Session 13 May 2023

Could this be applied to such a large scale as our history; planting and feeding ideas with a totally false narrative, regarding time and identity, for so long that it is believed as fact?
I'm not sure I understand exactly your question.
Darwinism, for example would fit the bill IMO: making us see the world in a certain manner that makes us look at history in a wrong way.

Basically, the way I see it, it's layer upon layer upon layer accumulating over time: Paulinian "phylosophy" distorted over centuries. Then what is left as Christianity is still not enough distorted, and they come with the Enlightenment, etc, up to wokism.
And that is just one trend. Same with our view on money, etc.

Now, it is never that simple. There is plenty of factors at play, like the fact that over time more and more people get access to more and more information.

I'm not sure I understand exactly your question.
Basically, a bunch of people in 'special' societies putting together a false history with phantom narratives and attributing events, places and achievements to those who are to remain part of the story. For those who don't think, it will not be obvious and they will swallow and promote these stories (egregores?) as truth to their dying breath. To admit they have been duped to such an extent would be mind shattering for many, I think.

Basically, a bunch of people in 'special' societies putting together a false history with phantom narratives and attributing events, places and achievements to those who are to remain part of the story. For those who don't think, it will not be obvious and they will swallow and promote these stories (egregores?) as truth to their dying breath. To admit they have been duped to such an extent would be mind shattering for many, I think.

One problem I have with seeing the big picture when it comes to history is that it is hard to visualize what people have been seeing as history over the centuries. The idea about history started about 2000 years ago and evolved over time. It seems to me that we have a better image of history today than in previous centuries.

So, it is not as simple as you seem to imply. It's more like the secret societies trying to make up a story as they go along and on the other side people getting more informed as a civilisation progress. Or something like that.

. It seems to me that we have a better image of history today than in previous centuries.
Or, has our programming / conditioning / schooling been so intense and prolific that very few bother to challenge the narrative and face the consequences in its many forms? Is all the education, media, institutions set up for us to have little if any wiggle room to contradict the narrative and various 'peer' groups keep it all in check? Educators are educated on what they are to teach or they do not pass go and do not collect 200 dollars.

Or, has our programming / conditioning / schooling been so intense and prolific that very few bother to challenge the narrative and face the consequences in its many forms? Is all the education, media, institutions set up for us to have little if any wiggle room to contradict the narrative and various 'peer' groups keep it all in check? Educators are educated on what they are to teach or they do not pass go and do not collect 200 dollars.
Little wiggle room as you put it. I would disagree on the "if any" part. So maybe my sentence you quoted is my pour attempt to look at the shiny little room aka the white dot in the black part of the yin/yang symbol.

Zeitgeist

(L) Okay. That's basically what Stavish's main egregore definition is...

(Andromeda) Basically like a group attachment.

A: He is close except it usually happens from the top down. That is, a being can influence a group of people to take certain actions and thereby establish a feeding pool for itself.
A: Usually 4D STS using a group of people to feed and plant ideas into 3D. Note that often the eminence grise in such groups is a psychopath and you can read current studies to see how the morphing works.

Q: (L) So I think that might be referring to Lobaczewski when he describes how psychopaths within a group can shift the direction, the ideas, and then change the ideology and all that?

A: Yes.
Q: (L) Okay. So that makes another question: Does 4D STS utilize astral beings, dead dudes, energy concentrations, or beings or elementals and so forth to affect or afflict human beings?

A: Yes, yes, yes.

As I read these parts of the Session, Nazi Germany and the group promoting Nazi ideology with Hitler at the head, or at least the visible head of the whole thing, came to my mind. The hypnotic power of the Fuhrer has already been spoken of many times.

