Session 17 August 2024

"The first thing I realized was that human beings at a certain point in their development reach a crossroad where they can choose which dynamic they will develop in spiritual terms: predator or prey, and it had nothing to do with material considerations. In fact, I wasn’t even sure if it was a choice and not just simply the inherent nature of an individual."

I just read this in The Wave series and I think some people are very upset by a new type of man/woman that is starting to appear around here.

He is neither predator nor prey.

So may be it doesn't matter where you are based when the s**t hits the fan, it is the person you are, or strive to be, that counts. If this all sounds a bit sanctimonious on my part, I would readily admit that I still have much work to do. And as to St Peter's reference to "faith" in the quote above, the C's also mentioned the importance of faith in connection with those who survived the Biblical Flood or Deluge, which may be equally relevant to us in this day and age:
A: It is a very broad representation. It simply means that there was a cataclysmic event that did envelop the whole planet at that time and that those that were ready to experience that as part of their soul development without exiting the body, were warned ahead of time. But not by trying to manipulate events, but by simply allowing faith to let them acquire knowledge and being naturally drawn into position to experience what they needed to experience to survive the event.
I agree that, ultimately, the most important thing is the individual. It doesn't matter if you somehow find the perfect location with the ideal commune to escape the coming catastrophes... if you're not working on yourself then you've just managed to survive another day - nothing changes.

The part I'm confused about is faith, like you mention. Is faith just trusting the process/information and using the knowledge to grow an understanding that this is all part of a natural journey through the school of life? Or is faith that plus utilizing that knowledge to see the turmoil ahead and prepare accordingly?

For example, let's say you lived in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood for all your life. Suddenly, a drug epidemic hits the neighborhood and crime skyrockets. Your quiet neighborhood is no longer safe for you and your family. Do you move to a new town, or do you stay to be a beacon of light? It's a small scale example compared to an entire country, but I think, in the end, whatever you chose to do - stay or move - is a choice and something you can learn from.

Your quiet neighborhood is no longer safe for you and your family. Do you move to a new town, or do you stay to be a beacon of light?
It probably depends on something like one's soul mission or maybe lessons that need to be learned, including karmatic aspects.

For example, Laura and Ark were guided to move to France, because staying in the US was not a good idea:

Session Date: October 30th 2021

(Joe) Laura? When the C's kind of advised you to move to France, did they not know that Florida was gonna be the last bastion of freedom 20 years later?

(L) I think they knew that other things were coming.

(Joe) Can we at least have some confirmation of that to make ourselves feel better? [laughter] We could have stayed in Florida and all be on the beach now... [laughter]

A: This work would not have survived and thrived there.

Back
Top Bottom