Session 16 September 2017

riclapaz said:
Thank you for sharing the session :flowers:

Laura said:
Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Ark, PoB, Data, Scottie, Niall, Opal the Majesticat, Noko the Wonderdog

Q: (L) This is September 16, 2017. [Review of those present] So, here we go.

A: Hello to all and cat.

A doubt was there any cat nearby?

See answer in bold.

Thanks for sharing!

Even if it was to be expected, I feel sad about Trump caving in. There wasn't much hope to begin with, but I think many of us wished that perhaps there would be a microscopically tiny chance that Trump would "pull it off". The only thing that might still change the status quo is some big revelation, like 9/11, that would truly expose the man behind the curtain. I often wonder, WHY doesn't e.g. Wikileaks ever expose any seriously shattering stuff. Surely, they must possess some juicy information of some of history's "big lies"?

Laura said:
riclapaz said:
Thank you for sharing the session :flowers:

Laura said:
Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Ark, PoB, Data, Scottie, Niall, Opal the Majesticat, Noko the Wonderdog

Q: (L) This is September 16, 2017. [Review of those present] So, here we go.

A: Hello to all and cat.

A doubt was there any cat nearby?

See answer in bold.

understood thanks :)

Thank you for another great session. Always provocative and timely.
MrEightFive said:
Thanks for the session and speedy recovery to Laura.
I have a question though.
(Pierre) ... Related question: We've witnessed over the past few days several X-class solar flares. I wanted to know if this unusual solar activity was triggered by an incoming cometary cluster related to Nemesis?

A: Check planetary alignments and factor in distant body

Here's an interesting tool that may provide some insight to your question. It's user friendly. And one can dial in an interactive view of possible past, current, and future aliments.
_https://www.solarsystemscope.com/

Symbols of an Alien Sky Episode 2: Lightning-Scarred Planet Mars | Clip #1

https://youtu.be/2wOogk2LSSw?rel=0&showinfo=0

Amazing images of what Mars looked like with water
image.gif

_https://www.businessinsider.com.au/what-mars-looked-like-with-water-2015-3

Q: (Pierre) So cometary bombardment, and then Mars water transfer?

(L) And how did that happen?

A: Electric arc of cosmic proportions.

(...)

A: Mars was much closer temporarily. Tales of gods fighting in the sky and castration of Chronos relate to this event.

The story is actually about a castration of Uranus by Chronos:

Uranus imprisoned Gaia's youngest children in Tartarus, deep within Earth, where they caused pain to Gaia. She shaped a great flint-bladed sickle and asked her sons to castrate Uranus. Only Cronus, youngest and most ambitious of the Titans, was willing: he ambushed his father and castrated him, casting the severed testicles into the sea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranus_(mythology)

Persej said:
The story is actually about a castration of Uranus by Chronos:

Uranus imprisoned Gaia's youngest children in Tartarus, deep within Earth, where they caused pain to Gaia. She shaped a great flint-bladed sickle and asked her sons to castrate Uranus. Only Cronus, youngest and most ambitious of the Titans, was willing: he ambushed his father and castrated him, casting the severed testicles into the sea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranus_(mythology)

I think, these are separate events. From Wikipedia:

One other account referred by Robert Graves (who claims to be following the account of the Byzantine mythographer Tzetzes) it is said that Cronus was castrated by his son Zeus just like he had done with his father Uranus before.

Or there is a mistake here?

One other account referred by Robert Graves[5] (who claims to be following the account of the Byzantine mythographer Tzetzes) it is said that Cronus was castrated by his son Zeus just like he had done with his father Uranus before. However the subject of a son castrating his own father, or simply castration in general, was so repudiated by the Greek mythographers of that time that they suppressed it from their accounts until the Christian era (when Tzetzes wrote).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus

Oops, we posted at almost the same time.

The important thing about the Chronus/Zeus event is the Titanomachy followed by the "settling down" of things.

In a vast war called the Titanomachy, Zeus and his brothers and sisters, with the help of the Hecatonchires, and Cyclopes, overthrew Cronus and the other Titans. Afterwards, many of the Titans were confined in Tartarus. However, Atlas, Epimetheus, Helios, Menoetius, Oceanus and Prometheus were not imprisoned following the Titanomachy. Gaia bore the monster Typhon to claim revenge for the imprisoned Titans.

If you have read "Comets and the Horns of Moses", you'll know what "being imprisoned in Tartarus possibly means. Part of it has to do with Mars being driven back into a more distant orbit and the cessation of extreme hostilities between all the stuff flying about in the sky and bombarding the earth.

Thanks for the session guys!

Maybe we shouldn't look into the mirror issue much, but I found it interesting specially when the answer was that "if there were a tuned receiver" as I feel this speaks to not only the mirror themselves (which could be understood as crystals) but to the person as well. Maybe I'm wrong but our minds being information gathering and spreading devices, and this idea of receivership capability, it occurs to me that it wouldn't be the mirror by itself but the person using it also. Which reminded me of the psychomantium, and if there's a way to communicate using mirrors, the persons involved would need to have a very clear connection amongst themselves as well as a very similar understanding of the process involved. Fascinating.

Regarding Trump, well... it was foreseeable, in essence his personality which was what resonated with so many was also his downfall. Wishful thinking got the best of him by thinking he could take it all on and make it work with just his will and bravado. He wasn't strategic and he always left us wondering what he was doing. From the very beggining he was met with resistance and I felt a switch in rethoric against him once Bannon left office. And specially after he grudgingly approved the re focus on Afghanistan.

So now he's the piñata and the puppet, gone are the days of draining the swamp and all that. It took them 8 months but he's where they want him doing what he's told, no impeachment nor assasination required. All the issues that were there before him will remain and the hate and division in the USA is more marked today.. it does feel like a win win for the deep state.

MrEightFive said:

Laura said:
(Pierre) ... Related question: We've witnessed over the past few days several X-class solar flares. I wanted to know if this unusual solar activity was triggered by an incoming cometary cluster related to Nemesis?

What "distant body"?.. If we are talking about second star in Sol's twin system ("Nemesis"), then why is the Sol flaring so actively recently, I remember this:

Session July 11 said:
Q: (T) As the brown dwarf approaches, will it intensify the solar flare activity?
A: The effect on the physical orientation of the sun from the periodic passage of its companion is to flatten the sphere slightly. This returns to its original spherical shape with the retreat.

Q: (L) Is this flattening of the sphere of the sun going to have any noticeable effects in terms of enhanced, accelerated, or magnified radiation from the sun?
A: No.

Q: (T) Solar flares or anything like that?

Q: (T) So there is not going to be any appreciable effect on the planet from this as far as the sun goes?
A: The sun’s gravity increases, thus inhibiting flares.
Could please Pierre, Ark or someone knowledgeable enough to clarify please? :huh:

I think if I factor as a distant body approaching solar twin, brown dwarf Nemesis, and its causing grounding effect on Solar system, meaning as in electricity grounding, which causes various sorts of phenomena, flattening the spheres, slowing down rotation which increases gravity and mutes solar activity thus less solar flares. I imagine if the various planetary bodies happen to be in aligned position between the Sun and the twin then it can activate more conductivity and solar discharges. Sort of like discharge between you and metal object like handle on doors in dry cold winter time.

Now, I think I'm wrong in something.. as slowing down rotation is rather to cause less gravity..

I want to ask if anybody last night experienced some unusual visual perception of waving colors in geometrical patterns changing from green to yellow and blue, sort of like auroras?

Mikkael said:
MrEightFive said:

Laura said:

What "distant body"?.. If we are talking about second star in Sol's twin system ("Nemesis"), then why is the Sol flaring so actively recently, I remember this:

Session July 11 said:
Q: (T) As the brown dwarf approaches, will it intensify the solar flare activity?
A: The effect on the physical orientation of the sun from the periodic passage of its companion is to flatten the sphere slightly. This returns to its original spherical shape with the retreat.

Q: (L) Is this flattening of the sphere of the sun going to have any noticeable effects in terms of enhanced, accelerated, or magnified radiation from the sun?

Q: (T) Solar flares or anything like that?

Q: (T) So there is not going to be any appreciable effect on the planet from this as far as the sun goes?
A: The sun’s gravity increases, thus inhibiting flares.
Could please Pierre, Ark or someone knowledgeable enough to clarify please? :huh:

I think if I factor as a distant body approaching solar twin, brown dwarf Nemesis, and its causing grounding effect on Solar system, meaning as in electricity grounding, which causes various sorts of phenomena, flattening the spheres, slowing down rotation which increases gravity and mutes solar activity thus less solar flares. I imagine if the various planetary bodies happen to be in aligned position between the Sun and the twin then it can activate more conductivity and solar discharges. Sort of like discharge between you and metal object like handle on doors in dry cold winter time.

Exactly, the approaching twin tends to inhibit the activity of the Sun by grounding it. However, if there's an alignment between the Sun, planets and the twin, then discharge can occur because of increased conductivity.

I've not found any planetary alignment for the beginning of September 2017, however since the flares were roughly in the direction of Earth, one could assume a Sun/Earth/twin alignment. If this is the case, the twin should be in Pisces.

Ian said:
Quite a coincidence about the Mars topic, because I was just wondering last night how close Mars would have come to Earth for this water transfer to happen.

If there was a suitable transport for the water, I would guess that the distance doesn't matter so much. Water in space (a couple degrees over absolute zero at a pressure of 1 microbar and below) is always solid (see attached water phase diagram, note the logarithmic scale), therefore it would be rather stable in the form of ice rocks or snow. Then each particle of this ice could carry an electrical charge, which would facilitate a charge exchange, caused by the theorized large voltage between planets.

Attachments

• Selection_052.jpg
    Selection_052.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 263
Ruth said:
Seamas said:
Wow that must have been something to see... :scared: An event of those proportions is almost unimaginable.

Laura said:
Q: (Joe) How close was Mars? Water can be...

(Pierre) It was closer because...

(Joe) ...transferred through hundreds of millions of miles of space?

A: Mars was much closer temporarily. Tales of gods fighting in the sky and castration of Chronos relate to this event.

I wonder if Mars' orbit was different at this time, or the Earth's, or both? I never considered that the Earth's orbital distance from the sun could have been different in the past, but if this is the case that could help to explain differences in climate in the past. If the Earth was closer to the sun when dinosaurs lived that might help to explain why the entire planet may have been tropical. Perhaps the comet that caused the K-Pg extinction event 65 million years ago pushed the earth into a new orbit further from the sun?

I'm kind of wondering if the biblical floods are also a description of what happens when all this water just suddenly turns up (according to the bible it rained for 40 days and 40 nights). Although one would assume that it took place over a long period of time. How long ago did this happen? I guess there should have been humans around if there are legends around about it now.

Data point to the event occurring about 12800 years ago.

I suppose Venus may have been involved too. That planet was a 'ring in', right? So on one of it's 7 passes before it settled into it's current orbit it may have been involved in pulling most of Mars's water off it and leaving a massive scar. Just speculating. Did any of the water stay on Venus?

The involvement of Venus is mentioned in several old sessions. In a nutshell, Venus, before setting in as a regular planet, was a cyclical comet and it disturbed Mars' orbit which came unusually close to Earth and triggered the 'thunderbolt of the gods' including a massive transfer of Martian water onto planet Earth.

session 5/10/94 said:
Q: (L) Was this activity of Venus interactive with the close passing of
the cluster of comets you have mentioned?
A: Close. One of three cataclysms close together.
Q: (L) If Venus was one of the cataclysms and the cluster of comets
was another, what was the third?
A: Mars.
Q: (L) Was Mars knocked out of it's orbit by Venus?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And the two appeared to do battle in the sky to the inhabitants
of the earth as Velikovsky described, is that correct?
A: Close.

Q: (L) What caused Martek to pass close to the earth at that time
since that was many thousands of years before the Venus
interaction?
A: Planetary alignment gravitational aberration related to Venus.
Q: (L) So, there was a planetary line-up that caused Mars to be
pulled out of its orbit?

session 16/11/94 said:
Q: (L) And you said that the "flood of Noah" was the story of the final deluge and destruction of Atlantis?
Q: (L) And that was caused by what?
A: Venus.
Q: (L) I thought you said it was caused by Martek?
Q: (L) Well, how can it be caused by Venus if it was caused by Martek?
A: Venus also "caused" Martek.
Q: (L) You said that the earth, up to that time, was surrounded by a water vapor canopy, correct?
Q: (L) And when Mars came by it overloaded the earth's atmosphere and it fell as a deluge, correct?
A: Close.

Back
Top Bottom