Session 13 May 2017

Mariama said:
If we wish to make more donations can we still use the Mother Day's Fund? Thanks for your answer. :flowers:

I just made another such donation a couple of days ago, denoting it as Mother Day's Fund again. And, if my memory is correct, earlier in this thread some people posted about going to make a Mother Day's donation in the beginning of June due to receiving their salaries around that time. And even if the fund is already full by now, every donation will likely be welcome for other necessary projects for which the money is needed. FWIW :)

We are so incredibly grateful for the service and sacrifice of each member of the FOTCM, chateau crew, Laura and Ark. The entire trajectory of my life, seemingly across multiple timelines, has been supported, enabled and propelled by your work to stand in defense of Free Will. I've come to see you all as the vanguard in this respect, and it's clear that you're bearing the brunt of attack from powers ranged in opposition; my heart has ached to know the personal toll this has cost you, especially Laura who has been not only a pioneer, but a mother and mentor to us as aspirants in the Work.

When I set out to write this post several weeks ago, I was lamenting my own slow progress along that path as I wanted desperately to contribute financially although I was struggling to generate revenue for my fledgling business. The Cosmic Mind was quick to answer my prayers, as I've experienced time and again, just when all my accounts seemed destined for zero balances! I'm happy to be able to give, and hope that everyone who has been touched by your work is inspired by the spirit of generosity and reciprocity that we've seen displayed throughout this thread.

The possibilities that lay before us for growth in awareness, knowledge, and being have been facilitated in great part by your disinterested giving, even at peril of your own well being and that of your family; what we can contribute in return, whether a fortune or a widow's mite, can never truly express our gratitude or balance our indebtedness at the soul level. May we, above all, continue to strive in solidarity towards greater awareness, and a more complete expression of STO being. In this way we may be ultimately prepared to Give All as you have done, and by our own commitment, prepare the way for others.

Please receive our soul felt gratitude, prayers and well wishes for a successful procedure and speedy recovery.

For your reference: Receipt Number: 3362-9193-5063-9578

I have made another donation via PayPal: 5M261901PM048813S. I hope to make another one in July. Lots of love and health to you, Laura.

Nico said:
Thank you Divide By Zero, I am not so concern as I am learning emotions are the way to learn from within, I get slow and relax. I just made connections, that are maybe not relevant at all, but for what it worth it explained some weird stuffs.

Yes, and Divide By Zero's post also helped.

My brain is connecting to my solar plexus, which seems to drive my voice along with the diaphragm. Anyway the result is that my voice is better now than it has been in the past. I have made this connection a few times but never like it is now. It seems to be improving daily as I continue to sing.

There seems to be a lot of emotional release, stress release and other things going on as the singing is taking place. My sleep is also improved after singing.

It is interesting how things are progressing. As ever the control mechanisms will need upgrading.

I'll let you all know when I go on tour, lol.

Thanks for the session guys haven't been on the forum for a while just read the session last night and most of the comments.
Will be making a donation very soon and really hope the SC
Helps you Laura and your daughters.
you guys Ark Laura and the whole sott team are amazing and a great inspiration to us all.
Thank you and stay safe :hug:

Just to let you know that I have increased the monthly donation for the next 2 years starting from the end of this month.

For those who did not catch the thread, the stem cell treatment is done. See here:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,44399.0.html

Also, I found this article reported by Persej very curious:

Persej said:
The story about the man who wants to go for a stem cells treatment for his MS got a little twist:

"The stem cell procedure is part of the regenerative therapy for multiple sclerosis in the Moscow Medical School, but the aforementioned gentleman did not contact our hospital, and according to our knowledge, nor did the Swiss Medical Clinic in Moscow, so obviously there is some error in the original "Herald' text".

- None of that story is correct. We did not even hear from this gentleman, nor in Belgrade there is any possibility of treatment with the stem cells. Only what is possible in our clinic is diagnosis and possible sending to Moscow - says Boljbuh, who was even more confused when we showed him the story of Scot on their official website.

