Session 16 April 2016

So exciting to know this process has begun. Big thanks to Laura and the crew for making it happen!
Love that you shared photos and looking forward to seeing more.

It also does feel like the beginning of a new phase (New Moon) with regard to the strengthening of the network.
Cool that the meteor shower is coinciding with it too.

Thanks so much.

All the best to all of you there!

Woo Woo! Crystals are lookin' good! The spring looks beautiful as well!

Thank You for all the hard work as always!

Looking forward to the next update!

Thanks again!

SeekinTruth said:
Wow, looks like so much thought has been put into how to go about this experiment / endeavor! It's certainly bound to be a good learning process for all involved, including the eventual recipients who can see what benefits / changes come about from the different crystals. Thanks a million for undertaking this project, and sharing the process with us. :)

Yes, thank you for sharing the pictures and the process you are using to cleanse them. Cleansing them during the dark of the moon is interesting. I remember reading some time ago, that they should be covered at night so used to cover the ones I used with a dark fabric in the evenings.

Wow! Thank you so much for the process update! And thank you so much for the effort you're putting into this! Big hug to you all!

Laura said:
shellycheval said:
Cool! Thank you for sharing your process with pictures.

They'll be there three days in the flowing spring water with sunlight and starlight during the two nights of the dark of the moon. Then, we'll haul them up, sort them for various purposes and put them in silk bags until ready for charging. The charging will be done in groups and will include setting them in the sunlight for electrical/cosmic ray penetration along with the intent which will be generated by a patented process!!!

When each batch is done, each individual stone will be placed in a silk bag ready for sending out. We'll do a batch of small ones for charging water, including a batch of special health and healing stones, and another batch of general protective energies using larger stones. Obviously, depending on the size of one's house, or how many rooms you want to put a protective crystal in, will determine how many you will want.

Then, I'll be taking specific requests for particular situations to go along with the basic charging.

Sounds like a very cool experiment! :cheer: :flowers:
Is it too early to place an order? Perhaps you could tell us the minimum price that covers all the expenses including your time so that we can have a guideline for donation. Hope I am not jumping the gun.

Yas said:
Wow! Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures! I like the one where Laura is talking to the crystals! :D :love:

Me too - looks like a great endeavor! Thanks for doing this, very interesting indeed :thup:

It is certainly a good idea to keep the process secret considering the power of crystals and we don't wish to share that so that it can be used against us! But I am sure they have many tools in their ponerology chest.

It is so fortunate that you have a clean running spring on the land too - another reason for all the clearing work of the stream!

I would still like to know if it is good enough to follow the recommended book above to cleanse crystals as I collected so many rough ones from Brazil and my sister - who does crystal healing - gave me a smoky quartz for protection ages ago. So instead of having them around the flat for just my own enjoyment I would love to help make them as useful as possible in all ways.

Love the idea of a pet crystal! Amazing if they actually do get clearer - after all the water crystals responded with such beauty to love - and different energies.

Soon perhaps we can maybe store our knowledge files on them as rocks retain memories do they not? Knowledge storehouses.

I missed the post concerning costings etc for any crystals was it on another thread? The whole process is absolutely fascinating and totally awesome. It really makes me feel closer to our group and the cosmos in general - such a natural gift our ancestors had and now we are able to fully bring it back thanks to everyone's contribution on the subject.

I have no doubt that our planet and the universe in general has everything it/we need such as grids/crystals etc for all eventualities and health - aka Stonehenge etc. We just forgot, lost our way and our knowledge.

AND yesterday I actually found my keys!!!! NOT in a place I would have stored them - in my plastic document wallet in the rucksack I carry around with me everywhere!!! It was only because I 'spotted' an ideal cheap bag that prompted me to sort my bags out!! Uncluttering was what I had been doing in the flat prior to that - so the word unecessary excess 'baggage' came to mind!! Anyway I am grateful for 'finding' them!

