Session 13 May 2017

Thanks for the new and enlightening session!

The last 12 months have been a bit of a whirlwind of activity around the globe - with many unexpected outcomes! I guess the wishful thinking PTB had a few lessons on this and pretty much "made sure" of the French Elections - and no doubt will do the same for the English elections shortly.

Good luck with the Stem Cell therapy - sounds daunting and exciting - and I am glad that we have been given an opportunity to give back to you - even under these circumstances - I know I mostly feel inadequate - even in posting on the Case site.

My donation is made.

Laura said:
Thank you to everyone who has stepped up and made this treatment possible. We will be seriously booking it tomorrow. I'm just amazed and humbled by all the love all of you have shown. Hopefully, soon, I'll be back on my feet and up in the saddle! The sooner the better!

And yes, ya'll can use my pic and I thank you so much for the protective thoughts and prayers.

That's wonderful news!! We all love you so much and it hurts us all to know that you are suffering. Anything that we can do to give back seems like so little in comparison to the love that you give to us each and every day. Will say prayers for protection and for a miraculous recovery!! :hug2:

Laura said:
Thank you to everyone who has stepped up and made this treatment possible. We will be seriously booking it tomorrow. I'm just amazed and humbled by all the love all of you have shown. Hopefully, soon, I'll be back on my feet and up in the saddle! The sooner the better!

And yes, ya'll can use my pic and I thank you so much for the protective thoughts and prayers.

Wonderful news, I'm so, so happy! :clap:

This definitely shows that together we can do unthinkable.

I'm honored that I'm part of this community. :hug2:

Laura said:

Great news, thanks for letting us know!

>This Session

(L) Unicorns represent hope. And they don't exist. [laughter]

(Andromeda) They do!

(Galatea) Unicorns exist, don't they?

A: Somewhere!

>Session 2 November 1994

Q: (L) Was there ever at any point in time such a thing as a unicorn as is described in legends?

A: No.

Q: (L) What is source of this legend?

A: Atlantis beast was similar to unicorn. All died in cataclysm. Looked similar to horse and some had horn but not all.

I wonder if by "Somewhere!" C's meant those beasts that were similar to unicorn.

Laura said:

Great to hear. I hope the treatment goes well and allows you to recover fully.

Laura said:

Very good news! I hope you're able to get in soon and that everything goes smoothly! :flowers:

Laura said:

It feels like it's the other way round actually: I am grateful to you for the opportunity to "give back in this essential way" :flowers: :hug2:

I'm totally looking forward to hearing that all those nasty symptoms you've been suffering from for so long are all gone!! :cheer:

They may be "winning", but SAS 4D are a little hungry today ... I am unemployed and would have loved
To reciprocate, but I'm very glad to see
That does not matter much ... because the network work is wonderful and have come out to prove it.kisses for everyone.

EvilBoringPerson said:
>This Session

(Andromeda) They do!

>Session 2 November 1994

Q: (L) Was there ever at any point in time such a thing as a unicorn as is described in legends?

A: No.

Q: (L) What is source of this legend?

A: Atlantis beast was similar to unicorn. All died in cataclysm. Looked similar to horse and some had horn but not all.

I wonder if by "Somewhere!" C's meant those beasts that were similar to unicorn.

I found one...just kidding I have this one downloaded and I think it's purty (pretty).

And I think you might be right that there may be animals that are at least very similar "somewhere". Other realms, dimensions, planets, solar systems, universes, realities, timelines or densities?

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 314
Session said:

(Andromeda) They do!

Just today I came across the following fragment, which made me smile in view of the above:

'This is a child!' Haigha replied eagerly, coming in front of Alice to introduce her, and spreading out both his hands towards her in an Anglo-Saxon attitude. 'We only found it to-day. It's as large as life, and twice as natural!'

'I always thought they were fabulous monsters!' said the Unicorn. 'Is it alive?'

'It can talk,' said Haigha solemnly.

The Unicorn looked dreamily at Alice, and said 'Talk, child.'

Alice could not help her lips curling up into a smile as she began: 'Do you know, I always thought Unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!'

'Well, now that we have seen each other,' said the Unicorn, 'if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you. Is that a bargain?'

'Yes, if you like,' said Alice.

[From Through the Looking Glass, by Lewis Carroll]

So maybe if we believe in Hope, Hope will believe in us! :D

Thank you for the session. Read through the thread and don't have anything to add except to wish you guys a safe and successful journey! I'm going to tell Caesar he better be keeping an eye out for you! :)

Windmill knight, for some reason your post made me think of the C's saying "do your best and your future self will also do its best to bridge the gap." :D

The booking is wonderful news Laura. You give us all so much. I feel so much love and gratitude every day that you are who you are and for all of the family in France who love and support you as well as this amazing network. It hurts to know you are suffering and will put your picture next to my home crystal as well. I'll be mailing another donation tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom