Session 15 October 2016

Hello.

Thank you Laura and team, what an interesting session on many points !

About Toulouse pedophiles network, I suppose that you've heard about the children of judge Roche's account (they gave a conference in Dieudonné's "Théâtre de la Main d'Or", which is probably the real reason why Dieudonné got into big trouble after that...).

In French (for instance) :
_http://stopmensonges.com/revelations-explosives-sur-les-raisons-du-lynchage-de-dieudonne/
_http://pedocriminel.blogspot.fr/2013/05/charles-et-diane-roche-les-enfants-du.html
_http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2005/12/13/332524-affaire-alegre-les-etranges-confessions-d-un-magistrat-decede.html
_http://mk-polis2.eklablog.com/temoignage-des-enfants-du-juge-roche-p636157
(among many others)

And thank you LaTulipeNoire for remembering me the session of last year !
latulipenoire said:
As I read the forum and the sessions I get the feeling that everything we do is extremely important and has far reaching consequences for us and for those surrounding us, for example, as discussed here and elsewhere, our 2d companions, our tattoos, our attitudes toward our loved ones and towards our beloved universe...I remembered what Laura, the crew and the C's discussed about a year ago, on session 10 October 2015 (https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,39785.msg607185.html#msg607185)

Edit : two links added and an English mistake corrected.

I have been wondering about animal matches for specific people. I only like certain types of dogs and others I just cannot tolerate being near. I was nearly eaten by a bull terrier when I was 6, we also had two English Staffordshire terriors here that, to my total dismay, absolutely could not stand, felt total contempt for and could not trust at all, I had them both re-homed. I tend to like smaller dogs that have more composure and are less needy. My sister-in-law's family have a mini schnauzer-Bruno. The moment I met him I fell for him, that usually didn't happen with dogs or other animals and me.. The feeling is mutual between Bruno and I, when I touch him he melts in my hands, everyone jokes that we should run off together.
I was also wondering about pet types. I used to love cats, I've had 5 cats in my life and they all left pretty quickly one way or another, I couldn't really give much of myself to them and found their presence more of a burden than anything else. I thought though that if cats were people there isn't much I'd like about those people. At the beginning of the year we got a bunny. He doesn't stay locked in a cage at all. He roams around like a cat or dog inside and outside and follows me from room to room. He likes to sleep wherever I am and gets a bit annoyed if I'm not home for a stretch of time and will run away from me when I go to him until he gets over the fact I was gone. I truly feel a deep love for him, so much so that I kinda wish we didn't get him because he is going to leave at some point and that will make me sad. I gel with this little bunny and there is nothing he could do to make me stop, my tolerance for him surprises me, I think he's perfect in every way. I even wear his little bunny scratches with pride.

Also very interesting about the dreams and feelings of looming death. I had a dream about my youngest child dying a few nights ago, in the dream I knew she was going to die, there was an accepance, I still woke up crying but settled back to sleep immediately. My life has changed a lot in the last two weeks, not only the actions I was undertaking but how I feel and how I view myself. Before then I couldn't shake the feeling that I should die or was so ill that I might die soon. That too has gone. My mind is quiet and more focussed than it has been in a long time.

Thanks for your efforts and for this very informative session.
Hope you feel better really soon Laura.

Quote from bjorn:
I doubt the Empire will ever settle with a loss in Syria. But they might with a draw with dirty nuking Damascus.

That way, everyone loses. And it will give a message to Russia that them trying to save other countries will only result in the Empire nuking the place if they win.

In that way, they might contain Russia from helping other countries the Empire wants to destroy and dominate.

I think it would have opposite effect because Russia would let out information who was behind the attacks, not like it was with chemical attacks when the deal was struck because there is no more compromises, so it will only fasten US demise on the world scene and heat things up at home with thinning of veil. Desperate times, desperate measures, desperate results.

Nice Session, thanks!

I was thinking about the Donald becoming the US President....While listening to the radio show one of the chatters did it for me when he wrote wrote " His experience with Bankruptcy will come in handy"

:lol2:

Thanks for the session. There's so much going on at the moment on the world stage in demonising Russia. The America election farce seems to drag on and even Russia is been blamed for influencing that.

Very sad to hear about the pup and hope you all can stay safe. I feel that trouble is in the air on a truly massive scale. Thanking you from my heart for sott and the forum. I would be wandering in the dark without your help. Please stay safe.

Thank you guys for yet another great, long session! Hopefully Laura will recover as soon as possible and manages to get some peace as well! I enjoyed the varied topics covered, specifically with the tattoos:

Tristan said:
Thank you for this great session. Even if somewhat frightening at times. :scared:

About the issue of tattoos I guess it depends in many cases on the type and intention when one tattooed.

On this website read: (though I really do not know the validity of these claims)FWIW ;)

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-living/trends-behaviour-influenced-negative-energies/spiritual-tattoos/
  • From a spiritual perspective, tattoos have a harmful effect on us. The following are the reasons for the harmful spiritual effect of tattoos:
  • Most people tattoo their body out of fashion and this causes enticing energy (Mohini-shakti) to be attracted to it. As a result, emotionalism and attachment to the external world or the Great Illusion (Maya) increases.
  • The majority of tattoo designs are not sāttvik. That is why they activate distressing energy.
  • Tattoos increase the proportion of distressing energy in the environment and make the individual physically and spiritually restless. Also, the covering of distressing energy around the individual’s body increases by 1.5%.
  • The possibility of negative energies (ghosts, demons, devils etc.) affecting the body, mind and intellect of the individual who has a tattoo on their body increases due to the tattoo.
  • Tattoos also increase heat in the body. An increase in heat can represent an increase in the proportion of Raja-Tama in the body (coolness represents an increase in the proportion of Sattva).
  • Showing the tattoo to others can increase ego.
... it got me thinking about how in certain cultures, like China and Japan, they are considered a taboo for ordinary people. This has been the case for hundreds, even thousands of years. They are associated with negativity and negative elements in society - criminals, gang members, basically people heavily invested in negativity. I wonder to what extent they were back then aware about the anchoring of attachments/negative patterns and the possible negative impacts of tattoos in general.

As for the attachments and other critters, it's good to have the knowledge what to watch out for with our 2D friends. Expect it to become more prominent with the Wave approaching together with all the EM technologies - cell phone towers, wifi etc. - around fueling and amplifying the activity.

rylek said:
...it got me thinking about how in certain cultures, like China and Japan, they are considered a taboo for ordinary people. This has been the case for hundreds, even thousands of years. They are associated with negativity and negative elements in society - criminals, gang members, basically people heavily invested in negativity. I wonder to what extent they were back then aware about the anchoring of attachments/negative patterns and the possible negative impacts of tattoos in general.

Yeah, I read that in Song China, criminals would be tattooed as punishment, thus showing the wider public that they are criminals. The first two crimes received tats on the shoulders, then the third (and so on) were placed on their faces.

Here we are 800 years later and people voluntarily put them all over the place :umm:

Thanks for the session!

Bastian said:
About Toulouse pedophiles network, I suppose that you've heard about the children of judge Roche's account (they gave a conference in Dieudonné's "Théâtre de la Main d'Or", which is probably the real reason why Dieudonné got into big trouble after that...).

In French (for instance) :
_http://stopmensonges.com/revelations-explosives-sur-les-raisons-du-lynchage-de-dieudonne/
_http://pedocriminel.blogspot.fr/2013/05/charles-et-diane-roche-les-enfants-du.html
_http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2005/12/13/332524-affaire-alegre-les-etranges-confessions-d-un-magistrat-decede.html
_http://mk-polis2.eklablog.com/temoignage-des-enfants-du-juge-roche-p636157
(among many others)

"Interesting" how Dieudonné made a complete turnaround years later and started to 'collaborate' with Patrice Alègre himself, asking him to pen articles for his infamous (now dead) website "quenelle +". The 2 articles he wrote were particularly filthy and (under the cover of 'irony') glorified pedophilia and made fun of abused children.
_https://resistanceauthentique.net/2015/05/28/quenel-de-dieudonne-attaque-violemment-laurent-louis-et-sa-famille-et-laccuse-de-pedophilie-ses-fans-fuient-en-masse/

Again about tattoos, i think i am too uptight about it. For most people it is just a conversation piece, an extra. The spiritual science site reminds not to put one 'on a chakra', just like one should not put a piercing through a acupuncture point. Common sense, i will inform my friends about that.

Thank you for sharing another great session.

Lot to think about. Although I must say, with ponerized world, Killary's mask of sanity, Trump's sexism, US dirty "politicking" etc., it is nice to think, a while, about some cute little Bichon Frise puppy.

Stay safe guys, and once more, thank you, for everything. :hug2:

Attachments

• Bichon Frise Puppy.jpg
    Bichon Frise Puppy.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 329
Gawan said:
Thanks for sharing the session so fast!

Pashalis said:
As for this:

Laura said:
(Joe) That's what we don't know. Right now, what are the odds that Trump will actually win?

A: Good.

Q: (Pierre) All the non-rigged polls seem to give Trump as the leader. So they don't have to do anything if they don't want Clinton to win.

The way the question is phrased and the answer given, doesn't necessarily indicate that he likely will win at the end, but that in actuality he is likely to win now, since the real numbers would indicate that . So that says to me that the real numbers would show him to be the actual winner at the moment, while the system spins it the other way.

The C's were asked about Trump, if he will "actually" win. So I'm guessing that the C's answered to the question by the actual numbers there and not the way the system spins the poll. So even if Killary wins, the C's statement could and probably is, still true, since they probably answered on how the real numbers look at the moment.

So Killary could certainly still be on the horizon :barf:

And for this part, a bit more speculative:

Laura said:
Q: (Joe) We're assuming that her people know that she has dementia. Insiders know, people running her campaign, the Democratic party, etc. They're assuming that she's going to be okay to be president with dementia?

A: No. Part of reason to bring her down.

Q: (L) Well, she spent so much money on the campaign and cover-ups, and if she gets brought down now she won't have any friends left. She'll just slide into poverty or something. Nobody will be wanting to buy her influence anymore because she won’t have any and that was their main cash cow: influence peddling.

(Joe) Someone wants to bring her down after she becomes president?

A: Before!

Q: (Joe) Well, they better hurry up! Three weeks to go.

(Pierre) Well, they just need a big scandal.

(L) All they need to do is get enough people upset, and Trump will get the presidency.

(Joe) The media is totally anti-Trump right now.

(L) Doesn't matter. The people hate Trump less than Hillary.

The question is who or what wants to bring Killary down before the election and one guess is, it is the collective "psychic power", of all the people around the world that don't want to see that witch "in power".

Or somebody else (or a group) from the democratic party wants to bring her down before the election, since otherwise that person could not be set into power immediately or for a longer time. I'm thinking of Biden here, or another Psycho.

[...]

It will be interesting to see what is gonna happening in the next three weeks and if. If she gets taken down before, I don't know how likely it is for another candidate of the democrats to be elected. Regarding the wolves I can imagine that are many power fights on all levels and especially if someone sees if a hunted animal (Hillary) got wounded.

The idea of her being "taken down" was not that she would be unable to stand in the vote, but rather that she would be assured of losing.

Back
Top Bottom