Session 17 July 2022

As English is not my mother tongue, is this meaning considered as a "colloquial expression" (from Idioms in the Free Dictionnary):
Some possibility or option is no longer available or likely.
In case it does, does anyone whose first language is English (or who practices it as if) have any idea what else the phrase used by the Cs might mean?
Yes, that's the meaning it usually infers to me -- it's too late, no long possible, over and done.
I know of no other meaning except the literal meaning -- a ship that has left the port or harbor. An unusual choice of words (ship, sail) and meaning (it's too late) to discuss a time machine maybe?

In case it does, does anyone whose first language is English (or who practices it as if) have any idea what else the phrase used by the Cs might mean?
I know of no other meaning except the literal meaning -- a ship that has left the port or harbor.
As far as the choice of words (ship, sail): that could imply something about the nature of a time machine's operation perhaps.
As far as the meaning (it's too late)........it could imply it wouldn't do serve any purpose now (we've passed a certain benchmark and the 'window of opportunity' to use it for change has closed), or we've entered the new era (2014) and what happened before that is over and done with -- 'carved in stone,' a published novel, a 'closed book' (to use more idioms) that can no longer be modified.
Just some pondering.

I know nothing about antigravity, but I would not be so sure that "cool" used by C's here means "great". It could well mean "cold".
By searching briefly, I could not find anything specific and rather obvious on that, but given my non really scientist mind and that my native language is not English, I could have miss something, or maybe it is not available easily, wouldn't wonder why too much at this point.

Just one thing that gives many results searching Google:
"cold fusion and antigravity"

I don't know if "cold fusion" is next to "antigravity" just because they are two differents subjects put together for some purpose (as possible future energies), or if they associated in a way or another.

FWIW
Maybe this video will answer some of your questions:

CIA investigates anomalous event that triggered LIGHT APPARITION at a secret facility -
(English version)

or (in Russian) -

-------------------------------
So, the case concerns some documents recently declassified by the CIA (not completely) about the events that took place in the USSR. What do we know about it? Back in 1984, the USSR tested a certain technology / weapon called "cold explosion", the essence of which is to generate a huge amount of energy and transfer it WITHOUT LOSS over a long distance (thousands of kilometers) using a "space-time gap", through a kind of portal or pipeline.
The device that produces and transmits (at a distance) this energy is named in the documents as a "large scalar interferometric transmitter".
At the other end of the pipeline (at a selected point) an explosion occurs, more than 240 km in diameter, according to CIA documents (as strong as a nuclear bomb, but without the release of radiation and gamma radiation), causing instantaneous freezing (cooling) of space (and any objects there) . Approximately how mammoths with green grass in their mouths instantly froze - bang, and you turn into ice in a second. You can even "freeze" entire cities with all the millions of people in them, if you have enough energy to do so, and if you decide to play evil god.
At the same time, the video mentions the Aharonov-Bohm effect, as well as the fact that with the help of a "large scalar interferometric transmitter" one can both "absorb" energy in the desired sector of space, and "allocate" it. That is, you can either "freeze" the desired area, or "fry" it.

If all this information is true (not fiction or disinformation), then this "cold explosion" (or "hot") is such a powerful technology that the hydrogen bomb, hypersonic missiles, railgun and other modern things from the news are all this compared to nothing more than toys in the hands of kindergarten children.

Okay, with some luck I’ll redeem another bit of my slackness trying to return to this asking in another post.

Meanwhile next I bring up that that painting indeed has another pointing, historically speaking. With relation to that, I even thought that it could have already been widely spoken in the forum but a quick search in the forum’s site didn’t exhibit old discussions on it. In fact, to my surprise, most of the results appeared into the “recent” ‘Alton Towers’ thread. Now, is somewhat difficult to me to go all over those elaborated posts because I’m at deep work in another projects, not to mention the deals of the day by day. Anyway sorry if the next was already talked here somehow.

Moreover, to date the search in specific didn’t bring anything on the Shugborough monument. So next we have some brief notices on it.​

438px-Shugborough_arcadia.jpg

A close in of the Sheperds of Shugborough​

The well known Shugborough monument, as can be seen, is a relief sculpted from the Arcadian Shepherds of Poussin. Shaped by Peter Scheemakers and paid by Thomas Anson, it was built in the middles of the 18th century and stays in the Shugborough House, England.​

Shugborough_Tunnel%2C_Staffordshire%2C_c._1846.jpg

“Gates of Jesuralem”​

That property is also peculiar by itself since —2 centuries before that relief— there was a monastery, and later in the 19th century was built a big tunnel under its lands. The eastern portal of the tunnel had certain Egyptian style, and its prominent portals even came to be known as the ‘Gates of Jerusalem’.
392px-Shugborough_shepherds_monument.JPG

Back to the relief there are some interesting details in it. For example could be mentioned the columns, an arch about it, stone heads —including one horned Pan god like— and in particular the very notable and strange inscription under it.
675px-Shugborough_inscription.jpg

The issue with this inscription is that to date nobody delivered their decipherment. As we can see, there are the 8 letters 'OUOSVAVV', while under them come in opposite corners, the 2 letters 'D' and 'M'.

Just for fun, let’s try a carefree fortuitousness right now?!! It’s really my first shot on this. See, these letters may be not an answer but just a clue or clues related to the theme of the relief. Anyway, they seem to beg for a split to make some sense of them. How about this: “Ouo – Sva – VV”!!! Still weird? Anyway, when researching these bits, …guess what?!! “Ouo” is told one of the 5 ministers of Poseidon, god of the Sea who is correspondent to the Vedic Varuna, also god of the Sea, who has a twin-set of 5 helperssee also Vishnu Purana, look for “sons of Prachinabarhis”. And next?

Well, since we jumped to Hinduism… we could look into Sanskrit the word “Sva”. Perhaps just coincidence, even so it looks like another happy guess because “sva” means “self”. Great, but and “VV”? This one seems more complicated. It does not look a word, maybe Roman numbers like “V-V”, then “5-5,” which implies “10”? Or could it be also a sculpture like the relief? If so, in English “VV” could be another fashion for depicting “W” of Wave. So, done? Not really. Like it was said, this is just a first shot. Even if correct still would be necessary to research these mythological references and then connect the dots.

Right, but and the 2 letters in the other line? Oh boy… let’s think. Two letters at opposite sides. Hmmm. Let’s hold on a moment these ones, and see first what others have speculated. Now, since that monument is also a tomb, then the line with the “D” & “M,” some claim, could be like those in the Roman tombs where used to be carved ‘Dis Manibus.’ Well, I can tell that the latter sentence is Latin for “Shades of Pluto”, that is to say a memorial for the spirits that transited to the realm of Hades (Pluto), who is the god of the lands of the Hell.​
Actually, your post here on the Shugborough Monument has beaten me to it, since I was intending to write a piece about this enigmatic sculpture on the Alton Towers thread soon. Perhaps it is providential that you have done so now.

The Shugborough Monument is clearly linked to the mystery that is contained within the Poussin painting. For one thing, it is a mirror or reversed image of Poussin's painting in the same way that the Shroud of Turin is essentially a photographic negative. However, the Shugborough carving displays a number of small alterations from the original painting, including the addition of an extra sarcophagus placed on top of the main tomb and we also have the fingers of two shepherds touching the letters 'N' and 'R' in the phrase ET IN ARCADIA EGO whereas in the original painting it is just one shepherd touching the letter R of… Arcadia… a word which contains the word "arc"… . Evidently these small changes are significant. It should be recalled that Poussin actually painted two versions of the subject, The second, better known version, is this one:​

1659370203031.png

The original version is this one:

1659370304306.png

In this case, the subject differs in that there are only three shepherds shown together with a god like figure lying on the ground, who would appear to be the god Alpheus, the river god and lord of underground streams (see my comments on this theme in my post Session 24 June 2022) and there is a skull depicted on top of the tomb, which is absent in the second version.

Most interpreters take the skull to be an emblem of death being present even in the idyllic pastoral setting of Arcadia. However, could it represent more than this? The fact that the Shugborough Monument depicts two tombs could be significant in this context. It is my conjecture that one tomb may represent the hiding place of the Holy Grail and the other sarcophagus may represent the hiding place or tomb of the TDARM buried on Oak Island, since both artefacts would seem to have similar capabilities as remolecularisation and, therefore, teleportation devices. This point might even make sense of the C's statement in the Session 12 July 1997:

A: Have you researched the power of Stonehenge, and how it relates... where it fits in?

Q: Yes, we are bit by bit collecting things...

A: Well? And crop circles? Amazing connections... And what of "The Rosy Cross?"

Q: Well, this is what we are looking at! I have even discovered that Sir Francis Bacon's name is even derived from "beech," and that his Latin signature has the gematria number of 17 - and January 17 is the feast day of St. Anthony, who replaced St. Augustine in this affair somewhat... and I have connected the Rosicrucians all over the blasted planet, for crying out loud! And, who is who here? Just who are the good guys?

A: Airports are used by both.

Q: Well, what is THAT supposed to mean?

A: Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizer.

Q: You mean there is a TDARM at the Denver Airport?

A: Not that simple... and much, much deeper meaning. Did you catch the latest report about Neanderthals and DNA and how it relates to you?

Airports are means of transiting from one place to another, as are teleportation (involving remolecularisation or transmaterialisation) devices such as TDARMs. Remember that we were told by the C's that the Holy Grail was used to transport a group of Kentakkians to Earth prior to the destruction of their planet. We also know from the C's that the Celts were able to teleport artefacts such as the statue of the Virgin of Candelaria, which was teleported to Tenerife. Perhaps it was teleported from Stonehenge?

These references to airports and a much deeper meaning was picked-up again by Laura in the session dated 12 September 1998:
(L) In the middle of the night the other night as I was going to sleep, I thought of something that you guys once said about the Denver Airport TDARM, that both sides can use airports and that the meaning was ‘much, much deeper than that.’ It made me think of what you had said before about planets and stars being windows or doorways. Is it possible that there are points in deep recesses or underground places of our planet where one can enter a portal and emerge through a portal on another planet or system. Are the centres of planets and stars the emergences of wormholes or something?

A: If utilized as such.

Q: (C) So it would have to be intentional. Is anyone utilizing them as such?

A: Maybe...

However, the other major point to take away from the C's comments in the above extract is their reference to the "Rosy Cross" or the Rosicrucians. We know Sir Francis Bacon was most likely a Rosicrucian Grand Master. As a Rosicrucian and an alchemist, he may well have had dealings with the mysterious enclave of alchemists on the Pyrenees (which seems to have included the 15th Century French alchemist Nicolas Flamel amongst its number - see more below) and the (re)burying of the Lizards' TDARM on Oak Island (I have written about this connection recently on the Alton Towers thread, which seems to be hinted at in Bacon's last work that was published posthumously soon after his death).

This brings us to Admiral George Anson (one of England's foremost naval heroes of the 18th Century who circumnavigated the globe) and the Shugborough Monument, which his family commissioned. I have reason to suspect that Anson could have been an 18th Century Rosicrucian who may have known about the TDARM on Oak Island. There is a growing body of evidence accruing from the current Oak Island exploration (see the ongoing TV show 'The Curse of Oak Island') to indicate the involvement of the British Royal Navy on Oak Island during the 18th century, including the construction of an extensive roadway from a wooden wharf and slipway to allow ox-drawn carts to haul things to and from the Money Pit area. This large scale construction may in part be explained by British military rivalry with France in that part of North East America and Canada (Nova Scotia) during that period but it may also betray an awareness of what was buried on Oak Island on the part of people like George Anson. If not, how do you explain the Anson family's (the current earls of Lichfield) commission of the Shugborough Monument? Why commission an expensive mirror image of Poussin's painting? A clue may be found in a an elegiac poem read out in Parliament after Anson's death in 1762. One stanza reads:

"Upon that storied marble cast thine eye.
The scene commands a moralising sigh.
E'en in Arcadia's bless'd Elysian plains,
Amidst the laughing nymphs and sportive swains,
See festive joy subside, with melting grace,
And pity visit the half-smiling face;
Where now the dance, the lute, the nuptial feast,
The passion throbbing in the love's breast,
Life's emblem here, in youth and vernal bloom,
But reason's finger pointing at the tomb!

This would seem to be an explicit reference to Poussin's painting and the inscription 'Et in Arcadia Ego' including even the 'finger pointing at the tomb'. It certainly seems a strange choice of memorial verse to read out in a political chamber.

The Monument, commissioned by Thomas Anson, George's brother, was built sometime between 1748 and 1756. a stone plaque displaying a ten-letter inscription. The ten letter inscription is broken into two lines. There are eight letters on the first line, and two below on the second line, placed at either end of the letters on the first line. The letters on the second line, D M, were commonly used on Roman tombs to stand for Dis Manibus, meaning "dedicated to the shades".

There have been many theories proposing a solution to the inscription code. Here are some quoted from Wikipedia:

Latin Initialism Theories
  • One suggestion is that the eight letters are a coded dedication by George Anson to his deceased wife. In 1951 Oliver Stonor speculated that the letters might be an initialism for the Latin phrase Optimae Uxoris Optimae Sororis Viduus Amantissimus Vovit Virtutibus ("Best of wives, Best of sisters, a most devoted Widower dedicates (this) to your virtues"). This was the solution favoured by former Bletchley Park employee Shiela Lawn. It has been pointed out, however, that the grammar of this sentence is incorrect, and that abbreviations following Latin rules cannot be expanded arbitrarily.
  • Steve Regimbal interprets the letters as standing for a new Latin translation of the phrase "Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity." (Ecclesiastes 12:8), namely Orator Ut Omnia Sunt Vanitas Ait Vanitas Vanitatum. He has speculated that the phrase may be the source of the earlier inscription "OMNIA VANITAS" which may have been carved on an alcove at the estate of one of Thomas Anson's associates, George Lyttelton.
  • Former NSA linguist Keith Massey interprets the letters as an initialism for the Latin phrase Oro Ut Omnes Sequantur Viam Ad Veram Vitam ("I pray that all may follow the Way to True Life") in reference to the Biblical verse John 14:6, Ego sum Via et Veritas et Vita ("I am the Way, the Truth and the Life").
Cypher Theories
  • Dave Ramsden (2014) suggests that the monument be understood as a funerary altar, dedicated to a syncretic female figure known as the "Shepherdess". He interprets the eight-letter inscription as a polyalphabetic cipher used to encrypt the name "Magdalen".
  • George Edmunds in his book Anson's Gold (2016) proposed a cypher encoding the latitude and longitude of an island where Admiral George Anson, Thomas Anson's brother, had buried Spanish treasure. Anson mounted a secret expedition to recover this treasure, which was located but due to unforeseen circumstances remains in place. According to Edmunds, Anson received letters in code sent by the expedition leader which include part of the cipher.

English Initialism Theories

Margaret, Countess of Lichfield (1899–1988) suggested that the monument was built by Admiral Anson as a memorial to his wife. She thought that the inscription referred to a poem that related a story of a Shepherdess, Alicia, who lived on one of the hills of Rome and helped convert pagans to Christianity. In this theory, the initialism referring to the lines Out Your Own Sweet Vale, Alicia, Vanishes Vanity. Twixt Deity and Man Thou, Shepherdess, The Way, but no source for these words has ever been traced.

Of all these theories, the one about Admiral Anson mounting a secret expedition to recover buried Spanish treasure, which was located but then, due to unforeseen circumstances, remained in place seems to be the one for me that may provide a possible connection to the Oak Island mystery.

Referring to it as 'Spanish treasure' may provide a possible link to a story broken in 2008 by the researcher Andrew Gough, which involved a man who claimed have been a part of a secret Rosicrucian led expedition to Oak Island, which supposedly resulted in an incredible find (N.B. some years after Laura had discussed the matter with the C's). being made. See OAK ISLAND TREASURE TALES by Andrew Gough at the link: OAK ISLAND TREASURE TALES Here are the relevant extracts for our purposes:
“Reports indicate that the capsule contains the bones of ‘someone extremely important, wrapped in muslin and cloth, coated with amber and tar.’ Additionally, the team is said to have discovered a ring and gem within the capsule, with unusual markings.

Further still, it has been reported that members of the research team who have come in contact with the capsule have encountered peculiar near death experiences, only to have inexplicably survived.”

“Solomon’s name was brought up several times, but I am not sure in what context.”

When the capsule was removed t was just a large, hunking piece of tar (literally). Imagine the capsule that Spock was placed in and shot into space in Star Trek III(?). Identical, yet more hideous. It was just a lump of “something.” Not a body. Not bones. No proof of nothing.

I am believing more and more that the bones rumoured to be inside the capsule is not of Christ, but that of KING DAVID – but his remains lead to Christ.

I personally saw the seals (about 4 ft away). I personally saw the Templar’s crest (which looks NOTHING like that crappy Da Vinci Code movie or any junk you see in books; revisionists love creating their own fantasy), the emblazoned / branded wax inset into the wood that said KING DAVID in a language that could only be translated by the highest-ranked Mason I have ever met (the billionaire, himself). I believe he was a Rosicrucian of the highest order. I mean TOP of the chart, or one level into the next step up from Grand Master. He donned rings with symbols I have never seen. He wore inter-twining bracelets with key codes, metallic latches that revealed other symbols, etc etc etc. Too much to describe here.

I discussed this article in a post on the Alton Towers thread (see: Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians) because, even though it sounds quite fantastic and incredulous, there may a grain of truth to it, especially given the reference to a buried 'capsule', which reminds me of the capsule the C's spoke about that is still buried under the Sphinx:
Q: They say that there is a subterranean chamber under the sphinx that leads to all the other pyramids. Is this correct?

A: Yes. But more importantly, there is a buried capsule of sorts. (Cf. "just a large, hunking piece of tar (literally)")

Q: Has this buried capsule been found?

A: Not uncovered, but the evidence exists.

There may, of course, be no link between the two capsules but the fact that Solomon's name was mentioned in the account may possibly be a clue here, since although the Bible claims that Solomon was King David's son, the C's have suggested that Solomon was in reality the Egyptian Pharaoh Narmer, thus pre-dating the era of King David by as much as 2,000 years.​

Q: Was Solomon a king of Egypt?
A: Yes.
Q: Which king of Egypt was the equivalent of Solomon?
A: Narmer.

King Narmer (c. 3273 – 2987 BC) was an ancient Egyptian pharaoh of the Early Dynastic Period. Many scholars consider him the unifier of Egypt and founder of the First Dynasty, and in turn the first king of a unified Egypt. A majority of Egyptologists believe that Narmer was the same person as Menes (c. 3200–3000 BC) .

