Session 16 July 2009

So did this dancing take place already? I'm interested if there has been any progress on this front.
The idea of combining a right group,right movement, right thought, and right sound all together sounds very powerful.

September 14, 2009, 09:18:56 Pm
Ok se when we are going to have the steps???
i will begin to cordinate my little feet

October 09, 2009, 04:33:35 PM »
That building of energies being -besides increasing knowledge, the prayer, meditation, and breathing- the group dances? So that when the supernova's light arrives it gives the final strike against the elite thanks to the energies built by the dances?
July 18, 2009, 03:44:31 Am
I've watched the traditional Celtic dances before, and they do indeed have a hypnotic and thrilling effect; however, there was this Japanese dance which I had watched long ago on a friends laptop which was really amazing. It wasn't exactly bamboo dancing, but they had long staffs/(bamboo's?) that they held and danced with while melodically tapping it on the wooden floor and also they wore wooden shoes I think, which they tapped as well - some where standing and some where sitting in a large group - and this dance was all done with a very thrilling rhythmic synchrony. I don't know what the dance was called and I've searched several times in the past and today in trying to find it with no luck. Does anyone have any idea what I am talking about? I may just have to try to get a hold of this old friend of mine and see if he remembers what I am talking about and the name of this video/dance.

Today at 06:07:04 PM »
So did this dancing take place already? I'm interested if there has been any progress on this front.
The idea of combining a right group,right movement, right thought, and right sound all together sounds very powerful

Wow, i have been doing some research in the music selections for the "what are you listing to"?: And after reading this post i felt that this recent youtube i came across and found is relevant to this post. Please take monument and view it if you like, but there is a treat and better yet, a possble message in it from a couple clips that are in connection to the possibility of dance. At least so i think its worth 4cents.

DANCING WITH THE EARLY STARS CAGNEY HOPE SINATRA RAFT

Electric Light Orchestra Lyrics - Rock N' Roll Is King Lyrics

Listen everybody let me tell you 'bout the rock'n'roll
Feel that rhythm and it's really gonna thrill your soul
She said come along with me, to a land of make believe
She said whamalamabamalama rock'n'roll is king

She loves that rock'n'roll and she plays it all night long
That's all she ever tells me when I call her on the telephone
She says feel that jumpin' beat, and git up on your feet
She says whamalamabamalama rock'n'roll is king

Chorus

Oh let those guitars play
Play for me play for me
Oh let that song ring out
That's how it's meant to be

It rolls like a train that's comin' on down the track
She rolled over Beethoven and she gave Tchaikovsky back
She loves that drivin' beat, she goes dancin' on down the street

Repeat Chorus

When she comes around and I'm listenin' to the radio
She says you can't do that 'cos all I wanna do is rock'n'roll
Now here I'm gonna stay when that music starts to play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY4kDBklYBI&feature=related

Note moderators: This perhaps should be on the "what are you listening to" but its kind of interesting that it might have a connection to this thread, please bare with me.

Session March 11 1995

Q: (L) At one point we were told that time was an illusion that came into being at the "time" of the "Fall" in Eden, and this was said in such a way that I inferred that there were other illusions put into place at that time...
A: Time is an illusion that works for you because of your altered DNA state.
Q: (L) Okay, what other illusions?
A: Monotheism, the belief in one separate, all powerful entity.
Q: (L) What is another one of the illusions?
A: The need for physical aggrandizement.
Q: (L) The focus on the physical as the thing one needs to hold onto or protect. (T) Is separate the key word in regard to Monotheism?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What is another of the illusions?
A: Linear focus.
Q: (L) Anything else at this time?
A: Unidimensionality.
Q: (L) The veil... (J) The perception of only one dimension... (L) Were these illusions programmed into us genetically through our DNA?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Are there any others we should cover at this point?
A: Are you finished with the concept?
Q: (L) Well, I don't know. Can you tell us a little bit about how these illusions are enforced on us, how they are perceived by us?
A: If someone opens a door, and behind it you see a pot of gold, do you worry whether there is a poisonous snake behind the door hidden from view, before you reach for the pot of gold?
Q: (L) What does the gold represent?
A: Temptation to limitation.
Q: (L) What does the door represent?
A: Opening for limitation.
Q: (L) Was limitation presented as a pot of gold when, in fact, it was not? Was this a trick?
A: What is snake?
Q: (T) The Lizards? (J) Danger. (L) Okay, who opened the door. (J) We did. (T) No, what is the snake.
A: No.
Q: (L) Does that mean we did not open the door?
Q: (T) Who opened the door?
A: Lizards.
Q: (L) So, we were, literally... (T) Who was the snake? (J) The Lizards, they are danger...
A: No!
Q: (L) Who was the snake?
A: Result of giving into temptation without caution, i.e. leaping before looking.
Q: (J) So we should exercise caution. (T) Okay, what was the snake? (J) The result of giving into temptation. The snake represents the classic... (L) So what you are saying to us is that the story of the temptation in Eden was the story of Humankind being led into this reality as a result of being tempted. So, the eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was...
A: Giving into temptation.
Q: (L) And this was a trick...
A: No! Tricks don't exist!
Q: (L) There is an issue here. (T) Okay, no trick, a trap?
A: No! Traps don't exist either. Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged.
Q: (T) Now wait a minute. I am losing the whole train here. What were we before the "Fall?"
A: 3rd density STO.
Q: (T) Didn't you tell us that 3rd density beings could not be STO? (L) No. They said there are 3rd density STO beings. (T) We are STS at this point because of what happened then?
Q: (T) Okay, now, we were STO at that time. The Lizards opened the door, we are using this as an allegory, I guess, the Lizards opened the door and showed us a pot of gold hoping that we would reach in for the pot, or walk through the door, when they were waiting for us on the other side in order to take us over in some way. Am I on the right track?
A: Hoping is incorrect idea.
Q: (T) Okay, what was it they were trying to do by enticing us?
A: Trying is incorrect idea; continue to probe for learning opportunity.
Q: (T) We were 3rd density STO at this time. Was this after the battle that had transpired? In other words, were we, as a 3rd density race, literally on our own at that point, as opposed to before?
A: Was battle.
Q: (L) The battle was in us?
A: Through you.
Q: (T) The battle was through us as to whether we would walk through this doorway... (L) The battle was fought through us, we were literally the battleground. (T) I got that, but I want to get back to this analogy to make sure where we are in the overall picture. The battle was going on when the door was opened. Was the battle over whether or not we walked through that door?
Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that point. You have said before that on this density we have the choice of being STS or STO.
A: Oh TR, the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!
Q: (T) Okay, so we are still looking at that pot of gold? What I am trying to find out is... there is something important here... (L) Let's back up and ask it this way: Prior to this event, humankind was or was not...
A: Prior to?
Q: (L) Okay, not prior. But, we are still talking about somewhat of a historical event in a sense even though it is all simultaneous. This event, somewhere on the cycle, was humankind all one soul, so to speak...
A: Backsliding.
Q: (T) We are moving backwards here. Okay, let's ask it this way...
A: Closer. You were with the thought waves, perhaps better to defer to him for this one.
Q: (L) Okay, I'll shut up. Carry on TR. (T) I need all the help I can get. (L) It's a tough one. (T) This must tie into why the Lizards and other aliens keep telling people that they have given their consent for abduction and so forth. We were STO and now we are STS. (J) Yeah, right.
A: Yes, continue.
Q: (T) We are working with the analogy. The gold was an illusion. The gold was not what we perceived it to be. It was a temptation that was given to us as STO beings on 3rd density. The door was opened by the Lizards.
A: No temptation, it was always there. Remember Dorothy and the Ruby slippers?
Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that time, before we stepped through. We didn't have to step through. (F) But, wait a minute now, they keep saying, correct me if I am wrong, every time TR says: "They tried to get us through..." (L) They said no... (F) It was always there. (J) Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged. (T) They didn't do anything but open the door. The Lizards opened the door and let us decide whether we were going to go through or not. (J) I still think the key is that we obliged by stepping through the door... (T) By our stepping through this door that the Lizards conveniently provided for us without actually doing anything to us, just opening it and showing it to us...
A: Provided? ! ?
Q: (L) They didn't provide it... (J) It always existed... (T)It's always there.... (J) It's there now... (T) The Lizards...
A: Yes, think of the Ruby slippers. What did Glenda tell Dorothy???
Q: (J) You can always go home. (L) You have always had the power to go home...
Q: (L) So, we always have the power to return to being STO? Even in 3rd density?
Q: (L) How does a 3rd density STO being conduct their life?
A: Discover.
Q: (T) I want to go back to the analogy of the door. The door has always been there. The temptation has always been there... (J) Is there... (T) Has, is, will be... is always.
A: "When" you went for the gold, you said "Hello" to the Lizards and all that that implies.
Q: (T) Okay that was what I was trying to get at. You said that the Lizards or the forces of STS opened the door.
A: No. Shouldn't say opened. We said "opened" only to introduce you to the concept, so that you would understand.
Q: (L) So, let's let go of the part that somebody "opened" the door. (T) The door was always there and always open. I was just trying to work with the analogy. So, the concept is that, as STO beings we had the choice of either going for the gold or not. By going for the gold, we became STS beings because going for the gold was STS.
Q: (T) And, in doing so, we ended up aligning ourselves with the 4th density Lizard Beings...
Q: (T) Because they are 4th density beings and they have a lot more abilities than we at 3rd density...
A: You used to be aligned with 4th density STO.
Q: (T) And we were 3rd density STO. But, by going for the gold we aligned ourselves with 4th density STS.
Q: (T) And by doing so we gave 4th density STS permission to do whatever they wish with us?
Q: (T) So, when they tell us that we gave them permission to abduct us, it is this they are referring to?
Q: (J) Go back to what they said before: "Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged." (T) We, as the human race, used our free will to switch from STO to STS. (L) So, at some level we have chosen the mess we are in and that is the Super Ancient Legend of the Fallen Angel, Lucifer. That is us. We fell by falling into that door, so to speak, going after the pot of gold, and when we fell through the door, the serpent bit us!
A: But this is a repeating syndrome.
Q: (L) Is it a repeating syndrome just for the human race or is it a repeating syndrome throughout all of creation?
A: It is the latter.
Q: (L) Is this a repeating syndrome throughout all of creation simply because it is the cyclic nature of things? Or is it as the Indians call it, Maya?
A: Either or.
Q: (T) Now, you keep referring to the movie, "The Wizard of Oz." You have been saying...
A: 6th density inspired.
Q: (T) You have good filmmakers up there in 6th density. (S) What other movies did they inspire? (T) Before we go off on a sidetrack like that, I'm still trying to grasp something here... okay, you keep referring to the movie, and that we have an ability within us that is something like the Ruby slippers that can take us back to STO any time we wish.
Q: (T) So, all this stuff we have been talking about, the realm border, the wave, raising the frequencies...
A: Realm wave is the "tornado."
Q: (T) That is the rough wave moving.
A: Subjective.
Q: (L) In the analogy of Dorothy and the whole thing, the place where she started out was Kansas, i.e. STO? (J) It was in black and white...
A: Not really.
Q: (L) Was going to the land of Oz the STO state?
A: STS.
Q: (L) So Oz was STS. And Kansas, not necessarily the physical surroundings, but the state of mind of Dorothy prior to the Oz experience, was the STO state.
Q: (L) So, we don't need necessarily to look at Kansas or the fact that it was filmed in black and white, it is just the state of mind. The going to Oz...
A: And Elvira Gulch.
Q: (J) The lady that turned into the witch.
A: The witch is the Lizards.
Q: (T) Yeah, okay. Tornado. Dorothy fell from the STO to the STS state through the tornado. Is this true?
Q: (T) The realm wave you equated to the tornado... (L) Did a realm wave interact with...
A: Analyze more carefully, suggest break to do so. BREAK (T) They are equating the tornado as the shift from STO to STS. (L) Maybe it also is a shift from STS to STO. (J) Yes, a shift from one to the other would be dramatic. (T) Was it a density shift also? The realm wave is supposed to be a density shift. A window between densities. Is there also a shifting between STO and STS? Is there a gateway that you go through? A door? (F) Oh God! There are so many possibilities here. (L) And if you switch into STO do you find yourself on a different Earth? (T) They said this tornado is representative of Dorothy going from STO to STS state. She also went from her reality to a totally different reality. (F) That's true. (J) But switching from one to the other is going to be traumatic. (T) They have been talking about a realm wave... (F) I don't think it matters which way, I just think that in that particular story it was laid out that way. (T) But what they have been telling us so far is that the realm wave is a window to move between densities. (J) Right. (T) But they just said to us that the tornado is an analogy of a realm wave. But the tornado was a passage from STO to STS, not from 3rd to 4th density. (J) Two different things. (F) True, however, a realm border passage may represent any kind of sudden shift? (T) That is what I am wondering. Can it also mean that not only would we shift from 3rd to 4th, but also would we shift from STS to STO and start out in an STO state there? And then have, again, whether or not we shift back to an STS state in 4th density? Do you always start out in an STO state? (L) Okay, let's stop. (F) No, because if a realm border is coming now, and they have told us over and over again that we are STS, and what they have actually told us is that the realm border is a shift from 3rd density to 4th density, and they never said it was a shift from STS to STO, they have said that it is our choice. (T) Yes, but they just referred to the tornado as this realm wave, and, in the Wizard the tornado was the symbol of shifting from STO to STS. (J) Is it. (T) I don't know. I'm just trying to get a handle on what they are trying to tell us here because it is something extremely important. (J) They have been saying "Ruby Slippers, Ruby Slippers," not "tornado, tornado." (T) Yeah, they said that just now, that the wave is the tornado. (F) I think that is a different subject, there. (T) But now it is the same symbology. The tornado took her from one point to another and the slippers took her back to point A again. Two different concepts. (F) Wait a minute. (L) They said that Kansas wasn't the STO state. (F) There are all kinds of intricate little things here, somehow there must be a way to connect it. You know what it is, remember the slippers, they said, meant that the pathway was always there for her to go home. (J) Yeah, but she had to kill the witch to get the slippers. (F) No, she thought she had to. Don't you remember Glenda telling her "Ooh, no dear, you can always go home. All you have to do is say 'there's no place like home.'" (J) Yeah, but you had to be wearing those slippers... (F) No, no... remember, that was an illusion. (L) You've always had the power to go home. (S) Now, you know what, the tornado could be 5th density, as she was looking out the window all these things passed by... (T) Yes, her life passed by her. (F) Yes, but they have told us that the realm border passage itself is going to result in all kinds of hairy stuff going on. (J) Like I say, switching from STS to STO or back, or from 3rd density to 4th density, it's going to be a violent... it is not going to be an easy passage either way. (F) Right. (J) It is a radical change in reality. (T) Yes, but for Dorothy, in the movie, it was violent in the fact that it was a tornado, though it did not physically hurt her. (J) Yes, and that is what we have been told, too. (F) She was scared... (T) Yes, but that was a mental thing... it was up here [pointing to head] where the hurt was. She didn't get hurt physically. (F) There is also another thing to speculate about, throughout the entire movie, she was never hurt physically. Through all the threats, she was never actually hurt. (T) It was also 1939, if the movie had been made in 1995 they would have had machine guns, missiles, chainsaws, and there would be body counts all over the place. And she still could have gone home anytime she wanted. You know, "Dorothy Meets the Terminator." (L) "Dorothy and the Chainsaw Massacre." (S) "Dorothy Goes to Elm Street." [Laughter] (T) It's the cross between a children's fairy story and a Stephen King Nightmare. (F) You know, the fundamentalists have attacked the Wizard of Oz. (L) They have? Why? (T) Because it is Satanic. (F) Yeah, they say it's Hollywood's effort to pull people away from Christianity and fundamentalism and all that jazz. (T) The Wizard of Oz is evil. To the fundamentalists. (F) Yes, because you don't need the celebration of Christ to get back to Kansas. (L) Yes, and Cinderella is politically incorrect. (T) Because she didn't sleep with one foot on the floor like all the sitcoms. (J) Excuse me? (T) I don't know. (S) We went from Oz to sitcoms? (J) I think you are mixing your metaphors. (S) That was Sleeping Beauty. (T) Yeah, that was Sleeping Beauty in the box. (J) And one foot on the floor. (L) No, Snow White was in the box. (T) Snow White was in the box. Yeah, Disney took all the things that had Beauty sleeping in them... (L) Did you ever stop and think about that symbology: Sleeping Beauty? Being awakened by a kiss? (F) Who turns into a frog. (L) No! (F) Oh, that's right; the frog turns into a prince. (L) That's another analogy. Being awakened from the illusion into which one has been put by the evil witch... (F) And Cinderella... (L) And also, in all of these fairy tales it is because of some choice and lack of knowledge... (J) Rumplestiltskin... (S) The Ugly Duckling... (T) Yeah, all of Grimm's fairy tales were really pretty grim. They have been cleaned up a whole lot. (L) Yeah, in the original Cinderella, the step sister cut off part of her foot to get it to fit the slipper and the Prince found her out because of the dripping blood. (JR and S***) Ooooh! Yuck! (T) Must have been the glass slipper, cut my foot! (L) Yeah, it's pretty grim. One cut her heel off and the other cut her toes off. (T) Are we getting anywhere? We got the idea that when we fell from STO to STS we gave the Lizzies the right to do what they are doing. So, when they make the statement that we said they could, we did.
A: Okay.
Q: (L) We are having a bit of a puzzlement here because we are wondering if the tornado which represents the realm wave is something that moves one from an STO state to an STS state while still remaining in 3rd density?
A: Okay, that is one way. Okay...
Q: (T) The realm border is not only a way of transferring from one density to another, but it is also a way of transiting from STS and STO and back?
A: Can be.
Q: (T) So, those who transit on this pass may transit from 3rd to 4th density and come out as an STO being?
A: In some of the passages.
Q: (L) Okay, so people can either go from STO to STS in 3rd or 4th density... any of these choices are open at this passing of the realm wave?
A: Any of the above according to the orientation of the wave.
Q: (L) And what is the orientation of the wave that is coming? Is it strictly to move us from 3rd density to 4th density? Is this a function of this wave?
A: We have told you this.
Q: (L) And they have told us that this is a wave from 3rd to 4th density. Some of the waves, apparently, can move from STO to STS... (T) Not the wave, the person passing through the wave. As this wave passes by, does the orientation of the wave depend upon the individual?
A: Compare to sea waves. Waves are a part of the fiber of all nature.
Q: (T) Is it going to depend on where on the wave you are relating to the cycle, the crest and the trough? As to which way you transition on it?
Q: (T) In other words, a wave that is going to transition from 3rd to 4th density will do so no matter where you are on the wave when it passes?
Q: (T) A wave that is aligned to transit people from STS to STO or vice versa will do that also?
A: Or you could "go under" instead.
Q: (T) Under the wave? (J) Under the water. (T) Then you wouldn't move at all. (L) You could be pulled under, you could drown and become part of the primordial soup! (T) Is that Minestrone?
A: Chicken Noodle. [Laughter.]
Q: (L) Am I right that if you go under you get sucked into the ocean and start cycling all over again?
A: It is not that simple.
Q: (J) I didn't think that was simple at all. (T) Let's not even start on that one. I'm still trying to work out this movement from STO to STS. You keep referring to the movie about Dorothy. In the movie she was told she could go home any time she wanted just by saying I want to go home, or whatever. That is a lot easier than going through all the conniptions and contankerations waiting out this wave that comes only once every so often. Is there a way for us to go back to STO that is easier and simpler than hanging out for 300,000 years waiting for this wave to come around?
A: Sure!
Q: (T) Okay, now we are getting somewhere. Where are we going? (L) Well, they already to shut my mouth. (T) But now you have caffeine, you can assist me. [Laughter] So, there is another way of doing this. (J) Visualization?
A: Now wait a minute, are you ready to just go to 4th density right now?
Q: (J) Well, probably not. I don't think I'm finished yet. (T) Yeah, I am ready. Right now. Let's roll! JR, feed the cats when you get home! (L) Even the idea of just taking off and leaving and abdicating your responsibilities and agreements is an STS thing. (T) Yeah, but I'd be 4th density STS. (S) You and the Lizzies! (T) Now, now, I wasn't saying... I'm not ready to go now because I'm wanted here! Anyway, what you are saying is that the realm wave is not the only way to make the transition, is this correct?
A: One idea presented.
Q: (T) That idea is the wave is the way of moving a large group of beings, is this true?
A: Off center.
Q: (L) Well, the wave is just part of a grand cycle. (T) And we are here to set up a frequency to pull as many beings through the wave, when it passes, and that is the whole purpose of why we are here... Is this so?
A: That implies interference with free will.
Q: (L) So, we are here to set up a frequency so that others may join with us... (J) And when we get to 4th density we make the choice or change from STS to STO... (L) Who do the munchkins represent?
A: 2nd density beings.
Q: (L) Do the monkeys represent the Grays?
A: If you wish.
Q: (L) Who do the Witches soldiers represent?
A: The Nephalim.
Q: (L) Who does the Wizard represent?
A: Think, learn, discover.
Q: (L) I think we have had enough on this subject.

Attachments

• wizard-of-oz1[1].jpg
    wizard-of-oz1[1].jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 656
  • 42608_ab[1].jpg
    42608_ab[1].jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 79
  • imagesCAGGPZ72.jpg
    imagesCAGGPZ72.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 653
  • billie-burke-picture-of-glinda-the-good-witch[1].jpg
    billie-burke-picture-of-glinda-the-good-witch[1].jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 77
c.a. said:
September 14, 2009, 09:18:56 Pm
Ok se when we are going to have the steps???
i will begin to cordinate my little feet

October 09, 2009, 04:33:35 PM »
That building of energies being -besides increasing knowledge, the prayer, meditation, and breathing- the group dances? So that when the supernova's light arrives it gives the final strike against the elite thanks to the energies built by the dances?
July 18, 2009, 03:44:31 Am
I've watched the traditional Celtic dances before, and they do indeed have a hypnotic and thrilling effect; however, there was this Japanese dance which I had watched long ago on a friends laptop which was really amazing. It wasn't exactly bamboo dancing, but they had long staffs/(bamboo's?) that they held and danced with while melodically tapping it on the wooden floor and also they wore wooden shoes I think, which they tapped as well - some where standing and some where sitting in a large group - and this dance was all done with a very thrilling rhythmic synchrony. I don't know what the dance was called and I've searched several times in the past and today in trying to find it with no luck. Does anyone have any idea what I am talking about? I may just have to try to get a hold of this old friend of mine and see if he remembers what I am talking about and the name of this video/dance.

Today at 06:07:04 PM »
The idea of combining a right group,right movement, right thought, and right sound all together sounds very powerful

Wow, i have been doing some research in the music selections for the "what are you listing to"?: And after reading this post i felt that this recent youtube i came across and found is relevant to this post. Please take monument and view it if you like, but there is a treat and better yet, a possble message in it from a couple clips that are in connection to the possibility of dance. At least so i think its worth 4cents.

DANCING WITH THE EARLY STARS CAGNEY HOPE SINATRA RAFT

Electric Light Orchestra Lyrics - Rock N' Roll Is King Lyrics

Listen everybody let me tell you 'bout the rock'n'roll
Feel that rhythm and it's really gonna thrill your soul
She said come along with me, to a land of make believe

She loves that rock'n'roll and she plays it all night long
That's all she ever tells me when I call her on the telephone
She says feel that jumpin' beat, and git up on your feet

Chorus

Oh let those guitars play
Play for me play for me
Oh let that song ring out
That's how it's meant to be

It rolls like a train that's comin' on down the track
She rolled over Beethoven and she gave Tchaikovsky back
She loves that drivin' beat, she goes dancin' on down the street

Repeat Chorus

When she comes around and I'm listenin' to the radio
She says you can't do that 'cos all I wanna do is rock'n'roll
Now here I'm gonna stay when that music starts to play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY4kDBklYBI&feature=related

Note moderators: This perhaps should be on the "what are you listening to" but its kind of interesting that it might have a connection to this thread, please bare with me.

