Session 14 April 2018

Thanks for the additional screenshots of the NO sessions Chu!

Seeing the two side by side really highlights the differences--fascinating results!

It rather amazes me that my brain can do such strange things without me knowing!

But, what is interesting is that I obviously go into some sort of different mode even BEFORE the session starts; I've always thought that, but there is something like evidence in these graphs. It also continues for awhile after the session, and I usually sleep differently (deeper and better) and have interesting dreams after sessions.

Thank you for the great session!

There were actually several people named Dionysus: Dionysius - Wikipedia
Hi Altair

From what I can see, people-names are never to be spelt "Dionysus". It's almost always "Dionysius", Dionysios" or "Dionysis". The spelling "Dionysus" or "Dionysos" seems reserved for the direct reference to the 'god' only. The 'god' has no final-syllable 'i' in his name (unless I'm just being blind. There's a joke in there somewhere... I need an 'i' haha)

I now know where "Dennis" comes from. Lol.

Hi Altair

From what I can see, people-names are never to be spelt "Dionysus". It's almost always "Dionysius", Dionysios" or "Dionysis". The spelling "Dionysus" or "Dionysos" seems reserved for the direct reference to the 'god' only. The 'god' has no final-syllable 'i' in his name (unless I'm just being blind. There's a joke in there somewhere... I need an 'i' haha)

I now know where "Dennis" comes from. Lol.
It seems when I read all about Dionysus the story represents a balance or choosing? I just felt a tremor writing this. Interesting possible future.

Great Session. Thanks a bunch to everyone involved.
I found the reference to Dionysious Syndrome interesting and was compelled to refresh my memory about the "party god". Found this reference on a Philosophy site and thought the Plato references were interesting and might get us closer to C's reference.

Myth - the Final Phase of Platonic Education by Tim Addey

Full paper here: Myth - Philosophy
Regarding the thyrsus sceptre, the pine cone may represent the pineal-gland or third-eye.

Many, many thanks for sharing!! It was as always a very fascinating session and also very interesting to see the NO screenshots and another proof that something is going on during a session, whatever it means.

For those who want to read up on Dionysos/sus, I scanned my bookshelf for what stood out as most informative and deepest research and here's a short list. Part of the list is related, contextual material. It's hard to understand Dionysos without knowing a lot of other stuff, especially about mystery religions, Orphism, Pythagoreanism, etc. Walter Burkert is the "go-to guy" on most of this sort of thing.

Alien Wisdom by Momigliano
Redefining Ancient Orphism by Edmonds
Homo Necans by Burkert
Ancient Mystery Cults by Burkert
Greek Religion by Burkert
Savage Energies by Burkert
Dionysos by Kerenyi
Lore & Science in Ancient Pythagoreanism by Burkert
A History of Pythagoreanism by Huffman

So, that's the short list.

Now, I should add the following caveat: as with about everything on this topic, religion in general, as well as archaeological/historical topics, I repeatedly note that the authors are crippled by their lack of knowledge of astronomical events of the past 12K years or more. Some of them ARE beginning to take environmental effects into account, some even going so far as to include earthquakes as well as climate change. But the truly awesome, godly-fear-inspiring kinds of events written about by such as Napier, Clube and Baillie (and a few others) are out of the range of most of these authors. They go all around their elbow to get to their thumb trying to figure out why and how people came up with this or that when the solution is often quite simple: there were Gods in the sky and they were angry, destructive, and scary as hell and no wonder people tried to figure out whatever they could to appease them.

So, with that in mind, the above list is a good start.

But I won't leave you without a clue: the Thyrsus was undoubtedly a sexual/phallic symbol; there is just too much evidence for that. It can be compared to the core secret of the Eleusinian mysteries: "an ear of grain in silence reaped."

There is a curious veiled reference to this in the OT:

And the Gileadites took the passages of Jordan before the Ephraimites: and it was so, that when those Ephraimites which were escaped said, Let me go over; that the men of Gilead said unto him, Art thou an Ephraimite? If he said, Nay; Then said they unto him, Say now Shibboleth: and he said Sibboleth: for he could not frame to pronounce it right. Then they took him, and slew him at the passages of Jordan: and there fell at that time of the Ephraimites forty and two thousand. (Judges 12)

The Hebrew word shibbólet means an ear of corn or a stalk of grain.

The pine cone of the thyrsus symbolized not just seeds of a pine tree, but the phallus. I won't go into the lurid details that Burkert has collected on this topic... just trust me, it isn't symbolic of the pineal gland.

Last edited:
@RyanAM I think most stories of the gods are about that on some level.

I see you're from Denver. Nice airport.
I was referring more to what Laura has written in the context of "
@RyanAM I think most stories of the gods are about that on some level.

