Session 17 August 2024

Q: (L) So you're saying part of his mission is to distort and mislead or even to directly contradict what the C's said?

A: Yes
We knew that 4D STS intervened in this way with humanity, but is it just me or are they doing this a lot lately? I can think of at least another current example, which I mentioned in other threads already. It's that Youtube preacher Brandon Biggs guy, who was told by 'The Lord' (with whom he talks regularly) 3 months in advance that Trump would get an assassination attempt in which his ear would be hurt. Starkly accurate indeed.

Another example, in my opinion, would be whatever recently happens with Mercola and him being taken by a "deep trance channeler". On one hand it has no relation, but on the other, it is just another piece that further muddies the waters and paints "channeling" in a distorted and crazy light.

Q: (Joe) Divine intervention by Trump's higher self?

A: Yes. Powered by mass prayers.
(Joe) They still intended to assassinate him. So they didn't change the program. The program was changed by other forces linked to Trump's higher self or whatever.

(L) Yeah. But it still is woven together.

(Joe) It is divine intervention, like they said.
(Joe) But they're aware of that as well, at the same time. So it's probably kind of high-level stuff. And it's not so simple.
Therefore, the fail-safe plans were botched up so that they did not go into effect, confusion and incompetence was allowed to surround the planners, and room was therefore made for 'divine intervention', i.e. the will of a large number of people to preserve Trump's life.

A lot of opinions and possible explanations were already given, but I still wanted to spell it out, just because despite everything we already know about 4D, I still find the level of awareness and access to information that Quorum and/or others in 4D have totally fascinating and mind bogling. :umm:

From the information about abductions we can learn that on the 4D level it's possible to "read" someone's "soul signature", but now it looks that this signature probably includes lesson profile information and the list of all the angels protectors assigned to the soul. :-D

Sure, it sounds logical, since 4D has the ability to time travel and "tweak" the timelines. But now, at least for me, this more or less amorphous "tweaking" got a bit less amorphous. It's like a "doh!" moment for me, that only after this session the following excerpt clicks or falls like a domino. So this is how they do it. :-)

From session 15 April 2000:

Q: (L) So, that's why they have been following certain bloodlines for generation after generation; they are tinkering with the DNA and arming genetic time-bombs that are waiting to go off. (A) What is interesting is how do those who are trying to get these people, to abduct them, how do they spot them? How do they get the information? By following the bloodline, or by some kind of monitor you can detect from a long distance - and they can note that "here is somebody of interest" or "here is somebody dangerous" or "let's abduct this one" or whatever. How do they select? Do they search the genealogies or is it some kind of remote sensing?

A: Now this is interesting Arkadiusz, as it involves the atomic "signature" of the cellular structure of the individual. In concert with this is the etheric body reading and the frequency resonance vibration. All these are interconnected, and can be read from a distance using remote viewing technology/methodology.

Q:
(L) Can it be done in a pure mechanical way without using psychic means?

A: At another level of understanding, the two are blended into one.

Q:
(T) Computerized psychic remote viewing, maybe. Like artificial intelligence. Maybe a mind connected to a computer?

A: That is close, yes.

Q: (T) Which we are not capable of yet - that we know of, anyway. (J) I'll bet the Russians are. (L) Why?

A: Work? Yes. Succeed? Not much.

Yes, there seem to be mixed motivations when it comes to support for Palestine. While many are genuinely shocked by their suffering at the hands of Israel, for others it's more about their dislike of Israel (justified as it is) or woke ideology (anti-colonialism, protecting other races from racism etc.).

Indeed. I saw several videos that show abysmal lack of knowledge on part of "Palestinian supporters" regarding the conflict. Many of them don't even bother to educate themselves on what is going on, and this fact is obviously being used by the Israeli supporters. Here's one video, as an example.

And thank you very much for the session :flowers:

Thank you for sharing this interesting session. There is much to think about. Below is one reflection about prayer, and how that connects to many people praying, divine intervention, and lesson profiles.

