Session 13 May 2017

Laura said:
Thank you to everyone who has stepped up and made this treatment possible. We will be seriously booking it tomorrow. I'm just amazed and humbled by all the love all of you have shown. Hopefully, soon, I'll be back on my feet and up in the saddle! The sooner the better!

And yes, ya'll can use my pic and I thank you so much for the protective thoughts and prayers.

Laura that's wonderful new! I have also sent you a donation, and wish you all the very best for the treatment. Sending you much love and blessings, you are all in my thoughts. :love:

I also would like to contribute to Laura's treatment, as a way of saying "thank you" and to balance out .

We need you Laura, and I know that everyone will give what they can, and there is enough money for SC therapy .

Will make donation after posting

Hi To All
I will respond more fully about what has been happening with me later. I am back. First, I will donate generously to Galetae's medical needs. Please set it up.
Peace and Love to you All

Donation has been made Receipt Number: 1216-2751-0938-2701

Wishing you a fast recovery, and please keep us inform

Again
I have not read the thread in full. However, I will donate generously to any costs incurred for Laura's or others at the Chateau's needs. The receipt and use of my crystals has forever changed my life for the better. Please be assured of my support and unconditional loyalty to our esoteric group.

I donated the other day but forgot how to add a comment on paypal. Maybe because I already have a subscription monthly payment it didn't let me?

Beau said:
Olaf said:
By adding a second "Euro" account to your paypal account it will not be necessary to convert any incoming donations from Euro to Dollar.

How is that? The account is linked to US bank accounts, so presumably the funds would have to be converted to dollars before they are deposited into those accounts. For legal purposes you cannot link bank accounts from other countries to a PayPal account that "resides" in the US. So for one, I don't know how the above would be possible. And secondly, after looking around I have absolutely no idea how to add a "Euro account" to our PayPal. Seems the simplest thing would be for donations to be made in US dollars so as to avoid PayPal's questionable currency conversion rates.

If you use a credit card in PayPal and pay dollars, your card will use better rates to convert from euro/etc to dollars than those PayThieves™
I've used it the other direction, to buy things from the UK/europe and was told this. Same goes for travelling, if you go to europe, better to pay in euros and let your credit card convert than using a local conversion rate.

It is really great to hear that the stem cell therapy will be booked! We're all waiting for Laura to be back in the saddle.

Thanks for sharing!
I'm so sorry to hear(read) that about Laura but I also think help is on the way.
I also wanted to share something, I had been off "the work" for a while due to many reasons mainly laziness en other mind predators but the reason I'm sharing this is because three weeks ago I had a stong feeling to "come back" so I started re-reading ISOTM and The wave chapters, when I was reading I also felt that I MUST make a donation.

Like many others of you I have receibed so many benefits from Laura's work and we NEED her.

Thanks also to Chu and all the people in the chateau for keeping us informed about the situation.
The word THANKS is not enough to express what I feel to you all

Big huges to you all specially to Laura :hug2:

Laura, congrats on this bold step you're taking with the stem cell therapy. Being just a year younger than you and noticing various declining functions of my own the past few years, I'm especially eager to hear all the details as you move through this process.

I just made my donation via PayPal with confirmation #7NE14567HL394452A (Though I forgot to designate it for the Mother's Day fund :( )

JGeropoulas said:
Laura, congrats on this bold step you're taking with the stem cell therapy. Being just a year younger than you and noticing various declining functions of my own the past few years, I'm especially eager to hear all the details as you move through this process.

I just made my donation via PayPal with confirmation #7NE14567HL394452A (Though I forgot to designate it for the Mother's Day fund :( )

I'll keep everyone posted about it as I am able. Obviously, I'm not looking forward to having a chunk of my fat sucked out or some bone in my body probed and the marrow withdrawn, but one does what one must. I've heard that it hurts for awhile afterward so I'm hoping that they give some pain meds for that. Anyway, a short bit of serious pain that goes away is worth it to get rid of the constant, daily grind of pain and exhaustion from pain. Yeah, I have good days, but not so many lately!

Laura said:
Session Date: May 13th 2017

[...] [...] [...]

(L) Okay, there's something on my mind. I've been looking at this idea of going to a clinic for stem cell therapy because I've lost my mojo, and I have pain all through my body a lot of the time. I don't know if it's worth it though. If it works, is it worth it?

A: Consider what would happen to all your group without you.

Q: (L) Well, the thing is we've been doing all this work and all this research, and we've been trying all these different things, trying to find ways for different people to get through these trying times that are so full of pollutions and evil things that...

A: What have we told you about knowledge?

Q: (L) That knowledge protects.

(Niall) If applied.

A: How many things have you solved with application of this principle?

Q: (L) Just about anything that comes our way - to the point where we hardly need to talk to the C's anymore...

A: [Letters come quickly] Well, you and many others will very much need to communicate with us in the times of turmoil bearing down on your realm. So best if you use the knowledge gathered to prepare yourself to be available and ready. The task you and your group have undertaken is of world changing significance and commensurate forces have ranged against you to prevent your success. The relentless nature of the attacks has sapped you. There are methods revealed by knowledge to counter the effects. Use them!!!

[...]

(Pierre) My thinking was that we have stem cells. They are this raw material that depending on the needs of our body, we can use to build any kind of tissue: neurons, muscle, etc. So, why do we need to get our stem cells in our blood although we already have stem cells in our body - especially in our bone marrow? Maybe we can ask a simple question first. When you are too sick, you are not able to properly use your stem cells, is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Okay, the mechanism is blocked. So this therapy helps you to overcome this blockage?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) And to mobilize the stem cells, because in the bone marrow they're kind of dormant...

A: And part of the attack from 4D STS is aimed at exactly that.

Many Thanks for the new session. It's also good to learn that Laura will be proceeding with the stem cell therapy!

After reading the above, especially the bolded part, a strange thought went through my mind.

By God - she found the key - the key to unlocking - THE LOCKS!

I wasn't sure what it meant, so went searching and found what (I think) might pertain to the message?

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34907.msg496251.html#msg496251 (April 1996)

Q: (L) I was analyzing some of the material regarding the recent episode with SV and her mother. To this point, she still has done none of the things that you advised her to do in response to her requests for advice. I told her that I was very angry that she took so much of my time and energy and still did none of the things advised, resulting in EVERYONE being upset. Now, I had someone call me and tell me that SV was involved in some sort of coven or very dark organization. I just have a very difficult time believing this. How can she speak so disparagingly of such things and then, be a part of such? Yet, the source of the information knew things that "clicked" and could not possibly have been said unless this was true. Is it possible that SV could have multiple personalities and one of her other "selves" is doing this? As in Greenbaum?

A: Sure!

Q: (L) Is it possible for either Frank or I to be involved in such and not be aware of it?

A: Yes, but it is not that.

Q: (L) Does that mean that there IS some other thing that we are involved in, in some other aspects of our selves, that we are not aware of?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is this something that happens in altered states or in sleep states?

A: Not happens, happened.

Q: (L) Something that happened in the past?

A: Laura, you need to consult a powerful, practiced, effective hypnotherapist to unlock these questions for you.

Q: (L) Is this something I could do for Frank in the meantime? Obviously Frank could have a big piece of the puzzle locked up in there...

A: Both of you and others. The locks have been installed in such a way that it is literally impossible for you to unlock them, as they were installed with full knowledge of present circumstances.

Q: (L) Who installed these locks?

A: Supremely powerful STS consortium!!

Q: (L) And what circumstances were they aware of, as you have mentioned, when they installed these locks?

A: All.

[...] [...] [...]

Q: (L) And you are telling us that we have locks on knowledge installed in us, installed by supremely powerful STS consortium. Can we not, in our conscious state, reject this programming, and ask you to inform us of this information?

A: Not possible!

Q: (L) What is not possible?

A: What you just asked.

Q: (L) You mean we can't change our minds, or you can't inform us?

A: Incorrect analysis.

Q: (L) Give me the correct analysis.

A: You cannot unlock, and we cannot tell you details of what, or why.

Q: (L) Why can you not tell us?

A: Free will violation, and endangerment of you if done thusly.

Q: (L) Is there some way to do it that does not endanger us?

A: We have told you.

Q: (L) Is it a danger to us to NOT unlock these things?

A: In a sense.

Q: (L) When I was kidnapped at the age of 3 or 4 in Jacksonville, how many days was I missing. My mother simply has a blank about it, which amazes her.

A: 12 days.

Q: (L) Who was it that kidnapped me?

A: Jan.

Q: (L) Who was Jan?

A: Corps member.

Q: (L) What corps is this?

A: Select division of economic legion under control of G5.

Q: (L) Economic legion? What is G5?

A: Intel.

Q: (L) What was the purpose of this kidnapping?

A: To install self-destruct programming.

Q: (L) So, this Jan was known to us as "Cecil Brien."

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And he more or less overwhelmed my mother and persuaded her to marry him just to get at me? I find this to be incredible!

A: It was easy at the time. She was vulnerable.

Q: (L) So, I have a "self-destruct" program. And Frank has one also?

A: Similar, but not an exact copy so as to mask.

[...] [...] [...]

Q: (L) Well, I thought I had basically done with that when I asked [ex] for divorce? What am I angry about?

A: Much, but especially dark past occurrences, some locked, some not.

Q: (L) What past occurrences?

A: What was done to you.

Q: (L) You mean the kidnapping and possible alien interference?

A: And other.

Q: (L) Do you mean [my ex]?

A: Not mainly.

Q: (L) Well, can I ask this: did [my ex] ever, at any point in our marriage, care for me at all?

A: The way he does.

Q: (L) That says it all. But, what are they talking about? What was done to me?

A: Violations.

Q: (L) In the process of programming me to destroy myself, was I physically and sexually violated? I have absolutely NO memory of ANY of that. Are you talking about when I was a child?

A: Yes. And other.

Q: (L) Can you tell me what ages?

A: 2,4,7,10,17,22,44

Q: (L) When I was 2, I was abducted?

Q: (L) And when I was 4? I was kidnapped and programmed?

Q: (L) And when I was 7 I was abducted?

A: Yes, and...

Q: (L) I was programmed then, too?

Q: (L) When I was 10... Abducted?

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Well, I am just going to have to think about all this... Looks like a good lotto number!

That's a really interesting observation angelburst29, you may in fact be on to something!! Note also that the stem cell therapy lasts 12 days, just like the duration of time Laura was apparently kidnapped for when she was little.

angelburst29 said:
(...) By God - she found the key - the key to unlocking - THE LOCKS!

I wasn't sure what it meant, so went searching and found what (I think) might pertain to the message?

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34907.msg496251.html#msg496251 (April 1996)

angelburst29 said:
Laura said:
(...) Q: (L) When I was kidnapped at the age of 3 or 4 in Jacksonville, how many days was I missing. My mother simply has a blank about it, which amazes her.

Laura said:
Thank you to everyone who has stepped up and made this treatment possible. We will be seriously booking it tomorrow. I'm just amazed and humbled by all the love all of you have shown. Hopefully, soon, I'll be back on my feet and up in the saddle! The sooner the better!

And yes, ya'll can use my pic and I thank you so much for the protective thoughts and prayers.

I am happy that you can do the therapy fairly quickly and I am convinced that it will work. :love:

Ant22 said:
That's a really interesting observation angelburst29, you may in fact be on to something!! Note also that the stem cell therapy lasts 12 days, just like the duration of time Laura was apparently kidnapped for when she was little.

angelburst29 said:
(...) By God - she found the key - the key to unlocking - THE LOCKS!

angelburst29 said:
Laura said:
(...) Q: (L) When I was kidnapped at the age of 3 or 4 in Jacksonville, how many days was I missing. My mother simply has a blank about it, which amazes her.

angelburst29 and Ant22,

That's an amazing connection angelburst29. I immediately thought the same thing Ant22 on the 12 days parallel. I am just going to let it all sink in. I don't know if you sense anything different lately but I am seeing things seem to be "changing" for the better.

Back
Top Bottom