Session 17 August 2024

Yes, the C’s can certainly be confusing at times, but remember that nothing is “fixed in stone”, and this is the reason that the C’s always talk in probabilities, and why many prophets are really only talking about possibilities. What’s really interesting is the power of prayer! IMO human beings have always intuitively known how to pray, and when prayers are “open” and in support of hope for a better future for all, they have amazing results.
I agree about the power of prayer. So perhaps we should discuss what prayer is.

I tried to book a flight to Russia for a vacation a couple of months ago. No airliner would take it and they suggested that there were processes in place to prevent it.

Perhaps I am on one of those lists.

You can always kayak from Alaska to Russia. :wow::scared:

You could always fly to China, then cross from there? You can cross by train from Beijing to Moscow, which I thought would be a super cool way to see the world. This guy has a good website that covers many, many details:

1724543750059.png

I used to be a renegade international travel agent. There are plenty of ways to skin a cat. It depends on time and cost as to the options. As is often the case, you can’t get there from here; you have to go down to the corner. Go to any place where there is a cheap flight that intersects the Aeroflot route map. Get a visa from that country. But wait…

Are Americans actually restricted now? Try Turkish Air, or any of the east coast departures on foreign carriers. They’ll have an add-on from Hawaii.

Or take a Mexico vacation and then blast over via Cuba. Plenty of ways. But Trans Siberian idea takes forever and is not the droid you are looking for.

It’s a grand on Hawaiian/ China eastern with a one night layover in Tokyo. And I didn’t even try that hard.

Last edited:
Are we even going to be able to understand how this works?
:lol: Yeah, it's kind of hard to understand and we are left with speculating on the 'why'. It implies some sort of self awareness by 4D sts and they are not known for self awareness. Self interest, yes, but not self awareness. Maybe they feel too 'exposed'? Maybe they are worried about the impact of the final destination of Free Will? They are not known for 'seeing the unseen' because they are sts. Maybe they are worried about 'being seen' by others?

Things have certainly reached a crisis point where they might feel they need to 'change the script'.... or write a worse one, I suppose. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom