Session 16 April 2016

Thank you Laura and friends for showing us the method that you employ, personally I was never drawn towards stones but several of my female friends are really close to them. So, I found two, for no particular reason, pink quartz that i feel attracted to. One was set in a gold necklace fitting that I wear around my belt, and the second one is raw, and i began keeping in my pocket, and lo and behold yo me at least, the one in my pocket has become clouded and is now starting to clear? I can't say that i made any intention towrds them except for being conscious of them and asking that they be a link with other stones that are co-linear with my goal to become the best person I can in an STO frame of mind, p the best of my understanding. With a special link to the crystals of those that can teach me. FWIW, thank you!

Wow, looks like so much thought has been put into how to go about this experiment / endeavor! It's certainly bound to be a good learning process for all involved, including the eventual recipients who can see what benefits / changes come about from the different crystals. Thanks a million for undertaking this project, and sharing the process with us. :)

Thank you for photos and for all the work which you carry out (achieve) :hug2:
I want to be on site, to learn, help in any task ...even if I can not have crystal... But be useful.
Tell me what can I do?

It is amazing to see how fast and easily you guys convert idea to real thing.

My sincere admiration.

I like to touch stuff, feeling excited to have one of does in my hands.

Heaalih said:
I found that mesh
_http://www.leroymerlin.fr/v3/p/produits/grillage-soude-gris-h-1-x-l-3-m-maille-de-h-6-x-l-6-4-mm-e1400114033
and installed it under my mattress.
I put a thick tape around, and it is linked to the earth via a copper wire.

Thanks for sharing the pictures of your experiment Heaalih. It's really helpful (and cool!) to see how everybody is going about doing it. Hopefully you'll notice some improvement soon and i look forward to hearing about it.

Laura said:
The process has begun. Photos attached.

They are beautiful.

Thanks to all involved - including the spring water :D - and to those who gifted them too.

From Laura
They'll be there three days in the flowing spring water with sunlight and starlight during the two nights of the dark of the moon. Then, we'll haul them up, sort them for various purposes and put them in silk bags until ready for charging. The charging will be done in groups and will include setting them in the sunlight for electrical/cosmic ray penetration along with the intent which will be generated by a patented process!!!

When each batch is done, each individual stone will be placed in a silk bag ready for sending out. We'll do a batch of small ones for charging water, including a batch of special health and healing stones, and another batch of general protective energies using larger stones. Obviously, depending on the size of one's house, or how many rooms you want to put a protective crystal in, will determine how many you will want.

Then, I'll be taking specific requests for particular situations to go along with the basic charging.

Great that the process started...

In order to make it more visual next I post two images of the estate of the dark moon in this week...

The first one is for the North Hemisphere and the second one for the South Hemisphere...

Attachments

• Moon_Dark_Cycle_North_Hemisphere.png
    Moon_Dark_Cycle_North_Hemisphere.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 340
  • Moon_Dark_Cycle_South_Hemisphere.png
    Moon_Dark_Cycle_South_Hemisphere.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 338
Lovely pictures and crystals! The water looks so beautiful. Thank you for sharing! :love: :wizard: :flowers:

Laura said:
They'll be there three days in the flowing spring water with sunlight and starlight during the two nights of the dark of the moon.

There's also an interesting news re the two upcoming nights on SoTT - Strong activity in the eta Aquariid meteor shower from Halley's Comet:

Earth is entering a stream of debris from Halley's Comet, source of the annual eta Aquariid meteor shower. Forecasters expect the shower to peak on the nights around May 5th and 6th with 30+ meteors per hour. The best time to look, no matter where you live, is probably during the dark hours before sunrise on Friday.

So maybe the Aquariids will strengthen the effect? Very beautiful crystals, by the way! :thup:

Siberia said:
Laura said:
They'll be there three days in the flowing spring water with sunlight and starlight during the two nights of the dark of the moon.

There's also an interesting news re the two upcoming nights on SoTT - Strong activity in the eta Aquariid meteor shower from Halley's Comet:

Earth is entering a stream of debris from Halley's Comet, source of the annual eta Aquariid meteor shower. Forecasters expect the shower to peak on the nights around May 5th and 6th with 30+ meteors per hour. The best time to look, no matter where you live, is probably during the dark hours before sunrise on Friday.

So maybe the Aquariids will strengthen the effect? Very beautiful crystals, by the way! :thup:

Didn't remember that. I was just concerned about the moon phase. But yes, you may be correct! After all, comets were the original "gods in the sky" and we've read about genetic mutations due to close passages and definite electrical activity with meteor streams. Plus, I'm an aquarian though I doubt that means anything except symbolically to me.

Renaissance said:
I love seeing all those beautiful crystals in that giant copper bowl. What a cool process!

Indeed. They are beautiful. :wow: Thanks for sharing the process and pictures.

Wow! Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures! I like the one where Laura is talking to the crystals! :D :love:

Back
Top Bottom