Session 16 April 2016

Merci pour ces photos des cristaux, ça fait plaisir à voir...
Où se trouve les liens du bon pour faire sa commande et les dons ?...
Je crois avoir compris qu'il fallait envoyer un mail à Laura laura@paleochristianity.org et pour le paiement, cette adresse peut elle être utilisée par PAYPAL ?...
L'adresse de laura@paleochristianity.org ne peut être utilisée pour un paiement Paypal... Je viens d'essayer... Comment faire ?...

Thank you for these photos of the crystals, it's nice to see. . .
Where is the good links to the order and the gifts?. . .
I understood that he had to send an email to Laura laura@paleochristianity. org and for payment, this address may be used by it PAYPAL?. . .
The address laura@paleochristianity. org can not be used for a Paypal payment. . . I just tried. . . How to do ?. . .

Laura said:
This is not the place to request a crystal. As noted, please make every effort to donate enough to cover shipping costs at least. You can put your request for a crystal on the donation comment form along with your shipping address. If you cannot make a donation to cover even shipping, send your request to laura(at)paleochristianity.org . Also, if you have already made your donation, send your request to the PC addy along with your donation confirmation number. In all cases, you must include your shipping address. Do not expect me to look it up in the records. I need to be able to copy/paste quickly and easily into a doc for label printing.

Also, keep in mind that I have several other projects in the works: getting the next volume of transcripts annotated to be printed in July; getting the materials organized for the next big writing project: "The Secret History of God"; the database which I work on more or less obsessively as often as I am able; and getting the first FOTCM songbook ready. So, like I said, try to help me conserve energy by making it easy for me to do stuff for everybody!

Hello...

1- Where is the web link of the donation comment form somebody can help me?...

2- Where is the PC addy I'm clueless about this...?

3- The 20 Euros amount for donation is for just 01 crystal or for 03 of them...?

4- And the last one, here in Brazil the IRS applies taxes for imported merchandise, so in the case of donation the package has to be clearly especified...

or taxes at 100% will apply... (this one I will research here in this country to see how all that works...)

Thanks in advance... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Perlou,

I do not have a PayPal account either. When you click 'Donate' . You can use STRIPE to transfer the money.

Merci, to clarify 'PC'. Didn't know what it meant.

Those of you who can't/don't use paypal can: 1) If you are in the US, send a check or money order to FOTCM HQ with request info that will be scanned and sent to me from there; 2) If you are in the EU, make a bank transfer.

You will find donation information here: http://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship/

ADDED: I am receiving the emails and notifications and requests. I will not acknowledge each one as it is too time consuming. Just be aware that the crystal process is not yet completed so it will be a couple of weeks before anything goes out in the mail because I have to do the work on the special requests crystals. So, give it a month before they begin to show up in your mailbox. I'll send them in bubblewrap envelopes.

PERLOU said:
Je crois avoir compris qu'il fallait envoyer un mail à Laura laura@paleochristianity.org et pour le paiement, cette adresse peut elle être utilisée par PAYPAL ?...
L'adresse de laura@paleochristianity.org ne peut être utilisée pour un paiement Paypal... Je viens d'essayer... Comment faire ?...

I understood that he had to send an email to Laura laura@paleochristianity. org and for payment, this address may be used by it PAYPAL?. . .
The address laura@paleochristianity. org can not be used for a Paypal payment. . . I just tried. . . How to do ?. . .

I`ll try to help you

Just go to the https://www.sott.net/ and in the upper right corner you have a yellow button that says DONATE.Click on it and then on the next screen there is another yellow button DONATE under where it writes PAYPAL, in the middle of the screen. Press that button and then you can just follow the screens, and login to your paypal account when its requested so you can finish your donation.

The "PC addy" is info@paleochristianity.org. This morning we had emails about the crystals on five different addresses, and it makes it really hard NOT to miss any of you, and Laura may not get those. So PLEASE, use ONLY that one (unless, like Laura said "If you cannot make a donation to cover even shipping, send your request to laura(at)paleochristianity.org").

Thanks!

Konstantin said:
I`ll try to help you

Just go to the https://www.sott.net/ and in the upper right corner you have a yellow button that says DONATE.Click on it and then on the next screen there is another yellow button DONATE under where it writes PAYPAL, in the middle of the screen. Press that button and then you can just follow the screens, and login to your paypal account when its requested so you can finish your donation.

Yes, but it would actually be better to donate from the Paleochristianity site, not sott.

http://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship/

Chu said:
The "PC addy" is info@paleochristianity.org. This morning we had emails about the crystals on five different addresses, and it makes it really hard NOT to miss any of you, and Laura may not get those. So PLEASE, use ONLY that one (unless, like Laura said "If you cannot make a donation to cover even shipping, send your request to laura(at)paleochristianity.org").

Thanks!

Konstantin said:
I`ll try to help you

Yes, but it would actually be better to donate from the Paleochristianity site, not sott.

http://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship/

Ups, sorry, I have already donated twice from SOTT, and i sent the shipping address and donation confirmation numbers to laura @ paleochristianity.org

Konstantin said:
Ups, sorry, I have already donated twice from SOTT, and i sent the shipping address and donation confirmation numbers to laura @ paleochristianity.org

That¡s ok, Konstantin, as long as we know. No worries. But for others, yes, it's better to donate to Paleochristianity.

Konstantin said:
PERLOU said:

I`ll try to help you

Perlou, the paypal email address is

csm@paleochristianity.org

OK, thanks for all the info about how the requests and donations will work. I'll make a donation and request (via email also and include the shipping address to make it easier to print out the address label) in the next couple of days.

Thanks for the explanation on the process for receiving crystals! I'll be making a donation and request within the next week.

Also, would it be helpful to include one's name and date of birth on the request, so that all the information is in one place?

Thank you for allowing each one asking for it to receive it. I am so grateful, but I'll make a post about it to explain why.
Indicating the process, I used the donation comment form to precise my name and shipping address.
But I didn't precise my Date of Birth as Foxx suggested!

In this case, should I send an email to info@paleochristianity.org, with :
My donation confirmation number
My name
My Date of Birth
Anything else?

Thank you the team to care so much about us :).

Another question about the type of request : Does it have to be specific or general words/intentions are fine ? (In order for the work Laura will do to be easy)

And if you have time : a national geographic about giant crystal caves : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OLdSJmvcUs.

Good day fellows !

okiron said:
Hello Goyacobl
[...]

If we are to use the tool I think we should learn how to do so ourselves but maybe we aren't up to the task. I just don't know. :huh:

I don't know if this is considered a proper way to 'charge crystal' but this is what I have been doing recently (about 6 months thereabout) I have my crystal/s in the palm of hand during EE breathing exercise (except warrior's cry) and meditation and prayers. They seem to get quite warm, but not warm enough to get hot, would that suggest it's charged? I don't know. But I had these two crystals for quite sometime and matter of fact how I got them left an impression on me. It was a spontaneous moment while shopping, I went into a particular shop that sold crystals and I've always been an admirer of stones of all kinds. Seeing the size of those crystal/s which he had several in his showcase, I had to buy them. So the clerk seeing that I was interested he asked me "which ones are calling out to you?" ,and at that moment I'm thinking " yup he's a new age guru type (with a slight sarcasm). He than laid out several crystal on the counter, and I than picked out the ones that caught my eye and handed to him one by one. Well it seems the second crystal shocked the guy as I handed him to wrap it. He seemed abet bewildered cause he reacted with "did you do that?!" with a suspicious tone in his voice. I was just as surprised as he was, I said "no it wasn't me"
It was on that day I realized that crystal have the ability to shock you. :) but I'm still wondering why did it happen to that guy at that particular moment and not me. hmmm

Hello okiron,

I am just learning about crystals with everyone else so I am not really qualified to say how we should "charge" them after we receive one. It is good to see how Laura is already using a clearing and charging process for the ones she is sending to us. That preparation in itself is probably very important. I think we will all learn more as we go along the way.

Your story is really interesting. I have always heard that you don't pick the crystal but the crystal kind of picks you. Maybe the shock coming from the one crystal was a good sign for you even though you weren't aware that you had anything to do with it.

I am looking forward to learning more about how this works and that others will share their stories.

May we all grow closer as a tribe! :)

goyacobol

An inspiring project! Thanks for all the work that's going into the crystal project and for sharing about the process :)

Back
Top Bottom