Session March 11 1995

Q: (L) At one point we were told that time was an illusion that came into being at the "time" of the "Fall" in Eden, and this was said in such a way that I inferred that there were other illusions put into place at that time...
A: Time is an illusion that works for you because of your altered DNA state.
Q: (L) Okay, what other illusions?
A: Monotheism, the belief in one separate, all powerful entity.
Q: (L) What is another one of the illusions?
A: The need for physical aggrandizement.
Q: (L) The focus on the physical as the thing one needs to hold onto or protect. (T) Is separate the key word in regard to Monotheism?
Q: (L) What is another of the illusions?
A: Linear focus.
Q: (L) Anything else at this time?
A: Unidimensionality.
Q: (L) The veil... (J) The perception of only one dimension... (L) Were these illusions programmed into us genetically through our DNA?
Q: (L) Are there any others we should cover at this point?
A: Are you finished with the concept?
Q: (L) Well, I don't know. Can you tell us a little bit about how these illusions are enforced on us, how they are perceived by us?
A: If someone opens a door, and behind it you see a pot of gold, do you worry whether there is a poisonous snake behind the door hidden from view, before you reach for the pot of gold?
Q: (L) What does the gold represent?
A: Temptation to limitation.
Q: (L) What does the door represent?
A: Opening for limitation.
Q: (L) Was limitation presented as a pot of gold when, in fact, it was not? Was this a trick?
A: What is snake?
Q: (T) The Lizards? (J) Danger. (L) Okay, who opened the door. (J) We did. (T) No, what is the snake.
Q: (L) Does that mean we did not open the door?
Q: (T) Who opened the door?
A: Lizards.
Q: (L) So, we were, literally... (T) Who was the snake? (J) The Lizards, they are danger...
A: No!
Q: (L) Who was the snake?
A: Result of giving into temptation without caution, i.e. leaping before looking.
Q: (J) So we should exercise caution. (T) Okay, what was the snake? (J) The result of giving into temptation. The snake represents the classic... (L) So what you are saying to us is that the story of the temptation in Eden was the story of Humankind being led into this reality as a result of being tempted. So, the eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was...
A: Giving into temptation.
Q: (L) And this was a trick...
A: No! Tricks don't exist!
Q: (L) There is an issue here. (T) Okay, no trick, a trap?
A: No! Traps don't exist either. Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged.
Q: (T) Now wait a minute. I am losing the whole train here. What were we before the "Fall?"
A: 3rd density STO.
Q: (T) Didn't you tell us that 3rd density beings could not be STO? (L) No. They said there are 3rd density STO beings. (T) We are STS at this point because of what happened then?
Q: (T) Okay, now, we were STO at that time. The Lizards opened the door, we are using this as an allegory, I guess, the Lizards opened the door and showed us a pot of gold hoping that we would reach in for the pot, or walk through the door, when they were waiting for us on the other side in order to take us over in some way. Am I on the right track?
A: Hoping is incorrect idea.
Q: (T) Okay, what was it they were trying to do by enticing us?
A: Trying is incorrect idea; continue to probe for learning opportunity.
Q: (T) We were 3rd density STO at this time. Was this after the battle that had transpired? In other words, were we, as a 3rd density race, literally on our own at that point, as opposed to before?
A: Was battle.
Q: (L) The battle was in us?
A: Through you.
Q: (T) The battle was through us as to whether we would walk through this doorway... (L) The battle was fought through us, we were literally the battleground. (T) I got that, but I want to get back to this analogy to make sure where we are in the overall picture. The battle was going on when the door was opened. Was the battle over whether or not we walked through that door?
Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that point. You have said before that on this density we have the choice of being STS or STO.
A: Oh TR, the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!
Q: (T) Okay, so we are still looking at that pot of gold? What I am trying to find out is... there is something important here... (L) Let's back up and ask it this way: Prior to this event, humankind was or was not...
A: Prior to?
Q: (L) Okay, not prior. But, we are still talking about somewhat of a historical event in a sense even though it is all simultaneous. This event, somewhere on the cycle, was humankind all one soul, so to speak...
A: Backsliding.
Q: (T) We are moving backwards here. Okay, let's ask it this way...
A: Closer. You were with the thought waves, perhaps better to defer to him for this one.
Q: (L) Okay, I'll shut up. Carry on TR. (T) I need all the help I can get. (L) It's a tough one. (T) This must tie into why the Lizards and other aliens keep telling people that they have given their consent for abduction and so forth. We were STO and now we are STS. (J) Yeah, right.
A: Yes, continue.
Q: (T) We are working with the analogy. The gold was an illusion. The gold was not what we perceived it to be. It was a temptation that was given to us as STO beings on 3rd density. The door was opened by the Lizards.
A: No temptation, it was always there. Remember Dorothy and the Ruby slippers?
Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that time, before we stepped through. We didn't have to step through. (F) But, wait a minute now, they keep saying, correct me if I am wrong, every time TR says: "They tried to get us through..." (L) They said no... (F) It was always there. (J) Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged. (T) They didn't do anything but open the door. The Lizards opened the door and let us decide whether we were going to go through or not. (J) I still think the key is that we obliged by stepping through the door... (T) By our stepping through this door that the Lizards conveniently provided for us without actually doing anything to us, just opening it and showing it to us...
A: Provided? ! ?
Q: (L) They didn't provide it... (J) It always existed... (T)It's always there.... (J) It's there now... (T) The Lizards...
A: Yes, think of the Ruby slippers. What did Glenda tell Dorothy???
Q: (J) You can always go home. (L) You have always had the power to go home...
Q: (L) So, we always have the power to return to being STO? Even in 3rd density?
Q: (L) How does a 3rd density STO being conduct their life?
A: Discover.
Q: (T) I want to go back to the analogy of the door. The door has always been there. The temptation has always been there... (J) Is there... (T) Has, is, will be... is always.
A: "When" you went for the gold, you said "Hello" to the Lizards and all that that implies.
Q: (T) Okay that was what I was trying to get at. You said that the Lizards or the forces of STS opened the door.
A: No. Shouldn't say opened. We said "opened" only to introduce you to the concept, so that you would understand.
Q: (L) So, let's let go of the part that somebody "opened" the door. (T) The door was always there and always open. I was just trying to work with the analogy. So, the concept is that, as STO beings we had the choice of either going for the gold or not. By going for the gold, we became STS beings because going for the gold was STS.
Q: (T) And, in doing so, we ended up aligning ourselves with the 4th density Lizard Beings...
Q: (T) Because they are 4th density beings and they have a lot more abilities than we at 3rd density...
A: You used to be aligned with 4th density STO.
Q: (T) And we were 3rd density STO. But, by going for the gold we aligned ourselves with 4th density STS.
Q: (T) And by doing so we gave 4th density STS permission to do whatever they wish with us?
Q: (T) So, when they tell us that we gave them permission to abduct us, it is this they are referring to?
Q: (J) Go back to what they said before: "Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged." (T) We, as the human race, used our free will to switch from STO to STS. (L) So, at some level we have chosen the mess we are in and that is the Super Ancient Legend of the Fallen Angel, Lucifer. That is us. We fell by falling into that door, so to speak, going after the pot of gold, and when we fell through the door, the serpent bit us!
A: But this is a repeating syndrome.
Q: (L) Is it a repeating syndrome just for the human race or is it a repeating syndrome throughout all of creation?
A: It is the latter.
Q: (L) Is this a repeating syndrome throughout all of creation simply because it is the cyclic nature of things? Or is it as the Indians call it, Maya?
A: Either or.
Q: (T) Now, you keep referring to the movie, "The Wizard of Oz." You have been saying...
A: 6th density inspired.
Q: (T) You have good filmmakers up there in 6th density. (S) What other movies did they inspire? (T) Before we go off on a sidetrack like that, I'm still trying to grasp something here... okay, you keep referring to the movie, and that we have an ability within us that is something like the Ruby slippers that can take us back to STO any time we wish.
Q: (T) So, all this stuff we have been talking about, the realm border, the wave, raising the frequencies...
A: Realm wave is the "tornado."
Q: (T) That is the rough wave moving.
A: Subjective.
Q: (L) In the analogy of Dorothy and the whole thing, the place where she started out was Kansas, i.e. STO? (J) It was in black and white...
A: Not really.
Q: (L) Was going to the land of Oz the STO state?
A: STS.
Q: (L) So Oz was STS. And Kansas, not necessarily the physical surroundings, but the state of mind of Dorothy prior to the Oz experience, was the STO state.
Q: (L) So, we don't need necessarily to look at Kansas or the fact that it was filmed in black and white, it is just the state of mind. The going to Oz...
A: And Elvira Gulch.
Q: (J) The lady that turned into the witch.
A: The witch is the Lizards.
Q: (T) Yeah, okay. Tornado. Dorothy fell from the STO to the STS state through the tornado. Is this true?
Q: (T) The realm wave you equated to the tornado... (L) Did a realm wave interact with...