"One cannot help but think of him as a medium. For most of the time, mediums are ordinary, insignificant people. Suddenly they are endowed with what seem to be supernatural powers that set them apart from the rest of humanity. The medium is possessed. As soon as the crisis has passed, they retreat back into mediocrity. It was in this way, beyond any doubt, that Hitler was possessed by forces outside himself, almost demonic forces of which the individual man Hitler was only the temporary vehicle. The mixture of the banal and the supernatural created that unbearable duality of which one was aware in his presence..... It was like looking at a strange face whose expression seems to reflect an unbalanced state of mind coupled with an unsettling impression of occult powers."

Hermann Rauschning.

How Hitler's populist rhetoric contributed to his rise to power

In Ron Rosenbaum's book "Explaining Hitler," French-American novelist George Steiner describes the Nazi leader's voice as overwhelmingly powerful and "spellbinding."

Q: (Ark) What is the relation of spells to this? When someone is casting the spell, is it a kind of a thought form also?

Q: (L) So people can create thought forms when they cast spells?

A: Yes. And also attract energies that are already free-floating and frequency matched.

"I was born in 1929, so from '33 on my earliest memories are sitting in the kitchen hearing The Voice [of Hitler] on the radio," Steiner shared with Rosenbaum.

"It's a hard thing to describe, but the voice itself was mesmeric ... The amazing thing is that the body comes through on the radio. I can't put it any other way. You feel you're following the gestures," Steiner said.

"In the German language, Hitler drew on a kind of rhetorical power which — in a way is perhaps a little bit peculiar to German — allies highly abstract concepts with political, physical violence in a most unusual way.

image006.jpg
I go the way that Providence dictates with the assurance of a sleepwalker.
Adolf Hitler

Was Hitler the instrument of a 4D STS force that influenced the negative Nazi ideology?

Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?

A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.
Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?

A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Why the XX Century?

We also have to remember that many things were happening on the planet in that period and that no doubt the suffering produced gave a great feast to the 4D ATS.

1910 Mexican Revolution
1912 Balkan War
1914 First World War
1917 Russian Revolution
1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic
1918 November Revolution in Germany
1927 Chinese Civil War
1929 The Great Depression
1936 Spanish Civil War
1939 Second World War
To name a few events.

A: Oh Terry, the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!

According to the Rudolf Steiner Archives the energy of the Spirits of Darkness invaded the planet towards the end of the 19th century and this was due to the growing materialism that made people progressively forget the spiritual world. The bible speaks of this period as follows:

Matthew 24:10-12
10 Many will then stumble, and will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and deceive many; 12 and because of the increase of wickedness, the love of many will grow cold.

Rudolf Steiner understood that the world is multidimensional and that it is jointly inhabited by non-physical beings, both good and evil, always at war with us and with each other. For Steiner, the main mission of these dark entities is to prevent the spiritual growth of humanity and they do this through groups that are dedicated to spreading materialistic or anti-spiritual ideology as a way of gaining power for themselves.

During the hard years of World War I, Steiner tried to explain to the world the reason for the war:

"Since 1879 and into the following centuries, human minds will be influenced by backward angels — the spirits of darkness — who were forced out of "the heavens" and made their abode on earth following their defeat after a 40-year battle with the hosts of the Archangel Michael. Human beings must realize the truth of these things, not only to counter such influences within themselves, but to realize that spiritual causes lie behind major earthly happenings. From this realization, true human development can proceed, leading to the creation of social orders, schools, etc, based on real insight.

At the end of 1917, after four years of war in Europe, Rudolf Steiner spoke out in these 14 lectures on the spiritual impulses behind the Great War, behind humanity's attempts to build theoretically perfect social orders, and behind the many divisions and disruptions that would continue to occur on earth. Humanity in general was asleep to the fact that fallen spirits, cast out of the spiritual worlds, were now intensely active on earth, particularly in people's thinking and in the way they perceived the world around them. But the defeat had also ensured that a science of the spirit would always be available to humanity ."

In the introduction to The Fall of the Spirits of Darkness, Steiner comments.

"We need to be awake and alive for the sake of humanity. If anthroposophy is to fulfil its purpose, its prime task must be to rouse people and make them really wake up. Merely knowing what is going on in the physical world, and knowing the laws that human minds are able to perceive as operative in this world, is no more than being asleep in a higher sense. Humanity is only fully awake when people are able to develop notions and ideas of the world of the spirit. This is all around us, just as air and water, the stars, the sun and the moon are all around us. When we are physically asleep we are wholly given up to the internal processes that go on in the body during the night and have no idea of anything in the physical world around us. We are asleep in exactly the same way when we are wholly given up to the physical environment, and to the world and the laws of the intellect, and have no idea of the world of the spirit that is all around us."

In the Lecture of The Influence of the Backward Angels, Steiner mentioned

"Now consider this carefully — the powers from the school of Ahriman (tormenting spirit) which fought a decisive battle in the spiritual world between 1841 and 1879 were cast down into the human realm in 1879. Since then their fortress, their field of activity, is in the thinking, the inner responses and the will impulses of human beings, and this is specifically the case in the epoch in which we now are.

You must realize that infinitely many of the thoughts in human minds today are full of ahrimanic powers, as are their will impulses and inner responses. Events like these which play between the spiritual and the physical worlds are part of the great scheme of things; they are concrete facts which have to be reckoned with.

Suppose a handful of people who have naturally come together and become friends, know of the spiritual situation I have described and of other, similar ones, whilst many other people do not know of them. You can be sure that if this hypothetical group of people were to decide to use the power they are able to gain from such knowledge for a particular purpose, the group — and its followers, though these would tend to be unaware of this — would be extremely powerful compared to people who have no idea of this and do not want to know of such things.

Precisely such a group existed in the eighteenth century and still continues today. A certain group of people knew of the facts of which I have spoken; they knew that the events I have described as happening in the nineteenth and on into the twentieth century would happen. In the eighteenth century this group decided to pursue certain aims which were in their own interests and to work towards certain impulses. This was done quite systematically.

The masses of humanity go through life as if asleep, without thought; they are completely unaware of what is going on in groups, some of them quite large, which may be right next door.

.. since 1879 ahrimanic powers have been forced to descend from the spiritual world into the human realm — this is a fact. They had to penetrate human intellectuality, human thinking, responses and perceptions. And we will not find the right attitude to those powers by simply using the abstract formula: ‘Those powers must be fought.’ Well, what are people doing to fight them? What they are doing is no different from asking the stove to be nice and warm, yet failing to put in wood and light the fire. The first thing we must know is that, seeing that these powers have come down to earth, we must live with them; they exist and we cannot close our eyes to them, for they will be more powerful than ever if we do this. This is indeed the point: The ahrimanic powers which have taken hold of the human intellect become extremely powerful if we do not want to know them or learn about them.

The ahrimanic powers will also thrive if people nurture the elements which they desire to spread among people today: prejudice, ignorance and fear of the life of the spirit. There is no better way of encouraging them.

Materialism has been the zeitgeist since the late 19th century so it was not uncommon for characters like Hitler to rise to power aided by certain groups who harnessed chaotic or Ahriman energies for their own benefit.

Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'

A: Both similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock

In truth the World Wars, the Nazi era were not only a rehearsal for what we are living today, but also a test of the will as the Cs said.

Q: (L) Let's boil it down. Was Hitler's agenda a practice run for a future scenario?

A: Close. Was a "testing" of the will.

Q: (L) Whose will was being tested?

A: Yours.

Q: (L) Me specifically, or the planet?

A: Latter.

images (3).jpeg

First of all, thanks for everyone’s thoughts and prayers.

This session was a personal blessing for me and other cancer patients. The back story is that I had a sudden downgrade from stage 3 to stage 4 cancer. This was very surprising since I had standard oncology immunotherapy and an aggressive holistic treatment plan. This plan included 50 grams vitamin C infusions 3 times per week. A tumor behind the ear started out as a grape seed then grew to the size of a grape within 2 weeks. This was the opposite of what I expected. All the vitamin C infusion studies indicated that it has strong anticancer properties. Something was feeding this cancer. I suspect the infusions since vitamin C has a similar chemical structure as glucose and it could easily be an energy source for cancer. There are no double-blind studies to prove or disprove the current claims of C infusions let alone if I feeds cancer cells under certain conditions.
A: Ask.

Q: (L) Okay. He's been doing IV therapy with vitamin C and he asked if this was a problem or a help.

A: Better to take slightly higher doses of liposomal than high doses of IV C.

Q: (L) Why is that?

A: Vitamin C in high doses can take the place of sugar in some systems.

Q: (L) Okay. If he's gonna take slightly higher doses of liposomal, what would that slightly higher dose be?

A: 5 to 10 daily or one gram every hour during infusion.

Q: (L) When you say 5 to 10, you mean grams?

Q: (L) So, all right. Anything else?

(Joe) So, infusions aren't a good idea?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) So switch to liposomal five to ten grams a day.

A: Oral.
After the session I changed the treatments program with the naturopath to HBOT instead of C infusions. I also switched to oral C and the naturopath also changed the supplemental regiment to WBC support.

Upon further contemplation I realized that that because my WBC was too low the infusions were counterproductive. I suspect that if my WBC were high normal the outcome would be as expected. My current understanding is that the WBC, RBC, liver, kidneys, and thyroid must be normal with high normal WBC before the anticancer properties of C infusions are realized. In other words, if the WBC are low then C infusions are like increasing the water pressure of a garden hose were with high normal WBC it would increase the water pressure of a fire hose. This understanding has yet to be proven.

Q: (L) Anything else?

A: He has most other aspects right but an increase of vitamin D and K is helpful. Time restricted eating also.

Q: (Gaby) Vitamin D will be like 30,000 daily?

My vitamin D intake has been 30,000 IU so I only had to add vitamin K.

Q: (L) NewEngland Seeker, have you been doing any time restricted eating?

(Joe) Intermittent fasting?

(NewEngland Seeker) I have been decreasing the calories and slowly losing weight. Does that qualify?

(L) No.

(Joe) It's intermittent.
I changed my diet and redoubled my focus on getting my blood glucose as low as possible. This is much harder than I thought it would be. Dieting alone does not work so I had to up my aerobic exercises after eating to keep low blood glucose. Furthermore, I realized that I must go into a semi starvation diet to lose excess weight. This should detox the body and help starve the cancer.

(NewEngland Seeker) Oh, I'm very positive about it, so thank you.
This information was from Cs, Laura, and chateau group was above and beyond my wildest expectations and helped me understand the complexity of dealing with cancer. Because of this I am doing much better.

Precisely such a group existed in the eighteenth century and still continues today. A certain group of people knew of the facts of which I have spoken; they knew that the events I have described as happening in the nineteenth and on into the twentieth century would happen. In the eighteenth century this group decided to pursue certain aims which were in their own interests and to work towards certain impulses. This was done quite systematically.

The masses of humanity go through life as if asleep, without thought; they are completely unaware of what is going on in groups, some of them quite large, which may be right next door.
Sounds about right to me.

Sounds about right to me.

Yes, on another occasion I mentioned the possibility that humanity was feeding a 4D creature with all that fear generated by the Covidian narrative and it seems that we are following or repeating the same path that preceded the World Wars and the Great Depression and this only counting the socio-economic and political environment since it would be necessary to take a look at the changes on Earth that were undoubtedly present but overshadowed by the conflicts.

Rudolf Steiner, incredible as it may seem, also spoke of science as a tool to prevent the growth of knowledge of the spiritual world. Especially he spoke about vaccines.

In the The Fallen Spirits' influence in the World Steiner said

"I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination towards spirituality out of people's souls when they are still very young, and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today, bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another; in future, children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce, and this will make them immune, so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life — ‘foolish’ here, of course, in the eyes of materialists."

chrome_screenshot_1685921566975.png
The same CDC page talks about COVID-19 vaccine equity : "it occurs when all eligible people - including children - have fair access to vaccination against COVID-19."

