Session 14 August 2016

Ghostdoghaiku said:
My dad was 93 and led a good life, right up to the end. He was all about other people. He touched a lot of people and left things a little better. I'm sure he's ok and 5th density isn't very far away. And I'm ok, though I'm missing him a lot.

My condolences too Ghostdoghaiku. Sounds like he was a good man and led a full life. :hug2:

Alada said:
Ghostdoghaiku said:
My dad was 93 and led a good life, right up to the end. He was all about other people. He touched a lot of people and left things a little better. I'm sure he's ok and 5th density isn't very far away. And I'm ok, though I'm missing him a lot.

My condolences too Ghostdoghaiku. Sounds like he was a good man and led a full life. :hug2:

Ditto. Please accept my condolences, Ghostdoghaiku. Very glad that he had such a long and fruitful life. He's, now, getting ready for a new adventure. :hug:

Ghostdoghaiku said:
A very, very interesting session. Thank you everyone! I see its from last week. I've been off line a lot, because my dad passed away a few days ago and was hospitalized prior to that. So I'm just catching up.

One interesting item is that my recent readings have been leading to Zoroasterism and I realized I knew so little about it. But, I'd had an intuition that there was a bit to be gained by looking into it. That was followed by the episode I've gone through ending in my dad's passing on. So I think I'll follow through with that research.

The crystal information is quite interesting, as well.

Anyway, as usual, there's a whole lot of interesting information to work with. Thanks.

My condolences too Ghostdoghaiku. I too lost my dad who was younger when he died but I know your dad will be greatly missed and never be forgotten. :hug:

Thanks for this session!

I find the history amazing, how the aryan religion was connected to timelessness. The spirals and such, closer linked to STO principles than our current monoslaveryism.

Nienna said:
Alada said:
Ghostdoghaiku said:

Ditto. Please accept my condolences, Ghostdoghaiku. Very glad that he had such a long and fruitful life. He's, now, getting ready for a new adventure. :hug:

Also my condolences Ghostdoghaiku. May he rest in peace. :hug2:

Thanks to Laura and the team for sharing another good and very informative session. Each and every session offers so much information that every good person could learn something from it.

i really do appreciate all the things that all of you shared in this forum and also on Sott.net

Also, a very good definition from the Cs for "illusion" and "delusion", both words that are being seen a lot lately. Thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

Thank you guys for one more interesting session. In every session I found some jewel that helps me to deal with my everyday situation.

Still working souranded with a lot of vampires and what bugs me the most, I become vampire so easily. Fighting not to be eaten every day even I know that is useless. Even I enjoy in working and can feel true happiness because I have a job and have opportunity to gather money for the winter, I don't know in many situations how to behave. Because I'm forced to spend so much with those kind of people when I come on forum, I feel like I'm still standing in front the door or there's not enough 'light' (that I get when I'm here) because there is so much darkness around me.

I'm to tired or restless to meditate or reading something usefull, also I have lost 9kg because I can't eat. There is a lot of food in the restaurant where I work but I can't eat because everything looks so disgusting. Lot of gluten, sugar, bad oil and in most of the time I feel sick because I can't bear those smells. I eat only when I feel dizzy.

Sometime I achieve just to observe, but most of time I found my self in some situation where I act like a wolf. It's so easy to be peacefull in pleasant environment where I know that I'm loved and cherish but I have to live this life and work for a month and just don't know how to be more human and what I think that I should be what I'm not right now.

Thank you very much for the sharing of the session! :flowers:

All my condolences Ghostdoghaiku for your pére :hug2:. With the knowledge which you have I am sure that you go to surmount this painful test(event) more easily than I was not able to make him(it) when my pére died there is of it 19 years old.
I makes for you :hug:

Thanks for the new session, Chateau Crew ! :thup:
Very informative, as usual.

Jemxmakanbnz.... What a weird name !
I did not think about it for my children, but ... maybe for the third :P
Not sure the authorities allow such a name... :rolleyes

Q: (Galatea) Well damn! That's a heavy burden to bear.

A: Yes

Maybe, Galatea... But, fortunately there is people like you ! ;)

Quote from: Ghostdoghaiku on Yesterday at 07:05:55 AM

I imagine there are more than a few of us here who have lost one or both parents - my mother last year and my dad, 13 yrs in Sept. Although the passing of time makes the loss less sharp, the loss is still felt nonetheless - a hole in one's heart, an emptiness, a longing. The better the parent, the harder the grief I think, but it's worth the pain to have been blessed with cherished loved ones who've imparted the ability and joy that is real love to their offspring. Sincere condolences to you and yours.

Back
Top Bottom