Session 14 March 2015

For those wondering about how to be in connection with a network, again, that is why we created FOTCM and why we have a private forum for approved FOTCM members (i.e. people we get to know first via the forum, etc.).

SummerLite said:
Thank you Chu, THAT is very helpful. I like the way you've brought a down to earth and practical viewpoint to the whole affair. This does help tremendously with commencing a plan of action at my end and inspires me. Things have been a bit boring around here lately anyway. You have brought much focus to my fuzzy mindedness and lack of intuition(which cant be relied on it seems).

Chu said:
To those or you who are saying that you are not prepared:

First of all, we cannot possibly be prepared for ALL eventualities, as you know. But we CAN act based on the signs we notice nowadays. Likely economic collapse, for example. What resources do you have right now, and what can you do with them? Think in practical terms. Canning, buying canned food, stocking up on medicine and drugs you may need (specially if you suffer from a disease that requires constant medication), on essential goods, having a single place in your house where everything that you hold most valuable or that you would need to take with you in case of an emergency is "ready to go" (important documents, something you would never want to leave behind, etc.). If you can and haven't done it, take as much money out of your bank and buy gold or other metals (even cash is better under your mattress for as long as money is worth anything;-)). There are just some examples, but you would have to think about your specific situation, and what you can do NOW, before you get the "NOW!" signal. It's better not to count on your ability to think clearly at times of crisis. In fact, I think that you have a waaay better chance of thinking clearly if you have done all you could, learned all you could, and applied that knowledge before that time comes. Everything you do now, is one less thing to stress about later. OSIT.

Another thing is that when you prepare in small ways every day, your mind imagines many different scenarios. That is also good practice, and less stress were those situations to become the new reality.

And, anything you do now is not wasted. If, say, nothing happens (I doubt it, but let's say it doesn't, or that it takes a lot of time to happen), then you haven't lost anything. In the best case scenario, prices increase just a bit, but you've got food in storage and save money. If you don't need to take your important documents in a hurry, at least you always know where they are when you need them. Etc, etc. Nothing is wasted. The point it to ACT on the knowledge you have now, and you will at least have taken many steps and be as ready as you can be for other challenges.

Also, products for personnal hygiene are important. And if you have kids, some stuff to keep them busy like little games and books and also some sweets. It can be goos for their moral.

Chu said:
To those or you who are saying that you are not prepared:

First of all, we cannot possibly be prepared for ALL eventualities, as you know. But we CAN act based on the signs we notice nowadays. Likely economic collapse, for example. What resources do you have right now, and what can you do with them? Think in practical terms. Canning, buying canned food, stocking up on medicine and drugs you may need (specially if you suffer from a disease that requires constant medication), on essential goods, having a single place in your house where everything that you hold most valuable or that you would need to take with you in case of an emergency is "ready to go" (important documents, something you would never want to leave behind, etc.). If you can and haven't done it, take as much money out of your bank and buy gold or other metals (even cash is better under your mattress for as long as money is worth anything;-)). There are just some examples, but you would have to think about your specific situation, and what you can do NOW, before you get the "NOW!" signal. It's better not to count on your ability to think clearly at times of crisis. In fact, I think that you have a waaay better chance of thinking clearly if you have done all you could, learned all you could, and applied that knowledge before that time comes. Everything you do now, is one less thing to stress about later. OSIT.

Another thing is that when you prepare in small ways every day, your mind imagines many different scenarios. That is also good practice, and less stress were those situations to become the new reality.

And, anything you do now is not wasted. If, say, nothing happens (I doubt it, but let's say it doesn't, or that it takes a lot of time to happen), then you haven't lost anything. In the best case scenario, prices increase just a bit, but you've got food in storage and save money. If you don't need to take your important documents in a hurry, at least you always know where they are when you need them. Etc, etc. Nothing is wasted. The point it to ACT on the knowledge you have now, and you will at least have taken many steps and be as ready as you can be for other challenges.

Thankyou Chu for making things clearer and for the reassurance. As soon as I read this thread it produced a really big shock in me. I am a bit disappointed in myself also, because we have had a pressure canner for a few months and it hasn't even been used. We just became complacent and wishful thinking took hold.

For anyone renting a house, what is going to happen in this scenario? Will the owner of the property just come and kick you out? If this happens what could even be done with the stored food if one has no home to live in?

I am seriously considering the idea of buying a car and simply living in that out in the woods with a sleeping bag if SHTF - it seems like one of the only practical options available in this situation

Interesting analogy from berry to Bacchus - particularly this part get my interest:

"Those who partake of his mysteries are possessed and empowered by the god himself.[16] His cult is also a "cult of the souls"; his maenads feed the dead through blood-offerings, and he acts as a divine communicant between the living and the dead."

THE GODS OF ALCOHOL took me to the Slavic Radegast, also Radigost, Redigast, Riedegost or Radogost is an old god of Slavic mythology. According to some literary sources he is also the god of war, night, fire and the evening sky. He likes to invite to the banquets, is completely black and is armed with a spear and helmet.

Radagast the Brown is a fictional character in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium. He is one of the wizards and lives among animals. In The Fellowship of the Ring, Radagast was unwittingly used by Saruman to lure Gandalf to his tower of Orthanc, where Gandalf was captured. Fortuitously, Radagast also helped rescue him by sending Gwaihir the Eagle to Orthanc with news of the movements of Sauron's forces. When Gwaihir saw that Gandalf was imprisoned on the top of the tower he carried him off to safety before Saruman realized he was gone.

and than thinking of Jesus this immediately come to mind - There are many parallels between the legends of Dionysus and Jesus; both were said to have been born from a mortal woman but fathered by a god, to have returned from the dead, and to have transformed water into wine. The modern scholar Barry Powell also argues that Christian notions of eating and drinking the flesh and blood of Jesus in order for individual followers to feel Jesus within them was influenced by the cult of Dionysus. The story of Jesus turning water into wine is only found in the Gospel of John, which differs on many points from the other Synoptic Gospels. That very passage, it has been suggested, was incorporated into the Gospel from an earlier source focusing on Jesus' miracles.

What all together totally make sense with the discussion of Paulides's books in these threads that was pointed here - (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30742.msg559983.html#msg559983, http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28242.0.html),

but than I came across the explanation that actually the West Slavic and East Slavic Dazhbog Radegast are different names for the same god - Svarozhich. Svarozich is actually one of the truth seekers at one of our fairytales .... but if all this make any sense to any one, let me share what is written about it:

"Among the gifts were people Svarog and his sons - Svarozhich. The first of these Dazhdbog - god of the sun, giver of light and heat. His name can be heard in the most concise, endures to this day, to pray: "Give me, O God."

The ancient Slavs believed the sun, lightning and fire - two celestial Flame and the earthly one - brothers, sons of Heaven and Earth. His idol was standing on the hill in Kiev. Our ancestors believed that Dazhbog favors weddings, the groom met at dawn on the day of the wedding. Dazhbog locks and unlocks the winter summer.

Dazhbog - Dab, Radegast, Radigosh, Svarozhich - are different variations of the name of the same God. God of fertility and sunlight, life-giving force. Ancestor Slavs (Slavs referred to as "The Song of Igor's Campaign" - dazhdbozhii grandchildren).

Probably Dazhdbog could follow white Sventovitom, correlated with Apollo as the god of sunlight. In sermons against paganism among the other gods mentioned next to Artemis.

Dazhdbog day - Sunday, his metal - gold, his stone - a ruby. The celebration may have on the day-Rodion Ledoloma. The largest religious center located on lands Svarozhich lyutichey-General has repeatedly destroyed and rebuilt again - was ruined in 953 Otto I, in 1068 - Saxon Bishop Burkhardt II and was finally burned Germans in the years 1147-1150 during the crusade against the pagans Bavarian Duke Henry the Lion. Lyutichey bronze images of gods and ritual objects from Retrinskogo temple was found in the land of the village Prilvits in the late 17th century. Figures covered Slavic Runes. On lands Vyatichi in honor of the god-Svarozhich also named the settlement. Radegast name would sound as Radigosh here. Radogosch - in his role two claim settlement - either Pogar Sudost River (a tributary of the Desna) Trubchevsk west and north of Novgorod Seversky sites, or Radogosh Nerussa River, north of Sevsk and west of Crom.

Sacred animal Dazhdbog - Radegast says lion (like the Persian sun god - Mithra) Svarozhich portrayed either with a lion's head, or riding in a chariot drawn by lions.

Note that the root of the "happy" meant the Slavs sunlight, hence the "Rainbow" - a solar arc. The same "solar" root word "joy, radast" - that is a given ray (cf. Lat. Radio) Sun.

Hence the name Radegast, Radogosh consist of three words: Glad - solar, "yes," to ", similar to Dagbogom, Dazhdbogom can designate gifts, gift," Gast "," gosh "semantically close to the word" guest. "In other words, These names may mean: "guest who gives the sun and the sun," or messenger of the gods, who brought the power of light and the sun as a gift. In this case, the West Slavic and East Slavic Dazhbog Radegast are different names for the same god - Svarozhich. Frenzel says him as "De Radegastos. Marte Soraborumque altero supremo Deo "- Radegast in Serbo-Lusatian pantheon fogura no less significant than even the Sventovit. Svarozhich symbols are not only regal lions and boars (Boar - it is also the embodiment of the Indian Vishnu and Scandinavian Frey.) One of the attributes is the sword, and later ax and spear and possibly red flag: "In this and agree Svarozhich devil and the leader of the saints, your and our Mauritius? Those who come uplifts sacred spear, and those who are evil human blood stains banners?" Bird Radegast - cock, heralding the arrival of the sun to its cry. On idol venedskimi runes wrote the name of God could have been, and solar symbolism.

Head idol put on a sunrise or the south-east, so that it can monitor its progress. Dazhdbog called Savior, even the Savior, but not in the sense of saving the lost sheep of Israel, but in the sense of military - defense. Because Apple (August 19) and honey Day (August 14) - days of celebration Svarozhich. Yarily it with honor and George Winter (December 9)."

I don't know, well this questions wasn't put in relation to Putin, but feels like that can give some thoughts on what he is up to do. Is it possible that he can get in contact with his higher been to help him decide his next moves towards all those sleepy and ignorant aggressors that are unwinding the trumpets of war so desperately?

I am attaching picture of Svarozic, and one of Putin and Obama ;) ....
Ok this picture shows Putin holding leopard ... but any way nice relation to Svarozich lions ... ;)

Attachments

• god-dazhdbog-400x547.jpg
    god-dazhdbog-400x547.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 425
  • Obama-Putin-pic.jpg
    Obama-Putin-pic.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 425
"Thankyou Chu for making things clearer and for the reassurance. As soon as I read this thread it produced a really big shock in me. I am a bit disappointed in myself also, because we have had a pressure canner for a few months and it hasn't even been used. We just became complacent and wishful thinking took hold.

For anyone renting a house, what is going to happen in this scenario? Will the owner of the property just come and kick you out? If this happens what could even be done with the stored food if one has no home to live in?

I am seriously considering the idea of buying a car and simply living in that out in the woods with a sleeping bag if SHTF - it seems like one of the only practical options available in this situation".
Hey Keyhole, I was thinking the same thing about renters, being one myself. One idea (wishful thinking?) is that maybe the owners would want people to stay where they are even if they cant pay the rent to protect their property, better then being vacant. But you bring up a good point. I do have a car, a tent and a sleeping bag. Could pack it all up and move to the woods, put it on the list of possibilities. Only good in summer months though....migration to Mexico? Wow!

Thanks for getting this posted - quite an interesting session as always.

(L) Yeah, there's that sound thing. There were several cases of spontaneous human combustion where they had name similarities. So, there's something about this transdimensional business locating itself via words or names which have frequency relating to sound or something.

(Galatea) Does it have something to do with numerology and the frequency?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So it's similar. It has to do with objects and sounds.

(Perceval) It's the location at that level... a locating device.

(L) It's a locator.

A: Yes.

I have been reading the compilation of John Keel's UFO lectures and this reminded me of the coincidences with the names of contactees. People with certain names seem to have paranormal experiences with UFO's much more often, and common names like Smith rarely seem to be in the contactee reports. I believe Allen and Hall were two of the names commonly found in UFO reports, but don't have the book handy right now.

Ya'll ought not to forget one of the top five threats: epidemic/pandemic. Sometimes when we have FOTCM members here, we play "let's pretend thus and so has happened/is happening, what do we do?" It's an interesting exercise and I think some of the other FOTCM groups do it too.

Thank you once again for the immesurable power behind the C's transmission! Wow...

And as a bonus:

Do not be fearful! You are armed with much knowledge! You will be amazed how well you can think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!".

This reminded me of times when our safety is compromised, or when facing our own possible pĥysical demise, just how 'clearly' the next steps to be taken appear to us!!!

Somehow, even though by living in Canada, a stone throw away from the US border, i know that whatever happens over there, will most likely also happen over here, the idea tat we will know what to do when the time comes, added to the fact that i have been waiting somehow for these events for a loooong time, the fear has dissipated. On the contrary, this is welcome news... I also very much see the relationship with people's totally odd behaviour, and getting weirder by the month, as in relation to these coming events.

It is very exciting to read the information about the TDARM technology, and the use of these markers?! Much to ponder on!

Thank you again!

A very interesting first session, Galatea - thanks for your effort and the groups, too!

Laura said:
Ya'll ought not to forget one of the top five threats: epidemic/pandemic. Sometimes when we have FOTCM members here, we play "let's pretend thus and so has happened/is happening, what do we do?" It's an interesting exercise and I think some of the other FOTCM groups do it too.

I presume that this may relate to the situation where there is no one to actually kick you out, everyone is either ill or dead... Best to stock up on everything while it is still possible then. Make contingency plans for the worst possible scenarios and continue to gain as much knowledge as possible. If one is not part of the FOTCM private board, what possibilities are there community-wise?

Thank you very much for the session. How good is knowing that Putin is well and working.
Galatea congratulations, "What a great experience"
Good advice: "let's pretend just thus and so has Happened / is happening, what do we do?" It's an interesting exercise.
Thanks to all for you comments, always help me to grow my point of view.

Thanks for this session, and congrats Galatea on the grooving process!

We are surely living on disturbing times. While Putin is busy working to restore global balance, here in Brasil the powers that be are very concerned in taking down Dilma. A rally of a alleged 1 million people in São Paulo, shouting screams of impeachment, of reform, of militar intervention, with posters with suastikas demanding the return of the military to power. Lots of skinheads there too.
I'm very concerned with the future with all this fascism everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom