nature of what was happening there?

A: Energetic transfers.

Q: (L) Was it like a portal?

Q: (L) Bizarre.
A: 4D energy being that feeds on human suffering.
A: Conduits of energy. Representative of the essence of the object as perceived by humans.
I think this is the "natural" representation of a type of technology that extracts energy from people in the most efficient way (analogy of kinetic pendulums with multiple effects in undulatory motion) the curious thing is how it is recurrently presented throughout human history, the jellyfish, the anemone, the actiriana, are marine predators and represent danger, in fact the serpentine forms (eels and manta "ray) are conductors of electrical energy in the sea.
Cross-referencing information from the sessions, it may be that this whole tubular structure "sucks in, sniffs" the energy in a spiral form (levogyro-dextrogyro) driven by the emotional resonance frequencies of the suffering people, and in fact, the whole DNA of the body links and connects with the higher density information field through the biophotons transferring the energy. (23- 09-23)

Another curious fact in this regard I recently saw a video about the Olympics in France of the mayor of Paris, with statements like these,
Friends of Ile-de-France, your energy will make us great 😁:
"On the Olympic track, there will be solar collectors that will recover the sun's energy but no doubt also the energy of those who will travel there. Sports facilities by 2024 where we'll recover energy from players and spectators" #AnneHidalgo in 2017.

Sorry If someone asked. I'm in a rush...
I'm curious or stressed to know. Are the PTB going to force or make it so companies force people to take vaccine or is it just going to be that those that want it. Those that are scared of covid and still do boosters Going to get new vax and those of us that refuse won't be so forced to take it.. As in do this or you'll lose your job/career.
It scares me that my industry will say you must do this or your career is over. I'm in Canada. It's not as free choice as it once was
Thanks

Is it the warm invisible fluid suddenly touching the top of your head and flowing down on your neck and spine that you feel when getting Reiki or "growing out of your shoes"? ==> When you are getting a mind-expansion? I had above fluid sensation and became tele-empathic for about 60 seconds and could palpably feel & visualize the 'thoughts + emotions' of my angrily arguing colleagues in ~2003. So is it that fluid?

Gurdjieff stood by the door - recounted in the book of Women of the Rope - and her apprentice woman standing by the window at other end of room declared:
- Oh! You are touching me!
Gurdjieff standing by the door:
- No. I'm not.
This was a specific exercise / demonstration Gurdjieff proposed.

Is it that kind of fluid? A warm release flow all over the tissues - through skin and muscle mass - in your legs or spine or torso / in your side a teacupful of warm released fluid-like flowing feeling inside your body?
It could perhaps be the chakra energy flow system.

Yes, that, he did a lot.
Plus lots of political hysteria, political bias, and colorful language (running a news business).
But I don't remember him going in line with "trust the gov. science".
That aside, there is some good data to be dug if one knows how to look.
Promoting Covid hysteria in the first half of 2020 - when it mattered - IS tantamount to telling his followers to "trust the govt. science," just like the MSM.

Adams even got irate with them at one point - SIX WEEKS into the first lockdown, with mass demonstrations well underway at many state capitols - and told them they were in denial:

Why are so many people still stuck in DENIAL? The “five stages of coronavirus grief” explains the mental resistance against our new reality - by Mike Adams, Natural News, 30 April 2020

I'm curious or stressed to know. Are the PTB going to force or make it so companies force people to take vaccine or is it just going to be that those that want it. Those that are scared of covid and still do boosters Going to get new vax and those of us that refuse won't be so forced to take it.. As in do this or you'll lose your job/career.
It scares me that my industry will say you must do this or your career is over. I'm in Canada. It's not as free choice as it once was
Thanks

“Q: (Andromeda) And what's the purpose of releasing this? Is it the depopulation thing, or is it an excuse to enforce more control or...

A: Both.”

I think you can be certain that they’ll wring everything out of this that they can.

I can see these flashes of light all my life, most often when I go to bed (but everytime only with closed eyes).
I never took ivermectin...
And I ever wondered what this is. For me these lights where/are like there is a lighthouse and it goes a time before it stops, but everytime different, most of the time it is very short though.
Well, now when you said it I realised it happens to me also. Also without Ivermectin.
I just thought that's normal. Before sleep for instance, laying in comepletely dark room but you have
beautiful warm glowing light in front your eyes shut, or like in your head.
For few seconds, than you open your eyes - it's dark,
but close again and the glowing is back. I don't know if it is like that for you but it's cozy and nice.

Also if you sneeze or cough in the dark it's like inner explosion of light, like firework.
Once I asked my husband if he sees it but he replyed I'm probably just nuts. :whistle:

Anyway, thanks for the amazing sesssion once more ❤️

Thanks
Hi Bodizaffa,
I'd imagine that they will at the very least make the vaccine mandatory for work, etc like they tried with the Covid vaxx. They will also likely try to tie the vaccine in with some kind of digital ID and App where I person wouldn't be able to do things like travel and possibly not even use places like supermarkets to buy food if they don't have the vaxx.

That sucks. We work with airlines. Don't want jabs but 30yr careers down drain if you don't.. We do have some friends that did not and it ended messy. Some got back yrs later but with huge personal life damage
I would hope this time around more of the populous will refuse to the point they'd have to back off the control part. Time Will tell i. Suppose.

We took vax. (against will at the witching hour) As forced and then spend a ton of time with holistic Dr to mitigate damage
Which In my observations made us handle it all way better then most.

Promoting Covid hysteria in the first half of 2020 - when it mattered - IS tantamount to telling his followers to "trust the govt. science," just like the MSM.

Adams even got irate with them at one point - SIX WEEKS into the first lockdown, with mass demonstrations well underway at many state capitols - and told them they were in denial:

Why are so many people still stuck in DENIAL? The “five stages of coronavirus grief” explains the mental resistance against our new reality - by Mike Adams, Natural News, 30 April 2020
All I remember was that at first, he wasn't sure about the kill rate nor the transmission mode, so it may look like he hyped the whole thing (better safe than sorry). But by July 2020, he had figured out the deception/Fraud, and he made a 180 turn regarding the whole thing.

I didn't know SOTT at the time, and if it weren't for his site, I would not have learned how to protect myself with alternative/natural substances nor how much the injections were harmful.

Now, Deb Dana would say that if it comes down to a battle between the autonomic nervous system (both vagals and sympathetic) and the brain, that the autonomic nervous system would win every time.
This is interesting. Perhaps I didn’t quite understand, but what you describe is very similar to some autoimmune diseases (arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing arthritis, etc.)
Many autoimmune diseases begin when a person experiences prolonged stress or shock (the death of a loved one, loss of a job, etc.) and this is the trigger for the onset of the disease.
Having studied autoimmune diseases for a long time, I came to the conclusion that these are largely diseases of the brain (and not joints or other organs - all this is a consequence and not a cause). Your brain is at war (sending signals to your body 24/7) with your immune system (including through your nervous system). Because of this, the immune (and nervous too) system is constantly in a hyperactive state and it begins to attack joints, skin, internal organs, eyes - seeing “enemies” everywhere (and destroying the entire body).
For example, with ankylosing arthritis (and psoriatic arthritis), the entire spine becomes ossified - this is very similar to when the body builds a kind of stone fortress, trying to literally fence itself off from the brain.
By the way, the most effective drugs for autoimmune diseases today are the so-called JAK inhibitors; they block the transmission of signals (nerve impulses) inside the cell. They are also used in the treatment of severe forms of Covid to relieve the “cytokine storm”.

It actually makes sense. If 3D is a school, where most of the learning takes place, then in 5D the (in 3D acquired) knowledge can only be reflected upon but not expanded.
My world makes sense again. Thank you. This explains a lot actually and it has given me new hope and helped to quash some of my more nihilistic thoughts and tendencies. What we see and do here has real meaning as some of this work just has to be done here. I hope that makes sense. Anyway, it's really got me thinking and thanks. 🥰

I don't necessarily think this responds to your concern. However, I understand that what the Cs said about learning the lessons of 3D is what gets you to 4D. And that the different densities that exist are levels of awareness that go from higher to lower physicality... I don't know to what extent having awareness of the existence of higher planes of reality are karmic lessons and simple understandings, which from what I understand have more to do with human relationships. OSIT.

From Session 29 June 1996

Q: (L) So, if all that exists were like a blown up balloon, and the surface of the balloon represents the static state of gravity, 7th density maybe... and it begins to bump out in different places... and all these little bumps are loci of manifestation of various densities - and this is very simplified, I am just trying to get an image - is this getting, even very simplistically, an idea that I can work with?

A: As long as you have an "anti-balloon" too.

Q: (L) So, can we make the outer surface of the balloon a balloon, and the inner surface or the air the "anti-balloon?"

Q: (L) Two balloons next to one another?

A: No. A non-balloon.

Q: (L) A non-balloon? You are making me CRAZY! You are saying that NOTHING exists! We are just not even HERE!

Q: (L) Well, for God's SAKE! Help me out with a visual on this! Okay, a balloon in front of a mirror, the reflection of the balloon is the "non-balloon."

Q: (L) The non-balloon is when the balloon switches off - but it does it so fast you are not aware of it - like a pulsation...? I mean, I am desperate here!

A: You see, my dear, when you arrive at 4th density, then you will see.

Q: (L) Well, how in the heck am I supposed to get there if I can't "get it?"

A: Who says you have to "get it" before you get there?

Q:
(L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do to expand this awareness? Because, if the wave is what "gets you there," what makes this so?

A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your lessons in "third grade," where do you go?

Q:
(L) So, it is a question of...

A: Answer, please.

Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.

A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in order to be allowed to go there? Answer.

Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...

A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the lessons.

Q:
(L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?

A: Karmic and simple understandings.

Q:
(L) What are the key elements of these understandings, and are they fairly universal?

A: They are universal.

Q: (L) What are they?

A: We cannot tell you that.

Q: (L) Do they have to do with discovering the MEANINGS of the symbology of 3rd density existence, seeing behind the veil... and reacting to things according to choice? Giving each thing or person or event its due?

A: Okay. But you cannot force the issue. When you have learned, you have learned!

Q: (L) I just want to make sure that I am doing the most I can do. I don't want to have to come back to 3rd density. If I can accelerate things a little...

A: You cannot, so just enjoy the ride. Learning is fun!

From Session 12 August 1995

A: All difficulties in personal life are karmic in one way or another. Especially those involving interactions with other souled beings. And the closer the interactions, the more karmic they are. This you already know.

Q: (L) Well, the difficult thing is to know what is the best thing to do.

A: Learning images is the process that is ongoing throughout all existence, and is achieved by one action or another. Any and all actions, any and all possible actions, any and all directions of actions facilitate continued learning. Therefore, it is not possible in the ultimate sense, to make mistakes. But, one must experience whatever is karmic to its full extent. The choices made reflect choices made prior to entering the physical plane of third density, combined with the opportunities that present themselves with the variability of reality in its fluid state. Therefore, the decisions to be made will present themselves when they are to be made, and it is only one's ability to accept interpretation objectively that determines whether the learning process will deliver greater or lesser degrees of pain.

Q: (L) Why does learning have to be painful?

A: It doesn't.

Q: (L) Well, it seems that it invariably is for me.

A: That is according to the perceptions of the experiencer, not according to any absolute criteria.

Q: (L) We would like to know a bit more on the subject of rituals, which you have warned us are restricting on many levels. Why is this?

A: If one believes in one's activities sincerely, to the greatest extent, they certainly will produce SOME benefit, at SOME level. But, merely following patterns for the sake of following patterns, does not produce sincerity and faith necessary for ultimate benefits to result. So, therefore, as always, one must search from within, rather than from without, to answer that question. Do you understand? To give you an example, to be certain, you meet this all the time. If you read material in the pages of a book that advises one form of ritual or another, and you follow that form of ritual because you have read words printed on the pages, does that really give you the true sense of satisfaction and accomplishment within yourself to the greatest extent possible? Whereas, if you, yourself, were to develop an activity which one or another could interpret or define as a ritual, but it comes from within you, it feels RIGHT to you, and you have a sincere and complete faith in it, whatever it may be, does that feel right to you?

Q: (L) Yes.
The Wave represents an opportunity in terms of learning "faster" from what I can understand. As it causes all things in our 3D STS reality to become really crazy or messy. Then, forcing us to make decisions, choose one path or another, putting us in a dream mode or pushing us into more consciousness implying that we must learn those simple and karmic understandings along the way to find a way out of that turmoil.

"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding." - Kahlil Gibran

Last edited:
Q: (irjO) In the book "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Brian Weiss, basically describes the journey of how he, being a moderate psychiatrist, discovered the process of reincarnation through patients under hypnosis. In the "between" life moments, patient's voices changed, and he no longer was in communication with the patient, but some beings called "The masters" who were giving him some universal knowledge. Who are the "masters" he communicated with when a patient under hypnosis went to the "between lives" moment?

A: The 5D self.

Q: (Joe) Do you merge with your fifth density yourself when you go to 5D?

A: Eventually or partially depending on your plan or destiny.

It’s nice to know the Life Between Life type books ring true.

During a meditation with Thomas Campbell MBT I had a message/image come to me it said

“Higher journey” and I was floating in the air between the ground/3D noise and outer space.

It seems that this is a journey going from one place to another - back to 5D.

We are here now and it’s important to know and learn but same time not be consumed and subsumed by the noise the 3D muck

Back
Top Bottom