Of course, King Solomon was associated in legend and Biblical lore with a fabulous magic ring, lots of wives, immense wealth, the heavily esoteric canticle 'Song of Solomon' (or 'Song of Songs') and, of course, his celebrated temple, which may well have been the Great Pyramid of Giza or possibly the Sphinx (which is supposed to have a hidden temple within it). Solomon would therefore have been a far more important figure to the hermetically minded Rosicrucians than King David. Sir Francis Bacon even wrote of Solomon's Temple as part of his great project ‘The Great Instauration’, and those that took part in it he referred to as forming a 'House of Solomon' or College of the Six Days Work. The ‘House of Solomon’ as used here is a biblical term referring to the Temple of Solomon. Moreover, Bacon likened this temple directly to Solomon’s Temple, and also to a Pyramid — the Pyramid of Philosophy. This Pyramid has three sides, equating to what Bacon specifies as the three primary areas of study—Divine, Natural and Human. The three sides thus represent Divine Philosophy, Natural Philosophy and Human Philosophy. Just what did Bacon know? Moreover, the C's seemed to imply that Bacon was connected directly to the Oak Island mystery:
Q: Seeing the unseen. You mentioned once before that the "Rosicrucians act as a thief in the night." You also mentioned that I ought to dig into the Rosicrucians, and I went to the University library, and it was essentially missing...

A: Connect the Rosicrucians to your favourite island by the "beech." Horticulturally, please, and family.
[MJF: Laura subsequently discovered that Sir Francis Bacon's name was derived from the old Norman French for "beech"]

Q: Oak Island?

A: Yup! Then, connect the Pyrenees to the Canaries.

Q: Okay, a "thief in the night." The destruction of the Templars...

According to one researcher, Charles Kos, author of "In Search of the Origin of Pyramids and the Lost Gods of Giza', "Solomon was a Grand Master of prehistoric Freemasonrya very ancient fraternity earlier known as the Cabiri gods — its origin often attributed to him, and some of the mystic ceremonies used in the Masonic cult are probably derived from his epoch".

As I have mentioned before, the Egyptian Cabiri may have been the ancestors of the Jewish Essenes and the Egyptian Therapeutae with a further possible link to the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians.

However, what possible link could this strange account Gough has supplied us with have anything to do with Admiral George Anson and his alleged quest for Spanish treasure. Well, Gough's informant went on to mention a strange episode that seems to have occurred some time in the late 16th Century. Quoting from his article:

I will soon have copied documents from the Royalty of Spain and Portugal circa 1590 that demands at least 16 decoys and obstructions to be set in multiple areas up and down the coast all the way to Bermuda, before the ‘beloved is carried to his place of rest.’ Those that carried this ‘beloved’ across the Atlantic in a boat (named either ‘Pura Vida’ OR ‘Pura Viesta’) numbered 12. Is this Representative of apostles? Who knows… It is absolute truth that 10 of these 12 willingly took their own lives before a Royal Court in Portugal or Morocco (not sure) in 1598 on behalf of eternal silence. The fate of the other 2 is unknown entirely. They are believed to become priests or apart of the same Royal Court in some manner. It’s not known but simply a best guess.

As I pointed out in my article, this was the century in which the mysterious enclave of alchemists from the Pyrenees (perhaps led by Nicolas Flamel) were, according to the C's, supposed to have buried the TDARM on Oak Island or at least dug the pit in readiness:

Session dated 10 December 1994:
(L) When was the pit itself dug?
A: 1500s. Nationality is not issue.

And then in the session dated 16 September 1995:
Q: (L) That's interesting... Okay, change of subject. Back when we were talking about the pit on Oak Island, and you asked me to do some research on it, the answers I came up with were that the responsible group were alchemists. Is this correct?

Q: (L) Was one of the alchemists involved Nicholas Flamel?

Q: (L) Is it true that there is an enclave of alchemists that live somewhere in the Pyrenees...

Q: (L) Is this the group that you referred to as "The Quorum" in a previous session?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Do these alchemists use this power as talked about by David Hudson to enhance their longevity and their physical health?

A: And to control.

Q: (L) Are there people in this enclave who live for literally hundreds, if not thousands, of years?

A: Open.

As I pointed out on the Alton Towers Thread in my article 'The Curse of Oak Island', the Curse of Oak Island archaeological team unearthed last year evidence of a 16th Century tarpit kiln, which means that timber was being treated with tar on the island in order to make it waterproof. This could have been in relation to ship timbers but is more likely to have been intended for timber being used in the construction of the famed “Money Pit”. However, it also makes me think of that "large, hunking piece of tar". Is their a connection I wonder? Quoting from my article about recent discoveries on Oak Island:
"Other evidence to have emerged in Season 9 includes broken pieces of ox shoes dating back to the 17th and 18th Centuries, parts of firearms (muskets and pistols), a button belonging to a British naval officer, medieval wooden lids for caskets or barrels, pieces of old parchment and large metal rings for mooring boats. Predictions of an ancient Portuguese presence on the island made by Fred Nolan, an earlier treasure hunter, were also proven true in Season 9. Moreover, the team have also uncovered more evidence of a [wooden] ship that seems to have been buried in the swamp centuries ago. However, it is the wide stone road that was uncovered late in the season that was the major surprise. It runs for several hundred feet from the sea and seems to be heading towards the Money Pit. Its building would have been a largescale endeavour involving a lot of men and the presence of ox shoes would indicate that the road was being using to ferry heavy items in ox drawn carts."

So could those 12 men who took 'the Beloved' across the Atlantic Ocean in the late 16th Century in a boat called either the 'Pura Vida’ or ‘Pura Viesta' ('pure life' being evocative of the Cathar 'perfecti' perhaps), who seemed to have a connection either to the Royal court of Portugal (a land controlled at that time by the Knights Templar's successors 'The Knights of Christ' or that of Morocco, have been members of the enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees - who in turn seemed to have had a connection to the Rosicrucians of Sir Francis Bacon? Remember also that Nicolas Poussin (1594 – 1665), the 'keeper of secrets' and a suspected Rosicrucian adept, was born just a few years after this time and might have inherited knowledge of these events.

So what was Admiral Sir George Anson doing on his Spanish treasure hunt - a man who appears to have been memorialised by a sculpture mirroring Poussin's famous painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia? Was he trying to find the TDARM buried on Oak Island or search for 'the Beloved'. Indeed, could they be one and the same thing? If so, was it really been found in the early 21st Century and, if so, does it mean that the bad guys now have access to their very own airport?​

Attachments

• The Curse of Oak Island.docx
    927.8 KB · Views: 13
I know of no other meaning except the literal meaning -- a ship that has left the port or harbor.
As far as the choice of words (ship, sail): that could imply something about the nature of a time machine's operation perhaps.
As far as the meaning (it's too late)........it could imply it wouldn't do serve any purpose now (we've passed a certain benchmark and the 'window of opportunity' to use it for change has closed), or we've entered the new era (2014) and what happened before that is over and done with -- 'carved in stone,' a published novel, a 'closed book' (to use more idioms) that can no longer be modified.
Just some pondering.
Could the C's have been making a very subtle reference to the Egyptian Boat of a Million Years, which they said was a time machine:

Q: (L) Okay, going back to the pyramid. In the Pyramid Texts, when they talk about the ‘Boat of Millions of Years,’ what are they talking about?

A: Time machine.

1659401265236.png

I would not discount the possibility that this boat is linked in some way to the Grail (perhaps it was the guidance system) or the Merkabah/Matriarch Stone that brought a group of Kantekkians to Earth before their planet exploded:

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

A: Kantek.

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?

A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.

Could the C's have been making a very subtle reference to the Egyptian Boat of a Million Years, which they said was a time machine:

Q: (L) Okay, going back to the pyramid. In the Pyramid Texts, when they talk about the ‘Boat of Millions of Years,’ what are they talking about?

A: Time machine.

View attachment 61837

I would not discount the possibility that this boat is linked in some way to the Grail (perhaps it was the guidance system) or the Merkabah/Matriarch Stone that brought a group of Kantekkians to Earth before their planet exploded:

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

A: Kantek.

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?

A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.
After further thought, the C's may also have been making a subtle reference to the USS Eldridge as well. That ship, according to modern folklore, sailed out of harbour to conduct degaussing trials in the early 1940's but experienced a time warp instead. According to the C's, this unexpected result led the Americans (or the secret government) to conduct further trials at Camp Hero, which is located at Montauk, Long Island. The C's have confirmed that these further trials/experiments at Montauk led to the Americans uncovering the secrets of time travel.

However, at the same time as the American Navy was stumbling across the secret of time travel with the USS Eldridge, so were the Nazis in Germany through their experiments with Die Glocke or "the Bell", which, according to the C's, they took to Antarctica at the end of WW2. Picking up here on Puma's post on the thread for the 24th June 2022 (see: Session 24 June 2022), where the subject of time travel was discussed:
(L) Did the Germans construct a time machine during WWII?

Q: (L) They actually did it?

A: Ja.

Q: (L) Were the German experiments in time travel carried to the U.S. after the war?

A: In splintered form.

Q: (L) Did the U.S. take possession of a time machine constructed by the Germans?

A: No.

Q: (L) Why not?

A: Was taken elsewhere.

Q: (L) Where?

A: Mausenberg, Neufriedland.

Q: (L) Still in Germany?

A: Nein!

Q: (L) Where is Mausenberg?

A: Antarktiklandt.

Q: (L) Who is in control of or running this machine?

A: Klaus Grimmschackler.

Q: (L) I didn't mean a specific person, a group. Americans or Germans?

A: Deutsche.

Q: (L) Did they use this machine to transport themselves there and also in time?

A: Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt, bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.
[Apparently this statement in German is what we would call gobbledegook in English.]
Session 2 December 1995:

Q: (L) These individuals who have this time machine in Antarctica, what are they doing with it or what do they plan to do with it?

A: Exploring time sectors through loop of cylinder.

Q: (L) What is a loop of cylinder?

A: Complex, but is profile in 4th through 6th density.

Q: (L) Are there any particular goals that they have in doing this "time exploration?"

A: Not up to present, as you measure it.
[It is now 27 years since the C's told Laura this. Could their goals have changed in that time?]

Q: (L) Well, if they escaped and took this time machine to Antarctica, are they working with any of the so-called "aliens?"

A: 4th density STS.
[i.e., the Greys and the Antareans - an STS Humanoid Orion group, who may also be members of the subterranean civilisation that describe themselves as the 'Nation of the Third Eye', who are bi-density beings according to the C's.]

Q: (L) Are these Germans and their time machine, any part of the plan to take over earth when it moves into 4th density.

A: Maybe.

For the sake of further research, in what concerns the ‘sons of Prachinabarhi’, —mentioned in the earlier post— another interesting reference is the text of the Harivamsha.—for example, in the translation of Bibek Debroy

Oh, also this one. As claimed in the 3rd century "Philosophumena" —transl. by JH Macmahon the reference to Poseidon comes from an apparent equivalence to the female entity “Chorzar.” The warlike Chorzar controls all waters, their flow and paths, narrates the 2nd century AD Hippolytus when reporting on the Naassene fragments of the school of the Perates —i.e. a sect of the Ophites (Gnostics branch) as conveys the Roman Hippolytus, a Christian theologist.—also seen in Gnostics by CW King

A major feature of the Work done by others in this forum is how it motivates us in positive ways. And then, thanks to this spur, one week ago, or so, I wrote the ensuing comments along with its pictures below which at last I published in this post. I hope they can be helpful. Funny also that in some way they turned out to complete my casual triad which embraces my earlier 1st post and a 2nd post on that mysterious Arcadia. Many thanks for the collaboration of all you, including those in spirit.
…………….
Have you discovered any other odd mirror image features employing the Fibonacci sequence?
…………...​
Yes, I had indeed. But, as we can see, there is such abundance of oddness in Poussin painting Et in arcadia ego that one doesn’t even have to split it to notice it. Also, certainly, it is much more than just “found faces” when like gazing at a cloud as if nothing else around it is to look at. Now, you know, sure that as well other momentous works —such as Leonardo amidst others— carry secrets to be uncovered —art is a usual way for that.

By the way, due merits for the Session on July 12, 1997 where first was asked on that painting, and of course, to the C’s who gave us the tools —see 3rd quotation on Sessions— to find that concealed into it. In fact, with that said, is surprising how long this topic “slept” until recently it once again emerged to the daylight.

Okay. As yet I didn’t save all the mirror-imaging that I created but I’m sure anyone here can do it as good or better than me. Therefore, previously I recommended splitting it in accord to the spiral of Fibonacci, which happens to liken to the split face to face indicated by the C’s —see Session quotations—. For example, the “Fibonacci 3 section” and its mirror imaging brings an outstanding chalice as pointed out before my posts (see quotes) on this topic.​
603px-Ten_minutes.jpg

Alice through the looking-glass and her companions​

Now, in certain way is witty how this triad recalls “Alice” through the looking-glass. And then, like Alice, we could remind the same involvement of Castaneda when in the wilderness, on many occasions, he interacted and at times even talked with varied abnormal critters over there.
June 22, 1996 Session

(L) One of the crop circles you interpreted was an “astronomical twin phenomenon.” What is an astronomical twin phenomenon?
A: Many perfectly synchronous meanings.

Q: (L) Synchronicity is involved. Does this have something to do with “image?”
A: Duplicity of, as in “Alice through the looking glass.”

Q: (L) Double images. Does this relate to matter and antimatter?
A: Yes, and...

Q: (L) Gravity and manifesting on one side and manifesting a mirror image on the other...
A: Yes, and...​

So, still inquiring on peculiar entities? Okay, I think one of those crypto “Cheshire Cats” that catches the sight is the lion-head that I presented in my prior mirror imaging. However the link between Atlantis and its ‘feline adoration’ seems not to be an important aspect:
November 16, 1994 Session

Q: (L) Why did the sphinx look like a feline human?
A: Symbolism of feline energy.

Q: (L) Was this why the Egyptians worshipped cats or held cats in such high regard?
A: At root of this.

Q: (L) What was the origin of this feline god?
A: Atlantean tradition.

Q: (L) Where did the Atlantean tradition of the feline god originate?
A: Superstition.

Q: (L) What was the superstition about?
A: Not important.
………………………………

March 4, 1995 Session
(L) In a previous session we talked about the feline principle as represented by the sphinx, and the fact that Egyptians worshipped cats. Is there anything more you can give us on this? Why was this so? Was the cat representative of some principle we need to learn or investigate?
A: This is not really important.

Q: (T) Is the cat and the cat symbol itself important in some way?
A: You are; up to the perceiver.

So, considering the above quotes, could we postpone lion-gods for a moment?!! What then is significant when associated with the feline aspect? Maybe a possible destination, configuration, …both? Let’s listen the song of our bards:​
December 31, 1994 Session

(T) Last session when I was here you were giving us information on how to calculate when the wave is going to reach Earth. I was able to plot two of the four for distance, but two were constellations. I cannot plot those distances.
A: Check third most distant star in Cassiopaea and middle “belt” star in Orion, closest star in Leo. Welcome M to the board.
………………………………………..

December 10, 1994 Session
Q: (T) Are you still contacting Barbara?(Barbara Marciniak, writer of Pleiadians)
A: Not at this point. She is in pause mode.
…….
A: Yes. Write to her and tell her to call “Cassiopaea”. Next stop is Leo.
………………………………………..

August 22, 1998 Session
Q: ………..Now, according to this book, the ‘Message of the Sphinx,’ they are saying that the orientation of the pyramid complex which includes the Sphinx, designates or denotes a time, or replicates on the ground the pattern of Orion related to the constellation of Leo exactly 10,500 years ago. What is the significance of this date 10,500 years ago?
A: Complex, but what about Orion?!?

Q: What about Orion?
A: For you to surmise.
……………….
Q: (L) …………….You once said that Perceval was ‘knighted in the Court of Seven’ and that the sword’s points signify ‘crystal transmitter of truth beholden.’ Do these seven sages relate to this ‘Court of Seven’ that you mentioned?
A: Close.

Q: (L) When you said ‘swords points signify crystal transmitter of truth beholden,’ could you elaborate on that remark?
A: Has celestial meaning.

Q: (L) Also since the layout of the pyramids and the Sphinx seems to indicate that the constellation of Leo is in some way very significant, does this relate in any way to your remark that your ‘next stop: Leo,’ that we should ‘call Leo?’
A: Getting warmer.

Q: (L) Okay, since you said that the Sphinx symbolized a religion, or worship of a god named Endurra which just ‘fizzled out,’ how can this be reconciled with the obvious celestial relationship to this monument and this whole Giza complex. It seems that there is a far deeper meaning to the Sphinx than just the worship of a feline principle that just ‘fizzled out.’ Comment please?
A: It “fizzled” because the kept secrets faded.

Q: (A) Here is a picture of a pyramid, and they ask what this hieroglyph means. [Picture of a man pointing to something] What does it mean?
A: Passage to higher levels.
………………………………………..

September 5, 1998 Session
Q: (L) Does any of this supernova business have anything to do with the constellation Leo?
A: In a way.

Q: (L) In what way?
A: Through geometric configuration.

Q: (L) What do you mean ‘through geometric configuration?’
A: Status of Trine.
………………………………………..

29th July 2006 Session
Q: (L) Where are you transmitting from?
A: Leo 3 nights!

Q: (L) Can you tell us what the 3 nights signifies?
A: Just wait and see!
…….....
Q: (Galahad) Why are they coming through Leo?
A: We said “next stop.”
…………
(Galahad) Is there going to be something significant in our realm about the fact that you are now coming through Leo?
A: Oh yes! Help is on the way!
………………………………………..

August 25, 2006 Session
Q: And where do you transmit through?
A: Cassiopaea/Leo.

Q: What does “Over the rainbow” refer to?
A: End of the world/4th density.
………………………………………..

12 December 2010 Session
Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?
A: Cassiopaea. Moving to Leo soon.

Q: (L) Is the moving to Leo a signifier of some other potential event that would be noticed by us here on Earth?
A: Yes. Possible Supernova. Will stupendously improve reception of our messages.

Q: (L) Why is that? Cosmic waves?
A: Will affect your DNA as well as the DNA of those that are ready.

Q: (L) We’re assuming that this is a positive affect?
A: Yes! Refer to transcripts.
………………………………………..

Session 17 May 2014 Session
(Nicholas) I have one. The Cassiopaeans talked about the idea that they would be transitioning through another constellation for transmitting. I dunno if it's happened yet. I think it was Leo or something like that?
A: In process, wait for more!

Q: (L) I think, "wait for more" means wait for some kind of news or information that will make that clear. If there was a supernova or something in, say, Leo, it could affect them and us superluminally, but we would not yet see it for a while. Or, any other place where there may be one... We could be getting the effects of it through the communication before there is a visual confirmation. Assuming that we're communicating superluminally, I think. That's just my theory. Is that theory close?
A: Close enough.
………………………………………..

July 12, 1997 Session
A: “If one has the will of a Lion, one does not have the fate of a mouse!” (“Lion” with uppercase “L,”as per transcript)

Okay. Then there, in the 3rd section, also is found more faces of monkey-looks that peculiarly range from a young being until an old guy wearing a peculiar goatee. Interested? If so, play loose with slight juxtapositions of the mirror and you will meet them. Anyway,​

Arcadia shepherds, monkey 3 - left face section.jpg
the mentioned elderly monkey (3rd section)

Now, I believe that that my recent post gave enough for further insights, in particular to those who till now didn’t know much on that painting. Nevertheless, since there are also those who for some time have already been Working such topic, and I was asked for more, then I think best I could do is recalling the “shadowy chalice” —Fibonacci 3 section— revealed before in the first mirror imaging (see 2nd quotation). Important details (apart from faces), even if small, should appear …I bet on that. Remember, counting and numbers are a chief advice from the C’s. Moreover, they in some sessions mention a chalice, e.g.:
January 2, 1999 Session

Q: Anything further you can tell me in terms of a clue about ‘sheets of rain?’
A: Not for now, when you get there, you will find the chalice.

What a riddle, no?!! Then I could say to myself, “have faith, all that that C’s tell us is within our comprehension.” If so, we could pause a second for taking a deep breath and then just having fun. That is, at first without much longing, we just could play with the below earlier version of Arcadia:
430px-Nicolas_Poussin_-_Et_in_Arcadia_ego_%28premi%C3%A8re_version%29.jpg

Now, over the first 5 sections mirror-image it and plus take the negative. Furthermore, I suggest to reproduce like exactly the image seen next and then seek under the “lake” ….and you will see an interesting piece not showed here. Anyway, for now while picking one sample, there we find like the lovely prow of a ship breaking through the water. Maybe should I have posted this stuff in the ‘Creative Acts’ section? :-P
Arcadia shepherds earlier, 5th sect, prow.jpg
August 22, 1998 Session

A: Seek that which is elusive... good night.​

Let me add to the truth that you have said that there is no free lunch , the same ego or laziness makes us think that Laura and the others will do all the work for us and we are protected under her coat, which is largely false, the universe has incredible ways to give everyone what they deserve according to their efforts and nobody can do anything for you to avoid this if you do not do your part in the work that must be done individually... there comes a point where you know to a certain extent that if you want keep moving forward and improving you must give up certain things and activities, simply the time you have is not enough and you must choose between really committing to help or continue with the postponements, no matter how intelligent your ego tells you that you are, it is simply not enough if DO NOT DO the work of researching since the answers will not come to your head by enlightenment no matter how much knowledge you think you have and for this you will never be ready to really participate in the forum.
This commitment, in addition to participating in the network, also implies that your life is focused and positively aligned in as many aspects as possible... after all, the reward of love implies sacrifice and renunciation of comfort and it is to continue the latter that we tell each other lies like the ones I already mentioned or that we are not yet ready to interact with the group, as I already said this takes time since to interact on the network you must have really investigated, if you don't and you just want to try to give the appearance that you did it the universe will know and see the way to give you what belongs to you.
If you don't participate in the forum there is no way you can improve, as you are forced to choose and time runs out.
That's right, Matis! Very precise words! You only learn to "ride a bike by riding a bike". By participating in the forum you learn how to participate in the forum.

We have to be proactive in seeking knowledge and sharing the findings on the net. To be always in continuous search for "new green pastures" and not to rest in this goal.

As you rightly say, it is a commitment we have to make. It is done or not done. There are no attempts. The commitment has to carry over into our daily lives. Thank you for your thoughts! They are very much appreciated!:flowers:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

And yes, Medvedev is being disliked by most Russians, and his recent "patriotic" declarations seem over the top and not genuine.

After I read the "most likely" answer, I decided to ask my friend with whom we have conversations on political topics. I told her that there is an information that Medvedev will be president again after Putin. And asked for her opinion. She said that Medvedev is a moron :lol:, and that the only way it is going to work is if he will be only a "talking head", and that Putin's people will be controlling him and running things from behind. Sounds right to me.

Very pity if this is what Russia will have after Putin. But acceptable if there are no other alternatives.

I asked my extremely well-informed Ukrainian colleague what he thought about this, which I'll quote below:
I don't think Medvedev is actually a moron. And he does have a good quality - he's loyal, so if he's the president after Putin he'll still continue his policies, just like he did the last time (the policies have, of course, changed since then, and Putin now has much more popular support as he's shifted to making sure Russia restores its sovereignty). I'd say, he will be the president for one term, and then will lose the election to you know whom, as Putin's support is close to 90% )))

He was determined to do all he could to make mutually acceptable partnership with the West a reality.

He's been doing it for years, but he didn't want to just sell Russia off to the West like the West thought he was supposed to.

He was vilified for that - he then understood that they will not stop until Russia and Russian people are no more.

Then he started working to undo the damage caused by several decades of destruction.

That made them go to outright war, which culminated this year.

You should also keep in mind the vast numbers of outright traitors within, people like Berezonski, Chubais, Koch and the others - those who just divided all the wealth between themselves that used to belong to the state.

Putin has faced fierce opposition from within and outside of the country for decades, all for trying to keep it together.

There are certain points where I don't completely agree with Putin, but overall I support him. I have vast respect for his ability as a leader, and I think he and his policies are good for Russia and her people.

I asked my extremely well-informed Ukrainian colleague what he thought about this, which I'll quote below:
Medvedev was remembered as an aged child who visited Apple headquarters to receive latest iPhone 4 as a gift. He didn't exhibit any kind of strong personality and always looked pathetic comparing to Putin. Nevertheless he doesn't seem to be stupid or psychopathic in nature which is something nowadays. We know that it's possible to sell any kind of person as a president to the public, fair elections is a fairytale from the past. It's totally possible he's gonna be the next one. If Medvedev is to become a new president surrounded by smart and loyal advisers he might do more good than harm to his people. But at this point it makes no sense to speculate because there is always a war between power groups inside the elite, and some of those groups still hope to reestablish their connection with the West. Advisers are not chosen yet.

Okay, with some luck I’ll redeem another bit of my slackness trying to return to this asking in another post.

Meanwhile next I bring up that that painting indeed has another pointing, historically speaking. With relation to that, I even thought that it could have already been widely spoken in the forum but a quick search in the forum’s site didn’t exhibit old discussions on it. In fact, to my surprise, most of the results appeared into the “recent” ‘Alton Towers’ thread. Now, is somewhat difficult to me to go all over those elaborated posts because I’m at deep work in another projects, not to mention the deals of the day by day. Anyway sorry if the next was already talked here somehow.

Moreover, to date the search in specific didn’t bring anything on the Shugborough monument. So next we have some brief notices on it.​

438px-Shugborough_arcadia.jpg

A close in of the Sheperds of Shugborough​

The well known Shugborough monument, as can be seen, is a relief sculpted from the Arcadian Shepherds of Poussin. Shaped by Peter Scheemakers and paid by Thomas Anson, it was built in the middles of the 18th century and stays in the Shugborough House, England.​

Shugborough_Tunnel%2C_Staffordshire%2C_c._1846.jpg

“Gates of Jesuralem”​

That property is also peculiar by itself since —2 centuries before that relief— there was a monastery, and later in the 19th century was built a big tunnel under its lands. The eastern portal of the tunnel had certain Egyptian style, and its prominent portals even came to be known as the ‘Gates of Jerusalem’.
392px-Shugborough_shepherds_monument.JPG

Back to the relief there are some interesting details in it. For example could be mentioned the columns, an arch about it, stone heads —including one horned Pan god like— and in particular the very notable and strange inscription under it.
675px-Shugborough_inscription.jpg

The issue with this inscription is that to date nobody delivered their decipherment. As we can see, there are the 8 letters 'OUOSVAVV', while under them come in opposite corners, the 2 letters 'D' and 'M'.

Just for fun, let’s try a carefree fortuitousness right now?!! It’s really my first shot on this. See, these letters may be not an answer but just a clue or clues related to the theme of the relief. Anyway, they seem to beg for a split to make some sense of them. How about this: “Ouo – Sva – VV”!!! Still weird? Anyway, when researching these bits, …guess what?!! “Ouo” is told one of the 5 ministers of Poseidon, god of the Sea who is correspondent to the Vedic Varuna, also god of the Sea, who has a twin-set of 5 helperssee also Vishnu Purana, look for “sons of Prachinabarhis”. And next?

Well, since we jumped to Hinduism… we could look into Sanskrit the word “Sva”. Perhaps just coincidence, even so it looks like another happy guess because “sva” means “self”. Great, but and “VV”? This one seems more complicated. It does not look a word, maybe Roman numbers like “V-V”, then “5-5,” which implies “10”? Or could it be also a sculpture like the relief? If so, in English “VV” could be another fashion for depicting “W” of Wave. So, done? Not really. Like it was said, this is just a first shot. Even if correct still would be necessary to research these mythological references and then connect the dots.

Right, but and the 2 letters in the other line? Oh boy… let’s think. Two letters at opposite sides. Hmmm. Let’s hold on a moment these ones, and see first what others have speculated. Now, since that monument is also a tomb, then the line with the “D” & “M,” some claim, could be like those in the Roman tombs where used to be carved ‘Dis Manibus.’ Well, I can tell that the latter sentence is Latin for “Shades of Pluto”, that is to say a memorial for the spirits that transited to the realm of Hades (Pluto), who is the god of the lands of the Hell.​
Well, I can tell that the latter sentence is Latin for “Shades of Pluto”, that is to say a memorial for the spirits that transited to the realm of Hades (Pluto), who is the god of the lands of the Hell.

Don't forget that Pluto's equivalent to the Egyptians was Osiris. I have suggested that the dismemberment of Osiris might be a reference to the dismantling of a machine that employed the Grail in some way. If the Grail was subsequently buried (and later rediscovered), it might connect to the idea that it was the Lord of the Underworld and was resurrected once found.​

I'd say, he will be the president for one term, and then will lose the election to you know whom, as Putin's support is close to 90% )))

Just a note that a recent change in Constitution removes the need for this switch. If Putin is so inclined, he can participate in the elections in 2024 as well. Medvedev could be a presidential candidate for either "no/after Putin" possibility or to be a head of Russia in the "new Eurasia" possibility. Also who knows, maybe Putin would indeed prefer to step down and continue working in the background.

Another theory that I heard today, that Medvedev may become Ukraine's president (after the reunification of course), but this theory sounds strange for now.

And thank you for sharing your friend's opinion. The view of many Russians still stands. There do appear to be valid reasons for him being disliked (based on what he represented in the past), and it looks that it will take awhile longer and a tad more patriotic populism before people will get used to seeing him in this position.

But many are already talking about Medvedev being prept and promoted for this role. One of the reasons he created his Telegram channel. Everything is part of the plan of morphing his image from a liberal to a patriot. So that's what people are seeing at the moment..

The bottom line is, as aimarok said, the whole concept of political elections is an illusion. We will have in power those who have the most power and influence anyway. If Medvedev will become the next president because it will suit Putin's needs, and Medvedev will be aided, led and influenced by Putin's team, I don't have a problem with that. Well, maybe a little. ;-) But I can get over it.

And don't forget that he has moves. :lol:

Just a note that a recent change in Constitution removes the need for this switch. If Putin is so inclined, he can participate in the elections in 2024 as well. Medvedev could be a presidential candidate for either "no/after Putin" possibility or to be a head of Russia in the "new Eurasia" possibility. Also who knows, maybe Putin would indeed prefer to step down and continue working in the background.

Another theory that I heard today, that Medvedev may become Ukraine's president (after the reunification of course), but this theory sounds strange for now.

And thank you for sharing your friend's opinion. The view of many Russians still stands. There do appear to be valid reasons for him being disliked (based on what he represented in the past), and it looks that it will take awhile longer and a tad more patriotic populism before people will get used to seeing him in this position.

But many are already talking about Medvedev being prept and promoted for this role. One of the reasons he created his Telegram channel. Everything is part of the plan of morphing his image from a liberal to a patriot. So that's what people are seeing at the moment..

The bottom line is, as aimarok said, the whole concept of political elections is an illusion. We will have in power those who have the most power and influence anyway. If Medvedev will become the next president because it will suit Putin's needs, and Medvedev will be aided, led and influenced by Putin's team, I don't have a problem with that. Well, maybe a little. ;-) But I can get over it.

And don't forget that he has moves. :lol:

I remember the old Wikileaks leaks according to which at that time (~2009) Putin supported Tymoshenko's candidacy for president of Ukraine and was against Yanukovich, and Medvedev sold Yanukovich's candidacy simply because he was offended with Tymoshenko for always going straight to Putin instead of him to solve business. A questionable level of personality for a ruler of a state.

Back
Top Bottom