In the session, there was:
Diving intervention. Powered by mass prayers.
Q: (Joe) So, and was it just luck, let's say, that made Trump turn his head?

A: Divine intervention.

Q: (Joe) Divine intervention by Trump's higher self?

A: Yes. Powered by mass prayers.
In this post, @Miracle included excerpts about Divine intervention.

Here is one excerpt from Session 27 January 1996 about prayer. For the situation of the person who asked about her prayers, the answer was that "All goes to 6th density." and later: "If you continue to pray, there is no chance of your lessons being interrupted or deferred. "The key exchanges are:
Q: (PZ) So, I should continue to pray?
A: All goes to 6th density.

[...]
Q: (PZ) If I continue to pray, things will continue to get better?
A: Things will stay on their intended course.
[...]

A: [...] If you continue to pray, there is no chance of your lessons being interrupted or deferred. Clarify.
[...]

Q: [...] (L) I think it is pretty clear that the things you are experiencing are part of the lessons.
A: Whatever that is... i.e.: que sera sera.
Q: (PZ) But then, we are back to predestiny?
A: No, lessons.
Q: (PZ) Well, how many damn lessons do you have to get?
A: As many "damn" lessons as you need!
The whole context is:
Session 27 January 1996
Q: (Pk) Do you ever laugh?

A: Yes.

Q: (Pk) Do you miss being in 3rd density?

A: Do you miss being in 2nd? Or first?

Q: (Pk) Are you laughing at us?

A: Yes. And no, Pk, we were 3rd density beings in fact we are you in the "future!" We were you, and we are you, and we were 3rd density. Do you understand the significance of the last statement, or would you rather just brush it off? We are you and we were you and we were 3rd density but we are not now 3rd density and you are not yet 6th density.

Q: (L) How do you spend your 'time?'

A: Teaching, sharing, assisting.

Q: (L) What do you do for fun?

A: That is fun!

Q: (PZ) With each other?

A: No.

Q: (PZ) With who?

A: Densities 1,2,3,4,5.

Q: (PZ) Do we all have a guardian angel? Each and every one of us? One to a person?

A: Not correct concept.

Q: (L) What is the correct concept?

A: Not possible for you to comprehend.

Q: (L) How do we get assistance from higher realms?

A: By asking and...

Q: (L) What is the limit to the kind of assistance we can receive?

A: Limit?!? We live within a realm that includes no such thing!!!

Q: (L) Well, the 'angel thing' is pretty big nowadays. There are an awful lot of angels running around. My first thought was: 'what better way for the bad guys to deceive than to appear as angels.'

A: Not true!!! STS CAN appear as entities incorrectly perceived as "angels," but if it is really a sixth density being, incorrect perception is not possible.

Q: (L) I don't understand. There are a LOT of beings who deceive people. They produce phenomena, they do any number of things including making people 'feel good,' have dreams, and all that. What do you mean that incorrect perception is not possible? It happens all the time!

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, what is the story here?

A: Your perception abilities are short-circuiting due to vibrational interaction.

Q: (L) If you there is anywhere in you a question about what you are perceiving, then that question is an indication that all the rest of what you are perceiving could be false?

A: Part of the equation.

Q: (L) So, if it is really a 6th density being, it will blow you away to such an extent that there is NO question?

Q: (L) Now, what is the other part of the equation?

A: Well, why do you question us? First of all, you question us because the communication is limited at this point... you are not yet prepared for stronger envelopment.

Q: (PZ) So, I should continue to pray?

A: All goes to 6th density.

Q: (PZ) Okay, let's say that I have a little child who is dying of leukemia, and I am praying with everything in me, and the child dies anyway. I don't get it. What's the deal here?

A: Wrong. If child dies, that is your lesson profile.

Q: (PZ) Well, why isn't my lesson profile with this particular situation that is going on in my life right now, why isn't it continuing? I thought that maybe I need to...

A: Is it over yet, Pat?

Q: (PZ) No, it isn't over yet, but...

A: So, what is your question, if it is not yet concluded?

Q: (PZ) Can you feel what I am thinking?

Q: (PZ) So, why do I need to ask?

A: Because we never interfere with free will.

Q: (PZ) If I continue to pray, things will continue to get better?

A: Things will stay on their intended course.

Q: (PZ) Are you telling me that my life has been predestined?

A: No. If you continue to pray, there is no chance of your lessons being interrupted or deferred. Clarify.

Q: (PZ) Well, that sounds like it is going to continue, it is not going to stop.

A: No, clarify means to solidify your understanding of the answer.

Q: (PZ) Well, I don't understand. (L) I think it is pretty clear that the things you are experiencing are part of the lessons.

A: Whatever that is... i.e.: que sera sera.

Q: (PZ) But then, we are back to predestiny?

A: No, lessons.

Q: (PZ) Well, how many damn lessons do you have to get?

A: As many "damn" lessons as you need!

Q: (S) What about the prayers that are directed to Jesus?

A: Jesus is one of us in "special service" sector.

Q: (L) Like a "green beret?"

A: No, more like a "beige beret."

Q: (L) What is a 'beige beret?'

A: Just our term.

Q: (PZ) Well, I have just always wondered if this praying business is a bunch of malarkey. (L) Oh, no. (PZ) If I pray a rosary, I am praying to the Virgin Mary. Who is she? Where is she?

A: "She" is here too.

Q: (PZ) Does that prayer go directly to her and does she then send you out to do whatever?

A: She is not really a she. And when you write to "Ann Landers," does she really see it? And Good night.

End of Session
The above situation was for an individual, apparently of one who has a lesson profile and whose prayers go to 6D. This should be mentioned as we can not be sure that would be the case for all humans. Nevertheless, if there are a lot of people praying, many would be in a similar situation to that of PZ as far as having a lesson profile and making prayers that go to 6th Density.

What about a collective of individuals as in a country. In the following excerpts, the points highlighted are that:
1) "There are no countries only souls", however
2)
"Do countries have an "essence" as described by Gurdjieff? Yes" and:
3) "There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness." The excerpts and their context follow below;

1)
There are no countries only souls
Session 25 January 1997
Q: (Laura) OK, why was Ark invited, along with all these Russians?

A: His standing.

Q: Why are all the Russians invited?

A: Their value.

Q: (Laura) Their value as what, or in what?

A: Exactly.

Q: (Laura) All right, clarify! (Terry R) We're buying them to keep other countries from buying them! (Laura) Is that it? (Terry R) It's political. (Laura) We're buying them to keep other countries from buying them? (Terry R) If we don't...

A: More like "they are being bought to make sure that they are not not bought."

Q: (Terry) All these Russians are now out of work, and they don't want them going to China, they don't want them going to who knows where...

A: No, Terry. There are no countries, only souls.

Q: (Laura) OK. I get it. They are being bought to make sure that they are bought so that they won't think or do anything on their own, or individually. In other words... (Jan) They are being shut up...

A: That is the goal, though not always realized.
2) Do countries have an "essence" as described by Gurdjieff? Yes
Session 20 August 2011
Q: (L) Any other questions? (Psyche) I wanted to ask about cultures and countries. Do countries have an "essence" as described by Gurdjieff?

Q: (Psyche) So the question is, is there something essentially wrong with French culture? [Laughter]

A: Now, yes. Since the revolution was coopted by dark forces.

Q: (Perceval) That could be since Sarko came in... (Ailen) Or farther back.

A: Longer ago than that.

Q: (Ottershrew) Since 1789? (Ailen) The French Revolution.

Q: (L) So it started out being a pretty good idea for a revolution, but then it got coopted. Is that it?

Q: (L) Is it as I think that the worst of this is manifested in the educational system?

3) There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.
Session 16 November 1994
Q: (L) If the Lizzies have been feeding off of us frequently and are planning to come and take over our planet, why, when they achieved their domination 300,000 years ago, did they not just move here and take up residence and be in charge?

A: No desire to inhabit same realm.

Q: (L) Why was this?

A: You are 3rd level they are 4th level.

Q: (L) Why are they planning to now?

A: They want to rule you in 4th density.

Q: (L) If the mother planet that the human race was seeded on originally, is burned up, or turned into a cinder, I would like to know how it burned up?

A: Star expanded.

Q: (L) Well, if the star expanded, it must have expanded recently, is that correct?

A: Time does not measure that way in that realm.

Q: (L) What realm is that?

A: Time/space warp.

Q: (L) What do you mean by a time/space warp?

A: Too complicated but you already have some understanding of concept.

Q: (L) So, the star expanded and the mother planet was turned into a cinder. If this was the case, it means that it must have turned into a cinder very close to the point, using time loosely, when human beings were created?

A: You can't even use it loosely.

Q: (L) Would you help me out here. I'm trying to figure out why, if that planet was turned into a cinder, why were human beings seeded there... what was the point in being brought into being on a planet that was very shortly to become a cinder... a crispy critter...

A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.

Q: (L) Okay. What is it. You told us it was a cinder... burned up... what is the real story here?

A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.

Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that because that planet is this planet?

A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...

A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.

Q: (L) How?

A: Realm crossing understand?

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are 4th density bodies being formed there...

A: No. 3rd.

Q: (L) There are 3rd density bodies... are we going to leave the bodies we are in and go into other bodies?

A: You are drifting... Think carefully. Realm is derivative of reality. Cycle.

Q: (L) So the human race is being formed on this other planet at the present time...

Q: (L) And at the time of the realm border crossing, this other planet will then become cindered... burned up...

Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?

A: Ancient earth.

Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?

A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.

Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?

A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.

Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?

Q: (L) As ancient mankind?

Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?

Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is this punishment.

A: No. Nature.

Q: (L) Are some of the souls, at that point, going to move into a higher density level?

Q: (L) Could you give us a percentage on this?

A: No. Open at this point.

Q: (L) Now, getting back to the planet, if at some point in the cycle, bodies were generated on this planet and brought to earth, who brought them?

A: Realm crossing.

Q: (L) It was not a who, it was a what, is that correct?

A: All is who and what.

Q: (L) Well, the other night you mentioned something about the Transient Passengers hauling these bodies off that planet and bringing them to earth, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, are these Transient Passengers Realms?

A: Yes. So are you.

Q: (L) Do you guys know what you are doing to the linear mind here?

A: Can of worms.
I tried to order the mosaic of statements in a way that would be true and meaningful for the context of Trump surviving the assassination attempt.

1) "There are no countries only souls"
2)"Do countries have an "essence" as described by Gurdjieff? Yes" and
3) "There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness."
4) So, I should continue to pray? - All goes to 6th density. (This was a particular case, but it gives an idea.)
5)
If you continue to pray, there is no chance of your lessons being interrupted or deferred.
6) What level beings arrange divine intervention? 4th through 7th. (see this post)
7)
Was it just luck, let's say, that made Trump turn his head? Divine intervention. Powered by mass prayers.
From the above perspective, what Donald Trump does and represents is part of the lesson profile of a lot of people and their prayers helped to avoid that their lessons were interrupted or deferred. At the same time, we don't know what comes next. The example from Session 27 January 1996 is radical but makes the point:
Q: Okay, let's say that I have a little child who is dying of leukemia, and I am praying with everything in me, and the child dies anyway. I don't get it. What's the deal here?
A:
If child dies, that is your lesson profile.
In the above case, the woman prays, but there was also later in the same session, "que sera sera". I take this to mean that continuing to pray is good, and if one does not demand a particular result, which may connect to humility, openness, and non-anticipation, learning the lessons might be easier, though getting to that point could itself be a lesson.

- the cass have confirmed the intervention of “divine providence” in deflecting trump’s head. the article below contests this information.
- what makes me suspicious is that trump’s palm is not stained by blood after having touched his ear, at second 10 in this video. however i still prefer the divine providence. how could the video be made to be a fake?
- i am sorry to have to say that i am tired of all the lying everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom