Session 14 March 2015

Divide By Zero said:
goyacobol said:
BHelmet,

Your description of the slideshow, "time" and comparisons to childbirth really resonate with me. I think we are close to seeing many of these concepts come to life. I'm trying to "chill" at little bit. :cool:
Thanks! :)

I too find your post very interesting.

In the past few days, I have had the weirdest dreams of time loops and abstract feelings of being outside of time (or sensing it in a non-linear way??). I usually take melatonin 3mg, which is supposed to make dreams more vivid.

There were also feelings of a feedback loop in some of those dreams, like my thoughts or emotions were going into loops which amplified them. I'm not sure what exactly I was thinking about- or whether it was just some memories or circuits of the brain changing??

Sometimes I wonder if the wave is actually a part of our potential that manifests itself when we are ready. Being ready IMO is to follow the signs. I am preparing with basics, but to prepare for months of economic collapse and whatever else comes is not feasible for many of us IMHO. The mere space needed is daunting for those of us who live in apartments!

Divide By Zero,

Welcome to your year, "Year Zero!" ;D

I am just in a strange mood I guess. I am starting to think about "weird" ideas myself. I think they come from all the ideas the C's have given in the sessions. I can't get 4th density out of my mind for some reason.

Your comment and others comments are kind of triggering memories of what the Cs have said and I can't seen to help trying to put pieces of the puzzle together.

When you said "Sometimes I wonder if the wave is actually a part of our potential that manifests itself when we are ready. I started looking for something that might be relevant and here is one part that may relate:

Session 17 June 1995
A: You see, we speak to all of you when we say this. It's now time for you, as individuals, to try to
move away, as much as possible, not to force yourselves, of course, but to try and move away at your
own pace as much as possible, from the constraints of third density. You have all learned lessons to the
level where you are more than ready to begin to prepare for fourth density.
Third density involves a
level of physicality and restriction and restraint and all of the things that go along with those, that you
no longer need. So, therefore, even though we understand that at times it may feel comfortable to
cling to this, there is time for you, and there is that word again, it is time for you to consider moving
ahead and get ready for fourth density and not to be concerned with such things as time or how to free
yourself from the illusion of time. That really is not important. That's like the third grade student
delving into mathematics and stopping everything to go back and contemplate the ABC's and why it
isn't CBA or BAC. There really is no point. It is what it is. They are what they are.
Q: (L) That is what I want to know, what is it?
A: Why do you need to know this?
Q: (L) Because I am curious. What is time?
A: We have already told you that it is a non-existent, artificial creation of illusion for the point of
learning at the level where you are at or were, and once you have left that level, you no longer need it.
Q: (T) Maybe one of the lessons is to learn not to worry about time. Once you learn that time is not
real... (SV) Tell that to your boss!
A: If something is not real, is there any concern in worrying about what it is?
Q: (T) Not, for me.
A: Imagine a conversation between two people: Billy and Gene. Billy says to Gene, "There is no such
thing as time." Gene says, "Oh, really? But I want to know what it is." Billy says, "But I just told you
there is no such thing. Time does not exist. It is not real in any form, in any frame of reference, in any
form of reality, any level of density. It simply does not exist." And, Gene says: "Oh, that's interesting.
Now, again, what is this time?"

Our previous session and questions in this session include the "NOW" factor for the current phase of events. Time is of the essence some say. But I sense that none of us should be so focused on "time" that we forget NOW and why we are in this slide in the slide show. I am trying to be more hopeful and trusting that we will all play our parts in this phase of events NOW.

I am using a non-linear approach to this response but maybe that is OK. The following is actually from the same previous Session 17 June 1995 but actually occured prior to the above quotes in the session:

Q: (L) Well, if a person on third density gets into some kind of vehicle and achieves light speed, does
that automatically translate them into fourth density?
A: Could you please point out one of these vehicles?
Q: (L) Well, we don't have any... yet.
A: Do you expect to have any before you go to fourth density?
Q: (L) No.
A: Then the lesson is learned, yes?
Q: (L) Sort of.
A: If you trust in what we are saying, which is in response to what you are asking, then the lesson is
learned. Now, contemplate, because all there is is lessons.
Q: (L) Well, you talk about time being an illusion, time being something we hold dear to us like a
mother, and that sort of thing, and I would be perfectly happy to let go of time...
A: You do! Let go!

I think for myself and maybe most of us this is a "time" to "trust and "let go". This is no small task I think. :( :shock: :scared: :rolleyes:

BHelmet said:
goyacobol said:
Your description of the slideshow, "time" and comparisons to childbirth really resonate with me. I think we are close to seeing many of these concepts come to life. I'm trying to "chill" at little bit. :cool:
Thanks! :)

Oh, I get it - maybe - is that guitar in your avatar a Goya? Have you posted any music on the site?

BHelmet,

Yes, actually it is a Goya classical guitar that my wife gave me before we were married. I have others now but it has sentimental value and I used it in my avatar picture. I am also a retired computer programmer/applications developer so I included an almost now defunct computer language called COBOL in my forum name.

I have not posted any music on the site since I am mostly playing for my own amusement/relaxation/stress relief these days. I have thought about putting the POTS (Prayer Of The Soul) to music but I mostly play instrumentally along with smooth jazz on the internet and YouTube. I am by no means a professional but I enjoy family reunions with much singing, fun and remembering the "oldies".

"Chilling out" ain't so easy these days but thanks for noticing the "Goya" part. My posts are like me not very perfect. I meant to say "I'm trying to "chill" out little bit."
in the above post. Oh well, "mirth", "mirth". :rolleyes:

Divide By Zero said:
goyacobol said:
In the past few days, I have had the weirdest dreams of time loops and abstract feelings of being outside of time (or sensing it in a non-linear way??). I usually take melatonin 3mg, which is supposed to make dreams more vivid.

There were also feelings of a feedback loop in some of those dreams, like my thoughts or emotions were going into loops which amplified them. I'm not sure what exactly I was thinking about- or whether it was just some memories or circuits of the brain changing??

Sometimes I wonder if the wave is actually a part of our potential that manifests itself when we are ready.

Who is creating your dreams? Who is dreaming your dreams?
If you are, then the feedback loops seem natural to me. They may lead you somewhere important.
Perhaps to a heightened state of self awareness.

Edit=Quote

goyacobol said:
Yes, actually it is a Goya classical guitar that my wife gave me before we were married. I have others now but it has sentimental value and I used it in my avatar picture. I am also a retired computer programmer/applications developer so I included an almost now defunct computer language called COBOL in my forum name.

OK! - Hey - if you are a programmer, you should be able to put 2 and 2 together and realize I am also a musician. (Who the heck would recognize that tiny logo as 'goya' except somebody who knows something about guitars?) I fully understand about playing instrumental music to de-ionize the soul.

I will post something in the music section soon - still fussing with the mastering/compression/levels etc etc - but not strictly instrumental - part of trying to "give all your well-earned qualities, or I'll lay your..... soul to waste" (Do I need to explain that musical reference?)

BHelmet said:
goyacobol said:

OK! - Hey - if you are a programmer, you should be able to put 2 and 2 together and realize I am also a musician. (Who the heck would recognize that tiny logo as 'goya' except somebody who knows something about guitars?) I fully understand about playing instrumental music to de-ionize the soul.

I will post something in the music section soon - still fussing with the mastering/compression/levels etc etc - but not strictly instrumental - part of trying to "give all your well-earned qualities, or I'll lay your..... soul to waste" (Do I need to explain that musical reference?)

I wondered how you caught the Goya label. I am slowing down a bit.
Well, I am an "old" computer programmer. But thanks to my super search computer abilities I found that the quote you are probably talking about is in "Sympathy For The Devil" by The Rolling Stones? That's an interesting song isn't it?

I look forward to your posting in the music section. De-ionizing through music sounds interesting too.

The C's say:
Session 16 October 1994

October 16, 1994

Frank, Laura, V___

Q: Hello.

A: Hello. Music is Good.
:) :thup:

BHelmet said:
Who is creating your dreams? Who is dreaming your dreams?
If you are, then the feedback loops seem natural to me. They may lead you somewhere important.
Perhaps to a heightened state of self awareness.

I had another one tonight and you and goyacobol speaking programming reminded me of a better way to explain it. It felt like recursion.

Now that I think of it, iterative programming is linear- recursion is a whole 'nother animal!

Goyacobol, I picked divide by zero because it's undefined. Maybe it's defined in 4d, who knows.

Quote goyacobol:
I know many us probably struggle with the thought that we are not worthy to "rise" but hey, why judge yourself prematurely. The C's also seem indicate you only have to be 51% STO in order to "rise". I am no saint but given the view of what the STS agenda is I am tending to choose a different agenda. If I go to 5th density and start all over that is only fair according to my karma.

