Session 16 April 2016

Hello all...

We made a donation in the Paypal site (redirected from PaleoChristianity.org)

Sent all this information:

In this case, we send an email to info(at)paleochristianity.org, with:
Our donation confirmation number
Our names
Our Date of Birth

We are three peoples here and All involved in the diet, protocols, exercises...
we are a little bit in the sidelines (of the PaleoChristianity - not members) but here we are in the forum...

Doing the best that we can do...

THANKS to ALL the CHATEAU for that amazing work...

Carl said:
1) Read the 7th May session also. The wire goes to ground on an outlet. And please don't go experimenting with wires in outlets without the basic knowledge..
2) It struck me as a a metaphor for struggling through dark times in the hope of something better.
3) http://paleochristianity.org/support-the-fellowship/ - The details here might help, but not sure fully.

Thank you, carl
I'm not sure I 'll able to do that grounding. But I'll search (thank you Pashalis for the link on sockets)
OK for the valley of shadows
For France, it's noted "communauté Saint-Martin" but donation on line only, the cheque isn't available

Hi,
If the socket is really grounded, the casing will be too, which means the metal plate and the screw that attaches the plate to the socket from the wall.

In the USA, they sell these plugs that convert a 2 prong ungrounded into a grounded outlet - which has a tab that screws into that screw. Usually older wiring was BX, with a metal shield that was bonded to the main panel ground and to each outlet box or junction box.

From: http://structuretech1.com/2009/01/converting-two-prong-outlets/
In the article, they have more testing but you can do this testing without removing the outlet. The outer edges of the outlet are screwed into the body which ground the outlet without needing the wire they show for the ground screw. But you can test between the screw and the outlet pins. One pin to screw should be zero (that's neutral), the other will show line voltage (110 or 220v). If both of those conditions are not met, you don't have a consistent ground.
6a00e550bbaeb38834010535cadd46970b-320wi

(Joe) One last question: In a previous session, it was said that Caesar was born 1,635 years ago. How many years ago did the comet fragment meteorite impact occur in Western Europe that ushered in the Dark Ages?

A: Around 1100 AD

Q: (Pierre) They said "AD", not "years ago".

A: Check tree ring data for signal.

Q: (Joe) The problem is... Baillie has it at 540 or 550, but that's using the messed up... Anyway, doesn't matter.

(L) Doesn't he say that one of the strongest signals is the 1100, and yet in our historical records, there's supposedly nothing at that time? The historical record is off. But them counting years backwards, it's 1100.

(Joe) Right, that's the problem. I just wanted to try to correlate it because they said Caesar was born 1,635 years ago from now.

(Pierre) If we follow those two figures, that means about 400 AD. If they say this end of the Western Empire was 1100 AD, uh...

(Andromeda) 600 years later.

(Pierre) So it's 1100 - 400. It would be around 700. We were thinking 540.

I've been re-reading 'The Gods of Eden' when I have time. I read this tonight (Chapter 18, pg 183) and remembered the above exchange:

We read from another source about a large plague that had reportedly broken out in year 1117 - almost 250 years before the Black Death. That plague was also preceded by unusual celestial phenomena:
In 1117, in January, a comet passed like a fiery army from the North towards the Orient, the moon was o'ercast blood-red in a eclipse , a year later a light appeared more brilliant than the sun. This was followed by great cold, famine, and plague, of which one-third of humanity is said to have perished
(*Author's footnote: I have seen no mention of this plague in any other history book. It may have been a local plague which destroyed not a third of humanity, but a third of the afflicted population.)

The book that is quoted is - Noah, Johannes, The Black Death, a Chronicle of the Plague, 1926 pg 56-57.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Death-Chronicle-Plague/dp/1594160295/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463192280&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Black+Death%2C+a+Chronicle+of+the+Plague

It seems there is a strong outlier in tree ring signal from around 1100AD indeed. Is it what the C's are referring to? Unfortunately, it's very difficult (if not impossible) to find dendrochronological data, and the plots from the publications I found are not digitalizing-friendly.

Here is a plot from JOURNAL OF QUATERNARY SCIENCE (2014) 29(5) 487–494. If the reconstruction (using overlapping sets with decent enough cross-correlations) is valid, it would be possible to shift around the different timelines within Roman history to fit between the intervals that are delimited by severe environmental discontinuities.

UPIC3H.jpg

EDIT: Here is another plot from a 2012 publication (Global and Planetary Change 88–89 (2012) 1–9) where the labels "Roman Era", "Migration Period" etc. could be modified with a different chronology:

esper_2012_fig4.png

I'd like to thank you again Laura and the crew for the Crystal project and all the work in general.
Such a devotion for positive development and help for others is wonderfull.
While I was reading the last comments about the 2 last sessions, it came to me (again) that you all have already accomplished something big and important. The websites, forum, books, protocols, EE, etc... and future projects ! And I haven't talked about all the answers or hints to find ones, all the recommended books, all the dealt subjects...
Seriously, all around Laura is about tons of information, it's awesome and very helpfull for those who want to see behind the veil and evolve.
Finally, it could be interesting to know the number of people who have been helped even a bit including me since the 90's.

Of course, all the people who participate bring their stone to built the bridge toward knowledge and development.

When I think about the 1rst time I read at Laura's session (approx 2003), I am impressed and I have much respect for her work despite of the problems she have had during this time. Of course she's not alone and nobody is...

I plan to get some crystals too for my wife and I because I decided to trust you on this and I'd like to be connected with all of you through this way.

I also think that living as you do all together in the Chateau is great idea, I often think about it and there are other examples or kind of. It must be so good to live with people like you and work on something as important as your projects even if it should be hard sometimes.

Jut my thought at this time... have all a great day !

Socket grounding:

If you are unsure, find an unused grounded appliance with a 3-prong plug and plug it into the socket without turning it on. Then just use alligator clips to connect exposed metal areas of the appliance to whatever you are grounding.

About the Gurdjieff accident:

Session said:
(L) Was it the mechanical thing that caused the accident?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Alright.

(Pierre) And actually, maybe this mechanical defect was caused by this energetic thing that was going on.

(L) Associates... Whoever worked on the car. Was it somebody who worked on the car who was acted on?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) So you had this guy doing mechanics who was messed up by higher STS forces, and he forgot to tighten a screw or something. He asked his car to be checked before. So now the question is: Did the mechanic do it intentionally, or was he just distracted and made a mistake?

A: Neither.

Q: (L) He didn't do it deliberately, and he wasn't distracted...

(Galatea) He was possessed!

A: Close

Q: (Pierre) An entity controlled the guy and pushed him to create a fault.

A: The very fact that the car was recently checked should raise suspicions rather than be used as evidence of mechanical correctness.

Q: (Ark) I want to make it clear what was Gurdjieff's fault? Was he driving unnecessarily fast?

A: No

Q: (Ark) What could he have done better than he did?

A: In this case, not much other than be his own mechanic.

This seems to be somehow confirmed by the account of van Ropp in his book "Warrior's Way", which I'm currently reading:

Warrior's Way said:
From this point on the development of the Institute might have gone fairly smoothly, had not Gurdjieff, on his way back to Fontainebleau from Paris, driven his car into a tree at a speed of 90 kilometers an hour—from which promenade, he says, he emerged looking like a picture entitled “A Bit of Live Meat in a Clean Bed.”

After the smash Gurdjieff changed his tactics if not his strategy. Determined to remove from his sight all those who, in one way or another, made his life too comfortable, he gradually drove away from him all his oldest pupils and closed the Institute. His time was occupied in writing, and he produced the three books that have now been published (All and Everything, Meetings with Remarkable Men and Life Is Real Only Then, When “I am”).

FWIW

Greetings Everyone,
I received my crystals on the last day of August. As I opened the cardboard box and held the bundle of crystals in the palms of my hands, it felt warm. This warmth gave me a sensation that triggered my emotion to the point where I was sobbing. I really can't say if it stemmed from being overjoy or the long yearning for it's arrival to be finally here. I slowly unraveled each stone with tears flowing down my face, every one of them were SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
The month of August for me has been one tornado after another! Each day it seems, brought new form of chaos pushing my limits to the breaking point. I was in the mist of my parents, who's been married some 51 years, are now wanting separation from each other! So to make a long story short, my dad (a atheist/sociopath)bought a new house and my mother (a Buddhist/stockholm syndrome) and I will be moving in with my brother (a new ager/passive) who also bought a new house. In the meanwhile, we're all still living in the old houses, packing and waiting for the new houses to be vacant. Needless to say, family arguments and temperament were a constant obstacles resulting in name calling and lies being told to pin point who is to be blamed for.
I've learned that if you give a lie what it ask for; the truth, the dark forces increase their influences in ways that knocked me off guard! I found myself with each passing days, expressing more and more from my lower emotion & lower intellect resulting in me doing harm to myself (I broke a ironing board and the pieces hit my foot and it swelled up like a balloon, and the stress level lower my immunity and so I got sick).
And than the dark forces moved it's influences onto, my younger brother (a drug addict/ tyrant ) who sided with my dad, managed to scare my poor mother so badly that she insisted that we go to a hotel in the middle of the night. (that in itself took a toll on my mind, body and soul).
The dark forces didn't stop there, it continued to bring in more re-enforcement! Like a musical chair, it was now my brother (the new ager/passive), he had reached a breaking point with all this chaos, began to attack me verbally with cursing and calling me a WITCH (my dad too have called me that as well)! He also proclaimed by rejecting me, my mother, my dad, my younger brother and told us he didn't want anything to do with this #@%* family anymore, and simply said "have a nice life without me!"
During the mist of this chaos, the dark forces influence my other brother (a family of born again Christians). When he finally got the wind of it all, texted ME a nasty letter!!
I was studded and heartbroken from all that had happened and I was desperately needing some help and some guidance to see me through! As synchronicity would have it, I received what I needed to hear. I happened to find a sticky note in my nightstand one evening and it read; ["One should not "act against" the forces of darkness, but that rather one should "act for" one's own destiny. C's].
I'm still mulling over this passage, citing it over and over, trying to understand it's deeper meaning and how to put it into action. But ever so slowly, I think I'm starting to SEE and HEAR the essence behind the darkness in a way that it did not occurred to me before. I recite "The prayer of the soul" each day and with it comes what I seek in my prayer, a chance to gain knowledge, and it is through lessons (influences created by the dark forces) that can be presented as an opportunity for oneself to learn something from it and at the same time, pay any Karmic dept owed through the inner struggles within, and express it with as much Grace as I am able to do, if any of this makes any sense.
So the timing of the arrival of my crystals came at a moment where crossroads were presented. Now, I am armed with that extra help (connection) in learning my lessons.
I can not express the extend of my gratitude for Laura and the rest of the Crew for all your hard work. I am hornored and privileged to be part of this Tribe. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
okiron

Hello Okiron,

Thank you for telling us your story. Life hasn't be easy on you but I see that you found a way to pass through that. I can only congrate you for your efforts and your good state of mind. In your case it would be easier to fall in the "dark side" but you chose to stay positive ;)

Have a good day and may the force be with you :D

Greetings Elohir,
Ever since I've received my crystals, I found myself experiencing some kind of "calm" state of mind/being, most of the times. And when I do feel an agitation coming on, whether it was triggered by my environment & people, I somehow am able to more quickly change my train of thoughts and thusly, return back to this "calm" state of mind/being. It sounds strange but it feels different. It's almost like living in a state of meditation or something!! Also, I'm finding myself wanting/yearning to be outside more and more and staying out longer and longer, just basting in the sun surrounding myself with nature (back yard). I was pondering about this one day and so, I would like to share those thoughts with you.

Looking at the trees and watching the gentle wind brush against the leaves, like a mother stroking her baby's face. Listening to the many species of birds singing about their day, while the squirrels eagerly busy themselves jumping from branch to branch, I can not help but do the Mona Lisa smile. It occurred to me that I was basting in mother nature's Truth. They do not lie, they are true to themselves with each coming moment. This Truthiness (osit) fueled my soul to sense a connectedness. While the Lies on the other hand, that people tell and the lies I tell myself only shy's away my soul with each lies being spoken and each lies being heard, isolates me in disconnectedness or so it seems to me

It's now been a "curious times" I would say, more so than trying to stay positive.;) It's the shades of gray that's got my attention. I just started reading, Clarissa Pinkola Estes' book "Women who runs with the wolves," I wonder if it has anything to do with what she calls the "wild woman?"

Thank you for allowing me to share. :)
okiron

Greetings Okiron :)

I'm happy for you that you well received your crystals and that you enjoy their presence besides you. Actually, I'm waiting for my package so it's always intersting to read the comments of those who received theirs.

It's a big and beautiful project and looking at the effects on you and the others, we have to admit that it's a huge success.

The way you describe what you see around you and what you feel about all of that makes me think about serenity. I wish you to keep this state of mind as long as possible. Sometimes it's not always easy so try to remember the road to it in order to come back on the way if needed ;)

Some time ago, somewhere in this forum a book was mentioned called "The Rainbow and The Worm" by Mae Wan Ho. She's a geneticist and biophysicist if I remember correctly. I think the book may have been mentioned by Buddy, but I'm not sure on that. It is some time since I read it, but the crystal project came to mind today and I remembered this book. I thought that some of the things discussed in the book would be of interest to the crystal project. I've attached a .pdf of my kindle highlights for those who may be interested.

In short, Mae Wan Ho was looking at entire living organisms under a specific type of microscope and under particular lighting conditions. These happened by accident but she saw something that became the reason for her book. She posits that the cells and connective tissues of living organisms appear to have a liquid crystalline structure that is not apparent in lifeless samples that have been fixed for viewing under ordinary microscope. She also refers to some of Rupert Sheldrakes proposals about communication over distances. Another interesting thing is that signals travel through this liquid crystalline structure much faster than they do through the network of nerves.

Attachments

• The Rainbow and the Worm_The Physics of Organisms-Notebook.pdf
    94 KB · Views: 16
Jones said:
Some time ago, somewhere in this forum a book was mentioned called "The Rainbow and The Worm" by Mae Wan Ho. She's a geneticist and biophysicist if I remember correctly. I think the book may have been mentioned by Buddy, but I'm not sure on that. It is some time since I read it, but the crystal project came to mind today and I remembered this book. I thought that some of the things discussed in the book would be of interest to the crystal project. I've attached a .pdf of my kindle highlights for those who may be interested.

In short, Mae Wan Ho was looking at entire living organisms under a specific type of microscope and under particular lighting conditions. These happened by accident but she saw something that became the reason for her book. She posits that the cells and connective tissues of living organisms appear to have a liquid crystalline structure that is not apparent in lifeless samples that have been fixed for viewing under ordinary microscope. She also refers to some of Rupert Sheldrakes proposals about communication over distances. Another interesting thing is that signals travel through this liquid crystalline structure much faster than they do through the network of nerves.

Jones,

That's interesting. I wonder if it might relate to something the Cs said in one of the early session about an "undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon".

Session 26 November 1994
Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event,
the nuts and bolts of it?
A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used
to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes
took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Thanks for the notes. My Kindle doesn't seem to show the option to export highlight notes but maybe I just missed it. The PDF export is very nice.

goyacobol said:
My Kindle doesn't seem to show the option to export highlight notes but maybe I just missed it. The PDF export is very nice.

You can: Go to the Amazon website into your Kindle account and you will find all your highlights there, which can then be copy/pasted into some wordprocessor. And then you can export this to a PDF if you prefer.

This link should bring you there:
_https://read.amazon.com/notebook

Back
Top Bottom