Session 13 May 2023

The second point, is not that I hold a grudge but I feel that someone holds a grudge against me. The pattern of constant negative backlash after any success is something that has been increasing over the past few years. Such as when I was recognized for a big volunteer project, the next day I was hit with $3,000+ car repair. I knew something would happen but was surprised by the high price of the backlash. The melanoma indicates that this is the last payment that I have to make. Shylock needs his pound of flesh.

I agree that this melanoma is a karmic recompense for someone who needs me to suffer. It is all part of the dance of life and once paid then all is well with my nemesis.

Hi NewEngland Seeker. I think you need to extract yourself from this kind of thinking. Really we don't know. Can be various reasons. It look like a resignation from your part.

But the point I agreed, is you have to search if the subtle/unconscious part if there's something which need to be healed. It's better to tackle the problem from both ends, the physic and the subtle. Depend on what you have access but sophrology can be a good start for example. And go to see an osteopath to be sure there isn't something miss-aligned which block impulses in your body and so the process of healing on the material plan.

And go to see an osteopath
:-) I'm a retired chiropractor and I'm all over this😍

The reality of my nemesis has been observed over decades. I'm not concerned about it since it is just another aspect of life that needs to be understood and learn how to overcome it.

At the moment I'm very busy just trying to work out the best therapeutic measures but once the routine is established I'll tackle the physic and subtle causes.

All good points, @Ellipse and I appreciate it.

Dr. Thomas Hora wrote a number of books including Beyond the Dream and One Mind in which he discusses the perfect nature of Reality and the obstacles we suffer to realizing it. His methodology is not simplistic, mechanical or operational. He is not religious. He is not charismatic. He has no standardized list of things to do or not do that will achieve wanted results. He draws on the bible, zen, and a few philosophers to illustrate his findings and he uses the terms "God," "One Mind," and "Omniactive Love-Intelligence" to depict Divine Reality. There is an organization managed by his prior students (www.pagl.org) and several advisors of his works (e.g., www.themetaway.com). He states thought is the basic stuff of our existence; the body is a communication system that illustrates our thinking; healing of thought is healing of body. Below is an excerpt from Beyond the Dream regarding voodoo:

*Five Gates of Hell: sensualism, emotionalism, materialism, intellectualism and personalism

I also recall reading U.G. Krishnamurti telling a pregnant student of his to get an abortion. He said her child would be debilitated due to the woman's karma and it would be a noose-hold on the remainder of her life. He basically said to her, "'to hell with karma.' Be wholesome, healthful, joyful. Live."
I know that I must confront this energy and have a recommendations from my naturopath. The therapist is highly successful with other cancer patients so I'm hopeful.

I knew something would happen but was surprised by the high price of the backlash. The melanoma indicates that this is the last payment that I have to make.
You "know" it is true, though maybe it is not true. Maybe "knowing" it is true is part of the problem, in terms of manifesting negative things you "know" to be true?

The first is one is not that I can't forgive, it's that I can't forget. Such memories keep firing up the shame that is only human.
Are the romance books helping with this?

The fasts as discussed here are the same as the ones I have been doing for months; I do it by drinking something liquid in the morning like coffee with milk or liquid oatmeal and I can last perfectly until three or four in the afternoon, which is when I eat and then eat dinner until 9 or 10 at night, and I feel quite energetic.
I don't think it counts as fasting when you are drinking coffee, milk, or oatmeal. I think only water counts as fasting.

my naturopath. The therapist is highly successful
Only a small number of doctors I have attended have actually been interested in "human," "health" and "care." The rare good ones have been exceptional -- including a naturopath/homeopath, who saved me from hospitalization several times. It's good to know you have one of the good ones. Apparently you are one of the good ones too (chiropractor) Thank you.

Thank You All!

Many interesting comments, topics, and afterthoughts! :thup:

This session seems particularly important in order to help raising further awareness on the important topic of possessions and negative influence. I am a Christian shamanic practicioner. I only work with clients at a distance. In my line of Service To Others, I often work with exorcisms, but also the various thought forms, elementals and the other things mentioned in the session, which affects us, or we create ourselves, so much so that it may become our "reality". These influential factors, whether created within or without, are always part of the equation in the shamanic therapies when helping a client. I completely agree with us in the future that it is a jungle out there. But aren't shamans supposed to know how to find their way through a jungle...!? 🙃

Humbly one bows to learning as the tool to prune the wilderness of unchartered territories. :guru:

When Hillary Clinton, the black magic practitioner she is, in a video clip (I wish I could find it for this post, but some of you may know which one I am referring to!) in detail describes the "madness" of Putin, she is trying to make use of the mind and consciousness of the viewer, as a tool to support her in creating - and feeding! - a "thought form" which her wishful thinking aspires to use as an energetic weapon against Vladimir Putin. Just to give an example of how consciousness may be misused and misdirected. We are indeed being bombarded with this kind of impressions and thought forms every day and night! Every single one of them wishing for us to emotionally interact! It's so important to not only know yourself, but also to know about them, how they work, how not to interact, how they are used to manipulate in order to gain a desirable "upper hand" by certain powers that be.

However, Knowledge Protects!

I thank mkrnhr for putting this question to us in the future:

(mkrnhr) Is Yahweh an example of a 4D entity taking the role of an "egregore”?

A: Yes.

I have in (I believe) two previous forum posts mentioned my encounter - in a client exorcism a couple of years back - with the Yahweh entity mentioned in this particular session. This 4 D entity is a good example of yet another kind of manipulative force which is seeking to attract alignment with it. (BTW, for the record, what my previous posts mentioning Yahweh did not tell, is that the client already knew about this possession when getting in touch with me for help, but didn't tell me about it - hoping I'd find out. Which I did in the second distance session, where "Yahweh" introduced himself to me. Then the client affirmed my "Yahweh find", when I wrote about the encounter/exorcism after the session. Just FYI.).

May this session be an inspiration and a trigger for many to search for, and gain, more (self-)knowledge and awareness on this issue, which is an existential one!

Let Our light be in Christ! We're not allowing Ourselves to give Our light elsewhere. 🙏

See you in the Cassiopaean Crystals! :love:

Thank you for this session! It confirms some ideas I had come to the realization of regarding the regional gods of the Greeks, later written about in the bible.

Also important is the information about elementals, egregore ect. Because I have been guided to a stone near a stream on my property where I was told some knowledge may be passed down possibly from native spirits who lived in the area. I was weary of going because I was not sure if I should trust the person who guided me to find the area in combination with previous knowledge regarding attachments. A useful reminder to prepare psychic protection beforehand!

plus I found out that a girl I work with has cancer spreading and I'm going to show her the baking soda and molasses protocol, in combination with CBD or marijuana and now I can give her the liposomal vitamin C info as well.

now to find a collapsable hyberbaric chamber...

thank you!!

hlat said:
I don't think it counts as fasting when you are drinking coffee, milk, or oatmeal. I think only water counts as fasting.
----------------------------------

Thanks for allowing me to clarify.

I have never been overweight, if I do these fasts it is because I feel good that way.
In the morning it is very, very rare that I want to eat something solid.
I drink a cup, just one, of any of the liquids I mentioned in the reply, then I eat only two meals a day, that's why I wrote that I was following the same fast as some people on the forum. Eating only twice a day.

I really like reading what is written in the forum on health and nutrition and I think that this is extremely important and one of the greatest achievements of the forum.

Healthy body and healthy mind.

In the morning it is very, very rare that I want to eat something solid.
Yes, I have also been doing partial fasting all my life without knowing it.

I have never been hungry in the morning since I was a child. Like you, a coffee and that's it.

When I was younger I could eat a lot of dinner without a problem, but now what I feel best is no dinner or a very, very light dinner.

With one meal a day I function great.

For those people who don't tolarate rice and backweat, a good alternative for small amount of carbohydrates in your diet, is parsley, carrot, selery (watch out for solanine) and onion (some onion types has more carbohydrates than others, some has more esential oils than others, that's why don't eat too much if onion has strong smell, becouse it can affect your liver and your skin will smell like onion). If you chop an onion and boil it in the pan, most of essential oils will evaporate.

If you can't stop eating sweets, apples are good alternative, but you should choose a variant that's not too sweet. There are apples variants that don't needs pesticiades at all.

Apple juice can be good alternative for sacharosis, but apple juices from shop are usually very sweet. If you do your own apple juice in home you can decide how much sweet it be.

Q: (Mrs. Peel) Is fenbendazole really helpful in cancer treatment?

Cancer as a parasitic disease (posted in the thread on fenbendazole). Because there is already a thread on the topic, below is just some summary information.

Fenbendazole is used as an anti-parasitic and de-wormer for animals. Fenbendazole is sold along side Ivermectin in farm-related stores for de-worming horses. The only real difference on the labels that I could see at first glance, is that ivermectin addresses certain sub/cutaneous worm conditions, while fenbendazole does not. (But there has to be more to it than that.) Its use in humans begins with the Joe Tippins story, a man who used fenbendazole to cure his lung cancer -- a treatment suggested by a veterinarian. Joe took animal dewormers, but fenbendazole is now available on-line as human-food-grade quality.

Wikipedia has little information on it: "Fenbendazole is a broad spectrum benzimidazole anthelmintic used against gastrointestinal parasites including: giardia, roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, the tapeworm genus Taenia (but not effective against Dipylidium caninum, a common dog tapeworm), pinworms, aelurostrongylus, paragonimiasis, strongyles, and strongyloides that can be administered to sheep, cattle, horses, fish, dogs, cats, rabbits, most reptiles, freshwater shrimp tanks as planaria and hydra treatments......etc."

Nutrition Facts has an article, "Why are cancer rates so low in India?" They note:
"U.S. men get 23 times more prostate cancer than men in India. Americans get between 8 and 14 times the rate of melanoma, 10 to 11 times more colorectal cancer, 9 times more endometrial cancer, 7 to 17 times more lung cancer, 7 to 8 times more bladder cancer, 5 times more breast cancer, and 9 to 12 times more kidney cancer. This is not mere 5, 10, or 20 percent more, but 5, 10, or 20 times more."

A Fenbendazole substack (also posted on the fenbendaole thread) suggests low cancer rates could be related to India's annual use of deworming medication on a population-wide scale. In India, February 10th and August 10th of every year are National Deworming Days, an initiative of the Indian Ministry of Health, when children and adults are issued albendazole (fenbendazole functional equivalent) tablets (link).

There are lots of on-line articles attesting to fenbedazole's effectiveness as a cancer cure. There are also many on-line articles stating the Joe Tippins story is fraudulent and misleading, and the cancer elimination features of fenbendazole are a delusion harbored by desperate people.

Cancer as a parasitic disease (posted in the thread on fenbendazole). Because there is already a thread on the topic, below is just some summary information.

Fenbendazole is used as an anti-parasitic and de-wormer for animals. Fenbendazole is sold along side Ivermectin in farm-related stores for de-worming horses. The only real difference on the labels that I could see at first glance, is that ivermectin addresses certain sub/cutaneous worm conditions, while fenbendazole does not. (But there has to be more to it than that.) Its use in humans begins with the Joe Tippins story, a man who used fenbendazole to cure his lung cancer -- a treatment suggested by a veterinarian. Joe took animal dewormers, but fenbendazole is now available on-line as human-food-grade quality.

Wikipedia has little information on it: "Fenbendazole is a broad spectrum benzimidazole anthelmintic used against gastrointestinal parasites including: giardia, roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, the tapeworm genus Taenia (but not effective against Dipylidium caninum, a common dog tapeworm), pinworms, aelurostrongylus, paragonimiasis, strongyles, and strongyloides that can be administered to sheep, cattle, horses, fish, dogs, cats, rabbits, most reptiles, freshwater shrimp tanks as planaria and hydra treatments......etc."

Nutrition Facts has an article, "Why are cancer rates so low in India?" They note:
"U.S. men get 23 times more prostate cancer than men in India. Americans get between 8 and 14 times the rate of melanoma, 10 to 11 times more colorectal cancer, 9 times more endometrial cancer, 7 to 17 times more lung cancer, 7 to 8 times more bladder cancer, 5 times more breast cancer, and 9 to 12 times more kidney cancer. This is not mere 5, 10, or 20 percent more, but 5, 10, or 20 times more."

A Fenbendazole substack (also posted on the fenbendaole thread) suggests low cancer rates could be related to India's annual use of deworming medication on a population-wide scale. In India, February 10th and August 10th of every year are National Deworming Days, an initiative of the Indian Ministry of Health, when children and adults are issued albendazole (fenbendazole functional equivalent) tablets (link).

There are lots of on-line articles attesting to fenbedazole's effectiveness as a cancer cure. There are also many on-line articles stating the Joe Tippins story is fraudulent and misleading, and the cancer elimination features of fenbendazole are a delusion harbored by desperate people.

Hulda R. Clark also writing about Parasites, and in her book "The cure for all Diseases" under section Parasites&Pollution/The Worst Parasites,she is writing that she found in every case of Cancer,HIV infection,Alzheimer*s,Crohn*s disease,Kaposi*s,endometriosis and in a many people without these disease a parasite called Fasciolopsis buskii-fluke(flatworm)

A: Usually 4D STS using a group of people to feed and plant ideas into 3D. Note that often the eminence grise in such groups is a psychopath and you can read current studies to see how the morphing works.

Q: (L) So I think that might be referring to Lobaczewski when he describes how psychopaths within a group can shift the direction, the ideas, and then change the ideology and all that?

Q: (L) Right. Okay.

(Navigator) What about "personal" egregores? Why does Stavish focus exclusively on the group aspect of this phenomena? Is it because the existence of the egregore needs to be "agreed on" by more than one person?

A: Bad question. There are no personal egregores.
Could this be applied to such a large scale as our history; planting and feeding ideas with a totally false narrative, regarding time and identity, for so long that it is believed as fact?

Back
Top Bottom