Session 13 May 2017

RedFox said:
Aya said:
Bo said:
Thank you for the new session, donated a late mother's day gift as well! :hug: :flowers:

I just sent a late mother's day fund, too. Thank you all for sharing the interesting session. :hug2: :flowers:

Donation sent too (ref: 48H878354W9020730) :flowers:

And here is my donation :(3CF99852EN096280P) :flowers: , I also want to thank you Laura and team for this session :)

whitecoast said:
(Galatea) I have a whimsical useless one. Is there anything particular about the unicorn visions I've been having?

A: Hope!

Q: (Galatea) Unicorns are always a good sign.

(L) Unicorns represent hope. And they don't exist. [laughter]

They kind of do...

real-unicorns-have-curves.jpg
:lol:

mkrnhr said:
A: The group that needs and loves you will be glad to give back in this essential way.
It sums it up very accurately. I'm sure many feel that way :flowers:
exactly!

Thank you for this interesting session!

Laura said:
Dakota said:
Is this just my impression or some people find this session different (less true) from the ones before?

Two people: HappyLiza (who has a very poor track record of reality evaluation) and Sentenza who also has a somewhat poor record of "reading". It's interesting to see how HappyLiza "primed" Sentenza who was already "busting to argue" it seems. It's always a good idea to take note of such things as they happen and to maintain your mental/psychic hygiene and do not let suggestive remarks anchor in your brain while you are trying to make your own evaluation.

Agree, also, if one evaluate or distinct something according to couple of sentences and forget everything else (all the knowledge, proven information and tool that we all use to better understand ourselves and world that we are living) how can he distinct lies from truth and the hole picture. It sounds like they want to uncover C's. Really? Now?

This reminds me of people when they trying to prove that something so good also have a mistake, for example Putin. They say, he is good, but...he is politician too.

It's much easier to see black spot in the room of light than in the room of dark.

whitecoast said:
(...)
Q: (Galatea) Unicorns are always a good sign.

(L) Unicorns represent hope. And they don't exist. [laughter]
They kind of do...

real-unicorns-have-curves.jpg

There is still hope for us then!! :lol2:

This photo totally made my day whitecoast

Edit: quote boxes

Ant22 said:
I guess what I'm trying to say is that the C's DO work in totally mysterious ways! So the fact that something doesn't make sense to us now doesn't mean it doesn't have any hidden meaning we are yet to learn about.

Also, please bear in mind all the attacks and investigations against Laura in France. This could have simply been a way to protect her. What if there's some loco stuff going on about that rigging and it's dangerous to learn about it now? Like it would have been dangerous to learn about the hidden meaning behind the 'three dominos' dream?

That's an interesting possibility that I had not considered. The Cs confirmed that the elections were rigged, but then left a seemingly non-sensical 'clue', so that anyone who wants can conveniently dismiss the info, and that was perhaps a way to protect Laura who lives in France. The French authorities would probably be a bit too sensitive right now regarding any specific claims of fraud, even from 6D beings.

As for the elections themselves, even before the session there was no doubt in my mind that the official figures were totally wrong. I don't know what the right ones would have been, but there is no way that Asselineu got 0.8% when his youtube channel was super popular, just as there was no way for Macron to win the first round, being such an uncharismatic character, with an improvised party, and having worked in the unpopular government of Holland. And Le Pen, I would have expected her to have much higher figures, as she seemed to reflect the sentiments a lot of people.

(L) Well, I have to say that for a long time, the idea that nothing we did would make any difference in the processes going on here on the planet politically and socially and earth-change wise: intellectually, I've understood that. But I guess it's only been in the last six months to a year that I've come to viscerally understand that we do what we do simply because it's the right thing to do. I don't see any hope for changing the juggernaut that's marching across the planet.

A: What's important is what comes after.

Q: (L) So in other words, what we're doing is carrying a seed through massive changes?

(Galatea) We're like Frodo trekking through Mordor to chuck the ring into the fiery pit of Mount Doom.

A: Close enough!

I've had similar thoughts too. When I think about the Cs saying that Laura and the group's work is very significant in some way, and then I think of how few people we actually help, compared with the overall global population, and therefore how little we can do to change the way things are, then my conclusion is that whatever we are doing is not going to benefit us, but future generations. Perhaps after decades or even centuries of traumatic global events, Laura's work and the principles of community living, esoterism, health, etc., will be remembered if enough people still practice them, and will literally be the seed for a future, better world to grow. And without her work now, that future world would just sink into the dark ages. Some historical figures have influenced our civilization for thousands of years, yet when they were alive they too probably thought that anything they did was futile. Yet they did it out of principle.

In the meantime lets keep our fingers crossed for that stem-cell therapy to work and make Laura rejuvenate a decade or three. ;)

Dakota said:
Laura said:
Dakota said:
Is this just my impression or some people find this session different (less true) from the ones before?

Two people: HappyLiza (who has a very poor track record of reality evaluation) and Sentenza who also has a somewhat poor record of "reading". It's interesting to see how HappyLiza "primed" Sentenza who was already "busting to argue" it seems. It's always a good idea to take note of such things as they happen and to maintain your mental/psychic hygiene and do not let suggestive remarks anchor in your brain while you are trying to make your own evaluation.

Agree, also, if one evaluate or distinct something according to couple of sentences and forget everything else (all the knowledge, proven information and tool that we all use to better understand ourselves and world that we are living) how can he distinct lies from truth and the hole picture. It sounds like they want to uncover C's. Really? Now?

This reminds me of people when they trying to prove that something so good also have a mistake, for example Putin. They say, he is good, but...he is politician too.

It's much easier to see black spot in the room of light than in the room of dark.

I must say some of these conclusions that there was something wrong with the session, as Dakota pointed out, are truly interesting. I mean, just think of what the C's have said so far about aliens, UFOs, 4D controllers, religion, people being food, the PTB, you name it. And yet people believed it all despite there being little tangible and observable evidence of it.

But when the percentages of the French elections are reported to be waaaaay different from the official results, well, that is just really hard to believe! No way! :rolleyes:

I just can't help but wonder whether it was this quality of facts assessment that has led to the world being in the mess it's in. :huh:

Sentenza said:
(...) Honestly, the official results seems to me closer to the reality. It reflects far better that french people wanted to vote... Anyway, the publicity done with Macron was incredible... People follow what the are told to do... (...)

Well, Sentenza might have simply projected their own viewpoint on the French population because Sentenza was in fact a Macron voter herself / himself. A bit of an "echo chamber" maybe. :whistle:

Ant22 said:
Well, Sentenza might have simply projected their own viewpoint on the French population because Sentenza was in fact a Macron voter herself / himself. A bit of an "echo chamber" maybe. :whistle:

Dakota, note that Sentenza stated that those who voted for Asselineau where the few that thinks. So, if he voted for Macron, that would imply that he doesn't consider himself has one who think.

Session 13 May said:
(Niall) They're gonna try the UK next. That's coming up. It'll be interesting. Nobody wants to vote for the Tories.

Totally. I've been following the campaign process and I keep seeing lots of support for Corbyn, who attracts masses of people, while Theresa May keeps making a fool of herself and at best is seen surrounded by a couple of dozen supporters who seem to be there just for the photo opportunity. Yet, according to the polls, in spite of the rise of Labour, the Tories are supposedly still up by at least ten points. Really?? Do they only count the opinions of the posh or what? I would say the polls are already rigged because they are planning to rig the election itself. Which is a shame. Hopefully there will be at least some sort of protest afterwards.

Hi, coming to the party late, but I'll be mailing a check to NC in the morning to save on Paypal fees. Go Laura!!! :hug2:

Keit said:
goyacobol said:
Actually, you are the first one to use the word "incoherent". You may have gotten that impression from the earlier post by happyliza where she talked about:
the
happyliza said:
"What I was very concerned about with the Session WAS the above irregularities.

Just a hypothesis, but it could be due to priming, or some other cognitive bias. Basically, it is possible that there were those who distorted what was said due to their own personal convictions, and there were others who got primed by them and ran with them even further. Maybe. Because, personally, I find some of the reactions as very perplexing. :huh: Granted, some of them come from people who don't post much on the forum. Or they are French. Maybe it has to do with the French mentality? Or maybe the intensity of the events and the emotions that surrond them prevent French people from seeing the nuances of the situation and what was said?

The bottom line is, it's not the first time that the C's have given exact numbers that didn't add up, or said that it was only "an approximation". But for some reason there are doubts regarding accuracy of the data, not to mention Laura's state of mind, because she "forgot to ask the C's name at the beginning"?? Straw man argument comes to mind. :rolleyes:

Keit,

Priming is a good way to look at it I think. That was what I was thinking when I said "That may have set the tone for you to think this session was "irregular" or "unusual"."

I have seen this happen before on the forum but didn't comment on it. We all have our "sacred cows" and biases to de-program. I do think the elections put extra stress on our emotions too. If we don't notice these tendencies it can color the conversation for others in a negative way I think.

Laura said:
Dakota said:

It could be that we are all prone to suggestions to one extent or another, when we are not very critically keeping track of what we actually allow ourselves to enter our heads. If something is suggested in that way, for some it is easier to let it pass through without critical thinking and feeling and thus get effected by it negatively (especially in regards to the actions of onself towards others that follow). It might sometimes also depend on how "up to speed" or "in balance" one is at the moment of getting exposed to such suggestions.

I think the only way to diminish such effects on ones mental faculties is a critical approach to everything we hear and read and most importantly keep in mind how it can effect our beings and actions towards others. It is very easy to just think, read or hear something without putting the "protection helm" on, and it is most often just later that we can recognize how this or that statement has changed our own perceptions of things (and thus or actions) in a negative way, because we were not careful.

To a certain extent that seems to have become the normal way many people in this world let themself be influenced nowadays. What always seems to be the undercurrent of receiving such suggestions, is the dismissal or forcing of our minds, to forget the objective data pool one has already gathered and just believe a very limited set of suggestions.

Just believing and not critically thinking seem to be the keywords here. As has been stated by many people here, the are many reasons and variables for why the C's could have said what they said. All of which do not involve a "nefarious conspiracy". The suggestion brought up by Happyliza, and later expanded on by Sentenza, can sort of traumatize ones thinking by implying that it actually could not be that faceted, but instead very limited and black and white.

I think the only sure way one can get away from this dangerous suggestibility is to keep firmly in mind the core concepts described in the work. Like that we are machines and react totally mechanical as long as we stay in this state.

So it might be a good idea for Happyliza and Sentenza to take extra careful look now at those tendencies and for all others that felt this anchor creeping into the mind as well. Maybe saying something like this to oneself, as often as possible, could help both of you:

"I'm prone to suggestion that limit objective assessment of reality. When I allow myself to go there, I will hurt and endanger others. I need to remember this and do the opposite as often as possible! Change!"

Writing it down on a paper and reading it daily might also help.

Maybe to make that point clearer, you could ask yourselves to what those suggestions could have lead to? For example, suppose the people here would have started to believe those suggestions and thus Laura would have avoided to do the stem cell therapy. I don't think I have to explain to you what this could have probably let to, considering what was brought up about Lauras serious health issues and her age. Now suppose your limited suggestion was actually false and what the C's have said was a good and right suggestion and Laur avoided it because of your suggestion. How does that make you feel?

Now on the other hand, what would have happened if this suggestion wouldn't have creeped in, in the first? Would it in any way have been worse then Laura further suffering extremely, with all that this possibly intails? Really, what's the worst thing that could have happened considering that Laura is already in a pretty dire state?

Can you see that pretty much all other options APART from tyour conspiracy suggestion, would do much more good to Laura? Or in other words: The suggestions you made are actually the only ones that would have made Laura suffering even more and longer.

A careful study of Jordan Peterson work might also help in uncovering to what primitive and dangerous states we can get to, if we don't take charge and let thinkings and suggestions like those take control. In fact, it is absolutely scary how all of us can go there at any moment, if we don't take extra care and try to be aware all the time.

Woodpecker said:
Why USA or Russia? I check on the internet and I see stem cell therapy is cheaper in Turkey than USA but with the same quality with it.

"CHEAPER SERVICE IN AMERICA QUALITY IN TURKEY"

Rush University Medical Center in Chicago Director, Department of Bone Marrow, Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Dr. Gorgun Akpek, stem cell transplantation before and after surgery was important to follow closely. Akpek stated that it was a risky treatment method and risk has decreased in time. "New medicines come and their effect is obviously priced at a certain level And these are quite a lot in America. You can talk about hundreds of thousands of dollars. These amounts are less in Turkey and the transactions made are the same."

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/turkiyede-kok-hucre-tedavisi-dunya-standartlarinda-40064479

I think the situation in Turkey is a bit unstable at the moment. Also consider what Ark said during the session:

(Ark) I'm not sure if I'm right. But I think that this kind of therapy is somewhat like the ideas of Benveniste which worked if there wasn't a red-haired woman nearby! So what counts is not so much the theory, but the success rate. In some labs, the same protocol will work, but the same protocol somewhere else with a little different vibration or whatever will not work. I'm not sure, but I have this impression.

A: Good point.

Also see this post by Laura for more information on the program in Russia and why it's a better option. :)

Thank you all for the session.

I must admit I was fairly shocked to learn that Lauras condition wasn't improving after all that energy spent in health activities during all those years behind us. Probably because I felt if she isn't getting better, neither will we, in more reasons than one and mostly because I was under the impression that she was getting better overall, albeit slowly.

But, actually, all of this probably makes sense cause this stem cell technology can open a whole another plane of understanding as we are sending our "scout" to scout ahead for the rest of us. As I can follow this forum, we are running out of solid areas to explore regarding health as if we have graduated from one grade of knowledge and we are moving on to the next grade - more sophisticated stuff with heavier and wider punch power, so to speak.

Laura said:
(Chu) Is that similar to what the ancients used to do with light and sound? Were they achieving similar results?

A: Very close.

So this stem cell therapy could be a nice intro to a part of the ancients technospiritual knowledge.

I made a special donation to further this cause.

A: US wishes to destabilize EU similar to Syria so that they can come in and "fix" things. i.e. rule and control resources and trade the "American way". Everyone will speak English!

One more thought on this statement.
I learned that more local social workers in Denmark are taking courses in English to be able to help refugees and immigrants, English is thus increasingly becoming a lingua franca on the level of national administration. Add to this:
- that more primary and lower secondary schools offer international tracks in English
- that more upper level secondary schools offer courses that lead to internationally recognized (English) secondary school certificates, because parents wish their children to be available for the international labour market and university studies in English.
- that more local universities offer courses in English both to attract international students, but also to attact ambitious local students
- that many companies use English as internal communication language, because they have employees or managers from foreign countries.

Several people, even some local nationalists, are realizing that it is difficult to build social cohesion and a common identity with so many cultures and languages, a development forced by the large influx of immigrants and refugees.

No solution is yet on the table, but along with the desire for more surveillance, (60 % of Danes want more surveillance according to a recent poll) and taking the above factors into consideration, I can foresee that introducing a common language could enter the picture. Probably, the French would if anything rather speak English than German, similarly many Germans would rather choose English than French. The Poles and Hungarians could also be convinced to speak English rather than German. In general, West Slavic countries could be manipulated by EU and NATO propaganda to severe ties with a Slavic identity. What are now local national languages might still be spoken, but English will be added as a common administrative languages, just like Portuguese is the administrative language in a country like Mozambique, which in fact has around 15 local African languages, but since the local tribes have rivalries they have never been able to agree on anything but Portuguese.

Maybe I'm too pessimistic, - it is depressing to write this post - and I hesitated the other day - but seeing so many Danes, (I mean 60%!) wanted more surveillance, (as if there was not enough already!), I expect a lot of people in the EU are actually willing to give up almost everything for the sake of the illusion of more security whether, "national", social or economic.

Pashalis said:
Maybe to make that point clearer, you could ask yourselves to what those suggestions could have lead to? For example, suppose the people here would have started to believe those suggestions and thus Laura would have avoided to do the stem cell therapy. I don't think I have to explain to you what this could have probably let to, considering what was brought up about Lauras serious health issues and her age. Now suppose your limited suggestion was actually false and what the C's have said was a good and right suggestion and Laur avoided it because of your suggestion. How does that make you feel?

Now on the other hand, what would have happened if this suggestion wouldn't have creeped in, in the first? Would it in any way have been worse then Laura further suffering extremely, with all that this possibly intails? Really, what's the worst thing that could have happened considering that Laura is already in a pretty dire state?

Can you see that pretty much all other options APART from tyour conspiracy suggestion, would do much more good to Laura? Or in other words: The suggestions you made are actually the only ones that would have made Laura suffering even more and longer.

A careful study of Jordan Peterson work might also help in uncovering to what primitive and dangerous states we can get to, if we don't take charge and let thinkings and suggestions like those take control. In fact, it is absolutely scary how all of us can go there at any moment, if we don't take extra care and try to be aware all the time.

I have to agree this not a walk in the park and i understand we all want to help with impute. The 4Dsts are (like the counterpart)s are operating at a level of desperation of derailing any attempt of success.

So like Pashalis says, though many offer suggestions anyone can can be downloaded to say things or to suggest things, that will not hold water. It take's lots of practice to know your own thoughts and what is being projected by what ever technology were not even aware of.

So the best we all can do (IMHO), is just keep build the financial stock pile, to continue to help make this trip as comfortable as possible (Business Class please). And the highest quality of care possible.

Laura, and trusted advisors in the end will make the finial determination, and hopefully keep all information under raps.

I am not dictating to any one of what they should do, or not do. But this is a very difficult poker game, and as again, never show the opponents any clues, that one, in fact has the winning recipe.

We have 6DSTO working in conjunction for a very delicate maneuver, And that advice doesn't get any better.

Back
Top Bottom