Session 14 October 2017

Alejo said:
Joe said:
loreta said:
I understand Joe, and thanks to answer but people are already subdued, manipulated, scary.

By the assessment of the people who carried out this attack, the people are not sufficiently scared, subdued and manipulated.

Well... chaos in itself is a goal. I know it sounds ambiguous but the chaos that exists needs to be maintained in the eyes of the beings that carried this all out.

It reminds me of the psychos that hurt animals just to hurt them. A normal human mind needs to find a reason behind it to make sense of it all, but sometimes these psychos do cruel things just because.

[...]

I think that's also part of it, they are psychopaths afterall. They do it regardless, whether it’s necessary for them or not to control the population. Simply because they enjoy to inflict chaos and suffering.

Kind of reminds me of this session.

[quote author= Session 4 April 2015]Q: (Pierre) So they said, "We're gonna bring down a plane?"

(L) Is that what was said?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And of course, since it was an Airbus, then it would affect France, and it was a German flight, so it affects Germany. So it was damaging to both France and Germany.

(Chu) Today there was a report of another plane having to land in an emergency. It was going to Italy. And there was another one a couple of days ago. Are these the same types of warnings?

A: The same source is certainly toying with the "PTB" and enjoying their power and the resulting turmoil.[/quote]

Thank you very much for this very interesting session, Laura and Chateau crew! :flowers: It gives much to ponder and to look at things from a somewhat different perspective - i.e. in regarding Gurdjieff.

As for the Las Vegas massacre, when I read the SOTT Focus article about it almost two weeks ago with pictures of several messages from witnesses, I remember one woman (among other people) who seriously wondered if she was still sane - how the media at first were telling of several shootings and then brushed it under the carpet. That they then only reported one shooter while she could still see how many police cars and ambulances pulled up to several hotels next to hers. When she came to know of other people speaking out via social networks and through other means, she was relieved to be not crazy but she started to wonder about the behavior of the MSM.

I also think, the psychos did a really poor job in covering up their dirty mess this time, if so many people observed things which directly contradict their dictating narrative. In doing so, they must have either become very desperate or too sure of themselves. (EDIT: Or, in seeing the latest replies - they don't care anymore as they enjoy to inflict suffering and so they don't bother that much any more.) But that's at least in favor of the truth, that more people are becoming aware that things are really faulty. And by reading the article in question I also had to think about the poor guy they used as patsy, that they must have shot / killed him in advance before starting the massacre.

As for the chaos in general, I think that everyone who is being connected to this network and involved in this Work (including our dear ones and pets) are being targeted as well by those "agents". So please take care everyone here on the forum, and especially Laura and all those directly around her. Much strength in keeping each others backs and keeping up all-around awareness :hug2:

Alejo said:
Also, the C’s said something interesting: “Chaos affects them too” which to me it could be read as maybe they themselves have no clear intention as to why they’re carrying it out but their twisted vision of reality and the chaos that exists makes them think it’s time to carry something out. I hope that makes sense.

I followed the same thinking. One of the parts of people enjoy going outside for fun and music and are glad that environment is safe. And at the same time, there are "people" who enjoy the madness around them as they would not see perspective in the normal world in which can learn or build something, and do what they do as it would make their existence justified.

Thank you for the informative session. I've been speaking with others for several weeks now and the common impression is things have definitely become more intense lately. There's been a shift since the hurricanes hit it seems. More caution is called for now and being aware. People have been more irritable and easily set off. As I write, alarms are going off with police, ambulances or fire trucks and I notice an increase in this for the last week.

I've also had a strange occurrence with an envelope of money gone missing from my purse. About 12 days later it reappeared in my purse :shock:. This is the 3rd time(possibly 4 times)in the last 3 years that something like this has occurred. What are the affects of being in a possible dimensional shift? Could missing articles, without the usual explanations, be a cross over in time lines? In one time line I removed the money from my purse which I intended to do, in another I didn't. Who knows!

Another surprising turn of events with Gurdjieff. Fits with the explanation from the C's that what is solid remains and what isn't dissolves. I didn't know he worked with mediums.

Thanks for all the questions about Las Vegas.

Stay grounded and cautious everyone. Seems like things could become even more chaotic.

Thank you for this amazing session. Some things about Gurdjiev are getting more clear now.

Shijing said:
Thanks for the session, everyone. For the past few weeks, one of my cats has been more anxious and whiney than usual, for no apparent reason, so I found the first part about the effect of chaotic energies on animals interesting -- it may or may not be connected, but it's a data point.

Also very interesting info about the situation in Las Vegas -- I was also surprised when I read the distance given for the 3rd shooter.

The questions about Gurdjieff are very enlightening -- I think it's really helping to gain a more well-rounded perspective of him, which can only be beneficial IMO. One thing I've always been bothered by was his apparent willingness to use and/or manipulate people, as long as it was justified by furthering his Aim, so I'm glad there was some discussion about that. And 83% of his material coming from mediums :umm:

A couple of years ago, I tried to put his table of hydrogens and cosmoses into an easier visual format -- once I'd done so, I had to move on to other things and never really had a chance to follow up on it. Since the Cs seemed to think that it wasn't totally useless, I'm attaching the spreadsheet I created in case anyone wants to play with it.

Yeah Casswiki relates hydrogens a lot to centers and elements and the Cs/Ra related centers, chakras and densities so what you are doing in general is interesting. Laura related densities to the Sefirot and one can relate the Sefirot to the Enneagram. Also since the Enneagram is a modern personality model, you can relate the Enneagram to the Jungian MBTI and 4 of the 5 Big 5 traits (The Big 5's Neuroticism is more a health/maturity thing than a personality dimension and relates to the MBTI comfort scale). There's a use of the elements and Zodiac for personality traits too. What you end up with is plotting everything into a space defined by the elements plus fixed and mutable related to the Jungian (decisive) Judging and (flexible) Perceiving.

Thank you for this very interesting session. :)

IronFloyd said:
According to what C's said about Gurdjieff, and remembering the previous session where the C's mention Castaneda and don Juan, I wonder if it will not be a subtle indication to get involved more to the teachings of the latter as a more "powerful" way of knowledge compared to Gurdjieff...

Castaneda also invented a lot of things in his works so I wouldn't say that his teaching are more powerful. I think that Mouravieff was closest to the truth, although he didn't had much of practical knowledge. We also have Fulcanelli, but his books are even worse than Gurdjieff's.

In the end, we are probably on our own to figure out these things.

Laura said:
A: We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the network without necessarily having to be told?

A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

Persej said:
Thank you for this very interesting session. :)

IronFloyd said:
According to what C's said about Gurdjieff, and remembering the previous session where the C's mention Castaneda and don Juan, I wonder if it will not be a subtle indication to get involved more to the teachings of the latter as a more "powerful" way of knowledge compared to Gurdjieff...

Castaneda also invented a lot of things in his works so I wouldn't say that his teaching are more powerful. I think that Mouravieff was closest to the truth, although he didn't had much of practical knowledge. We also have Fulcanelli, but his books are even worse than Gurdjieff's.

In the end, we are probably on our own to figure out these things.

Laura said:
A: We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the network without necessarily having to be told?

A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

Persej,

I think that really says a lot. The "receivership capability" should be extended to our family here and from the "cosmic mind" out there or wherever we perceive it to be. How can we connect chakras if we aren't willing to "receive" from each other. Of course working on the centers is part of that process OSIT.

Thanks for the informative session, and thank you all for your efforts in these troubled times. :)

Bjorn, I think that what you highlight speaks to different levels of control.

<snip>

Kind of reminds me of this session.

Quote from: Session 4 April 2015

Q: (Pierre) So they said, "We're gonna bring down a plane?"

(L) Is that what was said?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And of course, since it was an Airbus, then it would affect France, and it was a German flight, so it affects Germany. So it was damaging to both France and Germany.

(Chu) Today there was a report of another plane having to land in an emergency. It was going to Italy. And there was another one a couple of days ago. Are these the same types of warnings?

A: The same source is certainly toying with the "PTB" and enjoying their power and the resulting turmoil.

You could say that these types of mass shootings and such are to create fear and chaos in the general population. But also to solidify their power and control over the lesser levels of the PTB.

Back
Top Bottom