Session 13 May 2017

thorbiorn said:
A: US wishes to destabilize EU similar to Syria so that they can come in and "fix" things. i.e. rule and control resources and trade the "American way". Everyone will speak English!

One more thought on this statement.
I learned that more local social workers in Denmark are taking courses in English to be able to help refugees and immigrants, English is thus increasingly becoming a lingua franca on the level of national administration.

Well, before the economy crisis in Spain, English was not that popular. Enter the economy crisis and now everybody knows and/or is studying English.

There are other factors, but surely the "shock doctrine" changed things for people in a lot of ways.

bjorn said:
Yeah, them rigging all the votes may be a blessing in disguise. They are setting up all those powder kegs, and if one blows, it may ignite all the others in other countries.

I disagree with this being a blessing in disguise. It just causes death and destruction, even if it is via revolution. I wonder how long it will take humanity to work out that they have been rigging for years and not just in one country, either? Any country that calls the US and ally, probably the elections are rigged. And in the US, of course too.

goyacobol said:
In context the Cs show their awareness that the teacher was a predator in this situation with their following remark:

(L) It seems to me that she took it to mean more than it should ever have meant. There have been teachers and students that have had affairs and interactions, and then they go their separate ways. But she seems to be the one in control.

A: Like a fox.

The fact that a 15 year old boy was probably easy prey does not mean they were saying it was OK. That is my impression of their reply. FWIW

She does seem to be a very interesting controlling figure in his life and I was wondering how much her part had to play in The Establishment' picking him for France's President. Perhaps because this type of behavior appeals to pedophiles, or perhaps because it shows him to be easily controllable?

On wonders what her future is with him when she is no longer in control of him or when he 'grows up' and no longer finds her interesting. Not that I have anything against big age differences in relationships, but neither one should be a child when it starts! And teachers, as well as all those in positions of power and authority should never be allowed to engage in this. I think in many countries she would have been sacked and may have even faced a jail term, certainly not been allowed to teach again.

Ant22 said:
I must say some of these conclusions that there was something wrong with the session, as Dakota pointed out, are truly interesting. I mean, just think of what the C's have said so far about aliens, UFOs, 4D controllers, religion, people being food, the PTB, you name it. And yet people believed it all despite there being little tangible and observable evidence of it.

But when the percentages of the French elections are reported to be waaaaay different from the official results, well, that is just really hard to believe! No way! :rolleyes:

Good observation, it is a very curious phenomenon indeed. The normal, everyday, down to earth, issues are much harder to stomach than people expect. That's why Gurdjieffian Work is so hard, because it aims at struggling with such 'normal' issues rather than airy-fairy stuff.

Ruth said:
bjorn said:
Yeah, them rigging all the votes may be a blessing in disguise. They are setting up all those powder kegs, and if one blows, it may ignite all the others in other countries.

I disagree with this being a blessing in disguise. It just causes death and destruction, even if it is via revolution. I wonder how long it will take humanity to work out that they have been rigging for years and not just in one country, either? Any country that calls the US and ally, probably the elections are rigged. And in the US, of course too.

I am afraid that it's the best we can hope for. And yes, it can turn either way. There will be surely no unicorns at the end of this road.

Allthough, somewhere there are unicorns :P But look at Jeremy Corbyn in the UK. True leaders seem to exist, and they are vastly more popular than the puppets the Elite present to the people.

I just caught up on this thread after a week away from computers. I will mail a check to NC later today or tomorrow to save on paypal fees.

Chu said:
It is not a physical condition that anyone should have, much less someone who gives so much to the Universe! Yes, the Cs have said that Laura made a conscious decision to take on other people's suffering too, but at some point, you'd think that enough is enough and that she can take a bit of a break! I know that she'd be happier and would never do less for others if she felt better physically. In fact, she'd do more because she can't stop working or caring. So, to me it seems that it has to stop, or at least get to the point where she can get some relief.

:( Thanks for filling us in Chu! I really appreciate you sharing all of this with us.

Chu said:
We often talk about how nice it would be if that kind of pain could be spread around a bit better, so that each of us could get some more and give Laura a break. But the way things are, all we can do is give in the best ways we can give. Time, money, dedication, sincerity, integrity, etc. But I think the key is to do it because it's right.

I was thinking about this and I wonder if the Crystal network might be a way for some of us to help in some small way. The first thing I thought of is to dedicate my morning and evening crystal prayers and my other meditation practices to Laura's recovery and I hope others will join me in this (maybe some/many of you are already doing this...).

I also thought of something from the the Crystal Connection book:

If you have an absent loved one, you may wish to place the [Home Crystal] in front of their photograph with the intent that the protection extend to them wherever they are.

We've never met in person but if its okay with you Laura, I'd like to print out a photo of you to place by my Home Crystal with photos of my family and friends.

There was some concern expressed earlier in this thread about risks to Laura when traveling and when taking this treatment. I tried to read up on the treatment, but I have some questions yet about what exactly is involved. There may be several treatment plans offered for various ailments. Some plans appear to involve drugs to kill marrow.
My thinking is that it might be possible to bring the treatment to Laura. PRP (platelet enrichment of plasma) equipment can be leased pretty reasonably for very short term (in USA), such as to manage one case in an office setting. It might not be difficult to set up a hospital room there with this and other leased equipment. I say this, not knowing what exactly is involved. But I do know many physicians and teams will travel for special cases.
I am only suggesting to consider this possibility for safety reasons.

Laura, I hope you will feel better soon. Very sorry to hear of your troubles. I plan to contribute to this fund for you very soon.

Adaryn said:
(L) Unicorns represent hope. And they don't exist. [laughter]

(Andromeda) They do!

(Galatea) Unicorns exist, don't they?

A: Somewhere!

I know where! (couldn't resist :P)

https://youtu.be/xX24noc_-5k

That takes me back :) A child of the 80's here. Reminds me of the Unicorn in Ridley Scott's other film, Blade Runner (from The Final Cut I believe):

https://youtu.be/NGjF_BVNATQ?ecver=2

Another thanks for the session and all the effort that goes into it. Wishing for improved health at the Chateau! Have now donated, I wonder how the fund is now progressing?

Interesting discussion... as for the French election, after Brexit and Hillary's messed up ballot box stuffing (as proven by the Jill Stein fronted recount in Detroit--- numbers in box didnt' match those who signed in!)... it isn't surprising that the establishment in France went a wee bit overboard to make sure this time. ;) Another point is these numbers the C's issued, reminded me of how they could have slightly different numbers at times for different reasons... rounding figures or as they stated a few times, which timeline's numbers do you want? as they are perhaps changing all the time... seeing how often this timeline is being tweeked in the last 74,000 yrs.

Also interesting is this stem cell issue... IMO, the only point that counts is that Laura is trying not to repeat what seemed to have been Carla's mistakes... as I've said before, the parallels between the groups is interesting, if not uncanny.... so any intent to change what seems to be the vector of ill health seems a wise one.... reminds me of that comment by the C's about 'questions not asked'.

Tyrael said:
Data said:
Tyrael said:
I wrote everything in the letter. I do not know what else to say

You are able to express yourself in English, but write a letter in Turkish to someone who speaks English but not Turkish. Do you understand this simple fact?

I understand you very well, but I can not express myself.Because I do not speak English, I write what google translates.Do you understand this simple fact?

Please make a little effort...

Tyrael,

I think you are being very inconsiderate with your remarks especially when you consider how much Laura has given and her current physical state. Laura also already responded to your thread here https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,43150.0.html when you wanted to get her to ask the C's about what UFO is following you. Laura's quote:

If I answered that question for you, there would be no end of personal questions of a similar nature from hundreds, if not thousands of people. That is why I put the material together from the Cs about the topic and did research and added that and published a book about it entitled "High Strangeness". You should be able to figure out your followers from reading that book and doing your own research. No pain, no gain.

And not only did Laura guide you towards researching, but other forum members already gave you the answer in your thread. The fact that you can't see it is evidence that you haven't even bothered to do research.

As Laura, Chu, Data, and many others are already telling you the answer you seek already exists if you read the recommended material and do your work.Laura has actually provided the best response to help you on your journey. Why do you think it's even appropriate to have Laura halt her process to help you, especially when most (if not all) of the people in this forum can already answer your question because they have read "the wave" and "High Strangeness".

I understand that your english may not be the best, or nonexistent, but there are translations for these books and an entire forum to help should you make the effort. But make effort you must or else the answer means nothing but empty calories.

Edit: grammar

Pashalis said:
It could be that we are all prone to suggestions to one extent or another, when we are not very critically keeping track of what we actually allow ourselves to enter our heads. If something is suggested in that way, for some it is easier to let it pass through without critical thinking and feeling and thus get effected by it negatively (especially in regards to the actions of onself towards others that follow). It might sometimes also depend on how "up to speed" or "in balance" one is at the moment of getting exposed to such suggestions.

I think the only way to diminish such effects on ones mental faculties is a critical approach to everything we hear and read and most importantly keep in mind how it can effect our beings and actions towards others. It is very easy to just think, read or hear something without putting the "protection helm" on, and it is most often just later that we can recognize how this or that statement has changed our own perceptions of things (and thus or actions) in a negative way, because we were not careful.

To a certain extent that seems to have become the normal way many people in this world let themself be influenced nowadays. What always seems to be the undercurrent of receiving such suggestions, is the dismissal or forcing of our minds, to forget the objective data pool one has already gathered and just believe a very limited set of suggestions.

All very important things to remember. I think maybe revisiting the You Are Not So Smart by David McRaney can also can give sobering reminders of our own cognitive biases. But it has to extend deeper than merely philosophically or theoretically saying that we CANNOT see things properly without careful training of our reason and intuition (which requires a lot of knowledge). Things like the Third Person Effect, Normalcy Bias, Mind-Reading, etc. are all biases I can recall experiencing in specific instances. Does that make one better at identifying one's biases in general? Or does it just mean I can catch myself in just ONE instance (if I remember myself?) Either way it's not something to take for granted. Always expect attack, as the C's say.

Edit: I sent a donation tonight and a few nights ago, but I forgot the mother's day note in both. I hope it still goes toward Laura's stem-cell fund?

Oxajil said:
I think the situation in Turkey is a bit unstable at the moment. Also consider what Ark said during the session:

(Ark) I'm not sure if I'm right. But I think that this kind of therapy is somewhat like the ideas of Benveniste which worked if there wasn't a red-haired woman nearby! So what counts is not so much the theory, but the success rate. In some labs, the same protocol will work, but the same protocol somewhere else with a little different vibration or whatever will not work. I'm not sure, but I have this impression.

A: Good point.

Also see this post by Laura for more information on the program in Russia and why it's a better option. :)

And then, there is this: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,43920.msg708342.html#msg708342

Q: (L) Which reminds me: I was looking at my maternal DNA mutations. Apparently, my particular set of mutations go back to Crimea. That's where my maternal ancestors lived. So does that mean I'm Russian at heart?

A: Yes

Apart from the treatment program which seems to be more comprehensive and advanced in Russia, the place might be significant and more beneficial energetically speaking than other places like Turkey, the US or Switzerland. Indeed, what better place to "regenerate" than one's ancestral homeland? :)

Back
Top Bottom