A: Analyze more carefully, suggest break to do so. BREAK (T) They are equating the tornado as the shift from STO to STS. (L) Maybe it also is a shift from STS to STO. (J) Yes, a shift from one to the other would be dramatic. (T) Was it a density shift also? The realm wave is supposed to be a density shift. A window between densities. Is there also a shifting between STO and STS? Is there a gateway that you go through? A door? (F) Oh God! There are so many possibilities here. (L) And if you switch into STO do you find yourself on a different Earth? (T) They said this tornado is representative of Dorothy going from STO to STS state. She also went from her reality to a totally different reality. (F) That's true. (J) But switching from one to the other is going to be traumatic. (T) They have been talking about a realm wave... (F) I don't think it matters which way, I just think that in that particular story it was laid out that way. (T) But what they have been telling us so far is that the realm wave is a window to move between densities. (J) Right. (T) But they just said to us that the tornado is an analogy of a realm wave. But the tornado was a passage from STO to STS, not from 3rd to 4th density. (J) Two different things. (F) True, however, a realm border passage may represent any kind of sudden shift? (T) That is what I am wondering. Can it also mean that not only would we shift from 3rd to 4th, but also would we shift from STS to STO and start out in an STO state there? And then have, again, whether or not we shift back to an STS state in 4th density? Do you always start out in an STO state? (L) Okay, let's stop. (F) No, because if a realm border is coming now, and they have told us over and over again that we are STS, and what they have actually told us is that the realm border is a shift from 3rd density to 4th density, and they never said it was a shift from STS to STO, they have said that it is our choice. (T) Yes, but they just referred to the tornado as this realm wave, and, in the Wizard the tornado was the symbol of shifting from STO to STS. (J) Is it. (T) I don't know. I'm just trying to get a handle on what they are trying to tell us here because it is something extremely important. (J) They have been saying "Ruby Slippers, Ruby Slippers," not "tornado, tornado." (T) Yeah, they said that just now, that the wave is the tornado. (F) I think that is a different subject, there. (T) But now it is the same symbology. The tornado took her from one point to another and the slippers took her back to point A again. Two different concepts. (F) Wait a minute. (L) They said that Kansas wasn't the STO state. (F) There are all kinds of intricate little things here, somehow there must be a way to connect it. You know what it is, remember the slippers, they said, meant that the pathway was always there for her to go home. (J) Yeah, but she had to kill the witch to get the slippers. (F) No, she thought she had to. Don't you remember Glenda telling her "Ooh, no dear, you can always go home. All you have to do is say 'there's no place like home.'" (J) Yeah, but you had to be wearing those slippers... (F) No, no... remember, that was an illusion. (L) You've always had the power to go home. (S) Now, you know what, the tornado could be 5th density, as she was looking out the window all these things passed by... (T) Yes, her life passed by her. (F) Yes, but they have told us that the realm border passage itself is going to result in all kinds of hairy stuff going on. (J) Like I say, switching from STS to STO or back, or from 3rd density to 4th density, it's going to be a violent... it is not going to be an easy passage either way. (F) Right. (J) It is a radical change in reality. (T) Yes, but for Dorothy, in the movie, it was violent in the fact that it was a tornado, though it did not physically hurt her. (J) Yes, and that is what we have been told, too. (F) She was scared... (T) Yes, but that was a mental thing... it was up here [pointing to head] where the hurt was. She didn't get hurt physically. (F) There is also another thing to speculate about, throughout the entire movie, she was never hurt physically. Through all the threats, she was never actually hurt. (T) It was also 1939, if the movie had been made in 1995 they would have had machine guns, missiles, chainsaws, and there would be body counts all over the place. And she still could have gone home anytime she wanted. You know, "Dorothy Meets the Terminator." (L) "Dorothy and the Chainsaw Massacre." (S) "Dorothy Goes to Elm Street." [Laughter] (T) It's the cross between a children's fairy story and a Stephen King Nightmare. (F) You know, the fundamentalists have attacked the Wizard of Oz. (L) They have? Why? (T) Because it is Satanic. (F) Yeah, they say it's Hollywood's effort to pull people away from Christianity and fundamentalism and all that jazz. (T) The Wizard of Oz is evil. To the fundamentalists. (F) Yes, because you don't need the celebration of Christ to get back to Kansas. (L) Yes, and Cinderella is politically incorrect. (T) Because she didn't sleep with one foot on the floor like all the sitcoms. (J) Excuse me? (T) I don't know. (S) We went from Oz to sitcoms? (J) I think you are mixing your metaphors. (S) That was Sleeping Beauty. (T) Yeah, that was Sleeping Beauty in the box. (J) And one foot on the floor. (L) No, Snow White was in the box. (T) Snow White was in the box. Yeah, Disney took all the things that had Beauty sleeping in them... (L) Did you ever stop and think about that symbology: Sleeping Beauty? Being awakened by a kiss? (F) Who turns into a frog. (L) No! (F) Oh, that's right; the frog turns into a prince. (L) That's another analogy. Being awakened from the illusion into which one has been put by the evil witch... (F) And Cinderella... (L) And also, in all of these fairy tales it is because of some choice and lack of knowledge... (J) Rumplestiltskin... (S) The Ugly Duckling... (T) Yeah, all of Grimm's fairy tales were really pretty grim. They have been cleaned up a whole lot. (L) Yeah, in the original Cinderella, the step sister cut off part of her foot to get it to fit the slipper and the Prince found her out because of the dripping blood. (JR and S***) Ooooh! Yuck! (T) Must have been the glass slipper, cut my foot! (L) Yeah, it's pretty grim. One cut her heel off and the other cut her toes off. (T) Are we getting anywhere? We got the idea that when we fell from STO to STS we gave the Lizzies the right to do what they are doing. So, when they make the statement that we said they could, we did.
A: Okay.
Q: (L) We are having a bit of a puzzlement here because we are wondering if the tornado which represents the realm wave is something that moves one from an STO state to an STS state while still remaining in 3rd density?
A: Okay, that is one way. Okay...
Q: (T) The realm border is not only a way of transferring from one density to another, but it is also a way of transiting from STS and STO and back?
A: Can be.
Q: (T) So, those who transit on this pass may transit from 3rd to 4th density and come out as an STO being?
A: In some of the passages.
Q: (L) Okay, so people can either go from STO to STS in 3rd or 4th density... any of these choices are open at this passing of the realm wave?
A: Any of the above according to the orientation of the wave.
Q: (L) And what is the orientation of the wave that is coming? Is it strictly to move us from 3rd density to 4th density? Is this a function of this wave?
A: We have told you this.
Q: (L) And they have told us that this is a wave from 3rd to 4th density. Some of the waves, apparently, can move from STO to STS... (T) Not the wave, the person passing through the wave. As this wave passes by, does the orientation of the wave depend upon the individual?
A: Compare to sea waves. Waves are a part of the fiber of all nature.
Q: (T) Is it going to depend on where on the wave you are relating to the cycle, the crest and the trough? As to which way you transition on it?
Q: (T) In other words, a wave that is going to transition from 3rd to 4th density will do so no matter where you are on the wave when it passes?
Q: (T) A wave that is aligned to transit people from STS to STO or vice versa will do that also?
A: Or you could "go under" instead.
Q: (T) Under the wave? (J) Under the water. (T) Then you wouldn't move at all. (L) You could be pulled under, you could drown and become part of the primordial soup! (T) Is that Minestrone?
A: Chicken Noodle. [Laughter.]
Q: (L) Am I right that if you go under you get sucked into the ocean and start cycling all over again?
A: It is not that simple.
Q: (J) I didn't think that was simple at all. (T) Let's not even start on that one. I'm still trying to work out this movement from STO to STS. You keep referring to the movie about Dorothy. In the movie she was told she could go home any time she wanted just by saying I want to go home, or whatever. That is a lot easier than going through all the conniptions and contankerations waiting out this wave that comes only once every so often. Is there a way for us to go back to STO that is easier and simpler than hanging out for 300,000 years waiting for this wave to come around?
A: Sure!
Q: (T) Okay, now we are getting somewhere. Where are we going? (L) Well, they already to shut my mouth. (T) But now you have caffeine, you can assist me. [Laughter] So, there is another way of doing this. (J) Visualization?
A: Now wait a minute, are you ready to just go to 4th density right now?
Q: (J) Well, probably not. I don't think I'm finished yet. (T) Yeah, I am ready. Right now. Let's roll! JR, feed the cats when you get home! (L) Even the idea of just taking off and leaving and abdicating your responsibilities and agreements is an STS thing. (T) Yeah, but I'd be 4th density STS. (S) You and the Lizzies! (T) Now, now, I wasn't saying... I'm not ready to go now because I'm wanted here! Anyway, what you are saying is that the realm wave is not the only way to make the transition, is this correct?
A: One idea presented.
Q: (T) That idea is the wave is the way of moving a large group of beings, is this true?
A: Off center.
Q: (L) Well, the wave is just part of a grand cycle. (T) And we are here to set up a frequency to pull as many beings through the wave, when it passes, and that is the whole purpose of why we are here... Is this so?
A: That implies interference with free will.
Q: (L) So, we are here to set up a frequency so that others may join with us... (J) And when we get to 4th density we make the choice or change from STS to STO... (L) Who do the munchkins represent?
A: 2nd density beings.
Q: (L) Do the monkeys represent the Grays?
A: If you wish.
Q: (L) Who do the Witches soldiers represent?
A: The Nephalim.
Q: (L) Who does the Wizard represent?
A: Think, learn, discover.
Q: (L) I think we have had enough on this subject.

Hi c.a.!
I have often thought about this topic where dance and movement can serve a technical purpose for those who know. I suspect we (well, Laura mainly) could be on the verge of figuring something out about it, and maybe rediscovering it.
I noticed you put pictures of wizard of oz, which I recall is 6D inspired story with deeper levels for the discerning eye to see.
I have been intrigued by other possible 6D influence in our art.
Are you suggesting this song is 6D inspired? I don't say it is not, but I don't see it on first glance, anyways.

Very exciting session! Thanks for sharing Laura and others! Are there any video links to these dances?

Also I find when I go for a run things fade away and I enter into a rhythmic thought process where I have total calmness. Is this similar to the effect these dances will have?

Laura said:
Session Date: July 16th 2009
[...]
Q: (L) Well, okay. How close were any of those to the original maze dances?

A: There were elements of the archaic techno-spiritual practice in a couple of them. The first and second were closest in step and pace.

Q: (L) Okay, well, what could be added to the step and the pace to get it closer?

A: One of two ways: dance a spiral with the "bridge" on the turn out of the center or dance a formal maze and the same maneuver on the turns.

Q: (L) I guess the bridge is where they have their hands together and they kind of turn inside out. (DD) Right, that was cool. Is the time signature of the music that they're doing this to of any significance?

A: Yes, but it can be different depending on the aim. Remember that these maneuvers literally change the "field" in which the participants are moving. This can change things on many levels, even including turning DNA on or off.

Q: (L) I once speculated, and I don't remember where I speculated about it, that a human being has a certain field - like a morphic field - and they are connected in various ways to the field in which they interact... that everything else has a field and all these fields interconnect and intersperse, and that people who perform certain formalized maneuvers based on some technology which we don't know or understand, that it's in a sense - because somebody had told me once that information is stored or retrieved on a computer by a single electron being moved in a certain way on a microchip, that it was a pathway that it follows, and that the pathway that it follows means something - so my idea was perhaps human beings in a sense can be like electrons moving within a certain field. If a group of electrons line themselves up and move in a certain way, it adds some sort of considerable - it's like a significant movement of energy - it creates a current. And this creation of a current is like something that enables you to connect to this other realm, this other density. It's almost like you're creating a cord or something, a tube, or some kind of...

A: A "conduit" maybe?

Q: (L) But anyhow, does that idea make sense? (Ark) Well, theoretically it makes sense. But my question is suppose it is done. And it has probably been done by many people. What are the visible consequences?

A: Under the right circumstances, with knowledge, awareness and, most important of all, BEING (letters came very slowly in contrast to the rest of the message, which was fast), there can be openings of portals for many purposes. Remember the Maruts and their baskets? How about a little "travel" if needed for a positive purpose?
[...]

I just felt like watching some "sword dancing" on Youtube today and I ended up finding this video which made me come and find this quote above. Anyways, please see if you guys think that the dance in this streamed video is helpful or not in regards to what is being talked about in the quoted session above. Peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gUZfsKJk1M&NR=1

Quote from laura:
L) Well it kind of reminds me... Remember when I talk about my power walking, when I get on the treadmill and I kind of meditate on the treadmill and focus on whatever is needed, and somehow it usually kind of happens? This business the Cs are talking about is power walking on steroids.

Can anyone do this? I am curious as to how you do this? I have a friend that says when he is gonna be late somewhere, that he can get there on time by thinking about it. kind of slowing down time for himself, and that he will never get a red light, etc.
Also, regarding the dances, have you been able to refine this technique to the point of teaching it, via video? Perhaps something online that whoever chooses to can all do it at the same time from their homes?

davey72 said:
Can anyone do this? I am curious as to how you do this? I have a friend that says when he is gonna be late somewhere, that he can get there on time by thinking about it. kind of slowing down time for himself, and that he will never get a red light, etc.

I would be very sceptic about that, there are many possibilities why he thinks that he can do this ! the brain is a very complex tool.

davey72 said:
Also, regarding the dances, have you been able to refine this technique to the point of teaching it, via video? Perhaps something online that whoever chooses to can all do it at the same time from their homes?
I second that question.

Pashalis said:
davey72 said:
I second that question.

I third that question! With the dire things that appear to be in store for us all in the very, VERY near future (e.g., severe food shortages, BLack Death, etc.), groups of properly cleansed and connected people could possibly ameliorate the situation HUGELY!!!!!!

Was it decided, or discovered, that the dances would not help in the way that the C's said they would? Or have they just been shelved? If the potential is there for helping in the way the C's said (shutting off the 4th density power supply to the PTB on Earth), please, please, teach me the dances!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonrisa

March 19 is a full lunar eclipse and I will not dance. But it turned out that in a city near me, will perform "the lord of dance" Riverdance. Today, by chance at work I learned a coincidence?.
So I go on display March 19.

Always a joy to read these sessions and the feedback. I dont quite know why but all this stuff just seems to make sense in some way. I seems an "aha" moment is in the making. All these connecting the dots and ourselves in the process is quite fun, to say the least :D

Laura said:
13 July 97

Q: Okay. I have been looking for a "Percy" in the paper, but the only one I have found was the attorney for the Shabazz kid who killed his grandmother by setting fire to their apartment.

A: Keep eyes and mind open.

Q: What was the Eleusinian mystery? Is this what we are supposed to be tracking back to? I mean, this is sort of where I have ended up?

A: One leg of the table.

Q: Okay, what is this P-S related to that appears on the stone slab from the Rennes le Chateau churchyard? Everybody is talking about the "Priory of Sion." But, what does this P-S mean? Is that it?

A: Look into ancient tongues...

Q: Ancient tongues? Get me a little closer to it!

A: Swords, daggers pierce...

Q: Is this P-S something about "Percy?" Swords, daggers, pierce... Damascus? Damascus steel?

A: Search for learning.

Q: Okay. Now, I have got this "Et in Arcadia ego" rearranged to "Tiena arca Ida geo." Am I onto something here, or am I nowhere near it?

Q: And we have the Rho-Chi for Rosy Cross, and we have the Ida, which is Tejeda on Tenerife, and we have the REDDIS, which I am interpreting as Rhedae, or Rhea, which is another name for Ceres or Demeter, and REGIS as Dionysus, one being the earth and the other being the spirit, and the CELLIS being the feminine principle, and the Arcis being the masculin principle... and then we have this Prae-cum which is above the spider image. Why is the arrow pointing from the P-S down to the spider? What is the spider?

A: You know of the spider!

Q: Well, yes, but I know what I know, but I don't know if I am getting anywhere!

A: You will when you connect "the dots."

Q: Connect the dots... My God! Swords, daggers.... I GET IT!

A: It is the "destiny!"

Q: Yeah! I just got the image of the "Piercing of the spider," rather like pinning it to a piece of paper as a specimen where it can no longer spin its web and entrap!!!

Okay, that piercing of the spider goes back to "packs a potent punch" and the requirement for a group that incarnated for a certain purpose to get together. I think that "recipe" can refer to dancing. (Ought to mention that the individual attending that session, "C***", was/is a dancer.

I finished reading 'Montsegur and the Mystery of the Cathars' by Jean Markale and he mentions a painting found at Rennes-les-Bains church called Christ with the Hare. So I went looking to see the painting and ran across this site http://www.rlcresearch.com/2007/11/10/christ-and-the-hare/ that has a small view of it (can't find larger) and the web page mentions a spider possibly being hidden in the clouds of the painting (I can't see it with the small view) and the name spider in some way being in relation to the name of the region (sorry the site won't let me cut and paste). Thought I would mention it since it has some relation to the above quoted session.

Hi Bear,

Slightly larger image below. - Source

christ1.jpg
detail.gif

Vulcan59 said:
Hi Bear,

Slightly larger image below.

Thanks Vulcan59,

There is also another painting 'Crucifixtion' found at the same church that fits with the 'Christ and the Hare' to provide a larger scene.
http://www.rlcresearch.com/2007/11/10/combined-pieta/

Bear said:
Thanks Vulcan59,

There is also another painting 'Crucifixtion' found at the same church that fits with the 'Christ and the Hare' to provide a larger scene.
http://www.rlcresearch.com/2007/11/10/combined-pieta/

Here it is. :)

detail2.jpg

13 July 97

Q: Okay. Now, I have got this "Et in Arcadia ego" rearranged to "Tiena arca Ida geo." Am I onto something here, or am I nowhere near it?

Interesting similarity of "Arcadia" and "Adriatic" :huh:

Y...

Back
Top Bottom