- Honestly, I have no idea what it is, because we do not edit the site and the administrators were probably "hoked" for this story and have not checked it - says this doctor.

http://www.vesti-online.com/Vesti/Drustvo/652017/Vesti-otkrivaju-Nema-cuda-u-Zemunu

But it seems that this man is lying, perhaps because they are not working quite legally, because on their YT videos people are obviously talking about getting their stem cells treatments in Belgrade?! These two people, for example, specifically went for MS treatment in Belgrade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXYa3DHI3lE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJNO-XS208

I also found that they are banned in Switzerland:

In Switzerland, investigations led in recent months by the Swiss Agency for Therapeutic Products (Swissmedic) led to authorities to ban two clinics, Med Cell Europe and Swiss Medica, from offering these treatments, and to identification of Intercare as a brokering service. While Stem Cell Europe has ceased all activity in Switzerland, Swiss Medica continues to recruit patients in its premises in Saint Gall, whence they are sent to affiliated centers in Serbia or Russia to undergo treatments banned in Switzerland.

https://www.worldcrunch.com/tech-science/the-shady-business-of-experimental-stem-cell-treatments

Well, at least we now know that Moscow is the best choice for this clinic.

They just uploaded a video about a woman who who went for her second treatment for her Type 1 diabetes in this clinic. She is not yet healed after the first treatment, but she is improving: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE1k2xzbPHE

There isn't any hiding of what anybody is doing in Belgrade and Moscow as you can see by checking Dr. Igor's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/igor.boljbuh

Also, it is most interesting that you can get assisted suicide in Switzerland, but not stem cells. (http://www.heraldscotland.com/opinion/15314026._Welcome_to_my_Catch_22__where_a_simple_ground_floor_flat_might_save_my_life_/?ref=rss)

There were two ladies as outpatients at the clinic when I was there, both from Scotland and both with MS. They were back for a second infusion and both said they had improved considerably.

Dr. Vorobiev also operates several alcohol and drug detox clinics.

Laura said:
There isn't any hiding of what anybody is doing in Belgrade and Moscow as you can see by checking Dr. Igor's FB page:

One person gave a very possible explanation for that on another website. He said that they are probably hiding that treatment from locals because most Serbs would not be able to pay the required amount of money, even if they would be outpatients. So this clinic is probably oriented towards westerners who will find about it from online sources in English language. But their is nothing about it in Serbian language.

Persej said:
Laura said:

One person gave a very possible explanation for that on another website. He said that they are probably hiding that treatment from locals because most Serbs would not be able to pay the required amount of money, even if they would be outpatients. So this clinic is probably oriented towards westerners who will find about it from online sources in English language. But their is nothing about it in Serbian language.

That makes sense. I know for certain that in Belgrade there is a very widespread "dental tourism", and that many people from the West come to Belgrade because it is incomparably cheaper, and the quality of services is the same or higher than in the West. But still above the financial possibility of the average Serbian citizen.

Argo said:
Persej said:
Laura said:

That makes sense. I know for certain that in Belgrade there is a very widespread "dental tourism", and that many people from the West come to Belgrade because it is incomparably cheaper, and the quality of services is the same or higher than in the West. But still above the financial possibility of the average Serbian citizen.

There is medicine tourism, just as is any other country, including western ones. That's not bad or illegal. I don't think that anybody is hiding anything, and its not that the outraged locals would storm the clinic if they find out they doing stem cell treatment :) (also, everything is stated very clearly on the site, nothing hidden) Its just that it is not so popular or known, just as it is not popular or known in any other country. In this case the culprit probably was serbian news site, mixing and reinterpreting news.

It could be that they are trying to keep low profile, which would be wise in Serbia when some larger sum of money is involved in your business. Not because of the citizens but because of the serbian "authorities", (don't forget that Serbia is fail state like Ukraine) who are just plain criminals and who would be after them, asking for the bribe money, protection money, threatening to close the facility if they don't pay and all of that criminal activities they usualy do.

I think that the fact that authorities around the world and big pharma are trying to outlaw stem cell treatments tells volumes about its worth.

Merci pour le lien Laura...
En voyant votre article sur Facebook, j'avais demandé où le trouer sur le forum...

Thanks for the link Laura ...
By seeing your article on Facebook, I had asked where to find it on the forum ...

Persej said:
Laura said:

Well, about half the staff is Serbian and half Russian. I don't think there is any major concern about Serbia, itself, I just think that they don't see Serbians as their target consumers. However, many Serbians benefit from the influx of visitors because the patients frequent various services, pharmacies, local businesses, hotels, B&Bs and holiday apartments, etc.

Avala said:
Argo said:
Persej said:
Laura said:

There is medicine tourism, just as is any other country, including western ones. That's not bad or illegal. I don't think that anybody is hiding anything, and its not that the outraged locals would storm the clinic if they find out they doing stem cell treatment :) (also, everything is stated very clearly on the site, nothing hidden) Its just that it is not so popular or known, just as it is not popular or known in any other country. In this case the culprit probably was serbian news site, mixing and reinterpreting news.

It could be that they are trying to keep low profile, which would be wise in Serbia when some larger sum of money is involved in your business. Not because of the citizens but because of the serbian "authorities", (don't forget that Serbia is fail state like Ukraine) who are just plain criminals and who would be after them, asking for the bribe money, protection money, threatening to close the facility if they don't pay and all of that criminal activities they usualy do.

I think that the fact that authorities around the world and big pharma are trying to outlaw stem cell treatments tells volumes about its worth.

I think your right about that.

The article below, shows how westerners are fleeing the US, to find sound clinic's for alternative treatments in other country's. But what I question is, how were so many quack clinks able to move under the FDA's oversight?

It's like when a solution, (with real positive effects), becomes a problem (for big Pharma, and all that entails), and the FDA intentionally allows them to run amuck.

Thus enabling there narrative with horrific story's, (programming), from main street, to the Hollywood medium.

And (a reaction), which they then move to just outlaw it. Bringing the sheep back within the control of the dead pool science, and western medicine.

The STAT
FDA weighs crackdown that could shut hundreds of stem cell clinics
September 9, 2016
https://www.statnews.com/2016/09/09/stem-cell-fda-hearing/
Snip
Critics fear that even if FDA does classify stem cells as drugs, it will be difficult for the chronically understaffed agency to force the closure of hundreds of clinics. Turner said the FDA should have issued these rules a few years ago, when there were only a handful of stem cell clinics operating.
Comment from the article:
Douglas R. Atkins
September 13, 2016 at 10:24 pm
This article lumps all types of stem cells together as though they were exactly the same entity. Briefly, stem cell clinics harvest Adult Autologous Stem Cells (ASC’s) from the very patients they are subsequently re-introduced into. These Adult Autologous Stem Cells have a far better safety profile than do their Embryonic (ESC)& Induced Pluripotent (IPSC) counterparts that researchers like Paul Knoepfler is investigating. IPSC stem cells are cells that are manipulated biochemically/genetically to become essentially Embryonic. It is these very types of stem cells (Embryonic and Induced Pluripotent) that do not currently have very good safety profiles. They can cause cancerous tumors as well as rejection issues. That’s not to say that IPS and ESC therapies will never become a part of main stream medicine. It just may take decades before their corresponding safety issues are ever resolved. Adult Autologous Stem Cell (ASC’s) therapies do not have these sorts of cancerous/rejection/safety issues. They are ready for prime time and do not require the in depth research, preparation or expense that do IPS and ESC Stem Cells. These later therapies will cost a fortune in order to recoup for all the investment/research dollars and patenting expenses. Since Adult Autologous Stem Cells are patent free and can be used essentially “as is”, they are minus these very cost, patent and safety issues. Some stem cell researchers are uncomfortable with Autologous Stem Cell Clinics. After all current success with Adult Autologous Stem Cells could cast doubt onto the necessity of further research into essentially foreign cells (IPSC’s) & (ESC’s) with all of their inherent safety and cost issues as well as the time it will take for patients to benefit from that which is already available.

Stem cells doctors found dead
https://www.google.fr/search?q=stem+cells+doctors+found+dead&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=tvhNWc2nJtDDaPvBlrAB

Back
Top Bottom