Session 16 April 2016

Thanks so much for another interesting session! :flowers:

Q: (Galatea) Why do people get migraines?

A: Defect in brain signaling.

Thanks for this question. As a frequent migraine sufferer, I'd be interested to know what causes the defect in brain signaling, and if there is anything we can do to correct or prevent it.

Fun session to read.

On the subject of grounding, it felt exceptionally good to be barefoot raking the yard today. All winter we spend wrapped up, with not a sight of earth, and after many months this week has brought temperatures allowing for unimpeded connection with the soil. I've been having headaches recently upon waking as well, so I will be looking to see if they keep up after some good grounding today.

Thank you all.

Just last week I pulled out some crystals that I used to rotate wearing and using - mostly because I enjoyed their beauty. So, Thank You very much for this Session. :hug:

SummerLite said:
How would one ground a wire in a wall socket?

You can connect the chicken wire to the ground prong that is in your wall socket:

3%20prong%20outlet%20-%20outlet%20showing%20ground%20prongs.jpg

You can use a plug in which you only wire the ground line. On one end the plug ground line will be connected to the chicken wire, on the other end, it will be connected to the ground prong in your outlet.

If you have only two prongs in your outlets (i.e. no ground), you can connect your chicken wire to a central heater radiator.

Thanks for the great meeting.
The Lord is my shepherd ..... My companion since childhood. Whenever I no longer knew, I've been saying this Psalm. My deep trust that I am never alone and always help on the way, comes from this Psalm.
But the courage that I could wander through all the valleys without easy shortcuts that terminate at the cliff. The valley is not a diversion, it is part of the growth and learning the lesson that keeps an valley you. But there are also the light of hope, courage, discipline.
For me, a unique session

Katie Jo said:
Fun session to read.

On the subject of grounding, it felt exceptionally good to be barefoot raking the yard today. All winter we spend wrapped up, with not a sight of earth, and after many months this week has brought temperatures allowing for unimpeded connection with the soil. I've been having headaches recently upon waking as well, so I will be looking to see if they keep up after some good grounding today.

I've had a relatively similar experience. Suffering from frequent headaches, I noticed that swimming in the cold pool tended to reduce the headaches. Then I started swimming in the Pond and it was reducing headaches even more effectively.

First I attributed the difference to the quality of the water: the pond is fed by springs with crystal clear waters, the pool contains stagnant, chlorinated water.

While this might be one reason, I'm wondering if another factor is that the Pond is fully grounded: the sides, the bottom are the ground, while the pool is separated from the ground by an insulating vinyl sheet.

Also I noticed that putting my head underwater helps fighting the headaches better.

Really fascinating session, thanks for sharing!

SummerLite said:
How would one ground a wire in a wall socket?

You could probably use something like this to do it:

http://www.amazon.com/GROUNDING-CORD-6-foot-3-prong-gator/dp/B00MNP1I3I/

It basically has a little clip that you clip onto metal and then plug into a grounded electrical socket.

That also made me wonder: would grounding be as effective as using the wire mesh under the bed? I don't think it'd have quite the same effect, since the wire mesh sounds like it should act as something to block electromagnetic energy (not exactly a Faraday cage, but similar to how the mesh on microwaves blocks the microwave radiation from going through the glass on the door) and dispel it through the ground, but the session, coupled with being recently diagnosed as "EMF sensitive" and getting some early positive results with the Q-Link pendant, got me thinking about grounding and I'm considering getting one of those grounding sheets.

The information regarding the crystals and Gurdjieff's accident was also very interesting. I wonder what kind of results are possible with using charged crystals in water.

Thanks again! :wizard: :flowers:

Thanks all for another fascinating session :thup:
Pierre said:
Katie Jo said:
Fun session to read.

I've had a relatively similar experience. Suffering from frequent headaches, I noticed that swimming in the cold pool tended to reduce the headaches. Then I started swimming in the Pond and it was reducing headaches even more effectively.

First I attributed the difference to the quality of the water: the pond is fed by springs with crystal clear waters, the pool contains stagnant, chlorinated water.

While this might be one reason, I'm wondering if another factor is that the Pond is fully grounded: the sides, the bottom are the ground, while the pool is separated from the ground by an insulating vinyl sheet.

Also I noticed that putting my head underwater helps fighting the headaches better.
Another important factor to consider is that electron flow up into the body is drastically increased in: 1. Water (wet environment), and 2. Cold. So grounding in the winter on cold, wet/frosted grass is good. But bathing in a naturally grounded body of freezing cold water is even better ;D.

This reminds me that I have a quartz crystal I received from my grandmother as a child. Perfect for carrying in my pocket once it's energized and intent filled.

Thanks for the session! :perfect:

Back
Top Bottom