Session 17 July 2022

The feelings that came to me in that session brought some apprehension for the coming times, which seem already so close, or even present. On the other hand, its good humor along with the jokes was amusing. Thanks for all you.

Now, you know, it’s time at this moment for we seeing more than the customary and constrictive precincts within this 3D reality, but rather to connect all the dots of the far past, present and future, and then, go to a much higher state of consciousness. Indeed, likely that new “status” will be the effective protection against new viruses and other deadly threats like have the C’s stated.

As we know, knowledge generally is not given or granted. So, knowledge is expected to be conquered thanks to a lot of challenges during our lives. Such trials, as I see, encompass the resistance to the psychopaths in power and then letting them to dry alone in their black emptiness. As well as —I always recall— the Task primarily involves Working on us, thus waking up our asleep DNA connections with the universe at large.
March 30, 2002 Session

A: Viruses make inroads only when there exists gaps in consciousness. A full field of awareness closes the gaps. Heal the soul by means of increased knowledge which leads to DNA modification which closes gaps...To do it otherwise amounts to self violation of lesson profiles elected by the self.

Q: (L) ………………… Is there anything we need to ask about that we haven't asked that we should have asked, consider it asked and give us an answer please!
A: Stay the course and network more! Some of you are slackers! Goodbye.

Slackers?

Gosh…:-[ then this time I will try harder. So, regarding this C’s reprimand and since this session seems good as any other, next I give more details on a topic commented more than once in other sessions.

………………… showing here two different mirror images of Nicolas Poussin's painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia, which the C's had suggested Laura should examine:
1658145696190-png.61082

Note the chalice appearing between the feet of the bearded figure. If you look at the painting from a distance, you will also see that the tombstone forms a skull, with the heads of the bearded figure forming the eye sockets of the skull, rather like skull figures seen in Mayan or Aztec art imagery. Please note that this skull imagery was not proposed by me but by another more observant Forum member. Then there is this alternative mirror image of the painting:
1658146283034-png.61084

This alternative mirror image posted by Akopirnas in 2013 also produces a chalice plus the double-headed figure in the middle which reminds one of the Roman god Janus who looks both ways at once, one towards the past and the other towards the future, which may in itself be a veiled reference to the Baphomet skull that some have speculated could be double-headed, based on medieval rumoured accounts relating to Baphomet.

The Roman god Janus is associated with doors, gates (of time?), beginnings, and transitions, both in literal and abstract ways. He was also responsible for motion, changes, and time. He was the gatekeeper; his symbols were a porter's staff or virga and a set of keys. To illustrate his importance to the Romans, his name was even mentioned before Jupiter in prayers. Later, during the Renaissance (N.B. Poussin being a late Renaissance painter), this image of two faces would represent not only the past and future but also wisdom - Sophia or Metis, which may provide a link to the name Baphomet, as used by the Knights Templar for the pure crystal skull they possessed.

This idea of Janus being a "gatekeeper" also makes me think of the 'Sword Keepers of the Lock' (linked according to the C's with the Illuminati) who burned down the Library of Alexandria in order to protect important secrets from being discovered. Moreover, the notion of a "gatekeeper" also links in some ways with Poussin’s own personal motto of ‘tenet confidentiam’ or ‘keeper of secrets’. Just how important those secrets might have been may be gleaned from the following account.​

In 1656 while living in Rome, Poussin received a visit from Abbé Louis Fouquet, the brother of Nicolas Fouquet, Superintendent of Finances to King Louis XIV of France. From here he sent a letter to his brother describing his meeting with Poussin. In his letter he makes the following statement:

“He [Poussin] and I discussed certain things, which I shall with ease be able to explain to you in detail – things which will give you, through Monsieur Poussin, advantages which even kings would have great pains to draw from him, and which, according to him, it is possible that nobody else will ever rediscover in the centuries to come. And what is more, these are things so difficult that nothing now on this Earth can prove of better fortune nor be their equal.”

This letter would subsequently lead to Fouquet's arrest in 1661 and his eventual downfall. The charges against Fouquet were extremely general and nebulous. There were vague accusations of misappropriation of funds, and others, even more vague, of sedition. On the basis of these accusations, all Fouquet’s goods and property were placed under royal sequestration. Oddly, however, the King forbade his officers to touch Fouquet’s papers or correspondence. Instead, he insisted on sifting through them personally and by himself. This seems most bizarre behaviour for a king. Although the King (not normally a bloodthirsty man) demanded the death penalty, the court eventually imposed a sentence of perpetual imprisonment on Fouquet in 1665. On the king’s direct orders, Fouquet was kept in strict isolation and he was forbidden writing implements and all means by which he could communicate with anyone. Even more draconian, any soldiers or guards who conversed with him were allegedly confined to prison ships or, in some cases, hanged. Louis XIV persistently endeavoured through his agents to buy ‘The Shepherds of Arcadia’. In 1685 Louis finally managed to do so. However, the painting was never put on display or even hung in a royal residence. Instead, it was confined to the king’s private royal apartments, where no one could view it without the king’s personal authority………………………​

The images in the post quoted above are interesting and revealing, as I see. Moreover, have anyone noticed that the mirrored arms (1st image) frame a “W,” like of Wave?!! Which in turn somewhat it recalls the shape of our recent cropcircle?!!!

Then, moving further:
July 12, 1997 Session

Q: Okay. Now, I have got this “Et in Arcadia ego” rearranged to “Tiena arca Ida geo.” Am I onto something here, or am I nowhere near it?
A: Close.
………………………………………

August 16, 1997 Session

Q: What was the niche in the Queen’s chamber, that resembles the crack in the stone in the Arcadian Shepherd’s painting, as well as the window in the St. Anthony painting. What was this for?
A: Mind accelerator.

Q: Was there like a chair there where you could sit, and the energy converged there?
……………………………………..

October 31, 1998 Session

Q: Is there any one thing... I doused the picture,(Arcadian Shepherds) and it seemed that the head of the kneeling man with the beard was the important figure. Where, on a map, would one place this head in order to have the other figures in correct alignment?
A: Best to split the image, head to head. Vertically.

Q: Split the image and put the same guy head to head to his own head?

See, the painting by Poussin ‘Arcadia Shepherds,’ also named Et in Arcadia ego, as well could be in Latin rearranged to “Nite arca dai geo.”

Okay, as quoted above, the C’s already spilled the beans, so I think is safe we following their directions, right?!! Very well, then we also could use a “harmonizing” particular way before mirroring the painting ‘Arcadia Shepherds.’ I mean by that the DNA feature brought up in my earlier posts when interpreting the “W cropcircle”!!! See, it’s funny that manner because it ‘coincidently’ splits the figures in the image head to head in any case.

Moreover, notice that that such process likens to the Fibonacci sequence (3, 5, 8, …), i.e. the arrangement of nature. Hence, first we could divide the painting in 8 horizontal parts. Ready?! now we are suitable to mirror in accord to Fibonacci. Yet at this point we have 2 plain options. For one case we can from left to right take the 5 first sections and then mirroring this set. In addition, we still could take the 3 first parts and then mirroring the respective set as well. Besides, look, to each “rebound” we can choose reflecting to the left or to the right side of those sets. So, which side we should choose? Well, as might be expected I already tried every one of them, and the results are all interesting and complements of each other. By the way, if instead is taken from right to left still results in the same reflected sets. This painting seems phenomenal.

Nevertheless this post was supposed to be, sort of, a short note because exploring that whole painting deserves its own thread in my opinion. So, to be like that, I only picked the impressive set generated by the 5th sector and the image that results from the mirroring to the right:
Arcadia shepherds 01 - 5th section.jpg
Arcadia shepherds by Poussin, 5 first sections reflected at right​

See the strange faces in the middle axis? Bellow they are more evident:
Arcadia shepherds,hidden faces 2 - left 5th section.jpg

Dagon and Oannes are gods from the ancient Mesopotamia. Arcadian shepherds and then Accadian gods… hmmm.
264px-Plate_6_fish_god_%28A_second_series_of_the_monuments_of_Nineveh%29_1853_%28cropped%29.jpg

Akkadian Dagon / Oannes
But, if may I suggest, don’t undervalue the dark trees seen in the top of the figure. Indeed they recall me another painting that I have showed into another post.

At last, bellow we have the same image flipped with negative colors. Notice —bluish tones— the faces within faces and a creature mounting a winged bat-like. Behind them there is like a place!?
Arcadia shepherds, negative - 5th section.jpg
Arcadia shepherds by Poussin, 5 first sections flipped in negative shades​

Attachments

• Arcadia shepherds,hidden faces 2 - left 5th section.jpg
    Arcadia shepherds,hidden faces 2 - left 5th section.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 9
Hay tantas dudas al respecto, pero son respuestas directas, excelente, gracias
Hello Jonathan D. Below is your post translated with deepl.com. Since this is an English speaking forum, you may find deepl.com useful, as others have, for translating your posts.
There are so many doubts about it, but they are direct answers, excellent, thank you.

You're also invited write an introduction post in the Newbies forum where you can tell us a little about yourself and how you found your way here.

Slackers?

Gosh…:-[ then this time I will try harder. So, regarding this C’s reprimand and since this session seems good as any other, next I give more details on a topic commented more than once in other sessions.

The images in the post quoted above are interesting and revealing, as I see. Moreover, have anyone noticed that the mirrored arms (1st image) frame a “W,” like of Wave?!! Which in turn somewhat it recalls the shape of our recent cropcircle?!!!

Then, moving further:

See, the painting by Poussin ‘Arcadia Shepherds,’ also named Et in Arcadia ego, as well could be in Latin rearranged to “Nite arca dai geo.”

Okay, as quoted above, the C’s already spilled the beans, so I think is safe we following their directions, right?!! Very well, then we also could use a “harmonizing” particular way before mirroring the painting ‘Arcadia Shepherds.’ I mean by that the DNA feature brought up in my earlier posts when interpreting the “W cropcircle”!!! See, it’s funny that manner because it ‘coincidently’ splits the figures in the image head to head in any case.

Moreover, notice that that such process likens to the Fibonacci sequence (3, 5, 8, …), i.e. the arrangement of nature. Hence, first we could divide the painting in 8 horizontal parts. Ready?! now we are suitable to mirror in accord to Fibonacci. Yet at this point we have 2 plain options. For one case we can from left to right take the 5 first sections and then mirroring this set. In addition, we still could take the 3 first parts and then mirroring the respective set as well. Besides, look, to each “rebound” we can choose reflecting to the left or to the right side of those sets. So, which side we should choose? Well, as might be expected I already tried every one of them, and the results are all interesting and complements of each other. By the way, if instead is taken from right to left still results in the same reflected sets. This painting seems phenomenal.

Nevertheless this post was supposed to be, sort of, a short note because exploring that whole painting deserves its own thread in my opinion. So, to be like that, I only picked the impressive set generated by the 5th sector and the image that results from the mirroring to the right:
View attachment 61605

Dagon and Oannes are gods from the ancient Mesopotamia. Arcadian shepherds and then Accadian gods… hmmm.
264px-Plate_6_fish_god_%28A_second_series_of_the_monuments_of_Nineveh%29_1853_%28cropped%29.jpg

Akkadian Dagon / Oannes
But, if may I suggest, don’t undervalue the dark trees seen in the top of the figure. Indeed they recall me another painting that I have showed into another post.

At last, bellow we have the same image flipped with negative colors. Notice —bluish tones— the faces within faces and a creature mounting a winged bat-like. Behind them there is like a place!?
View attachment 61606
There are even more faces and details, that is fascinating...

Two examples, one of them is the lion head:
1659014387091.png

I don't know about mirroring images, is this a phenomenon seen only in these paintings, or something that appears in any image or painting? If it should have any relevance, the operation should be repeated in other paintings while demonstrating that the appearance of faces and ghoulish figures doesn't occur.

Q: (Jefferson/Breton) What happened to the Guidestones?

A: Blown up by unhappy patriot.
Thanks for this question. It's good to have an idea of what really happened. Perhaps Georgia Republican gubernatorial candidate Kandiss Taylor's suggestion that the Guidestones should be demolished inspired someone to take individual action. The mainstream media is representing this as an act of a far-right lone nut conspiracy theorist against a harmless roadside attraction. The PTB could have weaponized this more by claiming it was the work of some real, fictional or fabricated group - but they didn't, at least not yet, and that's a good thing. The perpetrator broke the law but when one lives in a time when many laws are immoral perhaps his act can be somewhat justified. He is seen as a hero by many no doubt. What we need though is more considered resistance, (or at least understanding) from folks. The C's said the whole world would rise up against the PTB at some point. Was what he did right and good, or just foolish and dangerous? Perhaps a little of both? I'm not sure but I don't think he deserves much more than a slap on the wrist if he is exposed - considering the circumstances. Heck, if he is still alive and comes forward after all this chaos is over he may get a hero's parade and a deserved honored place in the history books of the future, depending of course on who writes the history books.

Slackers?

Then, moving further:

View attachment 61605

Akkadian Dagon / Oannes

View attachment 61606
Fascinating. Very impressive work indeed. The strange bat like creature produced by your version of the mirror imaging reminds of a similar mirror image produced from a Leonardo da Vinci painting:

1659050968162.png
The Leonardo image is on the right and has been called the 'Face of Yahweh' by some. The image on the left was produced from the famous Chauvet cave art and was used for comparison purposes.​
See my post Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians and Has the 30,000 year old cave art of Chauvet been decoded?

Since Poussin and Leonardo are both alleged to have been Rosicrucians, these mirror images may have been intended to convey information to the Cognescenti who were trained to spot them. If these images are deliberate, this suggests to me that the artists were aware of the presence of non-human hyperdimensional beings operating on our planet long before the dawn of UFO's and alien abduction experiencers. If so, did either of them have contact with such beings? As I pointed out in the Alton Towers thread, Leonardo was known to have had a missing period in his life unaccounted for in his diaries and he also had a strange fascination for a particular cave in Italy, caves being associated with mystics throughout the ages but also with dragons and demons.

Have you discovered any other odd mirror image features employing the Fibonacci sequence?

BTW: Some researchers think the four shepherd figures in the painting all represent star constellations such as Hercules and Virgo and the stars Castor and Pollux can be linked with the heavenly constellation of Gemini the Twins. Hercules, Castor and Pollux were crew members on the Argo, who went searching with Jason for the Golden Fleece (the Grail). I have done a couple of posts on the star associations of the painting and their possible links to the Holy Grail. The painting may therefore be a form of star map.​

I don't know about mirroring images, is this a phenomenon seen only in these paintings, or something that appears in any image or painting? If it should have any relevance, the operation should be repeated in other paintings while demonstrating that the appearance of faces and ghoulish figures doesn't occur.
Yes it has. See my previous post on this thread.

There are even more faces and details, that is fascinating...

Two examples, one of them is the lion head:
View attachment 61612
The feline or lion head is something Richard Hoagland noticed in relation to the Face on Mars, which he believes combines dual feline/human features, something which I pointed out is also reflected in Mayan art. The Mayans (as members of the red-skinned race) are descended from Atlantian survivors and the C's confirmed that the Face on Mars and other monuments on Mars were constructed by the Atlantians.

I posted this picture of a Mayan bust recently on the thread for the session dated 24th June 2022, so apologies for posting it again but it is relevant to your lion head observation.

1659053329959.png

Back
Top Bottom