Session 14 April 2018

Thank you all for this rich session ! And it's wonderful to see (NO during channeling session) this wedding of science/technology and esoterism/spirituality. That's the real New Age ! (Not what is commonly called New Age, a mix of pseudo-science and pseudo-spirituality.)

(Ark) I have a question. It's about quantum theory. But it relates to two bad countries: France and England. There is a theory developed by a French Guy de Broglie, and an English Hiley Bohm. Now, after these recent events, probably I should be suspicious about this idea because they were proposing that the quantum wave is in fact a pilot guiding wave for particles. Guiding: it relates to recent stories. But my question is whether in spite of the fact that this idea of guiding wave was developed by French and British, is it a really good idea?
Well, the physicists co-authors of this theory are Louis de Broglie (not Guy) and David Bohm (not Hiley).
I'm surprised that @ark may have made such a mistake (maybe it's just mis-spelling while transcripting the session ?), because L. de Broglie (a Nobel prize of physics in 1929) is quite famous, at least in France (many places were given his name), and idem for D. Bohm. Strange !
_Louis de Broglie - Wikipedia
_David Bohm - Wikipedia
_De Broglie–Bohm theory - Wikipedia

(Maybe already notified by others, I haven't checked all the pages.)

Last edited:
Incredible WOW session - thanks to all involved!

Sometime today I came across a reference to Aborigines and because of this thread and The Forgotten Exodus thread, the word Aborigines sort of stuck in my head for a few seconds. And then, it hit me: Ab ORIGIN es! Good grief - has it been right in front of us the whole time?!! Just like the Cs indicated Orion's similarity to origin?! Thoughts?

[BTW - my first post using the new layout. Definitely different, but I think decidedly better. Have to reread the thread re it as I can't remember what the Report at the bottom left is for. Huge thanks Scottie for the tremendous job you did and continue to do to keep the forum platform viable!]

PS : B. Hiley being a close co-worker with D. Bohm, it's understandable that they're "united" in @ark's mind (and probably linked to Clifford algebras, too.)
Wikipedia Eng. said:
Basil J. Hiley (born 1935), is a British quantum physicist and professor emeritus of the University of London.

Long-time co-worker of David Bohm, Hiley is known for his work with Bohm on implicate orders and for his work on algebraic descriptions of quantum physics in terms of underlying symplectic and orthogonal Clifford algebras.[1] Hiley co-authored the book The Undivided Universe with David Bohm, which is considered the main reference for Bohm's interpretation of quantum theory.

The work of Bohm and Hiley has been characterized as primarily addressing the question "whether we can have an adequate conception of the reality of a quantum system, be this causal or be it stochastic or be it of any other nature" and meeting the scientific challenge of providing a mathematical description of quantum systems that matches the idea of an implicate order.
BTW, would such an implicate order be 4D ? (Or am I mixing everything ? Pure speculation !)

Wikipedia Eng. said:
The notion of implicate and explicate orders emphasizes the primacy of structure and process over individual objects. The latter are seen as mere approximations of an underlying process. In this approach, quantum particles and other objects are understood to have only a limited degree of stability and autonomy.[2]

Bohm believes that the weirdness of the behavior of quantum particles is caused by unobserved forces, maintaining that space and time might actually be derived from an even deeper level of objective reality. In the words of F. David Peat, Bohm considers that what we take for reality are "surface phenomena, explicate forms that have temporarily unfolded out of an underlying implicate order". That is, the implicate order is the ground from which reality emerges.[3]

PS : (and there is indeed a "Guy de Broglie", whose father was a cousin of Louis de Broglie.)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the session -- the genetic and historical questions were quite interesting. I'm toward the end of Bruce Fenton's book right now, and am eager to see how he interprets the African matrilineal L and patrilineal A/B haplogroups, since they are what are normally used by population geneticists to root the homo sapiens tree in African populations.

I thought this part was a fun reference to an earlier discussion about iodine:

The NO readings were also very interesting. When watching the embedded video, the greatest amount of activity (when looking at the chart posted by Approaching Infinity here) appears to be in the Theta range, including both "good" and "bad" Theta according to that chart.

Since I had my own NO session today, I thought I'd ask my practitioner about the data posted in this session. I told him that the readings weren't taken during a NO session, but rather during a conversation that was occurring in an environment that may have included a high amount of local energy (so take the below with a grain of salt).

First, he told me that in regard to this kind of data:

View attachment 26513

he tends to find it unreliable, and focuses more on the brainwave patterns (as displayed in the embedded video). He then focused almost immediately on this pattern:

View attachment 26514

He basically said that it "shouldn't look like that." He offered three possible explanations in order of decreasing probability: (1) the sensors weren't connected properly, possibly due to some hair being in the way, (2) electromagnetic interference from either nearby devices or something broadcasting in the near vicinity, or (3) some kind of pathology. He thought (3) was unlikely, and that (1) was the most likely explanation although (2) was not unlikely depending on what was going on in the local environment.

Anyway, as I said take the above for what it's worth since he didn't have the full context with which to evaluate the readings, but I hope his comments are interesting in some way.

So far we've talked to several NO practitioners and almost none of them really have a clue about any of it as far as we have been able to determine. Some of them participate in training, some don't. The ones who do seem to each carry home one or another point and forget everything else. What we have done is simply look at all the graphic returns on each person before, during, and after each session and just file it along with what the person experiences and what we observe.

As far as we can understand, the electrodes simply measure what the brain is actually doing and the images reflect that. And that's what we were after.

Thank you for the new session! Something that I have always had trouble understanding, is how do incompetent get to such degree of power? I mean most of these elite are born into wealthy family. Is that it? Is the wealth of their parents enough? I don't know, it's an issue that keeps boggling my mind. And it's not just politicians, it's CEOs, the military...etc. How many do you think are truly competent? Do you think that pathology run in families/bloodlines and these families breed incompetence and psychopathy? Let's say the person that founded this family may have been competent and hence be able to get far in life, but then everyone else is useless? I don't know, it's something I have trouble wrapping my mind around.
I get what you mean.It's so strange that psychopaths like McCain can have such a poor track record yet they're allowed to remain in power.How does an absolute moron maintain such a grasp on an ostensibly respectable position?How do people take him seriously?There would have to be others around him that aren't psychopaths,so how do they just accept it?How did this process begin?In the beginning there would have to have been far more competent people and I doubt they'd allow idiots into positions of authority and responsibility.It's so weird.

Thanks for the session.It all feels a bit unreal and bizarre,like some kind of a monster movie.The comparison with Resident Evil was apt,given that in those games/films evil corporations/governments use BOW's on populations but it always backfires,either they lose control in the labs or later on when they release it into the world.
The liberals, Russia vs The West,the possibility of BOW being used,all of this is so out there.
Man,how absolutely insane do you have to be to release a BOW on a populace with which you share the bloody planet.Like,if they all lived on a space station or something then at least it would make a bit of sense.But they're literally sharing the same atmosphere,what if it becomes airborne?What if it's not stable and mutates?I guess when you're mad as a march hare and in rush such details tend to slip by.

So far we've talked to several NO practitioners and almost none of them really have a clue about any of it as far as we have been able to determine. Some of them participate in training, some don't. The ones who do seem to each carry home one or another point and forget everything else. What we have done is simply look at all the graphic returns on each person before, during, and after each session and just file it along with what the person experiences and what we observe.

As far as we can understand, the electrodes simply measure what the brain is actually doing and the images reflect that. And that's what we were after.

Yes -- to clarify, by recounting the feedback from my practitioner, I didn't mean to suggest that something had gone wrong during your experiment with using the NO machine during the session; rather, I was interested in how he would interpret the results without revealing that this had been recorded while channeling. I thought what he said about the results reflecting possible EM interference was kind of interesting -- possibly indicative of higher-dimensional energies at play during the session, as opposed to the garden variety EM effects from technology with which he's otherwise familiar. That could also possibly tie in with the broad Theta wave activity that was observed and commented on during the session.

Thank you all for another fascinating session!

The mention of dionysus (though it's spelled dionysius in the session), brought to mind a youtube interview I randomly watched a couple weeks or so ago of Ray Manzarek of The Doors. In it, he speaks of Jim Morrison and dionysus.

The Latin name Dionysius (/ˌdaɪəˈnɪʃiəs, -ˈnɪs-, -ˈnɪʃəs, -ˈnaɪsiəs/), a Romanized form of the Greek name Dionysios, was common in classical and post-classical times. Etymologically it is a nominalized adjective formed with a -ios suffix from the stem Dionys- of the name of the Greek god, Dionysos,[1] parallel to Apollon-ios from Apollon, with meanings of Dionysos' and Apollo's, etc. The exact beliefs attendant on the original assignment of such names remain unknown.

Dionysius - Wikipedia

A nominalized adjective is an adjective that has undergone nominalization, and is thus used as a noun. For example, in the rich and the poor, the adjectives rich and poor function as nouns denoting people who are rich and poor respectively.

The most common appearance of the nominalized adjective in English is when an adjective is used to indicate a collective group. This happens in the case where a phrase such as the poor people becomes the poor.

Nominalized adjective - Wikipedia

Q: (L) Well, the thought that I had while I was reading all of this material, including the relationship between gibbons, apes, chimpanzees and orangutans, was that the original split between the monkeys and the first beings that were going to head off on the way to becoming human must have occurred in China. And then there was traveling. Am I onto something there?

I wonder if it had to do with the "thinner" characteristics of the stratosphere in Asia and/or to atmospheric changes that facilitated the fall out of viruses from high above.

From New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection -- Sott.net

In a letter to Lancet [1],Wickramasinghe explains that a small amount of a virus introduced into the stratosphere could make a first tentative fallout east of the great mountain range of the Himalayas, where the stratosphere is thinnest, followed by sporadic deposits in neighboring areas. Could this explain why new strains of the influenza virus that are capable of engendering epidemics, and which are caused by radical genetic mutations, usually originate in Asia? Wickramasinghe argues that if the virus is only minimally infective, the subsequent course of its global progress will depend on stratospheric transport and mixing, leading to a fallout continuing seasonally over a few years; even if all reasonable attempts are made to contain an infective spread, the appearance of new foci almost anywhere is a possibility.

They're calling it "virosphere": Trillions Upon Trillions of Viruses Fall From the Sky Each Day

thank you for the session ... thank you for connecting the dots ... I was just thinking this moment how it is amazinig that we have here avalible all the "informaiton" and connecting knowledge form another dimension of cosmic intelligence ...

I wonder if it had to do with the "thinner" characteristics of the stratosphere in Asia and/or to atmospheric changes that facilitated the fall out of viruses from high above.

From New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection -- Sott.net

They're calling it "virosphere": Trillions Upon Trillions of Viruses Fall From the Sky Each Day

Yes, if virii were used to induce evolutionary changes, that would probably be important!

After reading The Forgotten Exodus: The Into Africa Theory of Human Evolution, I read Chris Stringer's The Origin of Our Species followed by The monkey puzzle: A family tree by John Gribbin followed by Race and Human Evolution: A Fatal Attraction by Milford Wolpoff and Rachel Caspari (his wife). Now I'm almost half way through Making Sense of Genes by Kostas Kampourakis.

I super-duper highly recommend the Wolpoff book. The one thing it makes clear is that there really is no such thing as race as it has been generally understood, though there is a LOT of variation in the human species and what is often called "race" is simply that. The book also makes it clear that it is this very variation that makes evolution work and it was the cross-exchanging of genes across the entire species that makes humans what they are today. Instead of a family "tree" there is a family NETWORK. It's a brilliant book and after you read it, you will understand why the "Eve Theory" and Recent Out of Africa theory are both wrong. Also, I FINALLY understood why there is so much variation in Africa and so little outside of Africa. I never could quite get that. I assumed that the longer a species was "in place", the more homogeneous they must be but that isn't the case.

Now, as I'm reading the book about Genes, I'm really getting the picture that whoever wrote that program sure intended that the machines into which it was installed (i.e. humans) would NEVER figure it out!!! It also makes it clear why there can never be a simple genetic test for psychopathy; there are just too many variables.

Thanks for new insights. Great session ! Israel is no doubt behind Skripal case. Just imagine living where every second person is psychopath.

Back
Top Bottom