Session 16 April 2016

nicklebleu said:
goyacobol said:
My Kindle doesn't seem to show the option to export highlight notes but maybe I just missed it. The PDF export is very nice.

You can: Go to the Amazon website into your Kindle account and you will find all your highlights there, which can then be copy/pasted into some wordprocessor. And then you can export this to a PDF if you prefer.

This link should bring you there:
_https://read.amazon.com/notebook

Gee, Thanks nicklebleu. I see where the highlights show on Amazon.

I guess Amazon will even know what we are thinking/highlighting now (kind of big brother-ish). :huh: It does make a nice PDF though. :)

goyacobol said:
Jones,

That's interesting. I wonder if it might relate to something the Cs said in one of the early session about an "undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon".

Session 26 November 1994
Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event,
the nuts and bolts of it?
A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used
to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes
took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Thanks for the notes. My Kindle doesn't seem to show the option to export highlight notes but maybe I just missed it. The PDF export is very nice.

I wondered the same thing as I was going to sleep last night. Thanks for finding the quote!

Jones said:
goyacobol said:
Jones,

That's interesting. I wonder if it might relate to something the Cs said in one of the early session about an "undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon".

Session 26 November 1994
Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event,
the nuts and bolts of it?
A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used
to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes
took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Thanks for the notes. My Kindle doesn't seem to show the option to export highlight notes but maybe I just missed it. The PDF export is very nice.

I wondered the same thing as I was going to sleep last night. Thanks for finding the quote!

And thank you for finding another "source" that seems to be saying the same thing.

Seeker of light, I can't find anywhere in your posts where you've introduced yourself in the Newbie's board. You were asked by Gawan here but I don't see where you answered him nor posted an introduction.

Would you please post an intro in the Newbie's board. It doesn't need to be anything personal. Just a bit about how you found the forum, if you've read any of Laura's books or articles, things like that. If you are unsure what to write, you can look at how others have posted their intros. :-)

Back
Top Bottom