Fear, faiir access and equity were the rationalizations that the Government used to attract all those souls under the stress and pressure of the Covidian narrative.

A: These are the times that try men's souls. And perhaps now you can understand the full meaning of that statement. Some souls do not do well under stress and pressure and the human system is constructed to alleviate stress by whatever means necessary.

Q: (L) Well, I guess that's pretty much a description of what we see around us.
(Andromeda) That's something I've been thinking a lot about lately, actually.

(L) Most people simply can't handle the stress or pressure, and they make whatever rationalizations they need to themselves to give up or change their course or to justify whatever... Anything to get rid of their stress, any kind of feeling bad.
(Joe) Is getting vaccinated one way that people are alleviating that stress?

A: Indeed.

Q: (Pierre) And this tension I think is this divide between those kinds of souls and the other ones. The chasm is widening because I think the vaccine reinforces this way of wishfully thinking.

(Joe) Just believing a lie does that.

Steiner continues

" The whole trend goes in a direction where a way will finally be found to vaccinate bodies so that these bodies will not allow the inclination towards spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives people will believe only in the physical world they perceive with the senses. Out of impulses which the medical profession gained from presumption — oh, I beg your pardon, from the consumption they themselves suffered — people are now vaccinated against consumption, and in the same way they will be vaccinated against any inclination towards spirituality. This is merely to give you a particularly striking example of many things which will come in the near and more distant future in this field — the aim being to bring confusion into the impulses which want to stream down to earth after the victory of the spirits of light."

The following also speaks of vaccination as a means of preventing knowledge of spirituality

Lost souls and no spirit

More than a hundred years ago, Rudolf Steiner wrote the following:

” In the future, we will eliminate the soul with medicine. Under the pretext of a ‘healthy point of view’, there will be a vaccine by which the human body will be treated as soon as possible directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of soul and Spirit.
To materialistic doctors, will be entrusted with the task of removing the soul of humanity. As today, people are vaccinated against this disease or disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely in such a way that people, thanks to this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the “madness” of spiritual life. He would be extremely smart, but he would not develop a conscience, and that is the true goal of some materialistic circles.
With such a vaccine, you can easily make the etheric body loose in the physical body. Once the etheric body is detached, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, for the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by spiritual will. So, the vaccine becomes a kind of arymanique force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling. He becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual “.

Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925)

The man would be an automaton sounds very much like it will be possible to tele-direct him. It should be recalled that the magnetization of selected batches of vaccines was done for the purpose of applying a directed beam.

(Joe) Are the videos of magnets sticking to vaccinated people's arms real?

A: Some. Some places and selected batches of vaccine.

Q: (Joe) So what are these magnets being attracted to?

A: Will be used at later time.

Q: (L) Creepy! Used for what?? [laughter]

A: Directed beam applications.

Q: (L) Well that's creepy, too. Do any of those directed beam applications involve the zombie apocalypse?

A: Close

Yes, on another occasion I mentioned the possibility that humanity was feeding a 4D creature with all that fear generated by the Covidian narrative and it seems that we are following or repeating the same path that preceded the World Wars and the Great Depression and this only counting the socio-economic and political environment since it would be necessary to take a look at the changes on Earth that were undoubtedly present but overshadowed by the conflicts.
Definitely, IMO. To add to that the unknown or unrecorded devastation of the mid 14th through mid 16th centuries (which is where I think the years were added) with plagues, floods, wars, etc that would have been a field day for the PTB de jour to begin a new historic narrative.
The same kind of 4D promises of power and speshulness with their fancy crests and emblems, secret esoteric logos and so on, to rule the masses and coral them for food. You get the picture.

"As I have said before, mere speculation does not get us anywhere; it needs genuine spiritual observation. Speculation could never show that the very qualities of the physical intellect which I have mentioned are a reflection here on earth of the battle over reproduction, over the way in which generation follows generation. These things have to be observed."

This is the kind of thing that has led me to feel like I don't belong here most of my life and only in the last few years to be able to find words to reflect what it is I have sensed for so long. Observation has been key. FWIW

Excellent session, thanks! 🙏

A: Emotional energy is the key.

Q: (L) So strong emotions of love, anger, frustration, hate, despair, sadness, grief, those things?

Q: (L) Okay. So that makes another question: Does 4D STS utilize astral beings, dead dudes, energy concentrations, or beings or elementals and so forth to affect or afflict human beings?

A: Yes, yes, yes.

A complete trojan horse these emotions... with them come riding all kinds of beings, attachments... the same forms of thoughts product of emotional bleeding... and now elementals... 🥴 there is no quarter.

(Joe) I'm not saying there's nothing in it. What I'm saying is that people on the forum seem to be talking already about "these egregores", you know what I mean? And they have the wrong conception of what they are.
(T.C.) So there wouldn't be such a thing as a positive egregore because the concept involves an infringement of free will by the 'higher' being?

I also think the same, I think we already have a very well detailed information on how the "bad guys" and "good guys" work to still fall into the same trap of "benevolent assistance". And if there is any doubt about it, I think the way out is inward, i.e., there is a loose end/lack of performance to be covered. Something has not been assimilated/learned.

Q: (T.C.) Completely unrelated. The Cs said when one feels stuck, to focus on others. Does this have anything to do with getting out of "left brain mode" and activating the right brain?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Well, how can we expand on that? Can we expand on how focusing on others is beneficial?

A: Changes the antennae.

Q: (L) And changing the antenna changes what you're receiving.

Q: (L) And changing what you're receiving can change how much influence other things around you have on you.

Q: (L) And focusing on others then can change pretty much everything in your physiology.

Q: (L) Works for me!

Interesting... I like to read more about it.

Lately I'm in a loop with some specific people and I can't finish seeing what the hell I should see but among all these emotions, people appear asking me for help. So, now just reading this, thank you! it's like a missing piece to help me see the rest of the picture or at least a part of and avoid falling lower.

I think that by helping others being in a low emotional state (and depending on what kind of situation obviously) one is doing something that certainly goes against the "anger" program for example, instead of saying "now I won't help anyone else" I would do the opposite, I would help more and more, with more care of who I help since the main objective is not to allow that virus/dissociation program (among others) to finish loading and encoding more self-destructive attitudes and thoughts and avoiding that the negative thinking loop keeps on immanting more "negative things" from your environment, as well as projecting them.

Dr. Thomas Hora wrote a number of books including Beyond the Dream and One Mind in which he discusses the perfect nature of Reality and the obstacles we suffer to realizing it. His methodology is not simplistic, mechanical or operational. He is not religious. He is not charismatic. He has no standardized list of things to do or not do that will achieve wanted results. He draws on the bible, zen, and a few philosophers to illustrate his findings and he uses the terms "God," "One Mind," and "Omniactive Love-Intelligence" to depict Divine Reality. There is an organization managed by his prior students (www.pagl.org) and several advisors of his works (e.g., www.themetaway.com). He states thought is the basic stuff of our existence; the body is a communication system that illustrates our thinking; healing of thought is healing of body. Below is an excerpt from Beyond the Dream regarding voodoo:

*Five Gates of Hell: sensualism, emotionalism, materialism, intellectualism and personalism

I also recall reading U.G. Krishnamurti telling a pregnant student of his to get an abortion. He said her child would be debilitated due to the woman's karma and it would be a noose-hold on the remainder of her life. He basically said to her, "'to hell with karma.' Be wholesome, healthful, joyful. Live."
UG is regarded as a Maverick in the field of Spirituality . . .If you read his Book, "The Mind is a Myth" your Life will never be the same again . . . 🫶🙌✌️

1686144005867.png

Back
Top Bottom