Session 17 August 2024

The more I have thought about it, the more I have wondered if Rothschilds are even really 'illuminati'. Didn't the Cs once say that the real controllers are people we wouldn't even recognize if they were named? Are the Rothschilds then a sort of red herring?
Funny. "Roth" means red in German. Are the "Red Children" red herrings? Meanwhile, the 'illuminati' are probably thinking... well, there's plenty of fish in the sea.... :rotfl: We just need to 'catch' some more....

A massive thank you for another amazing session :flowers:

These sessions and their information contained are really like a sturdy ship in dark stormy waters. Dont think i will be able to manage or navigate our current reality without the information form the Cs. A sincere thank you again.

I think the information about violation of mass free will is really important and trying to think deeper on how it could apply with future events could be a useful mental exercise with regards to how things may pan out.

About DiseaseX, monkeypox and any future plans they have in store for a released pathogen - this violation of mass free will could work in humanity's favour. From the last plandemic, we know that roughly 1/3 of the world didnt take the vaccines despite being under serious pressure for almost 2 years. Now with all the colossal number of mRNA vaccine injuries - i suspect the numbers that will never take a forced vaccine could be 50% or more. Hence who knows, maybe the Quorum will intervene again if they decide to run another plandemic.

With the wars in Ukraine and Middle East - i think there is enough free will support on either side of the warring parties (due to lies and propaganda) - that here they (STS) could "run with it" and make it into bigger and more destructive wars.

Global Cyber attacks, Coming economic crash - here i think most of humanity does not have significant free will positions for or against it and will most likely accept mainstream explanations. Many have bought into AI, Cybersecurity, or our economy working in boom/bust cycles as such will just "go with the flow" and hardships that follow.

About the US election - this one could be tricky. When they pull off the massive fraud in the swing states and try to claim that Kamala won, i dont really know if the American people will accept it. There was enough free will prayers and intent to prevent a Trump assignation, and the question will be now, is it enough to cause a Revolution in the face of blatant vote rigging ?

Just sharing a train of thought, and my 2 cents fwiw.

About AI - i posted previously on the AI thread a train of thought, that may be still relevant. Just referencing it below for anyone interested to read :)

I tried to book a flight to Russia for a vacation a couple of months ago. No airliner would take it and they suggested that there were processes in place to prevent it.
You can easily fly into Russia from Turkey, Dubai, Qatar, Serbia, China, etc. You just need to book separate flights - one into those countries and one into Russia from there.

The C’s have said there is already a one world government, in my view nowhere is particularly safe though some safer and less molested by the PTB than others- for now.
And as for Putin and Russia, well, I gravitate in favouritism there because the coin always has two sides required for balance and in among the insanity of the west Russia appears more stable and coherent.
I think you need to be careful about assuming that everything Russia does is part of the "required balance" against the insanity of the West. In some areas (geopolitics) Russia seems to provide the required balance, while in other areas (life in Russia) the West, Russia and China seem to be all implementing pretty much the same tight control system.

The advantage of some of the "lesser developed" countries is that they do not have the infrastructure to implement the same kind of digital control system as the West, China and Russia are working on. For example, in Paraguay half of the population does not even have bank accounts, so that phasing out cash would be very difficult in the foreseeable future. Same goes for 15-minute cities and many of the other enslavement plans.

Back
Top Bottom