The other think the C's mentioned yet again was the 'help and love is on the way' - such encouragement - sure makes me curious though!
One of my FB friends is sharing info about those entities in inner earth - reckons there are 7 different types - all friendly. When we know they are just the opposite - so not the kind of help he thinks is on the way. One dead giveaway was the mention of densities 7 to 9. When we have always been told there are only 7! Shame because apart from this belief in the false hope for help he is awake on many other fronts. Shows it is sooooo easy to get derailed around every corner so the crystals come none to soon as a personal protections and constant reminder to be vigiland, awake and aware at ALL times and to question everything with a critical - even cynical - mind!

Thanks so much for the lovely photos - now I will look for an old copper bowl in the car boot sales here - after all Cyprus was famous for its copper output.
Blessings :)

A belated thank you for the recent session, and also for sharing the pictures from the process of crystal project, as others have said they look really beautiful :flowers:

luc said:
Yas said:
Wow! Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures! I like the one where Laura is talking to the crystals! :D :love:

Me too - looks like a great endeavor! Thanks for doing this, very interesting indeed :thup:

Ditto! Thank you so much for the pictures, all the work you put into it and for sharing the process. These stones are just beautiful! :thup: :love:

As far as cost goes, I'm not going to refuse a crystal to anyone who asks, but I would ask that everyone try to donate ten or 20 euros to cover costs. If you can donate more, please do and that will cover my time and effort. I suspect that it is kind of like the widow's mite: if a person gives a little, but it is a LOT to that person, they will receive a lot in the way of energy. Same for those who have more, I think you will receive according to what you give. Plus you will make it possible for me to send crystals to those who have no extra money at all.

So, please don't let financial issues stop you from asking if you have a need!

Laura said:
shellycheval said:

They'll be there three days in the flowing spring water with sunlight and starlight during the two nights of the dark of the moon. Then, we'll haul them up, sort them for various purposes and put them in silk bags until ready for charging. The charging will be done in groups and will include setting them in the sunlight for electrical/cosmic ray penetration along with the intent which will be generated by a patented process!!!

When each batch is done, each individual stone will be placed in a silk bag ready for sending out. We'll do a batch of small ones for charging water, including a batch of special health and healing stones, and another batch of general protective energies using larger stones. Obviously, depending on the size of one's house, or how many rooms you want to put a protective crystal in, will determine how many you will want.

Then, I'll be taking specific requests for particular situations to go along with the basic charging.

Thank you Laura for sharing the pictures with us :D and a big thanks also to everyone over there helping with the process! It looks really exciting :cheer:

Marina9 said:
Laura said:
shellycheval said:

Thank you Laura for sharing the pictures with us :D and a big thanks also to everyone over there helping with the process! It looks really exciting :cheer:

¡Yes!, thank you very much Laura and the whole group for all the effort in this project of the crystals and thanks for sharing photos. :flowers:

Laura said:
As far as cost goes, I'm not going to refuse a crystal to anyone who asks, but I would ask that everyone try to donate ten or 20 euros to cover costs. If you can donate more, please do and that will cover my time and effort. I suspect that it is kind of like the widow's mite: if a person gives a little, but it is a LOT to that person, they will receive a lot in the way of energy. Same for those who have more, I think you will receive according to what you give. Plus you will make it possible for me to send crystals to those who have no extra money at all.

Of course, "we" ask for one! The crystals, associate to me, with compass: indicator in compass is pull to the poles, just like, crystal pull to "the source".

Regard donates: "widow's mite" for this month and more in the near future.

Btw, is it plan to place "Cassiopaea's telephone", to better communication between our unconscious mind?

Laura said:

Ok, thanks ! :)

Laura said:
The process has begun. Photos attached.

In the first photo, you see a large copper cauldron of stones. The copper is to ensure the conductivity of energies.

Second picture is me speaking to the crystals about their cleansing.

Then, Niall and Joe begin to lower the cauldron into the spring. There you can see better the size of the cauldron. The natural rope is attached to the handle so that we can haul them up when it is time. After checking the moon cycle, they'll be there for three days and two nights. They are being placed exactly under the outflow of the spring and the last image shows the water pouring over the cauldron of crystals/stones below.

very nice .... :) love the copper cauldron and the rope thing ... very nice touch ... :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom