Session 16 July 2016

MK Scarlett said:
Avala said:
I must admit, and I'm aware that I could be not normal for that, but when I am thinking on "the end" "SPLAT and KABOOM" I feel very happy and euphoric, like: 'let it come already, cant wait to see!" and without any fear. In the same time I feel some pressure and darkness (very increased in the last time, I would say) and the fear from the future. Two very contradictory feelings at the same time.

This is something I can understand too, as I feel the same than you: some kind of "happiness" for the end which might be more specifically some kinf of "relief", and more fear/pressure/darkness/urgence recently all at the same time.

Again, thanks Laura for the thread and everyone for your inputs.
Share the same feeling about 'end' of the world, but I still struggle with some lessons like I'm on the beginning of this journey. That makes me sad. It is so easy to be manipulated by hormones and programms. In this days where it is so hot and work is hard, and people are very OPS oriented, I found only dissociation like a source of enjoyment. I fear that this lesson about dissociation I will never succeed to prevail, at least not when the end comes. Always something waiting, but never reach to the point when something is over.

munaychasumaq said:
Indeed!!! i am agree.By the way,Chu, how you doing?we were talking about you in the last Saturday chat in espanol.It Is everything all right?

I'm fine, thanks! Just too busy lately to participate on the live chat or on the show, but I've been listening to them and the Spanish team is doing a great job. See you there soon. :)

Thank you zak and Galaxia 2002 for the quotes you shared. Very appropriate in the context of the crystals and this discussion, I think.

bjorn said:
I don't know if you all understand the alternative if we don't win ? :

[quote author= July 25, 1998]A: We have told you before: the Nazi experience was a "trial run," and by now you see the similarities, do you not?

The darkest pages of humanity are about to written.

We have to win. I don't know how, but we have to. If we don't, we can only beg for planetary destruction. And it seems this will be the fate for many in the times to come.

We begged for planetary destruction, until now, because we didn't know better. Now we know better, how to avoid or considerably mitigate the whole thing by simply evading it via creating a new world. How? Via singing accompanied by intense visualization powered by the pure emotions "Into the garden" evokes.

Surprisingly, I'm getting good at singing, compared to the first hoarse utterings, where some audible sounds came out here and there, while I attempted to sing "I come to the garden.."

What we have to do is really simple: Same way of visualization the Chateau Team did for getting the house and everything else: visualizations on treadmill substituted by singing visualization.

Once the Crystal Network is complete, meaning everyone is set up, organize singing sessions, which I think (just as an intro really to what is coming) will completely break the lizards frequency fence.. as a first step.

Visualization:
Concentrate while singing and visualize Putin coming out of a really important, key meeting: proceed with these images as you proceed in the song
- Putin laughing,
- happy,
- with the look of total success on his face,
- that he achieved what he wanted it will be a turning point for the whole world toward the better.

Nothing concrete, just as was done by the original treadmill visualizations. What to concentrate on - a visualization script for the group- can be set up same way as the song Into the Garden was written.
A short script of visualization:
1. concentrate on this first, Completely pure intent, i.e., open. Nonanticipatory, so we open all the channels of creativity.
2. Then come toward this visualization a powerful image series about our life, about the life of others, this happy and that, nothing specifics, just what kind of news we would like to read on RT.
3. While singing concentrate on you getting into an uplifting mood reading the fantastic news about Russia and the Coalition's achievements worldwide.

You are already singing to the crystals, practicing, holding the lovely frequency and generating a fresh momentum for a New Life. There was a wonderful Health & Wellness radio show about the heart recently we all could listen to:
https://www.sott.net/article/322864-The-Health-Wellness-Show-Beyond-the-Pump-Getting-to-the-heart-of-the-matter

We all can read testimonies here how receiving the crystals made changes in peoples personal lives. What do you think we will be able to do _together_, if we manage to synchronize group singing sessions, with concerted effort, so we might generate a real Choir Power Hour of the Heart that might release heretofore inaccessible energies [unified Higher Selves anyone?] and change the whole world?

[quote author= lilies]Visualization:
Concentrate while singing and visualize Putin coming out of a really important, key meeting: proceed with these images as you proceed in the song
- Putin laughing,
- happy,
- with the look of total success on his face,
- that he achieved what he wanted it will be a turning point for the whole world toward the better.
[/quote]

I don't think the C’s meant this with envision a better reality.

Remember what he C’s said. ''Try to avoid defining how it might happen''

I couldn't have said this better :) :

[quote author= lilies]1. concentrate on this first, Completely pure intent, i.e., open. Nonanticipatory, so we open all the channels of creativity.[/quote]

To add, I think to envision a better world includes paying strict attention to objective reality right and left and understand how a better/alternative world would function, where justice and truth prevails, where the higher centers are encouraged instead of the lower. How such a society and its people life. How our world would properly function as a school.

But without defining how this might happen. It's difficult for STS beings to set out a Nonanticipatory future because we are used to first consider how it serves us. But our intent is to be good STO candidates. So at some point it shouldn't dominate us anymore I think. But it remains tricky !!

Envision a better world because it is right, based on knowledge and conscience. Not because it feels good, not because it serves you.

We are all transducers of energy, true Light-Workers fill and make the world breathable with Creative energy. The more there is, the more people can act upon it. The less 4STS has room to manoeuvre.

I hope I got this right, it certainly isn't easy !!

lilies said:
You are already singing to the crystals, practicing, holding the lovely frequency and generating a fresh momentum for a New Life. There was a wonderful Health & Wellness radio show about the heart recently we all could listen to:
https://www.sott.net/article/322864-The-Health-Wellness-Show-Beyond-the-Pump-Getting-to-the-heart-of-the-matter

We all can read testimonies here how receiving the crystals made changes in peoples personal lives. What do you think we will be able to do _together_, if we manage to synchronize group singing sessions, with concerted effort, so we might generate a real Choir Power Hour of the Heart that might release heretofore inaccessible energies [unified Higher Selves anyone?] and change the whole world?

I think we need to proceed with what is within our purview in respect of free will. That is, don't be envisioning stuff for others. And make sure that envisioning doesn't make you lazy about doing.

NormaRegula said:
aleana said:
Joe said:
Our research into historical and social cycles and the rise and fall of civilizations and cyclical cataclysms is backed up by fairly hard evidence. So one thing we can be pretty sure about is that 'nature' calls a halt to the madness that tends to rise to unreasonable heights here on planet earth. That seems to be about the only 'saving grace' we can really count on.

Hope I didn't depress anyone too much! Feel free to give the positive side of the argument! :D

Well, there’s not much I can say that’s cheerful about the situation. One positive thing is to consider how much worse things could have been without this group. While the cleansing process may be the only saving grace that we can count on, we can’t discount how much the work done here will alleviate some of the suffering that will ensue. And maybe that itself may have a larger impact than we realize as it may mitigate some of the soul trauma during the cleansing and thus deny food the for STS minions.

Also, while the majority of people appear to be running off a cliff if not planting their heads firmly in the sand, we cannot know how many others are quietly reading and studying this work and that of others who are trying to sound alarms. Just look how many people keep joining the Forum who have been reading Laura's books (for sometimes years), but for various reasons have remained quiet. There may be waay more people out there – perhaps they are some of the ‘help’ that may be coming, and who knows what can change as our numbers increase.

A few weeks back I was thinking along these same lines.

It's damn depressing to see the world as it is and realize that a cataclysmic cleansing is the only way to stop much of the madness.

Finding this group was a miracle. I'm certain others feel the same. No matter what the future holds together we now have a better understanding of why bad stuff happens. We would rather face the ugly truth than stay ignorant. And while the earth and its inhabitants are in upheaval, we won't be shaking our fists or running around in shock due to the knowledge we've amassed...and are still amassing.

Should some of us survive the worst or expire having hopefully completed what we came to do here on earth, I've a hunch most of us would say "Thank you, DCM, for giving us a clue". That's a positive in my book.

I agree, it's like a positive that buffers the tsunami of negatives in our times.

I've been more aware of many peoples deep concerns for what is happening of late - just listening, and aware also that what is happening is like some unknown type of electricity. They can see parts of it, they can't lay their fingers upon it, and they do not necessarily understand any of it, yet the feelings for them are that things are rapidly falling apart at the seams and they do not know what to do. And yet a part of them has something deep inside like an anchor of knowing that they cannot seem to get outside of themselves.

I know things were said to be open, and one never knows. However, in discussing cycles that are clearly evident, that were seen in societies collapses, in civilizations collapse or geological collapse that the books of old are painted with their hidden and not so hidden stories. Collapses that are well etched into the rock and seas, it is not something to look forward to, not something that will be easy to momentarily see as loved ones come to a sudden realization that the clock has wound down completely. For Joe's statement above, as a positive, there may well be slivers of the earth where good people will be as the clock winds back up from this BBM's sudden upheaval - if that is they way it goes. As a positive, some may indeed move on to a better world. I think too, which is part of the work, is there is great opportunity for many who can, in whatever way is possible, to somehow help others when asked with their personal transitions as more becomes apparent; to help with their fears and understandings - this has been apparent on this forum as people connect, osit.

Not forgetting those PTB, those nasty harbingers of our current ills, with some, as the c's have said, who made deals with 4d STS to be the 'ones', well they will surly be sullied with the realization that they are now ruled and their dreams of physicality and power dashed. Those that head for their escape pods or burrow within their secret government bunkers by invitation only, never really thought about the unbelievable power of a world in chaos as rock is turned upside down and inside out - mountains are nothing. For them, their end may well be, as has been said here before, but a dream.

I'll be more than happy if it comes to a last remaining thought that such good people in spirit or body existed and still exist, and have found either a raft on this plain or another, who will be present in body or thought to help with the winding up of the new clock. If I get the chance to dance, it will be for them and you, and because of the remarkable things that have become known and have been shared by many.

Regrets; other than having to share the world with fascists, not so many anymore, although I might miss bacon, books, tobacco, vistas, hummingbirds, smiles and laughter, to name a few, yet who knows just what lays beyond...

There is nothing wrong with hoping that bad things won't happen to people. Whenever 'bad' things are meant to happen because of lessons is something else. I suppose you were hinting at that when you said ''strictly 3D thinking''

Let s do an experiment, you try to hope bad things won t happen and see how it goes?
That something else is the root cause.

But as a soul-group I sincerely hope that everyone will learn.

Ain t that sunshine and rainbows while the death, destruction, corruption, degradation, fear and chaos is crawling from everywhere, I wonder why is it so.

But we are also responsible for the well-being of each other.

Tell me in which way you are responsible for my well being?

[quote author= Corvinus][quote author= bjorn]But we are also responsible for the well-being of each other.[/quote]

Tell me in which way you are responsible for my well being?[/quote]

Wherever possible, we can help each other.

[quote author= Corvinus][quote author= bjorn]There is nothing wrong with hoping that bad things won't happen to people. Whenever 'bad' things are meant to happen because of lessons is something else. I suppose you were hinting at that when you said ''strictly 3D thinking''[/quote]

Let s do an experiment, you try to hope bad things won t happen and see how it goes?
That something else is the root cause.[/quote]

How can you hope for something when ''good'' and ''bad'' is ''strictly 3D thinking''. Let's start there if you want to do an experiment. I have to understand what you mean with this.

[quote author= Corvinus][quote author= bjorn]But as a soul-group I sincerely hope that everyone will learn.[/quote]

Ain t that sunshine and rainbows while the death, destruction, corruption, degradation, fear and chaos is crawling from everywhere, I wonder why is it so.
[/quote]

You rather don't learn? I don't understand what you mean with this.

Corvinus said:
There is nothing wrong with hoping that bad things won't happen to people. Whenever 'bad' things are meant to happen because of lessons is something else. I suppose you were hinting at that when you said ''strictly 3D thinking''

That something else is the root cause.

But as a soul-group I sincerely hope that everyone will learn.

But we are also responsible for the well-being of each other.

Tell me in which way you are responsible for my well being?

The above post is from borjorn and I see he just tried to answer your questions.
I don't want to be nit-picky but I think it would be nice if you would address the person you quote by name or use the 'Quote button at the right side each post so we can know who you are talking to.

As for the above part about being responsible for your well being I think bjorn is considering you as worthy as any of us to be given "external consideration".

From some of your previous posts I sense you may be as frustrated as many of us by the negativity "crawling" out from under every rock it seems. I share your sense of frustration but I realize I am not the only one who is struggling in this "valley of the shadow" and the forum can be a source of strength if we share our thoughts and experiences.

Just some thoughts on the "group". I think in any group there is usually a sense of responsibility for each other. I think any group would just fall apart if there was no sense of responsibility towards each other. I can't speak for bjorn on "responsible for the well-being of each other" but for me I do feel a sense of responsibility to forum members and try to abide by the guidelines, otherwise I would not have joined. I am at least concerned not to take away from the well-being of other members.

As for how this group/forum progresses, it is still in progress and how we relate to the process is not always the same for every individual. The Cs suggest that we let it fall into place "naturally".

Session 20 May 1995

Q: (J) We know that. (L) This leads to the assumption and the realization, which I have long held, and
have picked at, and maybe it is time for you guys to take the gloves off, what is it that is going on
here? Obviously things have been brought to a certain point for a reason. You have hinted at things,
alluded to things, you have...
A: You will discover this as the process continues to unfold, if you were to be given a "preview" you
would become "unglued."

Q: (L) I don't want to know! (T) Give me a preview! (L) We don't want a preview! (J) We have been
having some pretty weird dreams here...
A: No.
Q: (T) Is this group complete?
A: Open.

Q: (T) Are there others yet to come?
A: Very distinct possibility.
Q: (T) That may be part of why we can't move, if there are others around here that are supposed to
come. (J) I think as far as the group moving... (T) There are others that are supposed to come, they
are not here yet... (J) It would have to be... in order for the group to be able to move as a group,
Susan and Frank and LM would have to change their minds about wanting to move... (T) No, no, no...
(J) Yes... (T) If we were to move the thing... there are others who are supposed to be in this group and
they are not here yet, so it is not the right timing... if we were all in agreement to move... we don't
have the whole group and there would be no way for the rest of the group to get to us... (L) The
statement was made that we all chose to be here, is that correct?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And we have chosen to work together for a distinct purpose, is that correct?
A: Close.
Q: (L) And we have all, whether together or individually, we all have a very distinct purpose and
pathway to follow in this life that was pre-chosen and pre-set, is that correct?
A: That is true for all on level three.
Q: (L) And there is no one in this room who is here by mistake, is that correct?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And there is no one in this room who doesn't need to get about finding out what their purpose is
by doing each day what is in front of them, is that correct?
A: Close. But, beware of attack and desires to "push" things in any given direction, which is a
manifestation of attack! Just let things fall into place naturally!

As for "hope" even the Cs use the word occasionally:

Session 10 June 1995
Q: (L) Now, it does seem to me, that through no real drive on my own part, I have been moved like a
chess piece throughout my life, to the point where, at various intervals, I have interacted with spiritual
entities. And each interaction has been progressively more complex than the previous interaction. And,
it seems that a lot of this has led up to doing the exorcism and spirit release work. Now, during that
particular session, it occurred to me that this is really kind of an unpleasant work, and at the same time
I understand that not many people can do it. It scares me. I am just wondering if this is something I
continue doing or is it okay if I just quit!? (T) That's up to you... (J) Up to you, Laura... (T) What we are
doing here, even though the effects that have been described as the culmination of the work, its
ongoing in other places, it isn't going to happen for many years. But, the learning process had to start
some time. This learning process might be very important in the coming times... (L) You mean doing
spirit release? (J) Yes... (T) Not only the spirit release, but the channeling... to start doing this on down
the road would probably be too late... it's going to take several years to really understand what is going
on and be able to handle oneself in the situations that may arise...
A: The most notable comment we have is that we are happy to see discussion progressing more
freely... and what a tremendous amount of learning takes place in interaction and sharing of ideas,
notions, feelings. It does tend to advance learning and also a more grooved type of learning, and we
have talked about "grooving" before indicating a channel or a pathway which leads more clearly to a
desired goal, and therefore, we are pleased to see this progress being made and hope that our
participation has helped to facilitate this process.

Corvinus, those replies you made to bjorn were rather snarky. And, I agree with goyacobol's response to you.

Is there something bothering you that you'd like to discuss?

Quote from: Bjorn
Wherever possible, we can help each other.

Yes, that is right but that is not an answer to my question, in the end everyone is responsible for himself and has last say, and as said you can only give advice or information, that was my point.

How can you hope for something when ''good'' and ''bad'' is ''strictly 3D thinking''. Let's start there if you want to do an experiment. I have to understand what you mean with this.

I was referring that it is more objective to stick to facts of reality then hope which is in most cases false, and it is questionable if people even know what is a true meaning of hope. In the end everything is lesson.

You rather don't learn? I don't understand what you mean with this.

I was referring to human soul group but I see you were referring to this forum, which I agree for most part, but in the end people are different levels, and there are much differences, and the future is always open so it is not set in stone. Simplistic approach is contradictory to reality.

Quote from: Nienna
Corvinus, those replies you made to bjorn were rather snarky. And, I agree with goyacobol's response to you.

Is there something bothering you that you'd like to discuss?

Snarky? If something was not bothering me I would not be here on this forum like everyone else, just an usual standard depression, life and injustice.

Miss.K said:
I was somewhat surprised when you were telling about having had a breakdown not so long ago, due to realizing about nothing can be done to change things, as that nothing can be done was one of the first things I understood when first reading the wave and G and so I thought that you knew that from the start as well, and had just developed superhero powers or something so that you knew something I didn't, and thus knew what to do :)

I suppose I knew intellectually that nothing could be done, but how does one square that with doing anything? To do the things we have done towards a specific (if not very well understood) goal, there has to be, by definition I think, some idea that the goal will be reached. So recently I've had to come to terms with the idea that what can be achieved is not really known. In fact, very little can be known, other than that which you can know as a result of the "do what is in front of you to do each day" doctrine. From grandiose ideas of being charged with an loftily important task to being confronted with ones own insignificance and the uncertainty of everything, is a bit of come down. But I understand and appreciate what you said in the rest of your post. :hug2:

[quote author= Corvinus][quote author= bjorn]Wherever possible, we can help each other.[/quote]

Yes, that is right but that is not an answer to my question, in the end everyone is responsible for himself and has last say, and as said you can only give advice or information, that was my point.[/quote]

Hence me saying ''wherever possible''.

[quote author= Corvinus][quote author= Nienna]Corvinus, those replies you made to bjorn were rather snarky. And, I agree with goyacobol's response to you.

Is there something bothering you that you'd like to discuss?[/quote]

Snarky? If something was not bothering me I would not be here on this forum like everyone else, just an usual standard depression, life and injustice.[/quote]

I understand, but don't vent that on me through cryptic replies. I am not your enemy. If something is bothering you, feel free to share it.

Quote from: bjorn
I understand, but don't vent that on me through cryptic replies. I am not your enemy. If something is bothering you, feel free to share it.

I was not being criptic nor venting(someone is venting when he is angry or mad and not being considerate) just tried to get to the point but it seems funny to me that nowdays everyone wants everything drawn and get so sensitive so to even get offended for having to use some brain power.

Back
Top Bottom