FWIW,

goyacobol

I have been pondering who would be "worthy to rise", also worrying about my children and their families. So I was a bit anxious, nursing my worries by listening to Rossini's "Stabat Mater" - although I am not religious, this speaks of a mother grieving her son(s) and represents my worries about loss and separation between loving family members when the Wave happens.

I searched on the Forum and found Adaryn's post of 2006 on "worthiness to rise" and families separating: "The effect of the Wave/4th D transition on children ?" and Laura's reply:

Q: (L) How does one know that one is a 4 D candidate?

A: You gradually "awaken".

Q: (L) Are my children 4 D candidates? And my husband? You have to tell me this. If I have to deal with things, let me do it a little at a time.

A: You are not in correct frame of mind.

Q: (L) Well, that sounds ominous.

A: Wait for answer.

Q: (L) Wait until when?

A: You are ready.

Q: (L) So, in other words, some people may have to leave behind children or mates, or siblings or parents, is that
true?

A: If so, will be prepared.

Q: (L) Is there any way to tell if someone is a 4 D candidate?

A: Inquire of them.

Q: (L) And, will they know?

A: Yes, at some level. In a sense. Those who are chosen feel it. You will know.

Q: (L) Well, I happen to think that my family is extremely special.

A: So do all.

Q: (L) I have taken a great deal of time and care with spiritual matters. Is that because it was my obsession or
did they choose me because of this?

A: Open.

See Laura's long and detailed reply at http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3113.0

Ynna

goyacobol said:
Mariusz,

Why do you think "Minor changes will start in three months and they'll slowly build up." ? We are already in March which leaves about 10 days before the possible/probable beginning of "dramatic change":
Well, I'd love changes to follow soon, but so far Cs have always exaggerated as to the the seriousness of the upcoming events. This is why I believe the events will build up slowly without any dramatic changes soon, which means we are not going to avoid suffering for two or three years at best. Unfortunately, from the mood of people around me getting worse and worse, I have a feeling this suffering will be unbearable for many people.

Folks,
I am trying to be as philosophical as I can about Day0 and Day1. I think we are in one & close to the other.
I do have a qualm. If there is any mention of Day 2, I have missed it & would be grateful for someone to point it out..

Is this because the Cs don't have any further interest in 3D earth after Day 1, or because it doesn't for all intents & purposes exist?
Sorry to make noise. This bothers me a lot. Are we supposed to make a transition & not feel any tug of the heartstrings for our family & loved ones? (I am assuming we do)
If we feel attachment will we be stranded on 3D earth? Is there any way to gather family together and respond to the wave?
All I have is a notion to get the boogie boards out & go surfing. Apart from that I feel helpless.

mocachapeau said:
I could be wrong, of course, but my interpretation of that remark is that it applies to how we respond to difficult/catastrophic events here in 3rd density before the arrival of the wave,

I initially thought that as well. But something inside kept tugging at me.
Consider this:

It's possible that THINK is at least as important in 3rd D as it is in 4th. The difference is that here in 3rd D, materialization isn't instantaneous and hence less obvious. But the creative function of THINK (thought) still prevails.

C's have mentioned that most power to alter reality stems from the belief system of the mind (not exact quote). Other esoteric literature have gone to great depths on this. The Mahayana for instance. As did Seth.

My preference is to interpret THINK as intention ... within one's personal system of belief. And it has deep implications.

If you fear a possible outcome for example, then a fearful outcome will most likely be your lot.
If you doubt your status as a 4th D candidate -- than flunking will most likely be your fate.
If you focus solely on materials & goods, you will probably perish ... when they run out.

If you intend and strive with faith to advance, you just might have a chance. But I also think the sincerity and purpose of that intention requires great knowledge and deep practice. The efforts of Tibetan yogi's might be an extreme example of this. C's once did acknowledge that yes "Yogi's can do it."

I would like to end by saying all of this is really no more than just random thoughts and speculations of mine. Like Goyacobol, I too am frequently disjointed, frightened, and sad. How can one not be.

I am trying to look differently at this “time” thing. What is time. What’s it for if it doesn’t exist? Why do we perceive it as time?

What comes up is to look at it as if you are in a movie.
And the way we use time is in a slow-motion like in a movie.
We live in slow motion in 3d density to amplify our lessons that we need to learn.
Because there is a reason why we perceive things the way we do and the main reason for everything is to learn lessons. And if we put the focus on our lessons in a slow-motion way, that way we can really feel and see and hear what is happening or what’ being showed to us in every “frame” Because you can also look at this life as a dream. Because nothing what you experience is really real. We see this on a level of what we think our government is doing. Or all the deceit that is taking place in our realm. That is only possible because we live in a dream state and we are not fully awake yet. Because we are in school so to speak. The school of live. And on another level we are so infinite small in the universe. How could it really matter what we experience when we are nothing in the great scheme of things. And in the whole of eter-nity what is one “lifetime”? What is 100 years in all of eternity?? That is why, I think, The C’s are telling us to “lighten up” and be happy because all is lessons and dying is not dying but it’s transitioning to something so much better. And that is why time is of no essence. Because if you learn it in a year or in a whole life time or in 5 or 100 lifetimes... It’s still a single drop on the hot plate of eternity. And when we do learn our great lessons, that all seem to evolve around STO, then we will transition to 4th or 5th or 6th density where there is-no-time.

And then there is the human brain that is divided in 2 spheres. by our creators. So we cannot figure it out everything that is happening.
But I can’t help to wonder that that also is for the good of our species in the end because we get to see everything in slowmotion....

But now I probably seem really crazy to you guys.
But this is my 2 cents

Anyway, this helps me to not be so afraid in live. Or with what's coming for us. It gives you courage if you can zoom out a little bit. See things on the grand scale.

I hope it's not noise

goyacobol said:
I wondered how you caught the Goya label. I am slowing down a bit.
Well, I am an "old" computer programmer. But thanks to my super search computer abilities I found that the quote you are probably talking about is in "Sympathy For The Devil" by The Rolling Stones? That's an interesting song isn't it?

"Sympathy for the Devil" is supposed to be based on Bulgakov's book "Master and Margarita". There are many references to things covered in that book (if one's familiar with it, it's pretty obvious). Supposedly one of Jagger's girlfriends was a big Bulgakov fan and that's why the song/lyrics were written referring to the ideas in the book....

Ynna said:
My thanks to 'just thinking' for the link posted in the comments section of the Sott article by Joachim Hagopian, "West to East: Global power balance shifting - the American empire is dying".

The link article is by Richard Sauder, "Hey Obama -- The Chess Match Just Started".

<snip>

Here are Sauder's final paragraphs which include the upcoming economic downslide of the USA, which, it seems to me, could form part of what the C's talked about in this latest session (Sauder's own bold type):

Quote: _http://eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.ca/2015/03/hey-obama-chess-match-just-started.html

[...] The other thing that the Europeans and Russians (and Chinese) have decided to do is to de-dollarize, with all due haste, without however precipitating a convulsive, global shock that creates a world in total crisis.

It may be too little, too late. Based on what the Cs said in the above session, and Perceval's reading of the global situation here, the PTB would abruptly collapse the dollar before any such 'de-dollarization' could be successfully completed. So we are very much on track for exactly that: a convulsive, global shock that creates a world in total crisis.

MariuszJ said:
Well, I'd love changes to follow soon, but so far Cs have always exaggerated as to the the seriousness of the upcoming events. This is why I believe the events will build up slowly without any dramatic changes soon, which means we are not going to avoid suffering for two or three years at best. Unfortunately, from the mood of people around me getting worse and worse, I have a feeling this suffering will be unbearable for many people.

You seem to fail to empathize with the increasingly dire plight of humanity. Kids starving in Europe has been an increasing reality for years (about 2-3 years ago, reports of kids passing out at school after skipping too many meals were common) and is now reaching places like Italy and Portugal. With France and German banks no longer able to hide their bankruptcy more and more Europeans will soon have to face that reality unprepared.

Hundreds of millions of people are witnessing their countries, legacy of uncounted generations, be turned into failed states overnight. Cops shooting citizens in the streets in the US, ukrainians drafted by fascists to kill their brothers, syria undermine, the whole maghreb and africa in general...

If you can't see the exponential increase of suffering, I suggest you might either be insensitive or not looking. How else could you think that events aren't already serious?

Niall said:
It may be too little, too late.

Too little for what, and too late for whom? Have you got a desired outcome all worked out? (Take this with a grain of salt)

Niall said:
Based on what the Cs said in the above session, and Perceval's reading of the global situation here, the PTB would abruptly collapse the dollar before any such 'de-dollarization' could be successfully completed. So we are very much on track for exactly that: a convulsive, global shock that creates a world in total crisis.

The thing to keep our eye on, is whether the chaos planned by these wannabe "architects", is such that they think it can be controlled, according to their plan.

Stirring even a small pool in one part of a system, affects the whole system in ways that are not obvious to those within that system.

:P

Back
Top Bottom