I see you're from Denver. Nice airport.
I was think more in the area of this quote
The madness which is called Dionysus is no sickness, no debility in life, but a companion of life at its healthiest. It is the tumult which erupts from its innermost recesses when they mature and force their way to the surface. It is the madness inherent in the womb of the mother. This attends all moments of creation, constantly changes ordered existence into chaos, and ushers in primal salvation and primal pain—and in both, the primal wildness of being.” (Walter Otto, Dionysus: Myth and Cult)

Sorry of like say "hyperkinetic Senate"

Hi tank you for the new session.

Bacchus or Dionysus was dismembered by the Titans. These giants managed to destroy Bacchus by making him fascinated by his own image reflected in a mirror. After dismembering the Titans boiled the pieces, roasted them later and ate them, except the heart. Palas rescued the heart of the murdered god which allowed him to resurrect. Bacchus is also known as the "Liberator", freeing one from his normal being, through madness, ecstasy or wine. (Today would be a liberal) Zeus or Jupiter threw rays to the titans and reduced them to ashes with the celestial fire and from the ashes was created the human race that has thus a part of Bacchus and a part of the titans.

Bacchus represents the rational soul and the titans irrationality. According to Manly P. Hall in the "Secret Teachings of all ages":

"The Bacchic state represents the unity of the rational soul is a state of self-knowledge and the titanic state the loss of consciousness of its own essential unity. The mirror that constitutes the main cause of his fall represents the illusion. Bacchus, seeing his image before him, accepts it as a similarity and infuses soul to his likeness, that is, that the rational idea infuses soul into his reflection, which is the irrational universe."

"The rational soul of the world was divided by the Titans, which meant immersion in the material universe. Since then, man in this material universe can have a titanic (irrational) existence as a bacchic (rational) but his heart will always return him to the immortal center of the soul or the resurrection "

Bacchus is also related to the myth of Osiris. Plutarch says that the fauns (like Pan) and the satyrs were the first to discover that Osiris had been killed and immediately raised the alarm; from that episode came the word "panic" with the meaning of "fear" or "terror" multitudinous.

So it seems that when the Titans appear there is Irrationality and Psychopathy. This reminds me of something Laura wrote in "Hijabs, Burqas, and the Fallen Angels":

I think it is helpful to understand the origins of the idea that women ought to be draped and have their heads covered: it is a legacy from the Enochian Book of the Watchers (3rd, 2nd century BC) where all the evils of mankind were blamed on angels coming to earth and mating with human women, thus giving birth to "mighty men" which have all the characteristics of psychopaths. That story, in itself, is similar to the Greek legend of the Titans and may actually be describing cometary bombardment and the resulting mutations of humans that produced a particular variant of psychopaths...

I think I can understand now the social environment of the planet due to the approximation of comets (titans): Liberals, radical feminism, irrationality, war...

"We told you that the STS forces would become desperate as the change approaches. Consider the madness of the so-called "liberal" faction in the USA and elsewhere." said the C´s.

Thank you guys for awesome session,so interesting to see graphs of Laura's brain activity while hooked on NO

Session Date: April 14th 2018

[......................................]

(L) They want to DO things, they plan to do things that they don't want people to know. They want people to be behind them, to blacken Russia to the nth degree so that everyone in the country will get behind them. It's important for them to have the agreement of the people behind them when they go to war or when they do something.

Maybe they theorethically know they need a certain % of mass belief to choose or cross to a certain time line, even if the belief is contrary to objective reality and full of lies. They need peoples permission to change earths destiny, the choice made by belief.

italic bold later edit

the Thyrsus was undoubtedly a sexual/phallic symbol; there is just too much evidence for that.
I don't doubt it. There does appear to be similarities with the word 'penile' and 'pine'/'pineal'.

just trust me, it isn't symbolic of the pineal gland.
I do trust you're right... But, hypothetically say, can it not be both? The 'gods' aka 4D, Annunaki et al, have always known our anatomy and genome intricately... And they like playing with our words giving multiple meanings. So its possible, right?
Pineal and testes (phallic roots) are both endocrine glands - each polarising above and below respectively (Possible symmetry of 7 endocrine glands with the 7 Chakras too).

Also like how 'pinot' is 'grape' (vine/wine) and in turn 'pinot' meaning 'little pine cone' connects up nicely Dionysus.

I was referring more to what Laura has written in the context of "
I was think more in the area of this quote
The madness which is called Dionysus is no sickness, no debility in life, but a companion of life at its healthiest. It is the tumult which erupts from its innermost recesses when they mature and force their way to the surface. It is the madness inherent in the womb of the mother. This attends all moments of creation, constantly changes ordered existence into chaos, and ushers in primal salvation and primal pain—and in both, the primal wildness of being.” (Walter Otto, Dionysus: Myth and Cult)

Sorry of like say "hyperkinetic Senate"
Dionysus doesn't float around the heavens or dragging us down to hell casting judgement or wrath upon us - neither the carrot (reward/hope) or stick (punishment/fear). He revels in the woods and valleys wild and free. Yes, one could say he is more about choosing and finding personalised balance through reflecting our own deep inner-most primal soul-being within our individuated 'order vs chaos' mini-cosmos - left unhindered. Pure internalised experience.

Back
Top Bottom