Session 16 April 2016

Siberia said:
There's also an interesting news re the two upcoming nights on SoTT - Strong activity in the eta Aquariid meteor shower from Halley's Comet:

Earth is entering a stream of debris from Halley's Comet, source of the annual eta Aquariid meteor shower. Forecasters expect the shower to peak on the nights around May 5th and 6th with 30+ meteors per hour. The best time to look, no matter where you live, is probably during the dark hours before sunrise on Friday.

So maybe the Aquariids will strengthen the effect?

Maybe the cosmos will send it's own charged crystal? I mean, Scottie did say:

A: Help and love is on the way! Goodbye.

Q: (Scottie) So, it's gonna be an asteroid shaped like a heart and glowing fiery red. [laughter]

:P

Yes, could I have some crystals too? One for water and another for general protection, if there are enough to go around, of course. Will donate to the level that I'm able. The photo of those crystals in the cauldron really touched my heart, they were beautiful. Thank you Laura, Joe, Niall, Chu and everyone at the Chateau. :flowers:

And happyliza, glad to hear that you found your keys!

Thanks for the session.

Crystal experiment really is looking interesting. Those little rounded blue and greens are particularly beautiful. Quartz is kinda boring :lol:

I'd like a some crystals please, assuming this is the place to ask.

Laura said:
The charging will be done in groups and will include setting them in the sunlight for electrical/cosmic ray penetration along with the intent which will be generated by a patented process!!!

How many cubic feet does a crystal cover? :D

I find the comments about crystals becoming visibly clearer interesting. I've seen this happen too. I can think of 2 "rational" reasons that may happen. One would be subjective, the mind playing tricks. If you put energy into anything really with the idea that it may cause some change, your pattern recognition system will rev up looking for signs of those changes, so it could just be the lack of perfect reference frame in memory leading the mind to see the crystal as clearer. The other reason is, if you hold it a lot, the oils from your hands may seep into the tiny cracks in the crystal. In any case I wonder what the Cs would say about it.

SeekinTruth said:
Wow, looks like so much thought has been put into how to go about this experiment / endeavor! It's certainly bound to be a good learning process for all involved, including the eventual recipients who can see what benefits / changes come about from the different crystals. Thanks a million for undertaking this project, and sharing the process with us. :)

Indeed, and Its' definitely a fully patented process :) - Thanks for sharing the process, and pictures with us Laura, much appreciated. I felt really glad when I saw the update, and just knew that this process, and energy stored in the crystals is really going to help the network in the coming times. Thanks again :hug:

Wow.. very very beautiful photos :) This is such a fun process to watch and it's very exciting as well :) Thank you for sharing!

Thank you, Laura and Team, for showing us the process of cleansing the crystals. Very interesting process and beautiful crystals! Love the copper cauldron. :flowers:

If you put energy into anything really with the idea that it may cause some change, your pattern recognition system will rev up looking for signs of those changes, so it could just be the lack of perfect reference frame in memory leading the mind to see the crystal as clearer. The other reason is, if you hold it a lot, the oils from your hands may seep into the tiny cracks in the crystal. In any case I wonder what the Cs would say about it.

Those are interesting thoughts and I admit that oils from the hands never even occurred to me.
The particular crystal I was referring to, does have a significant crack along the bottom
where it was broken from the original matrix, so it is possible that oils could get in there.

What's interesting though is that the crack is at the bottom and the crystal actually began clearing from the top, downward. It's not a small crystal, it's about 6 inch's high and over 8 inch's in circumference and I'm just not sure that there would be enough oils to have much of an effect on a crystal that size.

And it would seem that crystal dealers might have noticed that oils unclouded them and would already be greasing them up in the back room to sell as clear crystals, for a higher price.
And I only assumed of course, that it was body heat that might be doing it, so then again, if small amounts of heat could clear them, crystal dealers would have them in heated cases, clearing them to sell as more "pure".

So other causes aside, that leaves expecting something to happen because of energy being put into it, and that seems probable too, though I can think of a lot of energy and expectation put into things that never produced any results at all.

Thanks for sharing the process, Laura! Looks like a really cool experiment and it will definitely be interesting to see if charging the crystals with a certain intention will have benefits for those who receive one. :thup: :hug2:

This is not the place to request a crystal. As noted, please make every effort to donate enough to cover shipping costs at least. You can put your request for a crystal on the donation comment form along with your shipping address. If you cannot make a donation to cover even shipping, send your request to laura(at)paleochristianity.org . Also, if you have already made your donation, send your request to the PC addy along with your donation confirmation number. In all cases, you must include your shipping address. Do not expect me to look it up in the records. I need to be able to copy/paste quickly and easily into a doc for label printing.

Also, keep in mind that I have several other projects in the works: getting the next volume of transcripts annotated to be printed in July; getting the materials organized for the next big writing project: "The Secret History of God"; the database which I work on more or less obsessively as often as I am able; and getting the first FOTCM songbook ready. So, like I said, try to help me conserve energy by making it easy for me to do stuff for everybody!

Nancy2feathers said:
Thank you, Laura and Team, for showing us the process of cleansing the crystals. Very interesting process and beautiful crystals! Love the copper cauldron. :flowers:

Nice process indeed - thank you!

Thank you very much Laura and Team ! Looks great to have a pond near by to cleanse the crystals. Better than tapwater I guess.
I will donate right away and some more for people who can't.

Again, thank you for all your efforts.

I just donated but I did not specify (didn't see some space to write in) that I wanted just one crystal and that the remaining money could be used for a crystal someone else.

What to do next?

Back
Top Bottom