Session 16 July 2016

nicklebleu,
in this way of "intent" i find useful the definition
of Being mentation:
This is a term used by Gurdjieff referring to thinking beyond the passive associative mechanism of the brain by the effort of the will. Being-mentation is not just thinking with the brain but it is thinking with one's entire presence.

Being-mentation cannot be done theoretically, it must be done actively by the use of one's will. This activity puts the thinker into a proper relationship with his own thoughts. The thinker now becomes the active participant in this relationship rather then just a passive instrument. It puts the thinker more in touch with who he is, his essential nature. It allows the thinker to think beyond the automatic associative thinking mechanism of the physical brain allowing for spontaneous or creative thinking.

Active being-mentation allows for the proper digestion and assimilation of experience. This is comparable to the digestion of food. Food may enter the organism but a long digestive process goes on before this food is sufficiently refined to enter the bloodstream and thus become inseparably absorbed into the organism. Until this happens the food is not part of the eater: He may lose it altogether by getting sick. Active being mentation is the process which facilitates the digestion of experience and allows it to become part of one's own essence.

Being-mentation is the thinker thinking with the brain rather then the brain thinking for the thinker. It is thinking as thinking would be in man if he were as he ought to be. An example of active being-mentation is the type of thinking that was used by those who passed on information through the use of allegories, myths, and fairy tales.
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Being_mentation :headbanger:

Laura said:
Richard S said:
Avala said:
Oh well, I was totally wrong about the coup in Turkey and Erdogan. I must rethink my "kill all the psychopaths!" thinking :) Although I'm not sure that Erdogan will align with Russia, he probably will try to 'swim' on his own.

I think the idea that Erdogan is going to try to exist all on his own is pretty unlikely. At the moment he is doing his best to 'clean house' of all the agents and traitors put in place by the Western powers and is certainly aware that he has remorseless and powerful forces to contend with who have just demonstrated their desire to do him in.

He might be crazy but he is not likely to be stupid enough to think he doesn't need some 'backup' if he is going to survive for long. Most likely he is going to align himself and his country with the Eastern powers now that he has the opportunity to do so.

One can't help but think back to Hugo Chavez who, if he had been presented with such an overt opportunity to clean house, might have been alive today.

We discussed it a lot back then and how difficult it is to understand Political Ponerology and the necessity for cleaning house, and how it is always presented by psychopaths in paramoralistic ways: "Oh, he's become a dictator..."

This topic is are currently very interesting because of moral dilemmas about cleaning, and all that reminds me of something extra. I live in an area that was part of Yugoslavia, ruled by Tito. Tito was appreciated in the world and at home. Yugoslavia was a famous and influential country. But when he died, Yugoslavia fell apart, people began to kill each other, the industry collapsed, Republics sinking into debt ... And now Tito is popularly called "dictator". All the forces of darkness have now stood up, some kind of Nazis: the Ustasha, Chetniks (and Islamic extremists as something new emerge), they were repressed during the "dictatorship." They are now angry at Tito and try to discredit him. But what they did from that what he created? They destroyed everything. They were destroyed, killed and spread hatred - and they claim that Tito is bad. But now I understand better - if the State were to be successful, has to reduce parasites.

"A: Imagine all your group with their crystal connections then beginning to utilize them in unison?

Q: (L) In other words, once everybody who requests them finally gets their crystals, there's a possibility that we could then organize utilization of the crystals in like a sychronization or something? Doing EE together, singing songs together, reciting some of our protection texts...

(Pierre) Does everyone doing something like that together possibly lead to a change of state, change of reality?

A: Indeed!"

With global access to social media, and as many followers as ya'll have, such a synchronization could be realized with an enormous number of people, on a very grand scale.
I've been singing to my crystals and charging them with intention, as I'm sure your other followers have.
I wonder what would happen if we all sat down and focused/recited/EEed/sang at the same time... !

Laura said:
(L) I fell over the dog that time. Ya know, I guess I oughta write these things down with all the details around them so that I can figure out the...

(Pierre) That's gonna be a big book! [laughter]
Thanks for the session!

This is an off-the-wall thought, maybe, but the above lines gave me a funny idea: what if that "book" was another Secret History of the World? I mean a book exploring the connection between our experiences and our state of knowledge, awareness, and being? But I suppose that is partly what the most recent book is about (I have not read it yet)? Reminds me that I have much reading to do and have been slacking.

This session is a wake-up call for me, as I've been basically away from the forum and dissociating (playing videogames), thinking every or nearly every day about getting more involved again and "straightening out", but not making it. It is disturbing and sobering to think that I could opening the group to STS energies that can seriously impact people's lives and the group's potential energy towards the overall Aim.

zak said:
nicklebleu,
in this way of "intent" i find useful the definition
of Being mentation:
This is a term used by Gurdjieff referring to thinking beyond the passive associative mechanism of the brain by the effort of the will. Being-mentation is not just thinking with the brain but it is thinking with one's entire presence.

Being-mentation cannot be done theoretically, it must be done actively by the use of one's will. This activity puts the thinker into a proper relationship with his own thoughts. The thinker now becomes the active participant in this relationship rather then just a passive instrument. It puts the thinker more in touch with who he is, his essential nature. It allows the thinker to think beyond the automatic associative thinking mechanism of the physical brain allowing for spontaneous or creative thinking.

Active being-mentation allows for the proper digestion and assimilation of experience. This is comparable to the digestion of food. Food may enter the organism but a long digestive process goes on before this food is sufficiently refined to enter the bloodstream and thus become inseparably absorbed into the organism. Until this happens the food is not part of the eater: He may lose it altogether by getting sick. Active being mentation is the process which facilitates the digestion of experience and allows it to become part of one's own essence.

Being-mentation is the thinker thinking with the brain rather then the brain thinking for the thinker. It is thinking as thinking would be in man if he were as he ought to be. An example of active being-mentation is the type of thinking that was used by those who passed on information through the use of allegories, myths, and fairy tales.
http://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Being_mentation :headbanger:

Thanks for the quote, zak - usefull indeed and much clearer!
:)

donavexx said:
"A: Imagine all your group with their crystal connections then beginning to utilize them in unison?

Q: (L) In other words, once everybody who requests them finally gets their crystals, there's a possibility that we could then organize utilization of the crystals in like a sychronization or something? Doing EE together, singing songs together, reciting some of our protection texts...

(Pierre) Does everyone doing something like that together possibly lead to a change of state, change of reality?

A: Indeed!"

With global access to social media, and as many followers as ya'll have, such a synchronization could be realized with an enormous number of people, on a very grand scale.
I've been singing to my crystals and charging them with intention, as I'm sure your other followers have.
I wonder what would happen if we all sat down and focused/recited/EEed/sang at the same time... !

Hi donavexx! Since this is your first post, we like to invite new members to give an introductory post in the Newbies section - just a quick intro about how you found the forum, what you've read of Laura's work and other recommended reading, etc. It doesn't need to be long and you can take a look at some of the other introductory posts to see how others have done it.

Welcome to the forum!

Hello!

I wasn't coming here recently because I realized that I don't do any good and I just write crap :)I don't want to do harm with my wishful thinking and being a crazy lady who doesn't know what to do with her life. I'll admire you from the distance :)
Thank you for everything and I apologize for bothering and negative energy.

Martina said:
Hello!

I wasn't coming here recently because I realized that I don't do any good and I just write crap :)I don't want to do harm with my wishful thinking and being a crazy lady who doesn't know what to do with her life. I'll admire you from the distance :)
Thank you for everything and I apologize for bothering and negative energy.

Hello Martina,

Having hope and think positive is a pretty nice thing to do I think and it's very different from living in your dream wishing for something better without doing anything. As Sean Penn tells to Ben Stiller in the secret life of Walter Mitty :"you should live your dream rather than dreaming your life".

It's also hard to add something interesting sometimes since there are so many interesting people around here but you never know. Even a piece of your own experience, a thank or anything else can be usefull to someone.

Besides, the most important thing is your will to do the right thing according to you. If you think that you're sending negative energy, you will do it. Don't feel sorry for that, just think about sending positive energy and try your best to change your behaviour if you don't like it.

For what it worths, maybe you could change your avatar for something more positive at first ;D

At the end, don't never forget that you're not alone and you always be welcome here if you really want to be here.

I thought about crystals and possible way of using them. I have re-read session and would like to refer to this fragment:
Q: (Pierre) Well, a solution for psychic people is to be in an environment where psychic energy is good.

Is there in the house a one main crystal? I think that members could transfer positive psychic energy to the main crystal which then work as the psychic projector over the house, to give you additional protection and some good energy to enhance friendly atmosphere in your closest environment.

Little crystals would (which are already programmed to be Cass Connection Crystals) work as the power relays for psychic energies of members and then this energy will be transform to the main Crystal which be as the big accumulator. I don't know how it exactly working but maybe this is some idea.

I would like to add that, what is interesting, the crystal project arise more or less in the same time with this Pokemon craziness. But as the Pokemon game work as the diffuser of the energy, the crystal project work as the focuser of the energy.

Sorry to be late, but I had to go through the thread before posting.

romochar said:
Quote from Laura: One can't help but think back to Hugo Chavez who, if he had been presented with such an overt opportunity to clean house, might have been alive today.

Thank you for the session which is a perfect example of synchronous events in my own personnal life story. As for the above quote, I wonder (since we have had to do this in our own home environment recently) if many of the forum members have had to come face to face with a similar situation (cleaning house) in the recent past? It seems to me that the past month or so has been a time when certain peoples true colors have come through more and more, and that we (familly unit) have come to the conclusion that in order to protect ourselves it was better to cut several ties?! Even though this has been an ongoing process for some years, the past few months have been more intense, in a sense?

Again: Thank you for your great work, and the desire to share with us such important communications.

Ditto for me romochar! I did & do it in presenting myself as a very not interesting person. So, They leave me without realizing that it was my purpose. And I so avoided the quarrels.

Mark said:
Just want to say huge thanks to the C's and everyone involved in the sessions for all these many years. Your hard work has helped so many people with a hunger for knowledge better understand what's going on in the world and within themselves. Your work has already added to objective discourse, and to the pool of knowledge regarding many subjects being discussed in this group, and increasingly, by more and more people in general - butterfly wings.

The idea of people connecting energetically via the crystals for positive effects is very inspiring. It would be sort of like a 'real' Internet, as opposed to the primitive, third-density, compromised thing we know. :)

Ditto for that too!

And finally, thank you to the Château Crew for this session! :perfect:

I particularly appreciated the part on the whishful thinking because that made me realize to what extent I was often plunged inside it during the last year while I've had to manage a situation very difficult in my marriage.

Thank you for all you're doing for us! :hug:

[quote author= Mandrak][quote author= Laura]One can't help but think back to Hugo Chavez who, if he had been presented with such an overt opportunity to clean house, might have been alive today.

We discussed it a lot back then and how difficult it is to understand Political Ponerology and the necessity for cleaning house, and how it is always presented by psychopaths in paramoralistic ways: "Oh, he's become a dictator..."[/quote]

This topic is are currently very interesting because of moral dilemmas about cleaning, and all that reminds me of something extra. I live in an area that was part of Yugoslavia, ruled by Tito. Tito was appreciated in the world and at home. Yugoslavia was a famous and influential country. But when he died, Yugoslavia fell apart, people began to kill each other, the industry collapsed, Republics sinking into debt ... And now Tito is popularly called "dictator". All the forces of darkness have now stood up, some kind of Nazis: the Ustasha, Chetniks (and Islamic extremists as something new emerge), they were repressed during the "dictatorship." They are now angry at Tito and try to discredit him. But what they did from that what he created? They destroyed everything. They were destroyed, killed and spread hatred - and they claim that Tito is bad. But now I understand better - if the State were to be successful, has to reduce parasites.[/quote]

Sometimes difficult and hard decisions must be taken for the greater good. And it’s not only about cleaning house. It's also about setting a system in place that keeps it secure from western recruited agents inside it's own borders.

I am reminded by Nelson Mandela when he said the following about Cuba :

"We admire the sacrifices of the Cuban people in maintaining their independence and sovereignty in face of the vicious imperialist-orchestrated campaign to destroy the impressive gain made in the Cuban Revolution. We too want to control our own destiny."

Hugo Chavez lost like so many did. And with him went Venezuela.

Chavez was no stranger of calling the US what it is and how it operates:

He didn't held any secrets, I hope one day the majority of world leaders will come clear how the US keeps the world hostage.

Chavez: US weapon test caused Haiti earthquake

https://youtu.be/Q9QtZkT8OBQ

[quote author= 30 January 2010](L) I have a question. I've been waiting for somebody to ask it, but since nobody is going to ask it, I want to ask it: Was the Haiti earthquake an induced earthquake, or was it totally natural?

A: (Planchette swirls on board) INDUCED! Bet you didn't expect that, did you?!

Q: (L) Frankly, I didn't. Because I've already gone on record saying it wasn't. I just poo-pooed the whole idea as too far out there. (laughter) So now I've gotta...

(Joe) Well, it was the Russians who said that, wasn't it?

A: No!

Q: (Joe) Didn't you tell us the Russians reported that?

(L) The question I want to ask is, how do they induce earthquakes? (To Ark) How do you think they induce earthquakes? (Joe) Space-based satellite

(Ark) Well, just search the internet! (laughter) Yeah, it's on the internet. You create special waves that go into the earth and propagate in the right direction...

(L) I don't believe it. They don't have enough power to do that.

(Joe) I want to know who induced it?

A: U.S.

Q: (Joe) At the government level, or super-secret nonsense?

A: Secret gov.

Q: (L) And how did they do this? Was this from some kind of waves that Ark is talking about?

A: Close. And notice that no one is arguing with them right now!

Q: (L) In other words, you've got something that can do that, nobody's gonna mess with you.

(Ark) But the main question is, did they really want to induce it in the neighborhood of Haiti, or it was a mistake?

A: Yes, the prep was done.

Q: (Andromeda) So they intentionally did it to Haiti.

(Ark) What I would do, I would use a submarine and go near the fault, and do the job using these submarines as a so to say amplifiers for something. There are these faults under the ocean. It's enough to move this fault in the right direction with the right frequency, and you get it.

A: Too dangerous that way because the pulses would also destroy the sub. Better to use triangulated space-based weapons.

Q: (Belibaste) Why did they target Haiti specifically?

A: Close to South America. Convenient, oil, other factors of imperialistic nature.

Q: (Andromeda) Was it like a test?

A: No.

Q: (Burma Jones) Not a test, so they've used this thing a lot before?

(Joe) They used it on the Columbia.

A: Once or twice.

Q: (Joe) Used on the space shuttle.

(Psyche) That's why Chavez was so sure.

(Ark) It's probably much easier for the island than on the mainland...

(L) Yeah, because you've got separation with the ocean bed and different strata. It would be too uncontrollable if you started zapping a fault on a large land body.

(Andromeda) Like California?

(Joe) When they said, "notice how no one is arguing with them now", does that mean that most major nations in the world are aware that this was a...

A: Yes[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom